Operations Director Resume
Headline : Over 20 years of experience executing successful operations, strategies and decreasing turnover. Extensive front and back of house experience with an excellent track record in budgeting and decreasing costs while expanding operations. Recognized as an effective leader with strong strategic planning and staff management skills.
Skills : Organizing, supervising others, investigation, research, event coodinator, work on Excel, Word, Email, Internet, trainings.
- Direct oversight of all operational aspects of 9 full service restaurants in 3 markets.
- Oversaw over 20 million in sales annually.
- Drove guest satisfaction and profitability.
- Spearheaded the implementation of service excellence check lists for all operation directors.
- Accountable to and for 9 General Managers, 28 Assistant managers and 350 plus hourly team members.
- Developed strategies for improving on all cost lines of the P&L.
- Reduced food cost across different markets by developing a "Food Respect Checklist".
- Holding monthly meetings and coaching sessions with both General Managers and Assistant managers.
Associate Of Arts
Franchise Operations Director Resume
Headline : Self-motivated outside sales professional experienced in both technical and non-technical, fast-paced team environments. Relationship building and closing expert.
Skills : Operations Management, Customer Service, Hospitality, Employee Training.
- Managed a portfolio of 21 accounts and $1.5 million in sales.
- Increased sales volume by adding 5 accounts in the hilton head island territory.
- Quoted prices, credit terms, and other bid specifications.
- Contacted new and existing customers to discuss how their needs could be met through specific products and services.
- Selected the correct products/people based on customer needs, product/people specifications and applicable regulations.
- Created sales contacts with on- and off-premise accounts.
- Prioritized tasks and projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Attended monthly sales meetings and quarterly sales training.
High School Diploma
Assistant Operations Director Resume
Summary : Experienced in leadership positions, committed to promoting synergy and rapid response to critical issues. Developing and implementing comprehensive internal communications strategies to bring management, employees and clientele together to reach common goals. Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with emphasis on upholding company guidelines and ethical considerations.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Cross-Functional Team Leadership,.
- Multi Site Management Directs and supervises employees engaged in Center operations.
- Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties.
- Hires, trains, and evaluates Center operations' employees in consultation with Human Resources.
- Assists Center Medical Director with the hiring, training, disciplining and terminating of back office personnel.
- Assists in developing and maintaining new policies, procedures and training programs for the Center.
- Prepares and reviews operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Formulates annual budgets and reviews financials with Center Leadership Team monthly.
- Recommends cost saving methods to improve efficiency of Center.
Operations Director/Manager Resume
Summary : Director of Operations offering outstanding presentation, communication and cross-cultural team management skills. High-energy, results-oriented leader with an entrepreneurial attitude. Visionary with solid experience managing all levels of multiple projects including budgeting and administration. Innovative marketing professional experience in high-volume, multi-unit, retail and business operations. Skilled in talent recruiting, asset protection, financial management and customer relations.
Skills : Account Management, As400, Autocad, Accounting, Accounts.
- Developed and managed annual operating budgets for 6 Chicago area campuses.
- Developed and shared best practices across the company, including Freight In Freight Out process.
- Recruited, hired and trained 5 new managers for store locations.
- Mentored, coached and trained 100 team members.
- Optimized the overall customer experience through Customer Service.
- Reduced and controlled expenses by P&L management.
- Surpassed revenue goals in four consecutive quarters.
Sales And Operations Director Resume
Objective : Positive, outgoing and ambitious Independent Consultant has more than 10 years of business consulting experience, specifically in service industry. Exacting and determined professional is actively seeking a leadership role in the real estate field, particularly in a small to medium size environment. Diligent and persuasive professional demonstrates natural abilities in research and analysis, client relationship management, risk and business analysis, public speaking and problem solving.
Skills : Microsoft.
- Created business plans, and designed and distributed marketing material to niche market; directed, managed and coordinated the tasks assigned to complete the mission.
- Consolidated and reviewed reports, documents, messages, and other sources of information and approved for release, approval, use, or disposition of marketing material.
- Reviewed, analyzed, updated and executed contingency plans; assigned actions to appropriate personnel/offices within the organization.
- Coordinated with board committee officers in other headquarters and furnished guidance for execution of contingency plans.
- Reviewed and analyzed higher and lateral headquarters contingency plans to assess their impact on the organization.
- Developed and coordinated memorandums of understanding or agreements with local vendors to assure coordination during a time of high demand.
- Reviewed work in progress and upon completion, for adherence to established work methods, procedures, schedules, and mission objectives.
- Communicated critical information to points of contact throughout the company and its tenant activities during emergency situations.
Area Operations Director Resume
Objective : Accomplished restaurant professional with over 20 years of experience executing successful operations, strategies and decreasing turnover. Extensive front and back of house experience with an excellent track record in budgeting and decreasing costs while expanding operations.
Skills : Management Experience.
- Manage the weekend nursing team by coordinating the care of the organizations homebound patient population.
- Prepare reports to regulate appropriate administration of care.
- Monitor the nursing and non-clinical staff's productivity.
- Maintain and meet the patient and personnel satisfaction.
- Collaborate with other hospital staff members, and hospital liaisons to establish and maintain a consistent standard of service and care.
- Organize team meetings to keep all staff members up to date with organizational changes.
- Monitor all staff is compliant with continuation of education requirements.
