Practice Director Resume
Headline : Highly Analytical Healthcare Executive And Ceo With Over 12 Years Of Management, Strategy, Product Development, Delivery, Consulting And Operational Experience In Telemedicine/traditional Onsite Multi-specialty Healthcare Industry. Proficiency In Financial Management, Leadership And Positive Clinical Outcomes.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quality Assurance, Systems Integration, Testing, System Engineering.
- Managed $60 million Annual practice budget- one of the largest acquisitions of American Anesthesiology.
- Collaborated with Practice Medical Director and other physician leaders to implement organic growth.
- Oversaw, coordinated, managed and integrated EMR (EPIC) and Quantum at the hospital locations, ASCs and Pain management clinics with Medical Directors, IT departments, physician educators and Compliance.
- Monitored practice performance; reviewed and approved monthly financials and Practice budget.
- Evaluated practice productivity and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Evaluated new growth opportunities (diversification, expansion, or creation); review any candidates for acquisition.
- Assisted with new practice integration, marketing and evaluate local business conditions as they relate to practice operation.
MBA In Management
Sr. Practice Director Resume
Summary : Results-driven IT Manager that has progressed through increasingly more responsible project and program management and consulting roles. Outstanding record of achievement, managing and directing multiple large-scale multi-million dollar projects simultaneously. Highly skilled in work flow schedules, methodology development, process mapping/process improvement, departmental budgeting, risk identification and mitigation strategies, resource allocation, and Earned Value Management (EVM) tracking.
Skills : Management, Business Development.
- Spearheaded daily practice operations for three ambulatory cancer centers comprised of 10 oncologists and 70 employees.
- Leveraged exemplary forecasting, planning, cost control, and budgeting expertise to continually advance and optimize operations generating gross revenues of $109M annually.
- Concurrently, served as Practice Compliance Officer, diligently monitoring and enforcing adherence to strict regulatory criteria.
- Improved operational efficiency by implementing Practice Quality Enhancement initiatives using Six Sigma tools for chemotherapy scheduling.
- Increased net revenue by $1M annually.
- Increased new patient volumes by launching focused marketing campaign that used creative collateral geared toward educating new referring physicians and the community about new services and physicians within our three centers.
- Launched and developed best practice model with Mid-Level Provider.
Health Care Management
Jr. Practice Director Resume
Objective : Experience over the last 20 years in the Information Technology field has ranged from full product lifecycle development, to software testing and integration as well as Project Management. System software testing skills and experience that include requirements or specification generation and maintenance, trade-off analysis, risk management, requirements traceability, writing software test plans and descriptions, verification and validation.
Skills : MS Office, EClinical Works, Athena Health.
- Engaged in client conversations, presentations and demonstrations at senior executive levels down to key influencers including both IT and business.
- Drove strategies on approach and tools to support dash boarding, score carding and ad hoc reporting.
- Evaluated and recommended right big data solutions and product vendors.
- Responsible for solutions design, architecture, development and delivery across the Enterprise Business Intelligence domain.
- Developed initial roadmap, integration plan, design and prototype testing to integrate OBIEE and BI Application Analytics 795 with e-Business Suite 12.1.x with additional legacy data sources.
- Developed architecture for Oracle ERP/e-Business and Business Intelligence systems with Maximum Availability architecture and Disaster Recovery solution(s).
- Included management of all aspects of business in this division including business development, project management, project analysis, technical team .
MBA In Strategy
Practice Director III Resume
Summary : Consultant with more than 20 years of industry experience seeking opportunities to transform IT into a delivery- minded organization that aligns with strategic business goals, in addition to delivering strategic initiatives and developing others' careers. Experience includes: developing business and technical strategies, driving change within organizations, proven delivery success with managing large projects consisting of local and remote teams, leading projects while working through ambiguity, and gaining experience in multiple industries, such as retail, manufacturing, financial services, and transportation.
Skills : MS Office, EClinical Works, Athena Health.
- Responsible for more than 145 local and regional consultants across five cities in Software Development & Integration practice.
- Supported Sogeti business model by developing solution strategies and best practices with leadership.
- Responsible for delivering a $38M revenue target.
- Managed mentoring program for all consultants, directly mentoring ten senior consultants, and developing education for technical and non-technical consultants.
- Selected Project Experience (Additional experience on request) Manufacturing and Life Science Client - Conducted organizational and technical assessments for a potentially revenue-generating application that had not been delivered despite $10M and three years of development efforts.
- Identified gaps in the group's leadership and technical delivery challenges.
- Led a team of developers for six months to deliver a commercially viable product, which has now been sold and returned the consulting investment in less than a year.
BA In Journalism
Practice Director II Resume
Summary : Top Sales Producer and Manager. Previous roles have included Technical Recruiter, President, National Director, Managing Director and Practice Director. Previous experience in Technology includes Director, Project Manager, Systems and Applications Technician. Extensive contacts and experience with Press and Media.
Skills : Six Sigma, TRIZ, Design For Manufacturing, Design For Assembly.
- Hired to establish and build a brand new IT perm practice based in downtown NYC and facilitate perm placements in NYC and the NY metro area including NY, NJ and LI.
- Recruited and hired several IT perm recruiters; assisted in hiring Account Executives, National Account Executives and IT Consulting recruiters.
