Plane Captain Resume
Headline : Thorough Biomedical Equipment Technician equipped with a strong attention to detail and ability to recognize potential issues before they start.
Skills : Management, Computer, Interpersonal, Leadership Training, Organizational.
- Uses low-pressure washing system to wash and rinse T6, T34, and T44 aircraft, aircraft components, and support equipment.
- Cleans exterior of aircraft to remove dirt, oil, fungus and stains.
- Performs pre/post wash lubrication of aircraft.
- Installs and removes protective covers.
- Properly uses towing equipment to move aircraft to and from flight line, wash rack, and hanger.
- Serves as safety observer, brake rider and wing walker during aircraft towing evolutions.
- Playes an integral role in the squadron's successful completion of 352 combat sorties with a 100% sortie completion.
Sr. Plane Captain Resume
Summary : Former Federal and County Government Career Employee. Former member of the and Possessed Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance. Positions held Aircraft Mechanic, Aircraft Examiner, Supervisory Quality Assurance Specialist, Missile Assembler, Station Attendant, Airport Escort Operations Supervisor, Kaiser Permanente Security Officer, Universal Protection Services Security Officer.
Skills : Auto Mechanic Have performed routine maintenance including.
- Certified to perform daily, turnaround calendar day and hourly inspections for the airframes trade rate for the F/A-18 Aircraft assigned to the TOPGUN Squadron.
- Responsible for launch and recovery of assigned aircraft.
- Serviced fuel, hydraulics, liquid oxygen, accumulators, tires, engines, AMAD and VIN systems.
- Removed and replaced hydraulic components, flight controls, engines, tires, landing gear, fuel system components, tail hook, and transmissions.
- Utilized ground support equipment: NC-8, TA-75, NAN Cart, Hydraulic Jenny, and Hydraulic Servicing Unit, PON-6, aircraft jacks, overhead hoist, engine stand, wing stand and various aircraft slings.
- Utilized various measuring devices including inside and outside micrometers, dial indicators, spline gages, depth gages, multi meters and tension meters, also psi, fuel quantity, etc.
- Troubleshoot airframe gripes and assist aircraft electricians and power plant mechanics.
Jr. Plane Captain Resume
Objective : Sales professional with over 20 years of experience in industrial sales, managing multiple accounts, attaining and exceeding sales goals while growing sales territories using a consultative sales approach. Recognized expert in the following: Sales, Account Management, Business Development, Client Relations, Charity, Communication and Problem Solving, Accounts Receivable, Marketing, Purchasing and Human Resource.
Skills : Maintenance, Electrical, Mechanic, Leadership Training, Operations Management.
- Reviewed the service, and was required to sign off on the service.
- Prepared aircraft for flight Personnelman: customer service, service record entries, re-enlistments, separations and transfers.
- Inspected aircraft and components for any discrepancies.
- Performed other duties as requested.
- Performed schedule maintenance actions.
- Responsible for preparation of the f/a-18c aircraft before each flight, recovering each aircraft upon return.
- Achieved designation of plane captain on the f/a-18c aircraft and eaws specialist within 90 days.
Associate In Heating
Plane Captain III Resume
Objective : Previously a Substitute Teacher for the Fentress County Board of Education. 6 months experience as a Landman, Geologist with Fireborn Energy LLC. Bachelors of Science (BS) degree in Geology, Over 3 years teaching laboratory classes at Tennessee Tech University. 5 Years experience as an Airframes and Power Plants mechanic in the United States Marine Corps with an emphasis on Power Plants, Lubrication and Fuel systems maintenance.
Skills : Customer service take and make inbound and outbound calls , Inventory specialist, office administration , technical support, call center technical support.
- Inspected and maintained aircraft power plant and airframe components and perform duties relating to flight line operations.
- Responsible for maintenance on Engine, Lubrication and Fuel systems Plane Captain, responsible for aircraft and flight line operational safety.
- Performed total aircraft inspections before and after flight.
- Responsible for the prevention of the occurrence of defects from the start of the maintenance operation to it's completetion.
- Possesed a detailed, working knowledge of all Navy-sponsored aviation maintenance programs and processes governed by COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790 (series) Desk Sergeant, Shop Supervisor.
- Delegated responsibilities to the 30 Marines in charge in order to meet the demands of required maintenance and flight schedules of VMA 214 Blacksheep Squadron's day crew.
- Attended 2 squadron maintenance meetings per day.
Bachelor Of Science
Plane Captain II Resume
Summary : Seeking position that will provide long term career opportunities and build upon the experience and skills obtained during 6 year enlistment in the Navy as well as provide an environment in which can further education simultaneously.
Skills : Experience In Safely Taxiing, Launching, Recovering, Fueling, Moving Aircraft. Perform Upkeep Maintenance Such As Changing Tires.
- Responsible for the general maintenance and inspections of seven HH-60H and SH-60F helicopters.
- Responsible for the launching and recovery of the aircraft, certified in day and night flight operations aboard 4 different aircraft carriers, which included U.S.S.
- Responsible as team leader to enforce the safety of all personnel and proper loading procedures of armament systems aboard the aircraft.
- Responsible for tracking, inventory and maintenance of all small arms and ammunition.
- Responsible for fueling and maintaining Naval airplanes.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of barracks Responsible for maintaining .
