Nursing Home Administrator Resume
Objective : Demonstrated achiever with exceptional knowledge business practices. Strong administrative and clerical background. Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
Skills : Administration, Social Worker.
- Ensure that each resident receives the necessary nursing, medical and psycho- social services to attain and maintain the highest possible mental and physical functional status, as defined by the comprehensive assessment and care plan.
- Attend and participate in workshops, seminars, etc., to keep abreast of current changes in the long-term care filed, as well as to maintain a professional status.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the facility.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of competent department directors, supervisors, consultants and other auxiliary personnel.
- Delegate administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability to other staff personnel as deemed necessary to perform their assigned duties.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the facility's programs and activities.
- Operate facility within parameters of the approved budget to achieve census, revenues and proper expense controls.
- Assist department directors in the development and use of departmental policies and procedures, and establish a rapport in and among departments so that each can realize the importance of teamwork.
Sr. Nursing Home Administrator Resume
Summary : Over 12 years professional experiences in Skilled Nursing facility and senior living community, I have a history of deficiency free annual survey, resident satisfaction, excellent time management skills, relationship builder, above all, with an outstanding nursing skills in providing the highest quality of care, and a safe environment for older adults with Alzheimer's or another form of dementia in our memory care.
Skills : Healthcare Marketing.
- Successfully directed 180 beds of skills nursing home long term care facility.
- Build cooperative spirit among the workers through leadership and motivation that created deep sense of commitment among employees, not obedience extracted by threats.
- Made decisions that are in the best interest of the facility and its main stakeholders, in planning, implementing and evaluating all aspect of the facility program and operations.
- Ensured that all employee adherence to all the company policies, including the local, state and financial regulations and responsible for the day to day operations of the building, in accordance with the applicable policies and procedures.
- Managed all aspects of the state and federal survey's processes and kept all the organizations.
- Improved the Employee relations, ensuring the coordination of the delivery of quality care and services to the residents.
- Responsible, for directing activities, contributing to a safer and functional sanitary environment for the residents and staff.
- Ensured that the housekeepers were trained on the use of heavy equipment's and special chemicals for cleaning.
Health Care Management
Jr. Nursing Home Administrator Resume
Summary : Searching for an administrative assistant position where I can remain until retirement. I am searching inside and outside the healthcare sectors. I am a very organized, trustworthy, loyal, and hardworking individual.
Skills : Microsoft word, Excel, Spss, Power point, Multi-tasking,.
- Develop and maintained facility objectives and standards with State & Federal regulations.
- Initiated and assisted in developing, implementing and coordinating facility and departmental policies and procedures.
- Interpret and communicate policies and procedures to personnel, residents, visitors, family members.
- Performed administrative requirements such as completing necessary reports, etc., and submitting to the appropriate party as required.
- Developed an organizational structure to assure responsibility and accountability.
- Planned, developed, organized, implemented, evaluated, and direct all departments.
- Met with Resident Council and other resident committees to ensure that facility departments, programs, and activities meet the needs of the residents and can be maintained properly.
Nursing Home Administrator III Resume
Headline : Accomplished leader and manager with mastery of strategic and tactical execution across administrative, finance, operations, marketing, and revenue generation. A strong background in motivating performance to meet or exceed company goals.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Marketing, Public Relations, Healthcare, Administrative Skills, Leadership Development, Strategic Planning, Budgeting.
- Direct the day-to-day functions of nursing care operations in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards governing long-term care facilities to ensure that the highest quality care & services are being provided to all residents.
- Recruit competent department directors, supervisors, consultants, and other auxiliary personnel.
- Maintain an adequate liaison with families and residents.
- Ensure that each resident receives the necessary nursing, medical, and psychological services to attain and maintain the highest possible mental and physical functional status.
- Supervise & directs all department directors in developing and using departmental policies and procedures and established rapport among all departments.
- Reviews & develops a plan of correction for deficiencies if noted during survey inspections.
- Assures that the facility was maintained in a clean and safe manner for resident comfort and convenience by assuring that necessary equipment and supplies are maintained in an operable manner to perform such duties/services.
