Postmaster Relief Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging and rewarding position with an institution where can utilize the skills obtained through education and experience. Core Qualifications Excellent interpersonal skills Excellent time management Excellent communication skills Organizational planning skills Dedicated team player Flexible with ability to multitask Detail oriented Reliable, punctual, and dependable.
Skills : Care, Basic Office , Computer.
- Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs.
- Opened and closed the store, which includes counting cash drawers and making bank deposits.
- Answered customer questions and address problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Maintained visually appealing and effective displays for the entire store.
- Educated customers on product and service offerings.
- Offered exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand.
- Kept the showroom clean and maintain neat, orderly product displays.
Sr. Postmaster Relief Resume
Summary : Educated and motivated individual looking for employment. a hardworking individual that is focused on a team approach to provide excellent care reaching positive patient outcomes.
Skills : Human Resources, Administrative, Excel, Word, Customer Service, Management.
- Scaned incoming and outgoing mail.
- Prepared all outgoing mail for carrier.
- Notified customers of packages and mail needing a signature.
- Managed Post Office window.
- Assisted customers in a timely and professional manner while working in a fast paced environment that demands multi-tasking responsibilities Problem solving.
- Scaned Box Up Scans on time.
- Processed mail reports and financial reports.
Associates In Business
Jr. Postmaster Relief Resume
Headline : Enthusiastic, resourceful graduate with academic and professional background. Ability to establish priorities and meet challenges head-on. Strong minded dedicated self-motivated worker. Who will do what is necessary in order to achieve lifetime oriented goals.
Skills : Management, Customer Service.
- Reported security and service incidents to management.
- Created attractive displays to promote items.
- Assisted customers in selecting items based on needs.
- Monitored areas for security issues and safety hazards.
- Described products and services in detail.
- Totaled bills and calculated taxes.
- Received customer payments.
Postmaster Relief III Resume
Headline : Securing a position that will enhance job capabilities and status to help further in becoming successful, Greeted customers promptly. Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
Skills : Multi-Line Insurance, Financial - A/R, A/P, Bookkeeping, Advanced Computer , Supervisory, Management.
- Opened office, unlocked all safed and doors needed.
- Sorted mail and packages.
- Scanned all packages, certified letters and scanning all daily barcode locations.
- Dispersed mail and packages to rural carrier.
- Completed daily programs for mail accuracy of forwards, hold mail and address verification.
- Completed the daily finance on paper and online as required.
- Handled all customer concerns, complaints and problems.
Postmaster Relief II Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where can start a career in field; Business/Marketing and Management, Performed the same duties as the Postmaster. Maintain files and records and submits reports as required.
Exercise protective care of accountable paper, monies, product inventory, and office supplies.
Skills : -Customer service- inventory-Retailing-Inventory-Customized.
- Opened counter-took care of customers by selling postage,etc.
- weighed and checked packages.
- Kept money drawers in order, prepared bank deposits when needed.
- Performed daily scans and completed all reports due in a timely manner.Answered phone and provided customers with needed information or help.
- Sorted and prepared outgoing mail at end of each day.
- Helped out the carriers whenever possible as well.
- Handled cash, credited/debited card, checked and money ordered payments Answer phone line.
High School Diploma
Postmaster Relief I Resume
Summary : Responsive, customer-focused professional with 10+ years' experience in performing reception, clerical and administrative tasks. Proven verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated talent in resolving customer complaints, handling high volume phone calls and answering customer queries. Proficient in computers including MS Office, database, internet and email.
Skills : Inventory Management, Cashier , Telephone & Front Desk Reception, Customer Service, Filing.
- Clerk Performed duties of a federal postal clerk, including adhering to complex federal and international regulations.
- Registered, certified and insured letters and packages; and sorting mail.
- Performed daily cash reconciliation and prepared cash and financial reports for Postmaster.
- Sold stamps and money orders.
- Operated postal scale, adding machine, and cash registers.
- Reproduced varied pieces of printed material using photocopying equipment.
- Approved and cashed personal and payroll checks.
Assistant Postmaster Relief Resume
Summary : Extensive computer knowledge and experience Experience with safe counts, bank deposits and training new employees Strong work ethic and always willing to learn new skills Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Dr Chrono Electronic Health Records/Database, Medical Record Retention.
- Organized and supervised activities such as the processing of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Directed and coordinated operational, management, and supportive services of one or a number of postal facilities.
- Collected rents for post office boxes.
- Resolved customer complaints.
- Hired and trained employees, and evaluate their performance.
- Prepared employee work schedules.
- Issued and cashed money orders.
BA In Criminal Justice
Associate Postmaster Relief Resume
Summary : Seeking employment in a people oriented environment. Enjoy working with individuals and families in an effort to strengthen the family unit and the community in which they live and learn.
Skills : Knowledgeable With HIPAA Privacy Laws, Diverse Populations, And Ethical Practices. Clear Status On Child Abuse.
- Participated in training and education essential for implementing current job duties and advancement opportunities.
- Maintained knowledge of U.S.P.S products and services.
- Worked independently. Opened and closed business on time.
- Provided friendly and courteous customer service.
- Processed money order and credit card purchases.
- Informed the public of available services, and of postal laws and regulations.
- Prepared and submited detailed and summary reports of post office activities to designated supervisors.
Assistant Postmaster Relief I Resume
Objective : Over 5 years experience in office/medical secretary, Perform as relief in the absence of a postmaster Organize and supervise activities such as the processing of incoming and outgoing mail Collect rents .
Trained and supervised student and temporary employees.
Maintained inventory of copy room and postal materials.
Took weekly inventory of stamps.
Operate a single unit post office, provide window service, mail distribution, run reports, maintain files and records, and open and close facility .
Skills : computer, fax, scanner, copier, research, inspector, law enforcement.
- Put all the mail up in the PO boxes in a timely fashion.
- Shipped packages, letters, overnight priority and overseas.
- Dealted with custom forms, selling postage and money orders.
- Audited the PO boxes in order for the system to run smooth and efficiently.
- Maintained front desk which included selling postage, assisted customers with mailing procedures, and customer service as needed.
- Used great use of memory skills, constant improvement of speed boxing mail, and knowledge of all postal machinery within that postal office.
- Responsible for a cash drawer and products assigned to cash drawer.
Postmaster Relief Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that is challenging and rewarding and yet provides opportunity for growth, Used Time management, daily accounting & customer service, knowledge of cash registers, scales, postage meters & daily reports data entry as .
Skills : knowledge of Quickbooks, Microsoft works, and general computer uses. Quick learner, work well with others
- Acted as Postmaster when Postmaster was unavailable.
- Operated a single unit postal facility providing limited window services, mail distribution, and dispatches.
- Opened and closed the facility according to established procedures.
- Operated within established postal rules, laws and regulations.
- Resolved problems that may occur during operations and escalates issues to Administrative Post Office (APO) when appropriate.
- Ensured that proper safeguards are instituted for the welfare of customers and the protection of the mails.
- Maintained files and records and submitted reports as required.
- Answered questions, provided guidance, and had regular contact with Postal customers.
- Exercised protective care of accountable paper, monies, product inventory, and office supplies in accordance to Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) guidelines.