Personnel Security Assistant Resume
Objective : As a Personnel Security Assistant, Responsible for Organizing badging photographs and taking photographs as needed, Maintaining an organized list of all badges issued and their current status.
Skills : Personnel Security Assistant, Library Technician.
- Applied in-depth knowledge of personnel security processes and investigations processing systems necessary to perform background investigations.
- Reviewed requests for personnel or facility security clearances to ensure that all required information is provided.
- Analyzed personnel investigations reports to identify and assess the impact of derogatory information.
- Provided authoritative information and assistance to organization officials by advising on personnel security policies and their impact on organizational missions.
- Prepared security clearance actions and background investigation checks for military and civilian employees.
- Coordinated initiation of periodic reinvestigation for personnel with expiring security clearances.
- Evaluated the authenticity of documentation and information submitted for investigations.
Bachelors Of Science
Sr. Personnel Security Assistant Resume
Summary : Find employment with a company where skills and experience will be an asset to the business. While furthering knowledge and abilities in the process.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Multitasking.
- Assisted in the development, maintenance and troubleshooting of personnel security databases.
- Provided program information and assistance to staff on personnel security policies and related matters.
- Reviewed clearance request forms and reports of current background investigations to detect errors or omission of information.
- Provided assistance to the Assistant Deputy and a team of personnel security specialists in assessing the loyalty, reliability, suitability and trustworthiness of applicants for Federal and contractor positions.
- Reviewed reports of investigation and other data required to grant, deny, revoke, suspend or restrict clearances and building access within suitability guidelines.
- Conducted more than 800 investigations for multiple investigative categories to include Non-sensitive, Moderate Risk, and National Security Positions (Secret and Top Secret) while utilizing the Electronic Questionnaires for Investigation Processing (e-QIP) System.
- Initiated and reviewed all Questionnaires for National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI), Minimum Background Investigations (MBI), Single Scope Background Investigations (SSBI), and Periodic Reinvestigation.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Personnel Security Assistant Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in operations and managerial expertise in the office of operations and procedures. Performance concentrations are compliance, program support, budget and document review. Well over fifth teen years of extensive expertise with customer service within the government and private sector agencies on a daily basis.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Technical Expertise, Attention To Detail, Problem Solving, Analytical.
- Ran investigation programs to establish criminal history, foreign registration if applicable, and previous investigation history using INS, NCIC.
- Interpreted and applied guidelines in evaluating personnel security information according to Office of Personnel Management (OPM) policies and guidelines, previous training, and accepted practice.
- Led more than 40 security briefings during New Employee Orientation sessions over a 7 year timeframe.
- Served as liaison to all applicants, employees, and contractors in assistance with questions or completion of investigative forms and provide one-on-assistance if required.
- Assembled security request packets and notify security managers when clearances are adjudicated and closing clearance files when personnel security officers debrief separating personnel.
- Performed credential processing for CMS employees and contractors to include: enrollment and issuance of employees and contractors.
- Coordinated credential processing functions to ensure a high level of customer service and processing efficiency.
Asst. Personnel Security Assistant Resume
Objective : An exceptional applicant with prior workforce experience, excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask, and to learn new skills quickly for a fast-paced organization.
Skills : Data Entry, Technical Expertise, Attention To Detail, Problem Solving, Analytical , Dependability And Results Driven.
- Submitted security packages to OPM for approval and ensure the investigation process is complete Review, research, analyze and evaluate all information .
- Handled customer service issues with minimal supervision.
- Evaluated the effectiveness of the credential process and the services provided to the customers.
- Served as primary point of contact for customer inquiries regarding credentials.
- Provided management with information for making administrative and operational decisions related to credential processing.
- Assisted with maintaining the credential processing tracking systems (PIV Card tracking and Life Cycle Management tracking).
- Assisted with supply tracking and monitoring on a daily basis each month.
Masters Of Science In Human Resources Management
Associate Personnel Security Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a quality organization that offers diverse job responsibilities. Team player with strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills. Extensive experience in positions involving a high degree of trust, sensitive materials and confidentiality.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Security Activities Reporting System.
- Continuously worked with a vast amount of people that prospectively may work or currently do work within a Law Enforcement position.
- Provided administrative and clerical support to all security staff members.
- Performed a wide variety of administrative tasks and functions such as maintaining ID media inventory, monitoring equipment performance, and greeting customers.
- Served as liaison with internal and external groups.
- Reviewed investigative case papers to determine completeness and adequacy for submission to Personnel Security Specialists.
- Typed in final form from rough drafts a variety of material such as correspondence, narrative and tabular reports, memoranda, forms, etc.
- Assisted the Personnel Security Department in processing of open and sending closed investigations to OPM, Office of Personnel Management at approximately 25 cases per week.
