Deputy Manager Resume
Summary : To versatile as Assistant Manager + Deputy Manager bringing 8 years managing marketing teams. Inbound and outbound marketing strategies to develop and grow customer base by combined total 11 years cargo and passenger sales management experience.
Skills : Business Development, Client Relationship Management, RFP Response, Banking And Financial Services, System Integration And Business Development, Consulting, MS Office, Embedded Systems Sales.
- Build, Maintain and retain relationships with HNI and SME Segment.
- Enhance the Relationship Value of the assigned customers through established compliant processes, by providing customer oriented wealth management solutions.
- Acquiring new clients by selling Wealth Management Products ranging from Deposits, Mutual Funds, Structured Products and Insurance.
- Maintain customers, prospects and competition databases and implement marketing promotions.
- Prepare and execute a business plan for assigned account relationship.
- Awarded Masters of Masters Gold, bronze medal for acquiring maximum numbers of HNI clients.
- Awarded best Priority banking team in India for FY 08-09.
- Implemented Kotak Spirit programme to provide best services to customers of the branch.
Sr. Deputy Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Deputy Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : SAP, ABAP.
- Supervising the account opening documentation as per the KYC and AML norms.
- Responsible for processing of ECS (Dr/Cr), inward/outward clearing and processing, EFT and RTGS.
- Audit, Compliance-monitoring and checking and reporting all branch transactions, documents, instruments, etc.
- Responsible for various daily, fortnightly and monthly reports to the internal as well as external authorities.
- Maintaining and reconciling the GL accounts of the branch.
- Liaison with Clearing house and other banks for the day to day activities.
- Conduct tests for the new features and provide test reports to the reporting authorities.
Jr. Deputy Manager Resume
Objective : Past experiences in a way that is mutually beneficial to both myself and employer and allow for future growth and advancement.
Skills : Tractor Validation, Engine Application, Engine Installation.
- Served as sole database administrator for Sybase, Oracle and MS SQL running on various operating systems.
- Investigated department processes and facilitated company becoming ISO9000-qualified.
- Executed and monitored standards for user interfaces, page design and graphics development.
- Responsible for implementation of new mainframe development project.
- Developed and managed project plans while providing status updates to management.
- Prepared technical architecture proposals for enhancements and integration of existing third party software systems.
- Self motivated with good time management competence to achieve organization.
Lead Deputy Manager Resume
Summary : Over 4+ years of top notch industry experience. Enthusiastic and innovative Graduate Industrial engineer with passion for doing things better and smarter. Practical understanding of principles and practices of industrial quality control tools.
Skills : Matlab, ANSYS, SOLIDEDGE, C, C++, MS Excel, SPSS, PHstat.
- Responsible for sales and marketing of Vertical and horizontal form fill machines.
- Participated in design and development of packaging solutions Played significant role in Market research for Packaging Machines.
- Promoted to Deputy Manager Position within first 6 months.
- Scheduled purchase orders and negotiated price, delivery and terms with client and vendor.
- Responsible for fulfilling Project Management needs.
- Acted as liaison between client & production department.
- Support the company's mission, vision, values and goals in performance of daily activities.
- Responsible for performance feedback and leadership of all direct reports including mentoring, coaching, counseling and corrective action when situations dictate.
Master Of Science
Deputy Manager III Resume
Summary : Thorough knowledge of bank branch operations and the banking products and ability to deal with customer's and suggest suitable solutions. A skilled negotiator and strategist with a long term view. Good knowledge of customer service and technicalities of the banking process and procedure.
Skills : Analytical, Organizational and Professional Skills, strong negotiating skills.
- Ensure quality customer service is delivered Recording complaints as per the specified process Ensure certification of documentation required for opening and maintaining customer accounts.
- Error free documentation for all account opening and all customer instructions.
- Recording, resolving and monitoring all complaints & resolutions - Preventive complaint management.
- Ensure that locker allotment and all other related operations is as per prescribed process.
