Payroll Tax Analyst Resume
Objective : Over 8+ year payroll specialist with expertise in payroll taxes. Contributed to the success of companies by ensuring payroll compliance, reengineering processes and providing savings by avoiding tax penalties. Managed payroll processing and payroll taxes for up to 30,000 employees.
Skills : Microsoft, Payroll, Analysis.
- Prepared federal, state, and unemployment payroll tax returns.
- Responsible for remitting tax payments to appropriate taxing jurisdictions in accordance to each filing frequency.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of state withholding taxes and state unemployment taxes monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Prepared amended returns, handled overpayments and late payment penalties as needed.
- Responsible for the stock process for three companies.
- Worked closely with treasury and accounting on stock exercises for accurate reporting.
- Prepared stock files for weekly payroll.
- Reconciled stock entries to payroll with raw data from treasury each week and month.
- Prepared entries for corrections, reversals, and adjustments to payroll as needed.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr. Payroll Tax Analyst Resume
Objective : Seasoned Payroll Tax and Accounts Payable Specialist with over 25 years of experience. Self-motivated and team player who understands deadlines, problem solving, and operate with excellence. Skilled in Multi-state payroll tax, garnishments, accounts payable, accruals, excel, and PeopleSoft.
Skills : Knowledge of various software and accounting programs.
- Entered payrolls into ADP.
- Researched tax issues received from particular agencies.
- Used reports pulled from the systems and excel spreadsheets to organize the history of the account.
- Multiple worksite reporting.
- Processed corporate payroll tax payments and federal deposits.
- Coded corporations for taxation processing and set up tax codes per state and local specifications.
- Produced and filed payroll tax amendments and corrections for state and federal returns.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Payroll Tax Analyst Resume
Objective : Highly skilled professional with over 15 years experience in a business environment. Strong analytical and communication skills with proven ability to function independently or as an effective contributor on a team. Committed to making a maximum contribution to company success and customer satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Peoplesoft, Mainframe, Accounts Payable, Payroll Taxes, Garnishments.
- Payrolled Processing Prepare and process monthly journal entries; several account reconciliations; feeds to General Ledger.
- Processed pay cycle runs, schedule and process jobs and correct errors to enable accurate payroll processing.
- Provided support to Human Resource representatives.
- Responsible for testing and approving ADP system updates to implement in Enterprise.
- Processed monthly updates for accurate payments to expatriate/inpatriate and research issues and provide employee reconciliation to Deloitte.
- Responsible for payroll tax liabilities, including compliance with federal, state and local regulations for 17 EIN's that encompasses 23 states and .
- Analyzed and interpreted legislative changes and the impact on the payroll domain.
Payroll Tax Analyst III Resume
Objective : Tax service and payroll professional seeking an employment opportunity to work with an organization that can utilize skills and experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Jd Edwards, As400.
- Prepared federal or state/local tax deposits and tax returns for 7-Eleven, Inc.
- Deposited to total liability and determines if additional amount is due or to be refunded.
- Prepared federal or state/local tax returns for 7-Eleven, Inc.
- Prepared for generation of year-end W2s, including review of mock W2 reports and resolving edits or errors reported.
- Imputed income including Personal Use of Company Vehicles and Imputed Income for Group Term Life Insurance.
- Researched and responded on client's behalf to federal, state and local tax notices.
- Included data integrity tool and took steps for corrective actions for accurate tax reporting.
Payroll Tax Analyst II Resume
Headline : Over 20+ years of extensive payroll tax, accounting and managerial experience with Fortune 500 companies; a self-motivator with high energy; a team player with an in-depth payroll background Corporate savings of over $192K in federal penalties and interests Resolved a $62K Federal 941 outstanding issue.
Skills : Full Cycle Payroll Processing, ADP, Kronos, Payroll Tax, Garnishments, Tax Recon Projects, Payroll Conversions.
- Corresponded with federal, state, local, and Canada tax agencies.
- Researched and resolved outstanding payroll tax issues.
- Ultipro Time and Attendance System for non exempt employees (2200 ee's) US and Canada.
- Prepared and filed amended returns when necessary.
- Answered all employees W-2/T-4 and employment tax related questions.
- Communicated name and entity changes to tax agencies.
- Conducted audits of the payroll process at Company Owned Dealers for compliance with state, federal labor laws and company policies.
- Reviewed tax regulations and ensured proper set-up and communication with Ceridian for US payroll Taxes.
- Completed Canadian tax filings in house.
- Corresponded with federal, state, local, and Canadian tax agencies.