- Filled jobs personally and led the placement of IT perm professionals and Finance/Accounting professionals.
- Brought in and filled certain IT consulting orders.
- Established process and procedures, interview and placements guidelines.
- Met with clients from major Investment Banking, Banking, Pharmaceuticals, NYC agencies, Media/Entertainment, Software firms.
- Established and conducted recruiter training; Interacted with the Spherion CIO and Regional Management to implement recruiter software packages.
BS In Management
Practice Director I Resume
Summary : A results-driven executive with over 30 years in the IT industry. An MBA holder and a technologist with leadership experience ranging from boardrooms to tech labs. Proven successes in diverse areas of infrastructure hosting, customer management/support, solutions design & development, consulting/revenue management, business development, partners relationship, and program/project management.
Skills : Strategy, Change Management.
- Established Internet advertisement, posting and sourcing techniques and guidelines.
- Responsible for moving existing sourcing and advertisement strategies to modern techniques.
- Provided technical & architecture guidance, for various technology areas in the Analytics & Information Management spectrum.
- Collaborated closely with the Global teams to develop proposals, presentations, statement of work (SOW) and Go-to-Market strategies.
- Included directing the work efforts of multiple teams, negotiating and managing subcontractor relationships and planning .
- Provided review and assistance for contract management of employed physicians, partnered hospitals and third- party payers.
- Coordinated and assisted with physician recruiting.
Assistant Practice Director Resume
Summary : Technically sophisticated and business-savvy management professional with over 18 years of combined experience in software development and consulting positions. Proven track record in developing world-class Middleware technology products and delivering award-winning Enterprise IT solutions for Fortune 500 companies.
Skills : Oracle Fusion Middleware, PAAS, Engagement Manager, Project Management, Program Management, Cloud Computing, SAAS.
- Involved in all phases of consulting engagement (from Presales to Delivery), and reporting directly to Company President.
- Actively involved in the modeling of Keste Cloud Services, with the goal to drive and align the Business Unit to the latest in the Cloud related technologies and integration.
- Worked closely with clients' senior management team to help them define and execute their respective business visions and strategies - including on premise, Cloud, and hybrid solutions.
- Experienced includes global implementations, with responsibility for developing and delivering projects with a mix of onshore, offshore, internal and external (contract and consulting) resources.
- Responsible for Human Resource Management, Payroll and Financial Management.
- Coordinated staff, maintained project plans, handled change control and issue resolution.
- Coached and motivated team members to insure high quality work via best practices.
Masters In Computer Application
Associate Practice Director Resume
Headline : An accomplished recruiting, management and human resources professional who enjoys a fast paced environment and seeks an opportunity to utilize well developed management and recruiting skills to benefit a growing and successful organization.
Skills : Program Management, Project Management, Risk Management, IT Governance, Healthcare, Management.
- Installed Oracle applications in TransTech's Solution Center, implemented a Program Management methodology.
- Implemented a knowledge management system to support marketing and consulting for projects.
- Managed Oracle ERP and Oracle custom development projects.
- Developed business plan as an Oracle Business OnLine(BOL) partner.
- Managed and developed consulting staff of 77 for rapid implementations.
- Facilitated the closing and implementation of TransTech's first Oracle BOL project.
- Managed a staff of 78 consultants while training 5 Principle Consultants to manage staff and projects.
- Developed a business plan and formalized an alliance with i2 Technologies, Inc.
Master Of Education
Assistant Practice Director I Resume
Summary : Senior-level recruitment outsourcing professional experienced in sales, design, implementation, operations, process improvement and strategic oversight of successful and profitable client relationships.
Skills : Management Experience, Director.
- Involved in the delivery of the following programs for a leading payment technology company.
- Ensured work product was prepared in a consistent manner according to the objectives, scope, timeline and budget of each project.
- Provided project management for oracle onsite client implementations, managing teams of functional and technical consultants as well as offshore technical developers.
- Recognized cloud leadership, having migrated more seats to office 365 than any other nsi partner and implemented a private cloud offering aimed at dynamics customers. Authored article in erp users group journal.
- Improved customer satisfaction and project success rates by introducing disciplined project scoping, change control and project management. Reduced credit memos issued from 9% to 0. 5% in the first year.
- Promoted to national practice director after successfully leading the central region infrastructure team.
- Acted as primary sales engineer and architect. Engaged c-level executives through personal presentations, webcasts, microsoft-sponsored conferences and journal articles. Led rfp response teams.
Master Of Education In E
Practice Director Resume
Summary : Seasoned professional in business management and administration; knowledgeable and effective team player; highly motivated with exceptional interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management, Process Improvement.
- Provided strategic, technology and operational advisory services.
- Developed new business; established strategic alliances, managed client relationships and managed complex programs.
- Led strategic planning, operations improvement, systems selection, applications development, and business process management programs.
- Responsible for program planning, relationship management, program deliverables, client satisfaction, financial performance, and service delivery.
- Led interdisciplinary teams of executives, technology vendors, and solutions architects, defining virtualization strategies.
- Facilitated senior leadership workshops, conducted interviews and developed business projections and delivery models.
- Facilitated focus groups to transform business processes, align functions, increase client satisfaction, improve efficiency and reduce operational costs.
- Conducted market research, concept development, business planning, financial modeling and program planning.