BS In Nursing
Business Operations Director Resume
Objective : Forward thinking Operations Director experienced at directing and managing administrative and personnel matters in a 24/7 care facility for individuals diagnosed with various intellectual disabilities. A strong problem-solver with excellent time management skills. Extensive experience in managing personnel, finances, facility operations and admissions while providing the highest quality of care. Extensive experience in customer service and patient care .
Skills : Operations Management Analytics, Public Policy Analysis, Performance Management, Client Management, Business Development, Change Management, Sandard Operations Procedures, Business Analysis and Recommendations, Government Relations, Business Process Reengineering.
- Ensure that programs operations conform with all regulations and applicable Federal, State, local and agency requirements.
- Reduce and controlled expenses by directing and advising management on program expenses.
- Serve as mentor to supervisor team members.
- Coordinated Quality Improvement Activities to identify performance areas for improvement Medicare emergency situations pertaining to the program according to established policies and procedures and ensure communication of such situation in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that all employees are orientated and receive regular supervision and feedback.
- Review all evaluations, and/or disciplinary actions, including random checks in all programs.
- Supervise Residence Supervisors to ensure appropriate performance of job related responsibilities and provide feedback as to this performance.
- Referred clients to other programs and community agencies to enhance treatment processes.
Health Care Management
Technical Operations Director Resume
Headline : Energetic, self-motivated, and hardworking in all aspects of my life. Exceptionally creative with impressive organizational abilities and interpersonal skills. Strong planning, coordinating and delegating capabilities. Excellent problem solving skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
Skills : Inventory Management.
- Hire and train personal trainers and group activity instructors.
- Create operational procedures all staff are required to follow.
- Maintain a motivated, trained and a service oriented staff.
- Produce quality and creative group exercise classes.
- Create and maintain multiple specialized programs for specific demographic.
- Produce health and wellness community events to drive awareness to the facility and to help build a larger client base.
- Ensure all equipment is functioning properly and is used safely.
- Provide customer/member support by building relationships with new members to ensure they are receiving proper care.
Leasing And Operations Director Resume
Objective : Over 15 years of experience responsible for managing the daily business operations, including overseeing all aspects of production, planning, purchasing, inventory, shipping, receiving and process development and improvement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Logistics, Leadership Training.
- Directed, counseled, trained, evaluated, and planned operations for a company consisting of 162 personnel to manage a matrix program management staff.
- Fostered an environment of compliance by closely adhering to Human Resource and Equal Opportunity laws and regulations.
- Prioritized daily activities to maximize staff productivity and meet organizational goals.
- Developed conceptual and organizational strategies on operational support missions.
- Planned and aligned organizational resources with operations requirements.
- Supervised and ensured operational readiness for vehicles and equipment valued at $44M dollars with zero loss.
- Ensured adequate internal control systems were developed and operative to efficiently and effectively manage Government resources.
Operations Director/Business Director Resume
Objective : Looking for a challenging managerial opportunity, a position that will make best use of my existing skills & experience and also further my personal development and knowledge throughout hospitality.
Skills : Cross-Functional Team Leadership, Process Improvement, Cost Reduction, Project Management, Change Management, Implementation, Executive Management, Communications.
- Supervise staff and liaise with for daily tasks and requirements.
- Working with head chef to coordinate food supplies and cleanliness of food areas.
- Manage staff and camper travel and general logistics.
- Setup and maintain computers, printers and wireless networks around camp.
- Work with program staff to plan, implement and run special events.
- Manage staff kitchen and recreational area with on duty shifts for staff.
- Uphold correct levels of chemicals and hygiene in pool area.
Plant Operations Director Resume
Objective : Developing and implementing comprehensive internal communications strategies to bring management, employees and clientele together to reach common goals. Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with emphasis on upholding company guidelines and ethical considerations.
Skills : Management Experience, Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Managing a team of approximately 100 employees and 4 managers in a busy work environment.
- Negotiating contracts, ensuring that they balance value and risk.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Creating, managing and analyzing performance data and other information.
- Ensuring that capacity and capability are continually planned.
- Encouraging, identifying and developing best practice strategy.
- Ensuring compliance to all Environmental Health & Safety goals & objectives.
- Producing Operations manuals which define how the business is to be run.
Operations Director Resume
Summary : Scheduling and supervising over night and weekend staff, train staff, organizing and conducting semi-annual Shelter Volunteer Training, conduct interviews, hire new staff, background checks, and quarterly/annual staff reviews, manage daily house budget, create and organize events for residents. All aspects of maintaining the shelter, including security and emergency shelter training for all residents/staff.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Logistics Management, Pricing Management, DOT Compliance, Operations Management, Strategic Planning, Service Negotiations, Supervisor, Fleet Management.
- Oversaw field performance, encompassing seven crews as well as administrative and workshop staff.
- Met with product and service vendors daily to ensure proper quality control and billing standards.
- Established safety procedures to ensure adherence to DOT, HSE, and OSHA requirements.
- Monitored materials spending, audited customer billing and invoicing, and created pricing structures.
- Transitioned the entire customer base from supporting light-duty fleet vehicles to heavy-duty production equipment services; set up new satellite locations in North Dakota and Pennsylvania.
- Secured business with the company's first oil and gas industry client, Schlumberger.
- Worked with a third-party software development team to create a Windows-based invoicing system and historical database.