Office Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Committed and motivated Administrative/Customer Service Assistant with exceptional customer-relation and decision-making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative. Excellent communication and computer skills; ability to work independently to meet project deadlines; multicultural awareness with a high level of adaptability.
Skills : Legal Research.
- Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Promptly responded to general inquiries from students, staff, and parents via mail e-mail and fax.
- Assisted in all areas of administrative work including data entry, file organization, research and development.
- Consistently praised by management for the quality and timeliness of reports, attention to detail, exemplary customer service delivery and dependability.
- Trained new administrative employees by providing knowledge of specific tasks and policies.
- Handled daily heavy flow of paperwork and cooperated with departments on any escalated problems.
- Provided effective communication and customer service support to all administrative departments on a daily basis.
Tax Office Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Over 11 years in strategic planning, business development, and project management. Highly experienced administrator with the ability to lead diverse professional teams. Strong focus on maintaining the highest quality of customer service. Proven ability to analyze an organization's critical business requirements and identify opportunities.
Skills : Basic cash management, Problem Solving, Verbal & Written Communication, Multi-Tasking, Cashier, Inventory.
- Responsible for all aspects of daily operations.
- Purchased, maintained and verified inventory.
- Provided financial and accounting support to the CFO and finance managers.
- Conducted training across the organization and provided coaching and development for all new employees.
- Worked with employees to correct deficiencies and implemented discipline and termination procedures.
- Organized and maintained the accounts payable system.
- Reviewed invoices to ensure compliance with terms of contracts, proper tax treatment, and proper support documentation.
- Contacted team members to resolve problems with invoicing, coding invoices, processing and disbursement.
Office Administrative Assistant/Accountant Resume
Objective : Seeking for a medical office position in a clinic/hospital where I can utilize my extensive computer and medical terminology knowledge, strong organizational abilities, demonstrating quality communications skills and outstanding patient services.
Skills : Familiar With Using A POS System, Can Proficiently Use Microsoft Suite, Time Management, Able To Work Well With Groups And Individually, Motivated Self-starter With A Strong Desire To Learn, Strong Communicator.
- Greeted guests as they arrived in the front office.
- Answered and routed incoming calls to the appropriate extensions.
- Direct report to the Administration Aide and indirect report to the Vice President of Facilities.
- Coded and entered utility invoices for all SPU buildings.
- Scanned and electronically filed invoices.
- Organized files and brought department's filing to current.
- Established rapport with SPU Accounting department.
Office Administrative Assistant/Associate Resume
Summary : Several positions and worked my way up to my present position. Graduated 4 years later with a BA in Communication and Counseling.
Skills : Advanced Clerical Knowledge And Invoice Processing,.
- Answered a high volume of phone calls and emails and scheduled various appointments for any required or requested work needed to complete a job.
- Managed office supplies and purchase orders, vendors and account collections and payments.
- Responsible for evening closing procedures and office lock up.
- Performed accounts receivable duties including invoicing, account discrepancies and reconciliations.
- Daily communications with insurance agents/adjusters and homeowners.
- Assisted with invoice processing, purchase orders, daily expense reports, recording deposits and payment transactions.
- Conveyed information about project/job successes and updates to customers and production staff.
Admissions Office Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Pursuing Opportunities in Management, Premium Auditing, Insurance, Accounting & Finance. Offering a career dedicated to building and leading organizations that consistently performed beyond expectations and achieved unprecedented success in challenging global situations.
Skills : Microsoft, Mac OS X, Peachtree Accounting, Quickbooks, Quickbooks, Typing, Transcription, Accounting.
- Under general supervision, plan, coordinate, and participate in a variety of complex and responsible administrative support activities related to the responsibilities of a department or program.
- Perform complex and varied administrative support duties such as typing, filing, creating reports, creating and maintaining records relating to budgets, personnel, and assignments; exercise sound judgment in the application and follow-through of departmental decisions.
- Daily Duties Provide administrative and clerical support to department members.
- Assist with processing client and prospect needs in accordance with company objectives and procedures.Responsible for scanning/electronic filing of communication and documents.
- Process endorsement requests and submit information to the appropriate insurance companies and other third parties.
- Process certificate requests within one day.
- Check in policies for accuracy and communicate variances with account manager.
Certificate Of Completion
Billing Office Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Friendly and enthusiastic worker with multiple years of specialization in customer services. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information, internally or with other organizations.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons or graduation ceremonies.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, or other information.
