Community Educator Resume
Summary : Dedicated and technically skilled business office professional with versatile administrative support and customer service abilities developed through comprehensive office management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Technical Skills.
- Played a key role in anti-stigma campaigns and other awareness projects for substance abuse and mental health.
- Participated in county fairs, school functions, and other community events.
- Served as liaison to government officials, community leaders, and school officials.
- Developed community marketing materials and newsletters.
- Increased awareness and strength of diversity by creating and running workshops for multiple organizations.
- Empowered youth with tools to shift cultural gaps. Strategic Planning and Grant Management.
- Authored and coordinated federal, state, and local grants.
Community Educator III Resume
Summary : Self-starting, goal-oriented strategist whose confidence, perseverance and vision promote success Skilled at organizing complex projects, defining priorities, and delegating tasks.
Skills : Self-Starter, Goal-oriented Strategist Whose Confidence,.
- Assessed client needs, assisted clients in applying for benefits, referred clients for benefits and assistance to nonprofit and government agencies.
- Collaborated with local agencies, educated clients and professionals on benefits available.
- Increased number of food stamp applications and the number of recipients in Tennessee counties.
- Able to refer clients for legal assistance as well as a number of other types of assistance which made a difference in the lives of clients and their families.
- Interviewed individuals or family members to compile information on social, educational, or social needs.
- Advised clients regarding benefits available. Monitored, evaluated, and recorded activities for program effectiveness.
- Offered specific training programs regarding benefits available, assessed needs through pre-screenings, created presentations using scenarios.
Community Educator I Resume
Objective : Marketing Skills Computer Literate Team Player Sales Savvy Diverse have become specialized in the areas of marketing, LGBTQ services, public relations, community outreach, focus groups.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administrative Assistant.
- Educated physicians, nurses, other health care professionals, and the citizens in Duplin, Sampson, and Bladen counties as to hospice services.
- Presented of continuing education units to nurses and social workers for their certifications.
- Worked closely with community leaders to establish relationships between Community Home Care and Hospice and the community.
- Serviced to area doctors, hospitals, rest homes, and assisted livings.
- Acted as a liaison to the various service areas, as related to the marketing of the service and company.
- Conducted speaking engagements and organization of community events.
- Originated and maintained reports to show census building, budget, marketing accounts, etc.
License In Insurance
Community Educator II Resume
Headline : To advance record of accomplishments gained through numerous years of experience and education. Find a challenging career position for a motivated, self-starter.
Skills : Community Outreach, Administrative Support, Researching.
- Educated the community about Hepatitis C through grassroots efforts, health fairs, and rehabilitation centers.
- Served as a support for those individuals diagnosed with Hepatitis C including providing education and resource information.
- Engaged with individuals both in-person and telephonically, First Aid and CPR, GermBusters, and SafeSitter with a focus.
- Presented Disease State awareness information to various agencies throughout territory including health departments, AIDS organizations.
- Recognized as having one the largest caseload in the nation and able to activate clients to seek medical care.
- Presentation skills including using Powerpoint and PDF's Excel spreadsheets Organizing and working a territory independently.
- Supported groups Accomplishments Received awards for assisting colleagues in other territories.
Community Educator/Representative Resume
Summary : Customer Service Representative with the knowledge to handle customers inquires, complaints, billing questions, and payments concerns and contribute to the company's productivity.
Skills : Project Management, Communication Skills.
- Represented CHOC in various aspects of injury prevention including child passenger safety, drowning, home safety, poisonings, body image.
- Developed course objectives and lesson plans for various audiences.
- Taught classes on all injury prevention topics. Reserve safe locations and acquire city approval.
- Created informative brochures and handouts for classes and general community and doctor's offices.
- Attended monthly Safe Kids meetings to collaborate with outside agencies also involved with Injury Prevention.
- Hosted community car seat check-up events, which include organizing volunteers and equipment, forms, guest speakers, and media.
- Booked check-up appointments and tabulate findings of proper use and misuse.
Community Educator/Analyst Resume
Headline : To obtain a Grant Manager position with the National Aviary in order to assist the organization with maintain current grants while finding new grant opportunities to enable the National Aviary to grow and thrive.
Skills : Business Management, Sales & Marketing.
