Professional Recruiter Resume
Summary : To obtain a full-time position that allows to use skills and abilities, as well gain knowledge and experience through a position in a growing and prestigious company.
Skills : Full-cycle global recruiting, High-volume phone screens.
- Recruited and placed qualified professionals in the IT and Telecommunications field both locally and nationally, gaining vast technical knowledge in an ever-changing market.
- Identified candidates through various means (Internet searches, job boards, job fairs, internal database, networking, and referrals).
- Qualified candidates based on skill sets.
- Included conducting phone screens, face-to-face interviews, administering tests, and completing reference checks.
- Negotiated compensation and contract rates with each candidate.
- Worked with Account Executive and clients to determine position requirements.
- Walked candidates through entire interview process.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Professional Recruiter Resume
Summary : Over years of experience in interviewing, candidate generation, screening resumes, sourcing and prospecting. Formulated partnerships across the Human Resources can remain calm in high stress environments. Adapt well to change and possess extensive knowledge of human resources employment process within a variety of industries.
Skills : Certified To Complete Drug/Alcohol Screening.
- Promptly corresponded with all applicants; coordinated and conducted interviews.
- Assisted in the creation of recruiting plans for all open positions.
- Pre-screened all resumes prior to sending them to corporate hiring managers for consideration.
- Screened all applicants based on their qualifications and background.
- Specifically assigned to the Human Resources department for the recruitment of up to 25 plus requisitions.
- Executed recruitment processes to provide a talented and diverse workforce that meets business needs.
- Developed and implemented effective recruiting strategies in order to attract and select quality candidates and provide an excellent candidate experience.
Jr. Professional Recruiter Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Professional Recruiter with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, Collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Marketing, Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, Talent Acquisition, Vendor Management.
- Managed the full lifecycle of recruiting and onboarding to meet our clientele needs for open position within their organization Full lifecycle recruiting includes qualifying business needs of our clients, marketing the position details, sourcing the qualified candidates, taking candidates through the recruiting/interview process, and onboarding the candidates after an offer Responsible for utilizing marketing strategies to find qualified candidates.
- Developed a market research report that examined to local PMO (Project Manages and Business Analyst) candidate's in surrounding markets that expanded to multiple local markets.
- Report covered industry trends, market size, market pay rate, and market competition.
- Included our clients information, current contractors, old contractors, candidates in the market, approved vendor information, and other database information Work with our vendors on a daily basis and coordinating with them to discuss their available candidates.
- Negotiated price, terms, and contracted for their candidates that were fit's for our clients Work with compliance and onboarding teams to onboard contractors after they have accepted an offer.
- Managed the recruitment process from internal customer engagement, requisition creation, sourcing, screening and candidate selection Tracking all .
- Partnered with hiring managers to understand business needs and source the best talent.
Professional Recruiter III Resume
Headline : Over 15 years experience in conducting community presentations, in-house training & solicitation of appropriate community resources. Over 10 years of experience working with Adults, Adolescents & Children in the Social Services field. Enthusiastic team player, able to interface with all levels of an organization & a diverse general public.
Skills : Recruiter, Admission Counselor, Human Resources, Case Management, Social Services, Education/Outreach Specialist.
- Established creative recruiting resources.
- Marketed regional job opportunities to prospective candidates.
- Outlined networking resources and screened candidates.
- Negotiated contract terms and carried out reference checks.
- Trained candidates for client interview process.
- Established recruiting strategies and analyzed candidate's strengths.
- Negotiated wage rates and outlined pre-employment processes.
Bachelor Of Science
Professional Recruiter II Resume
Summary : Performed in-depth behavioral interviewing with potential candidates and asses applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes.
Skills : Leadership Development Customer Service Team Building Coaching Sales Management Inventory Management Inventory Control.
- Achieved staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates to fill the orders within the assigned industry.
- Recruited .NET developers, System Engineers, Network Administrators, Business Analysts, Help Desk Technicians, Electrical Engineers, Electrical Control Engineers, and Electrical Design Engineers.
- Performed searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources (LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Monster, Milwaukee Jobs, Indeed), cold calls, media, and employee referrals.
- Performed cold calling to direct recruit candidates.
- Made 40 - 60 cold calls or 2 - 3 hours of phone time a day.
- Built networks to find qualified and passive candidates.
- Maintained communication with candidates to keep them up to date on order status.