- Performed inspection, corrosion control, launch/ recovery evolutions and refueling/hot refueling/de-fueling on 10 f/a-18c aircraft performed daily, turnarounds, special, and pre-flight check inspections ensuring mission capable condition of each aircraft.
Personal Computer Management
Plane Captain I Resume
Headline : In the nearly ten years spent in Marine Corps aviation, year and a half working as a Detention Officer, and the year spent living in Africa working in humanitarian aid and as a missionary, have gained many skills. Relied on own technical proficiency as well as determined the needs of others, providing solutions to their situations.
Skills : CMMS, Interpersonal , Microsoft Office, Apple IWork, Leadership, Supervision, Weapons Systems Expert.
- Launched and recovered personnel shall use standard aircraft handling and taxi procedures in accordance with (IAW) Naval Aviation Training and Operating Procedures Standardization (NATOPS), specific aircraft manuals, and local regulations, to support both Squadron and Transient aircraft.
- Recovered (pre-positioning support equipment, aircraft directing, post-flight services), and aircraft directing.
- Services described above may be performed multiple times each day on the same aircraft as the flight schedule dictates.
- Provided maintenance services in support of natural disasters and other unique situations (e.g., stranded aircraft rescue, national security support, ships movement, etc.).
- Required to support the function (i.e., if the worker is actually called to duty), the worker will be reimbursed for such services.
- Provided maintenance services in support of emergency situations such as aircraft mishap / emergency reclamation and salvage which require prompt response.
- Responsible for overall safety regarding the aircraft and all personal on or near the aircraft.
Assistant Plane Captain Resume
Objective : Objective is to utilize prior military and Correctional Deputy backgound, to include current learnings in Criminal Justice, Human Services, and gain employment as a Police Officer, Deputy Sheriff, Correctional Deputy.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Leadership Training, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Quality Management, Maintenance.
- Directed incoming and outgoing aircraft on flight line and near terminal area to assist pilots maneuvering of the aircraft on the ground.
- Operated service vehicles to replenish fuel, oil, water, waste system chemicals, oxygen, and hydraulic fluids.
- Checked for fuel contamination by draining fuel sample points.
- Operated various ground support equipment such as tow tractors, electrical power supply and air engine starting units.
- Examined tires for specified air pressure and condition.
- Cleaned exterior or interior of aircraft wings and assemblies, with use of proper cleaning solution.
- Installed, aligned, calibrated, adjusted and maintained equipment without endangering system operation.
Associate Plane Captain Resume
Summary : Qualifications include extensive experience in turbine, fuel cell, and electrical troubleshooting and repair; communication of aircraft status to management; and sheet metal and minor composite fabrication.
Skills : MOS: 6217 F/A-18 Mechanic.
- Awarded aviation mechanic position at the culmination of 12-week basic training and an additional 12 weeks of intensive, specialized training.
- Previously supported battlefield operations during overseas assignment in Iraq (Operation Iraqi Freedom).
- Results Earned consistent commendations for devotion to duty with citations for excellence in rapidly resolving aircraft on ground situations.
- Fulfilled a range of aircraft mechanic duties for both combat and peacekeeping missions.
- Gained proficiencies and experience in: fuel cell bladder systems/aircraft log data entries/flight control inspection and rigging/landing gear rigging/engine run-up procedures/wheel assembly replacement.
- Selected for Quality Assurance to ensure all safety and maintenance programs were properly complied in accordance with Naval/Marine Corps regulations.
- Selected for Maintenance/Production Control to ensure priority of maintenance tasks were completed and verification of all incoming and outgoing parts were correct by part and serial number and documented in the computer system and aircraft logbooks.
Assistant Plane Captain I Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging position that will require to utilize technical skills, abilities and expertise to ensure productivity in a safe and efficient working environment.
Skills : Truck Driver, Material Handler, Crane Operator, Shipping and Receiveing.
- Launched and recovered of aircraft daily.
- In charged of ground support equipment.
- Used Flight deck coordinator during cruise.
- Maintained fluid and pressurized gas levels in landing gear and canopies, jet engine, hydraulic systems Drafted discrepancy reports and directed.
- Contributed to the squadrons 98% sortie completion rate in support of operations deny flight, continue hope, and southern watch.
- Responsible for launch, recovery, servicing and daily inspections of eight S-3B aircraft on land and on carrier flight deck.
- Reviewed, approved and negotiated change orders.
Plane Captain Resume
Headline : Seeking Full time position while studying to obtain FAA license for Airframe and Powerplant in Aviation Maintenance Certification in order to build upon the experience and skills obtained during 6 year enlistment in the Navy and begin civilian career.
Skills : Familar With Airport And Aircraft Enviornments, Preperation, And Handleing.
- Supported the refueling of aircraft by following established.
- Planed Captain of the quarter El Centro, 1-3/99.
- Turned around and Daily Turn around Inspections of A7E Corsair II aircraft.
- Developed and implemented a plan for project completion and turnover.
- Maintained daily diary for record keeping purposes.
- Ensured that all performance evaluations and completed in a timely fashion for direct reports.
- Recommended, where appropriate, organizational, policy and procedural or staff changes.
- Reviewed and approved or rejected promotions up to General Foremen.