Nursing Assistant Liscense
Office Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Resume
Summary : Highly motivated individual seeking to work in a Medical Office setting where I can be an asset to my employer. I have experience working in both Ophthalmology and Pediatric offices in scheduling Patients.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Excel.
- Assisted District Manager & office managers with daily work functions.
- Assisted HR person with various tasks and other duties.
- Answered incoming calls, recorded phone messages prioritizing level of importance.
- Made weekly packets for Supervisors & Team leaders.
- Confirmed Inventory dates and times with store managers.
- Performed other duties assigned or requested by Office District.
- Great Customer Service and Great office skills, Professional Courtesy to All visiting clients and office staff.
High School Or Equivalent
Office Administrative Assistant II Resume
Summary : Dedicated individual offering a diverse background of skills and experiences developed through outstanding work performance and education. Work well in a team environment. Very fast learner and welcome new challenges.
Skills : MS Office proficient Quickbooks Quickly learn new skills.
- Maintained bidding schedule and responsible for sending bids on time.
- Research cost of material for new construction jobs.
- Answered telephone calls, took messages, and directed callers to appropriate parties.
- Participated in the preparation of change orders, spreadsheets and other documents.
- Operated office equipment such as photocopier, fax machine, and scanner.
- Received supplies, mail and other material delivered to the office and warehouse.
- Established relationships with the vendors.
Office Administrative Assistant III Resume
Summary : To acquire a position with your office as a receptionist who answers a high volume of incoming calls while handling in-person inquiries from clients and colleagues. Flexible and hardworking with the drive to succeed.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word, QuickBooks.
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries, or medical consultations.
- Operate office equipment, such as voice mail messaging systems, and use word processing, spreadsheet, or other software applications to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, case histories, or medical records.
- Maintain medical records, technical library, or correspondence files.
- Greet visitors, ascertain purpose of visit, and direct them to appropriate staff.
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, or correspondence, using typewriter or personal computer.
- Receive and route messages or documents, such as laboratory results, to appropriate staff.
- Transmit correspondence or medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax.
Master of Science
Office Administrative Assistant III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in a fast paced, team oriented environment that will allow me to utilize my ability to multitask, build relationships with clients, work as a team, and deliver unforgettable experiences.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Office Manager, Account Management,.
- Designed company pamphlets to better inform potential clients of the type of work Barton Construction Corporation performs.
- Handled customer billing information to ensure bills were accurate and sent in a timely manner.
- Reviewed inspection codes to make sure Barton Construction Corporation complied with Township and State regulations.
- Verified that inspection requests were approved and valid prior to breaking ground on new projects.
- Researched upcoming job opportunities and equipment sales that maybe of interest to the company.
- Acted as a contact point for clients, material distributors, inquiries, and inspectors to coordinate various aspects of day to day activity.
- Some examples of activities would be scheduling meeting times, material deliveries, inspection dates, and relaying messages.
- Prepared the employee board of upcoming jobs, meetings, events, and notices.
Office Administrative Assistant I Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in a clinic/hospital where I can utilize my extensive computer and medical apparel knowledge, strong organizational abilities, while demonstrating quality communication skills and patients service.
Skills : Advanced clerical knowledge and Invoice processing,.
- Designed and created Excel spreadsheets with formulas for evaluating trends, sales, etc.
- Maintained confidential client details in up-to-date filing system.
- Produced correspondence, memos, reports, and other documents from direct dictation.
- Managed external contacts and tracked communication for priority contacts.
- Assisted with event planning, including associated travel and logistical arrangements.
- Researched industry trends and evaluated competitive products.
- Designed new on-brand visual elements to effectively convey concepts and messaging.
BS In Business Management
Office Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Positive, cheerful, and dedicated student bringing new life and commitment to any team. Desires to bring community and enjoyment to working experience. Worked in multiple environments requiring team effort and leadership within a team. Having been a camp counselor with 5 years experience, along with working on a retail team for multiple great, growing companies. Excellent communicator to all, and excited about the future.
Skills : Administrative Assistant.
- Serves as a liaison between the office manager, external customers, and vendors providing assistance to the staff and field manager.
- Answer, screen, and direct inbound phone calls.
- Assist and escort clients to offices or meeting rooms.
- Perform secretarial duties, including - meeting scheduling, appointment set up, faxing and mailing.
- Accepts letters and packages deliveries to the front desk and distributes to appropriate staff.
- Handles delicate situations, such as - customer requests, special needs and complaints.
- Maintains a neat, tidy, and pleasant appearance of the reception area.
Associates Of Science