Associate In Nursing
Nursing Home Administrator II Resume
Objective : Innovative and motivated professional with experience in administration, leadership, healthcare, and customer service. Skilled in successfully leading business management functions including performance management, employee relations, fiscal management, and marketing.
Skills : Leadership Leadership, Leadership Development, Healthcare.
- Conduct and administer fiscal operations, including accounting, planning budgets, authorizing expenditures, establishing rates for services, and coordinating financial reporting.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service, maintenance, and other personnel.
- Maintain communication between governing boards, medical staff, and department heads by attending board meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functioning.
- Review and analyze facility activities and data to aid planning and cash and risk management and to improve service utilization.
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring and training of personnel.
- Establish work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload, space and equipment availability.
- Maintain awareness of advances in medicine, computerized diagnostic and treatment equipment, data processing technology, government regulations, health insurance changes, and financing options.
Nursing Home Administrator II Resume
Summary : Extensive management experience conducting the daily operations in skilled nursing facilities. Dedicated and motivated individual with a positive attitude who has a strong ability to turn around problem facilities with poor deficiency history and return to full substantial compliance. Strong communication and leadership skills. Commitment to high quality patient services and customer satisfaction.
Skills : IHN Software, PCC software.
- Directed the daily operations of 60-bed skilled nursing facility and 36-bed Assisted Living Unit.
- Successfully cleared Level G deficiency associated with incidents and accidents through implementation of Fall Prevention Program, resulting in a 37% reduction in facility falls.
- Achieved a positive annual Department of Health Survey, with the highest scope/severity of Level B.
- Implemented an effective Quality Assurance program for monitoring of targeted high-risk areas.
- Promoted management/ staff relations programs to empower employees, implement change and develop team approaches to problem-solving, resulting in improved family and resident satisfaction.
- Developed a new dining experience to include a full-service culinary approach to foodservice, resulting in improved efficiency and outcomes.
- Provided oversight as needed to 400-bed independent apartment units in the absence of the Executive Director.
BA In Sociology
Nursing Home Administrator I Resume
Summary : Licensed Nursing Home Administrator with 3 years of experience in a skilled nursing home environment. History of exceeding nursing home goals, resident/ patient expectations, and regulatory compliance standards. Successful background in maintaining safe, comfortable, and fun environments for residents, visitors, and staff. Experienced in utilizing and implementing new technologies available within the nursing home industry to maximize efficiencies for staff while establishing a positive impact on patient reimbursements.
Skills : Operations Management.
- Successfully directed a 56-bed long-term care facility, establishing and overseeing the facility's $3 million annual budget.
- Recruited, hired, and evaluated a top-performing nursing home staff while maintaining low turnover rates.
- Ensured full adherence to all company policies, and state/ federal regulations.
- Managed state and federal government survey processes.
- Planned, implemented, evaluated, and directed all of the facility's programs and operations.
- Built solid, trusting relationships with staff and patient families, generating positive PR through extra efforts in care treatment and one-on-one communications.
- Collaborated with multidisciplinary team members, working with physicians, nurses, technicians and therapists to formulate, implement and modify individual plans of care.
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator Resume
Summary : An engage, passionate, self-starter Healthcare Administrator with a Master of Science in Nursing Administration and more than 10 years experience in long term care/skilled nursing facilities. Is committed to ensuring comprehensive resident centered care, teamwork with entrepreneurial spirit and continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results. Demonstrated ability in; Ensuring compliance of all regulatory agencies, including state, federal and local agencies.
Skills : Administration.
- Responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of the center including overseeing all patient care.
- Advises and makes recommendations regarding the operation and activities of the center.
- Creates and maintains a positive work environment which encourages employee satisfaction and retention.
- Serves as top member of management for the center providing staff, project and process leadership including ensuring the effective execution of Company business plans and a quality motivated workforce.
- Achieve or exceed established operational objectives.
- Ensures quality patient care services are provided according to policies and procedures and full compliance with all clinical systems in the center.
- Creates a positive environment conducive to the best interests of the patients and center employees.
