Personal Fitness Trainer Resume
Summary : Passion with all employees to create a culture that will help grow the company to new levels of performance and happiness.
Skills : Inventory Control, Process Improvement, Coaching.
- Ranging from weight loss, better health, decrease depression to increased confidence.
- Motivate customers to push themselves past what they thought they could do and to realize their potential.
- Maintain relationships with clients to ensure they keep coming back.
- Provide clients with a written nutrition and workout program for them to follow on their own.
- Received Gold's Gym employee of the month three separate times.
- Conduct initial counseling and physical assessment for initial meetings with 30 new clients, including goals, injuries, diet, workout programs, etc.
- Trained clients in a private studio, with sports specific goals, weight loss.
Sr. Personal Fitness Trainer Resume
Summary : Obtain a position where can utilize knowledge and skills to pursue a rewarding career within your organization.
Skills : Massage Therapy, Personal Training, Customer Service.
- Fitness assessments, which include but not limited to body fat percentage assessments, flexibility tests, strength tests, endurance tests, calculating Resting Heart Rate, Maximum Heart rate reserve, etc.
- Use of Micro Fit system to input client data and use it as another aid for fitness assessments.
- Developing fitness training exercise programs for individual clients or group cliental (Boot Camps).
- Physical demonstration of fitness exercise by use of body weight, machines, weights, resistant bands, Swiss ball, BOSU ball, and other exercise implements to the individual client or group cliental.
- Help to guide individual clients and group cliental on proper form while they perform bodyweight exercises, machines, weights, resistant bands, Swiss ball, BOSU ball, and other exercise implements.
- Conducting fitness boot camps with positive motivation, encouragement, and a can-do attitude.
- Conducting informational health fitness and nutritional classes and guided tours of gym settings.
Jr. Personal Fitness Trainer Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging Maintenance Support position in the Defense Aerospace Industry that will enable to apply technical training and expertise as an specialist in a dynamic team oriented environment.
Skills : Microsoft office, Power point, Spreed sheet, Leadership, Customer service.
- Ensures proper use of exercise equipment through demonstration and training sessions.
- Develops, demonstrates, and monitors individual workout routines.
- Maintains exercise equipment, providing daily reports to management of the condition of all facility equipment.
- Development and implementation of exercise programs with individual clients Performing Physical Assessments Goal Monitoring/Tracking Client Scheduling Researching to meet specific needs of clientele due to health restrictions or injury.
- Certificate of Strength and conditioning coaching from the Olympic Academy of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Assist clients with their personal fitness goals Follow up with new members on completing a one-on-one fitness consultation.
- Provided Personal Fitness Training services for well know resort's fitness facility.
Personal Fitness Trainer III Resume
Headline : Self-motivated and enthusiastic professional seeking an opportunity where knowledge of health and wellness as well as strong interpersonal communication skills that will contribute to a team of innovative and influential individuals improving the health and well-being of others.
Skills : Superb Interpersonal And Communication Skills.
- Interpret and define client needs by interviewing and information gathering processes.
- Perform fitness assessments including but not limited to: Body fat composition, postural assessment, segmental lean analysis, blood pressure test, proper heart rate zones, speed/agility drills, fit test.
- Develop and present personalized training agendas to clientele while giving clear and concise explanations for relevant recommendations.
- Complete individualized programs based on time and resources available that include weight goals, physical training, and exercise, nutrition, as well as lifestyle changes.
- Proven skills of an effective health and nutritional coaching combined with proper fitness programming for healthy weight loss.
- Generate personal business plans to reach sales goals and expectations.
- Assists Event Coordinator with Club Events such as New Member Meet and Greet, Club Happy Hour, Karaoke Night, etc.
B.S. In Health Science
Personal Fitness Trainer II Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic and energetic professional, with an extensive educational background and a solid work history, seeking to secure a position with a well established organization in a health or fitness industry. Areas of expertise include human anatomy and physiology, fitness and anesthesiology, wellness, lifestyle and nutritional coaching.
Skills : Personal Trainer, specializing in creating a workout routine.
- Performed 1 on 1 and small group fitness kickboxing and flexibility training sessions.
- Taught fitness classes including boot camp, women on weights, barbell strong, cardio resistance and cardio kickboxing.