- Assisted the organization by writing grant proposals. Responsible for the agency's monthly newsletter.
- Provided community education presentations to local school districts and organizations on a variety of mental health topics.
- Developed and assisted with several donor appeal campaigns, including NAMI's annual report, membership solicitations, and other appeals.
- Responsible for statistical analysis of program performance data.
- Represented NAMI on various committees and task forces, including United Way of Erie County's Health Impact Council and allocation committee.
- Represented NAMI at various community outreach events.
- Assisted the organization with developing and executing fundraising events, such as the Fabulous Golf Outing and Guns and Hoses Charity Softball Challenge.
Community Educator/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : As a patient Advocate self-motivated to ensure the clients needs are met through short and long term solutions. Strive to build lasting professional relationships to optimize care.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Provided reproductive health services, education programs, and advocacy.
- Collaborated with community groups, organizations, schools, and colleges.
- Promoted Planned Parenthood services and provide comprehensive sexuality education that encourages critical thinking.
- Fostered a supportive learning environment by developing and presenting programs respectful of diverse cultural backgrounds and levels of knowledge.
- Represented Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson in the NYS LGBT Health and Human Services Network.
- Co-facilitated LGBTQ North Country Youth Group with the Pride Center of the Capital Region.
- Hosted a safe space for LGBTQ youth twice monthly at the public library. Provide vital socialization, support, and resources.
Bachelor Of Arts
Lead Community Educator Resume
Headline : To strengthen and coordinate existing systems of services to clients that assists with the development of a new system in order to increase independence, security, comfort, well-being and happiness.
Skills : Culinary Arts, Gender and Sexuality Education.
- Promoted care programs throughout the state via site visits and participation in community events.
- Identified and directed potential Medicaid and uninsured candidates appropriately to Lazare programs.
- Developed, implemented and managed community event opportunities.
- Educated potential Medicaid recipients on how to enroll and access the enrollment broker system for plan enrollment.
- Assisted members with concerns and directs them to the Member Services department.
- Changed and competitor activities, and informs management of activities that may affect member enrollment.
- Coordinated and implemented face to face education and outreach sessions/workshops for members and potential members based on referrals.
Associate Community Educator Resume
Summary : Interested in a career change into the Human Resources field. It is important for to work for a company that invests in its employees as looking to grow career along with a great company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Clerical.
- Coordinated and participated in activities with the marketing team and hospice staff to ensure that medical and non-medical communities.
- Worked to ensure timely admissions and increased patient census.
- Maintained accurate records of all marketing activities using the Amplicare computer program to track and monitor referrals.
- Promoted and scheduled community education activities that include but not limited to: health fairs, Chamber of Commerce activities.
- Targeted referral sources such as physicians, nurses, discharge planners, nursing homes.
- Developed a sense of urgency on all referrals received.
- Scheduled and assisted with in-service marketing programs with the hospice staff.
Asst. Community Educator Resume
Headline : Highly motivated, self-directed professional with a broad range of sales and marketing experience, seeks to bring talent and vision to a respected organization that shares passion to deliver superior products.
Skills : Technical Skills, MS-Excel.
- Life is hospice cared for the elderly providing in-home or facility end of life care.
- Responsible for marketing agency services to potential customers, including hospitals, physicians, discharge planners.
- Developed and maintained relationships with new and existing customers.
- Educated family and staff on hospice services, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, dialysis centers, and medical clinics.
- Met with patients and family members to sign all appropriate paperwork and consents.
- Attended conferences to market agency and network to other groups in the healthcare industry.
- Attended weekly IDT meetings to communicate changes in care plans to physicians.
Community Educator Resume
Headline : Culturally sensitive human resources professional, able to build relationships with every level of workforce. Self motivated and reliable individual with proven integrity.
Skills : Recruitment, Organizational Skills, Leadership Recruitment.
- Facilitated workshops and professional training for community organizations.
- Recruited, retainment, training, mentoring, and supervision of the volunteer base.
- Facilitated hour Domestic Violence training in compliance with ICDVP standards.
- Built relationships with community organizations to educate on domestic violence prevention.
- Battered Women's Network and Legislative committee.
- Provided crisis intervention and recommend a plan of action.
- Facilitated legal proceedings for clients when petitioning for the order of protection.