Contract Programmer Resume
Summary : Obtain a Contract Programmer position as an System Architect in a mature development environment.
Skills : Software system design, Simulation Development.
- Provided analysis support for the user department; determined requirements for automated reconciliation of accounting reports.
- Coded simple assembler programs, JCL skeletons and procs, and ISPF panels to automate data extraction.
- Coded CICS programs and BMS screens to query and maintain VSAM files; coded IMS/DB programs to maintain Part/Product Code databases.
- Wrote COBOL II programs to convert in-house Accounts Payable and Purchasing systems to MSA packages.
- Coded CICS programs and BMS screens to query and maintain DB2 tables.
- Designed and coded ISC Link programs to retrieve data from online IMS databases and return this data to CICS programs.
- Coded DB2 and IMS/DB data retrieval/update subprograms.
- Created tablespaces, tables, and indexes; created and modified COBOL and PL/I source code; modified SPF dialogs, (panels, CLISTs, and skeletons).
Jr. Contract Programmer Resume
Objective : Contract Programmer as the lead data management contact for one or more projects or to provide support to the lead data manager.
Skills : Coding, Management.
- Applied relevant components of the project protocol to daily tasks and directs others on how to apply to their daily tasks
- Acted as a liaison to the PM and/or client as required and communicates with management regarding all data management (DM) activities within their studies
- Developed and maintained data management project documentation files; performs independent reviews of data management deliverables following documented guidelines.
- Developed and delivered study-specific training for DM project staff.
- Produced project-specific status reports for CDM management, PM and/or clients on a regular basis. Monitor study metrics.
- Participated in business development activities by assisting with bid preparation and/or representing data management at bid defense meetings, where required.
- Assisted with project forecasting of hours and identification of resource requirements and identifies potential out of scope activities to Project Managers and Management and assists with the Contract Modification process.
Sr. Contract Programmer Resume
Summary : Works on issues and projects of limited scopes. Follows standard programming procedures to analyze situations and data from which answers can be readily obtained.
Skills : Analytical, Management.
- Analyzed and enhanced to SAS code which generates unique identifiers for providers from physician data which is sourced from multiple data suppliers.
- Managed aspects of several projects which utilized this process to identify and link physicians to associated medical and pharmaceutical claims data.
- Developed and coded several useful algorithms using various SAS statistical functions to accomplish probabilistic data linking.
- Designed and implemented data marts to store healthcare data received from several major (HMO) data suppliers (provider, member, claims, including Rx).
- Developed SAS code to import, edit, update, standardize and report this data.
- Performed analysis and developed requirements for a datamart to store data sourced from several Laboratory systems.
- Performed online program maintenance and created batch reports using APS for Client Server, SPF/PC, MF CICS, MF Workbench, and XDB/DB2.
Contract Programmer I Resume
Objective : Twenty years experience in software development as a Contract Programmer. Strong skills in system analysis and application development including specifications, database design, coding, testing and maintenance. Seventeen years experience with mainframe systems. Six years with client/server platforms.
Skills : Web Development, Coding.
- Developed automated data collection, alteration, consolidation, and analysis of over 30,000 records concerning data for clinical studies.
- Implemented this process using Java SE in concert with and MySQL (while maintaining the highest standard of data encryption and security).
- Processed and handle datasets in accordance with the highest HIPPA compliance standards.
- Obtained from HIPPA compliant in-office medical devices, survey systems, laboratory serum analysis and visit records.
- Utilized Java SE to perform inter-programmatic integration of acquired data into datasets for statistical analysis.
- Directed the collaboration of over 25 medical students and 3 principal investigators, completing and progressing 30- plus clinical research projects.
- Managed project-status system, utilized by the research team.
Contract Programmer II Resume
Headline : Software engineer/designer with many years of software development experience. Ability to architect and implement from requirements to testing entire subsystems.
Skills : Crystal Reports, CSS.
- Converted PC slot, board games, and puzzle home computer games from PC to Mac.
- Led a small team that designed and coded a home version of Las Vegas style slot machines.
- Worked on system code and game conversions.
- Led a small team that designed and coded sweepstakes style slot machine system.
- Designed and coded entertainment app for iPhone.
- 'Pong Stats' a Beer Pong stat tracking app.
- iPhone nonstandard interface, server communications, SQLite.
- Worked on a multiplayer turn based card game iPhone app.