B.A. In Journalism
Professional Recruiter I Resume
Summary : To utilize knowledge of Human Resources and business management, coupled with a strong work ethic to continuously improve the hiring process.
Skills : Management, Recruiting, Teaching, Healthcare, Customer Service, Peoplesoft, Kronos.
- Consulted and partnered with hiring leadership to identify position specific staffing needs through conducting an intake for each job search.
- Developed and executed sourcing strategies from intake/consultation with hiring managers Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Conducted behavioral based interviews to identify top tier candidates for hiring managers.
- Provided complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the hospital and position.
- Prepared candidates for interviewing with specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
- Participated in post-interview debrief/ feedback with interview teams and candidates to ensure the selection of the best candidate.
- Managed and coordinated post-screening communication with candidates through the offer and on-boarding process.
Assistant Professional Recruiter Resume
Objective : 15+ years of Recruiting/Sourcing, Relationship Management, and Business Development in a variety of industries. Highly self-motivated and able to work as an individual contributor and as part of a team. Excellent communication skills (familiar with the Spanish language). Well organized, detail orientated and able to multi-task.
Skills : Microsoft Office, FieldGlass, Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Focused on Pharma and CPG Clients) - Virtual/Remote Efficiently and effectively filled open positions.
- Conducted regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Developed a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Researched and recommended new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Built networks to find qualified candidates.
- Posted openings with professional organizations and utilized the internet for recruitment.
- Posted positions to appropriate Internet sources.
Associate Professional Recruiter Resume
Objective : Communications and business professional with experience working with clients, contractors and internal leadership Strong contributor to strategy involving administration, communication, relationship building, and organization Ability to provide leadership and critical thinking Ability to remain calm in chaotic situations and handle sudden change. Ability to identify trigger of a problem and provide a solution. Proactively plan to prevent problems from reoccurring.
Skills : Sales, Administration, Bookkeeping, Title, Customer Service, Real Estate,Mortgage Industry, Inside Sales.
- Handled high volume contractor management (60+ active contractors).
- Communicated rate increases to contractors as needed.
- Handled contractor HR issues as needed (IE: collecting missing contractor hours, time off requests, and contractor/client management issues).
- Performed monthly check-ins to active contractors.
- Negotiated offers with candidates as well as our clients and close hires for government programs Communicated with potential business through the use .
- Researched new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
- Used social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
Assistant Professional Recruiter I Resume
Objective : Energetic professional with education and proven track record of success in people recruitment and management. Specific strengths in developing personnel through organized coaching and proactive problem solving. High level of performance in relationship building, decision-making, organization, and communication.
Skills : Microsoft Office Programs, Yardi, OneSite, Taleo, SmartRecruit, ICIMS Applicant Tracking System.
- Responsible for the recruitment and hiring of assigned departments and positions for all entities of Central Florida Health Alliance.
- Managed full life cycle of recruitment of requisitions while identifying resources needed for sourcing/screening.
- Assisted and collaborate daily in the sourcing for hard to fill positions with recruiters.
- Researched and coordinated and communicated best practices for the recruiting programs or high volume clinical support staff which may include: nursing techs, certified nurse's assistant, phlebotomist, laboratory and all other technician positions.
- Project managed all internal recruitment events in working in collaboration with Recruiters.
- Tracked and coordinated the placement of nurse techs, and the certified nurse assistant program.
- Coordinated proactive, created and comprehensive sourcing strategies, using all traditional and non-traditional methods to attract passive talent and build a network of potential candidates.
Bachelor Of Science
Professional Recruiter Resume
Summary : Results driven Human Resources professional experienced in partnering with senior leadership to achieve exceptional organizational objectives.
Skills : Human Resources, Conflict Management, Leadership Development, Management.
- Assisted the Human Resources strategic mission by ensuring quality of staff hired through effectiveness of recruitment and selection techniques: identified and implemented training and development initiatives to support strategic objectives.
- Guided new recruits through new employee orientation processes and presented new employee orientation.
- Researched and attended job fairs, conferences and recruitment opportunities.
- Conducted weekly manager meetings to discuss recruiting needs.
- Responsible for identifying advertising needs and placing attractive and effective ads in proper locations.
- Provided day to day guidance, coaching and support to management regarding employee performance and behavioral issues.
- Suggested policies and practices, monitored job offers and compensation, and emphasized benefits to enhance organizational attractiveness.
- Counseled managers on employment related issues.