- Deepening of relationship with existing customers who walk-in, through cross sell of all products and services.
- Ensure quality new acquisition on Savings and Current for Resident/Non Resident.
- Sales of Third Party Products to the customers - MF/Insurance/RBI Bonds.
Diploma In Management
Deputy Manager II Resume
Summary : Highly successful in building and maintaining long-lasting client relationships. Adept in analysing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements and custom designing solutions.
Skills : Sales Manager, Marketing Manager.
- Perform audit plan for the scope of multi-location companies.
- Manage, control and maintain engagements and budgets hours.
- Identify audit clients accounting issues, evaluate their audit risk and provide advice.
- Discuss and communicate with clients to execute engagements audit plans.
- Develop and keep relationships with clients to win client satisfaction.
- Informed of analytics solutions, auditing and accounting standards that affect business processes analyzed, and apply analytics approach with expected level of assistance and supervision.
- Establish and manage priorities and work plans, discuss and communicate project status to engagement partner, report all chargeable hours and deliver work by agreed upon deadlines.
Master's In Business
Deputy Manager I Resume
Summary : Looking forward for a challenging role in Product Validation & Development in an automobile company, to utilize innovative skills and abilities that can serve the organizational growth as well as professional growth.
Skills : Marketing, Sales.
- Handled instrument maintenance of gas turbine, steam turbine, HRSG and balance of plant.
- Managed instrument maintenance of plant utilities (instrument air compressor and plant fire protection system).
- Responsible for material indenting & codification, TE clearing of material, GIN clearing (material procurement) Responsible for planning and execution of shutdown works.
- Planned and executed routine maintenance, preventive, predictive and breakdown maintenance.
- Planned and executed opportunity based maintenance including major & minor outage.
- Worked in the calibration of gas flow meter and process device.
- Coordinated closure of maintenance contract and handled engineering works for in-house modifications.
Deputy Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Currently seeking a position as Deputy Manager. Experience includes coordinating the work of Help Desk staff, Network Administration, Change Management, and IT Project Management.
Skills : Mac OS X.
- Coordinated the Operational Information Technology units for the escalation / resolution of critical system issues related to networks with over 10,000 users.
- notification, escalation and resolution processes.
- Provided redirection of resources when an incident or problem arises to ensure effective and efficient resolution.
- Proactively monitored networks using NetCool integrated with Net IQ and HP Open View.
- Designed and implemented a Call Tracking database using Microsoft Access 2003 resulting in improved staff performance.
- Developed Information Technology department procedures for Unisys clients.
- Responsible for cross sell & enhancing relationship with existing customers and achieving the monthly income targets.
Bachelors Of Science
Asst. Deputy Manager Resume
Summary : To resolve guest concerns in a positive, helpful manner. Quickly and accurately scan and bag all items and collect payment. To handle money, refunds and exchanges.
Skills : MS SQL, MS Office, MS Project, Windows OS, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003.
- Liaise with customers for Sign off on the requirement documents.
- Providing Purchase or build options to customers for Software requirements.
- Provide Technical specification for the IT Hardware needs of the customer to the sales personal for quotations.
- Designing and Planning of the IT infrastructure for the required software.
- Liaising with Customers and Team Computer Management for sign off on implementation and test plans.
- Liaising with vendors on behalf of customers for software procurement.
- Liaising with Development team for in-house programming of software for customer needs.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Deputy Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging and rewarding position in a banking organization, where academic background and personal skills are well utilized and developed.
Skills : Sales, Marketing.
- Preparing Production Plan and ensuring to meet on time delivery.
- Sample evaluation, checking and approval prior to buyer sending.
- Responsible for the whole production operation both quality & ontime delivery.
- Educating & training production supervisor & lineleader in manufacturing technique & IE system.
- Conducting weekly meeting to all departmental head for quality issues & higher productivity.
- Evaluating performance of production & office staff for salary increment and promotions.
- Managing and Monitoring Android Base UC Attendance System and Bio-Metrics attendance system.