- Develops annual business plans and budgets consistent with the goals and priorities of the Company.
M.Ed. In Administration
Nursing Home Administrator/Trainer Resume
Objective : Accomplished Nursing Home Administrator who proudly maintains a highly productive, efficient and quality-driven facility at all times. Adapt and integrates to new healthcare systems in the increasingly complex regulatory environment.
Skills : Leadership, Health Care Management.
- Plan and direct operations of the nursing home based on policies established by the owner or governing board.
- Responsibility for all aspects of care provided to residents and for the nursing home's environmental functioning.
- Direct the hiring and training of employees Direct the activities of the medical, nursing, technical, clerical, laundry, housekeeping, maintenance, social service, activity and volunteer staff.
- Maintain and develop standards, policies, programs and operating procedures which comply with federal and state regulations.
- Prepare official reports for the nursing home's governing body and state and federal agencies.
- Attend meetings with staff, families the governing body, insurance companies and Medicare and Medicaid Administrators.
- Interview families of persons seeking admittance to the nursing home.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Nursing Home Administrator Resume
Summary : Strong understanding and management of Profit and Loss Solid skill set in business development while maintaining high customer satisfaction Excellent communication skills related to residents, families, physicians, state surveyors and employees Able to build, assess and maintain a dedicated team to achieve goals Positive annual and complaint survey results.
Skills : Administration, Social worker.
- Ensures facility compliance with all Federal, State and company regulations and policies.
- Ensures that all practices and policies are carried out in the highest ethical manner.
- Ensures recruitment and retention of quality, professional, service-oriented personnel.
- Represents the facility's place in the community at large.
- Participates in the development and implementation of long-term goals and directions of the company.
- Plans and organizes systems of care, objectives, policies, procedures, staffing patterns, and staff development based on the needs of the facility within the framework of the established budget.
- Interprets and maintains standards of nursing care and nursing practice.
- Meets regularly with the appropriate personnel to address quality of care or quality of life issues for residents.
Lead Nursing Home Administrator Resume
Headline : Proven leader with special focus toward process improvement, mentorship, instruction, and teamwork. Recognized for outstanding leadership skills and ability to share knowledge base equally from superiors to subordinates. Seeking position utilizing my background to positively enhance personnel as well as the organization.
Skills : Leadership, Public Speaking, Organization, Marketing.
- Ensure sound fiscal management, financial planning and forecasting.
- Meet with Business Office Manager and department heads for a monthly review of accounts receivable and other reports.
- Direct the efforts of the Admission and Marketing Department to create sufficient revenue that meet projected budgets and future reserves.
- Interact daily with all staff, including clinical rounds and PPS meeting.
- Attend weekly meetings including Residents at Risk, falls, pain, Medicare and any other meetings as necessary.
- Develop strategic planning creating additional revenue and therefore increase cash flow to the facility.
- Formulate cost benefit analysis for potential admissions to ensure profitable admissions.
- Determines revenue break-even points based on capital needs and staffing patterns.
MBA In Accounting
Nursing Home Administrator Resume
Summary : An experienced business leader that brings enthusiasm, ambition and creativity to the job. A proven track record of business and team development through fostering strategic partnerships, both internally and externally, based on open communication and trust. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, resourceful problem solving and a positive attitude gives me the ability to manage multiple projects efficiently, produce quality results and add value to the company.
Skills : Census Mix/Development: establish and review census mix and development in conjunction with the budget and business plan.
- Leader of a 150-bed skilled nursing facility for children and adults with developmental disabilities.
- Acquired by Alden in 2008 and historically had a poor reputation in all aspects of the business.
- Promoted to this position after proven business development success at Alden's four facilities below.
- Directed a team of 125 associates to ensure customer needs were met and created a home-like environment.
- Ensured facility remained in compliance with all state and federal regulations, including leading the facility through all state surveys and investigations.
- Increased Medicaid rates for Exceptional Care residents by improving both care and reporting.
- Led the facility through a total renovation and managed change to minimize the impact on residents and customers.
Bachelors Of Science