Payroll Tax Analyst I Resume
Objective : Investigate and respond to tax authority notices and correspondence in a timely manner. Work with payroll provider to ensure all tax deposits and filings are processed accurately and timely.
Skills : Excel, Management, Microsoft, Word, Ultipro, ADP, Peoplesoft, Project Management.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing corrective action(s) to minimize risk including acting as the liaison between Payroll and the HRIS Analyst to validate correct setup of tax jurisdictions, in addition to applying for company identification numbers when required.
- Worked closely with third party vendors.
- Conducted routine weekly wage and tax audits prior to filing of quarterly tax returns by ADP.
- Verified and applied tax updates/changes into the payroll system prior to final production of paychecks.
- Partnered with Corporate Tax department to ensure that all payroll wage and tax information is provided in a timely manner in support of Corporate Tax filing requirements.
- Reconciled and processed daily tax liability payments.
- Transmited weekly payroll tax payment to third-party provider and validate periodic tax filings by Tax Service.
- Created ad hoc reports as requested for research projects.
Assistant Payroll Tax Analyst Resume
Summary : Obtain a Payroll Tax Analyst position in a well established firm offering opportunities for professional growth.
Skills : Knowledge of employment tax laws and how tax agencies.
- Analyzed payroll tax.
- Balanced and reconciled payroll tax for quarterly filing.
- Prepared and file company payroll tax as required.
- Prepared payment requests for non-automated tax payments.
- Submited tax payments on a timely basis.
- Reconciled all payroll tax returns and payments to payroll reports.
- Ensured that all tax inquiries from tax authorities are handled in a timely manner.
- Researched and resolve all outstanding tax issues.
- Worked directly with accounting to ensure all payroll tax related general ledger accounts are in balance.
Associate Payroll Tax Analyst Resume
Summary : Obtain a position where can maximize 19 years of payroll tax experience as well as utilize leadership skills.
Skills : Ms Word, Outlook, Excel, Dependable, Team Player, Motivated.
- Processed daily audit reports to correct employee's payroll tax set up for each new hire, rehire, address changes, worksite changes and for each federal and state W4 changes.
- Responsible for all transfers of employee's going from one FEIN to another.
- Worked closely the payroll team to ensure accuracy of the employee's check.
- Reconciled assigned companies' year and quarter-to-date wages and taxes to ensure accurate tax reporting.
- Processed w2 corrections/reissues in accordance with federal/state/local regulations.
- Prepared and filed client payroll tax returnss required by federal, state, and local taxing authorities, and as authorized by management.
- Verified that our pensioner's tax panels are set correctly according to the state they reside on a monthly basis.
Assistant Payroll Tax Analyst I Resume
Headline : Enjoy working in the accounting field doing account reconciliations, monthly closing journals and working with internal/external customers. Like working with new programs and developing process improvements.
Skills : Mocrosoft Excel; Word; Outlook, Mocrosoft Suite, 10-key By Touch Photocopier.
- Responsible for filing and paying payroll taxes for over 23,000 employees at over 200 stores in 13 states and various localities.
- Researched and set up new tax jurisdictions.
- Generated computer reports to use for filing federal, state and local quarterly and annual tax returns and balance the quarters to the annual returns and W-2 Forms.
- Worked with ADP to ensure that the final reconciled file of all W-2 data is submitted on time.
- Analyzed employee Home, Work and SUTA state set up for accuracy and make changes as necessary.
- Communicated with store management as to the corrections that are being made and why.
- Reviewed all paper W-4 Forms for accuracy and completeness and return to the employee if required.
- Entered Form W-4 data for employees claiming exempt status.
Payroll Tax Analyst Resume
Summary : Over 9 years of experience as a Payroll Tax Analyst in the pharmaceutical industry. Most recently, working as a Payroll Tax Analyst at Pfizer skills and experiences include Accounting Software, General Ledger, Payroll Processing, SAP, Computron, ADP and Tax Research. I hold a Master of Business Administration degree in Business Administration from University of Maryland and hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from University of Delaware.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Effective Communication Skills, Excellent Follow Up Skills.
- Maintained financial records and reports.
- Analyzed financial information.
- Examined and analyzed accounting records and financial statements.
- Assessed records for accuracy, completeness and procedural compliance.
- Assigned entries to correct accounts.
- Employed current computer technology.
- Administered all aspects of payroll tax function ensuring accuracy of third party filings.
- Monitored accuracy of taxable earnings and oversaw accuracy of tax withheld and balanced to payroll registers.