- Coded ad-hoc retail app for iPhone, that drives traffic to web sites and offers coupons/bargains.
Contract Programmer III Resume
Summary : Seeking a Contract Programmer position in a Company that can utilize and expand on knowledge with advancement opportunities.
Skills : PL/SQL, SQL.
- Served as software developer to a telecommunications company, Windstream Communication, Inc., Participated on project conversion teams tasked with designing and developing software solutions for operational support systems that track clients' telephone equipment acquired thru the acquisition of another company.
- Participated on the conversion team in JAD sessions, meetings and information gathering sessions with the client to document work processes, data conversion requirements, data flows and business processes.
- Gathered business requirements by conducting detailed interviews with business users, stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SME's).
- Developed Software Requirements and Specification from Business Requirements.
- Performed data mapping/data modeling of the acquired company system data fields to clients system to assure compatibility and to assist the development of the conversion programs.
- Communicated and interacted on a regular basis with the project manager and development team during different stages of the projects.
- Performed analysis of the business/technical requirement of the history data and prepared the technical requirements.
- Managed integration of >1M history records into data warehouse for the Trouble Analysis Reporting Process System.
- Developed PL/SQL packages and procedures for the proposed data base design.
Asst. Contract Programmer Resume
Objective : Under direct supervision the Contract Programmer in application applies professional software concepts and department / unit and campus, medical center or Office of the President policies and procedures to small projects or portions of projects
Skills : Management, Programming.
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
- Self-motivated and works independently and as part of a team. Able to learn effectively and meet deadlines.
- Participated in the conversion team in sessions, meetings and information gathering sessions with the client to document work processes, data conversion requirements, data flows and business processes.
- Provided maintenance of existing in-house applications and developed new ones.
- Created and maintained websites for businesses and individuals in a timely manner.
- Extracted data from emrs reports help to generate data files for analysis.
Associate Contract Programmer Resume
Headline : Consulting and system development for multiple industries including communications, transportation, construction, government and manufacturing.
Skills : Coding, MidRange.
- Supported legacy x-Base applications and developed new applications to meet and maintain the business requirements during the transition to .Net system.
- Developed and support new .Net applications for the new system working with developers.
- Administrated of Advantage Database Server and Client.
- Supported and maintained manufacturing applications for the production of 25,000 orders per week.
- Supported and maintain the applications for the shipping system sending out 3,500 shipments per day worldwide.
- Developed online property management system - online cold fusion based front-end and MySQL database back-end.
- Outsourced by a third-party company to produce an application on an android platform using PhoneGap.
Lead Contract Programmer Resume
Summary : Contract Programmer performs routine programming assignments that do not require skilled background experience but do require knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements, and works according to clear-cut and complete specifications.
Skills : Development, Management.
- Performed routine programming assignments that do not require skilled background experience but do require knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements, and works according to clear-cut and complete specifications.
- Refined data and the format of the final product is very similar to that of the input or is well defined when significantly different, i.e., there are few, if any, problems with interrelating varied records and outputs.
- Maintained and modified routine programs, makes approved changes by amending program flow charts, developing detailed processing logic, and coding changes, tests and documents modifications and writes operator instructions, may write routine new programs using prescribed specifications, and may confer with EDP personnel to clarify procedures, processing logic, etc.
- Evaluated simple interrelationships in the immediate programming area confer with user representatives to gain an understanding of the situation sufficient to formulate the needed change.
- Implemented the change upon approval of the supervisor or higher-level staff.
- Provided with charts, narrative descriptions of the functions performed, an approved statement of the product desired (e.g., a change in a local establishment report), and the inputs, outputs, and record formats.
- Reviews objectives and assignment details with higher-level staff to insure thorough understanding; uses judgment in selecting among authorized procedures and seeks assistance when guidelines are inadequate, significant deviations are proposed, or when unanticipated problems arise.
Contract Programmer Resume
Headline : Contract Programmer analyzes objectives and problems identified by analysts and/or designers and translate the solutions provided by systems designers into detailed program specifications.
Skills : Programming, Management.
- Assisted with the management, development, testing, and maintenance of computer programs.
- Assisted systems analysts and/or designers in researching and documenting.
- Assisted with the preparation of documentation for other programmers.
- Assisted with program design activities including definition of data.
- Assisted with the modification and documentation of program code to correct errors.
- Assisted with the testing of applications and assists with the preparation of reports.
- Assisted with proposal development, if necessary.