- Designed short and long term fitness training programs to facilitate members' specific needs and fitness goals.
- Performed fitness evaluations, postural and flexibility assessments, and monitored clients' progress throughout the training programs.
- Worked with special populations: pregnant women, children and elderly.
- Provided clients with information and resources regarding nutrition and weight control.
- Demonstrated proper operation of fitness equipment, such as resistance machines, cardiovascular equipment, and free weights to the new members.
- Participated in fitness events to promote a healthy lifestyle and fitness.
MS In Anatomy
Personal Fitness Trainer/Trainee Resume
Summary : To secure a position in a retail industry where can utilize sales experience and enthusiasm and demonstrate passion towards exceptional customer service to ensure recurring business and customer satisfaction.
Skills : Customer Service, Communication.
- Develops comprehensive group and individual fitness programs based on health history and desired fitness goals assessments.
- Develops individual sports-specific programs, programs for women, elderly and clients with special needs.
- Advises on general health improvement and provides nutrition counselling.
- Identifies challenges; coaches and motivates clients on making changes to ensure continues progress.
- Maintains detailed progress reports and provides ongoing Health and Fitness education to clients to provide them with necessary tools to lead healthy lifestyles.
- Coaches clients interested in performing in bodybuilding competitions as well as figure and bikini shows.
- Designs marketing materials to advertise innovative programs, maintains clients' database and creates new client accounts.
Personal Fitness Trainer I Resume
Summary : Responsible for a wide range of topics to include the health, morale/esprit de crops, discipline, mentoring, well being, career progression, professional development, and recognition of all assigned personnel.
Skills : Strength And Endurance, Physical Training Strategy And Design, Functional And Sport-Specific Training.
- Offer fitness training options during group classes for different levels of fitness.
- Plan physical fitness regimens for clients.
- Evaluate clients' abilities, needs, limitations, and physical conditions.
- Monitor clients' exercise movement and posture and take corrective measures.
- Instruct clients in maintaining exertion levels (e.g., progressive overload) to maximize benefits from exercise regimens.
- Teach and demonstrate the use of training and gym equipment (e.g., ballast ball, medicine ball, TRX suspension equipment) and other types of sports equipment.
- Designed workouts, diet plans, and other training sessions, as well as focus on specific problems.
Associate's In Science
Personal Fitness Trainer/Instructor Resume
Objective : A position working with a dedicated staff, positive, and encouraging team atmosphere. Able to utilize and share knowledge and experiences to help create a positive and successful experience and environment.
Skills : Safety Manager, Professional and Personal development, Quality Force manager.
- Assess the needs and capabilities of individuals through fitness assessment procedures.
- Advise individuals on the correct method and use of exercise machines and devices including weights.
- Develop individual exercise programs for individuals based on age and fitness levels.
- Provide instruction in a variety of fitness activities including non-gym related activities.
- Motivate clients to work to his/her maximum and safe potential for the entire workout.
- Assure all exercises are done with proper form and technique maximizing results.
- Help clients develop realistic, attainable goals and continually modifying training objectives.
Asst. Personal Fitness Trainer Resume
Objective : Organized and detail-oriented dental assistant versed in instructing patients on proper dental hygiene techniques to maintain optimal oral health. Provides excellent customer service assisting customers and patients.
Skills : Fitness Instructor, Health Advisor.
- Completed service contracts with members and kept up to date records.
- Utilized cash register to process payment for services.
- Made phone calls to prospective members and set appointments.
- Assisted customers with service issues in person or via telephone or email.
- Interviewed new members on fitness goals, medical history, etc.
- Provided individualized programs of exercise to meet members' needs and goals, utilizing a wide variety of equipment and facilities, including free weights, cables, aerobic equipment, and fitness classes.
- Tracked client appointments as well as the expenditure of client training sessions.
Personal Fitness Trainer Resume
Objective : personal Fitness Trainer position within an organization that can fully utilize skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Relations.
- Develop personable relationship with clientele.
- Guide, mentor, and provides knowledge and skill for clientele.
- Demonstrate proper technique and use of equipment safely.
- Propose and conducts fitness consultations.
- Upbeat, positive, confidence, and motivational character.
- Excellent customer services and business skill.
- General upkeep and cleanliness are conducted on a day to day basis.