Personnel Security Assistant III Resume
Objective : Assistant Corporation Security Officer and Personnel Security Assistant with over 3 years, experience in the processing of personnel security clearance investigation and re-investigations through the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and ISMS (Integrated Security Management System.). Initiates and prepares personnel Security Application Package (e-QIP), coordinates fingerprint processes, preparation and submission of appropriate documents and correspondence relating to JPAS functions for industrial security clearance processing.
Skills : Database Management, CVS, CJIS, CATS, INS Etc.
- Initiated background investigations in E-QIP and conduct PIP's checks using JPAS; reviewing E-quip packages, SF85, SF85P, SF86, release E-Qip cases to OPM.
- Ran/Reviewed credit reports through CBC (Credit Bureau Web).
- Contacted applicants to sign and update E-Qip pages.
- Performed electronic BI checks for applicants, using DOJ databases.
- Supervised staff assigned to the DOJ contract.
- Approved time sheets, leave/LWOP, expense reports, and training/education.
- Acted as the single POC to the customer for all issues relating to Strongbridge performance.
Doctorate Of Psychology
Personnel Security Assistant II Resume
Objective : Seasoned administrative professional with over 20 years of diversified experience supporting varied federal agencies. Strong interpersonal and communication skills coupled with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities efficiently and accurately. Exceptional organizational skills with proven capacity to effectively execute complex projects and handle sensitive information and data appropriately.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint And Internet Savvy.
- Assisted applicants in completing federal forms.
- Applied criteria for designating the sensitivity and risk level for agency program positions and competitive service positions.
- Managed two additional staff members (Personnel Security Assistants).
- Reviewed and evaluated derogatory information and responses submitted by the applicants to recommend the appropriate suitability determination by following DOJ's standard of suitability or standards of fitness and integrity using EO 12968 and 10450.
- Performed in-depth analysis and evaluation of personnel security investigations, security files and other information containing serious derogatory or extremely sensitive information.
- Supported security by conducting preliminary record checks for reciprocal investigations (OPM, DOD other agencies).
- Collated, reviewed, and analyzed security applications (SF86, eQIP) for completeness and accuracy to determine background investigation eligibilities.
Personnel Security Assistant I Resume
Objective : Accomplished Personnel Security Specialist with sound knowledge and expertise. Outstanding experience as a Personnel Security Specialist. Experience with the following tools: Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), Electronic Questionnaire for Investigations Processing (e-QIP), Contractor Verification System (CVS). Trans Union, Equifax, Experian, Background Investigation Result Tracking (BIRT), Corporate Human Resources Information System (CHRIS), and Microsoft Office Suite.
Skills : Training & Development, Microsoft Office.
- Used the Facility Security System (FSS) to input .
- Reviewed personnel files for adjudicative processing.
- Conducted National Agency Check searches for government agencies (DOD, OPM, etc.).
- Created spreadsheets, and reviewed grammar, and spelling of memorandums and correspondence.
- Trained new employees on job duties.
- Completed task under time constraints in order to meet deadlines.
- Retrieved and ordered files, and mail.
B.S In Homeland Security
Lead Personnel Security Assistant Resume
Objective : Seeking a position utilizing knowledge and successful experience in planning, organizing, and following up multi-faceted, complex activities, and a position offering opportunities for personal contribution and professional growth.
Skills : Supervision, Counseling, Team Oriented, Enthusiastic, Hard Working, People, First Aid Certified.
- Responsible for the overall duty of processing the Security paperwork for the Investigative Section.
- Provided daily support and guidance to FDIC employees and Contractor personnel.
- Responsible for the administrative aspects associated with the Personnel Security department, Corporate Employee Program (CEP) and the suitability adjudication process.
- Maintained a system of administrative and security files in the BIRT and CHRIS.
- Ensured mandatory records retention was in compliance, and accurate data entries and database maintenance in BIRT.
- Initiated background investigation requests using e-QIP in conjunction with established policy and legislative requirements.
- Performed security processes required for employees, contractors and potential candidates to determine suitability for employment.
Bachelor Of Science In Criminology, Law, And Society
Personnel Security Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain a Personnel Security Assistant position where prior knowledge and skills will be used in order to achieve progressive growth within your organization.
Skills : Personnel Security Assistant, Library Technician.
- Produced case files to Special Investigators and Personnel Security Specialists concerning granting or not granting security clearances based on .
- Performed status inquiries in CVS and JPAS.
- Prepared status reports in BIRT of hiring cases to security specialists, human resource specialists and hiring managers.
- Sorted, date stamped, and filed incoming case files to be processed for adjudication, pulled files requested by Adjudicators, Branch Chief or other staff, and sent and distributed all facsimiles for Adjudicators to various agencies
- Provided support to personnel security specialists, to include filing, scanning documents for upload into case management system, preparing documents .
- Supported the Personnel Security (PERSEC) Deputy Director and Program Managers activities by reviewing and providing recommendations, comments, and .
- Researched and resolved conflicting personnel security requirements Initiate, review, and submit Questionnaire for National Security Positions .
Bachelors Of Science In Human Resources Management