Program Secretary Resume
Summary : To obtain a rewarding, responsible and professional part-time administrative position wherein abilities and experiences can be valuable and equitably compensated.
Skills : Expert MS Office, Typing 120 Wpm.
- Maintains the Program Manager's calendar, coordinates meeting arrangements, and schedules meetings and conferences.
- Schedules appointments and meetings without prior approval, and coordinates with the supervisor as necessary.
- Makes necessary arrangements such as location, time, contacting participants, and ensuring all required materials and services are provided.
- Informs supervisor of conflicts, reschedules appointments as needed.
- Makes alternate arrangements as necessary.
- Screens telephone calls, greets visitors and ascertains the nature of the calls or visits.
- Locates and selects references and procedures to specific questions as required or refers caller to appropriate staff member.
- Develops management positions, proposals, and strategies, and utilize creative resolutions for those of an unusual nature.
- Discuss and review paperwork for Federal benefits in insurance and also retirement benefits.
MS In Human Resource
Sr. Program Secretary Resume
Summary : To obtain a meaningful and challenging Program Secretary position, allowing to grow professionally and contribute to the overall goals and objectives of employer.
Skills : Accounting, Payroll, Payroll, Supervising, Event Planning, Event Planning.
- Developed Evaluation Services for Children (DESC) Schedule appointments/assessments (coordinating with appropriate staff, parent, and interpreters if needed) ensuring state mandated timelines.
- Composed letters and other correspondence to staff, parents and offices within other areas of MCPS.
- Prepared first and final drafts of reports, integrating assessment information from several assessors as well as fine-tuning the master report.
- Organized and obtained needed forms and documents for confidential records.
- Created and Maintained calendars, schedules, clerical records, logs, databases, spreadsheets, and timelines for program assessments and staff.
- Prepared data analysis from such records for administrators and Central Office.
- Communicated with parents, staff and administrators and central office staff about files, program needs and appointments using excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Bachelor's In Business
Jr. Program Secretary Resume
Objective : Experienced Program Secretary looking to utilize strong office skills. Actively pursuing a career that will best utilize the various skills have developed in a new and challenging environment.
Skills : Office Assistant, Medical Terminology, Travel Arrangements.
- Answered multi-line phone system and direct calls to the appropriate person.
- Greeted individual as they came in and help them find the person they needed to see.
- Typed evaluation from a handwritten form to the computer.
- Received and distributed payroll.
- Received and distributed mail.
- Received and processed up to date Insurance information on over 700 consumers.
- Received and inputted Intake information.
- Kept scheduler up to date for several clinicians Order office supplies.
Program Secretary III Resume
Summary : Experience in anything business or medical office related as an Administrative Assistant. Transcription experience both business and medical. Extensive experience with government travel creation and policies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Systems/Desktop, Publishing Windows.
- Processed, maintained and organized records.
- Answered and routed phone calls.
- Provided a wide variety of additional services and duties for patients and staff as needed.
- Prepared all details of Patient Graduation Program monthly.
- Handled wide range of administrative responsibilities to support and coordinate activities and services of department.
- Set up and managed all information regarding patients, staff schedule and other matters.
- Set-up patient cognitive notebooks for use during therapy.
- Set up weekly schedules for patients and staff.
Medical Office Assistant
Program Secretary II Resume
Summary : Program Secretary position that allows to use various skills that have learned throughout work history. Include switchboard operation, multiple versions of Microsoft operating systems, Sage 100 QuickBooks, and many others.
Skills : Inventory,Management, Customer Service, Software.
- Preferred Family Healthcare (PFH) is a residential and outpatient facility for substance abuse.
- Involved in the day-to-day duties of running an office.
- Handled customer service duties by answering the telephone, greeting consumers and visitors, and helping with telephone inquiries about our services.
- Assisted the counselors, therapists and nursing staff as needed.
- Handled all requests for medical records that came from outside agencies, law firms, etc.
- Cross trained in Admissions and filled in when needed.
- Did all the ordering of supplies and food for the office and residential services.
- Handled the billing and/or reconciliation of bills.
- Did filing/correspondence regarding medical records.
MBA In Business
Program Secretary I Resume
Summary : Program Secretary Energetic and resourceful administrative professional with 8 plus years of progressively responsible experience in an educational office environment. Highly regarded for communication and organizational qualities that enhance the capacity to perform a wide range of activities to achieve employer goals.
Skills : Microsoft, Typing 65 WPM, Office Equipment.
- Audited and processed documents (e.g., time cards, expense claims, purchase orders, and work orders) for budget coding and fund balance.
- Prioritized and referred to information appropriately.
- Coordinated/audited staff's yearly calendars.
- Composed correspondence and other office documents.
- Represented the program in absence of assigned administrator Monitored office expenditures and processed purchase orders.
- Participated in special projects.
- Communicated efficiently with an eclectic staff.
- Reduced department errors and streamlined travel-related auditing process through the use of spreadsheets.
Asst. Program Secretary Resume
Headline : Multitask-oriented individual with a proven track record in managing multiple, concurrent projects with strong problem solving and follow-through capabilities. Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, while using exceptional verbal and written communication skills and creative thinking.
Skills : Excellent communication and talent to prioritize.
- Processed and out process patients, other office support.
- Scheduled new and follow up appointments.
- Obtained Worker's Compensation Authorizations.
- Maintained clinician schedules.
- Verified benefits for Mental Health services.
- Provided secretarial duties to assigned clinicians.
- Performed electronic medical records scanning.
- Experienced with Cerner EMR.
Lead Program Secretary Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Program Secretary with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office Access, MS Excel.
- Answered telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Protected the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Reviewed records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
- Retrieved patient medical records for physicians, technicians, or other medical personnel.
- Released information to persons or agencies according to regulations.
- Entered data, such as demographic characteristics, history, and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures, or treatment into computer.
- Compiled and maintained patients' medical records to document condition and treatment and to provide data for research or cost control and care improvement efforts.
- Processed and prepared business or government forms.
- Processed patient admission or discharge documents.
Certificate In Medical
Associate Program Secretary Resume
Headline : Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, while using exceptional verbal and written communication skills and creative thinking.
Skills : Able To Type 80 Word Per Minute.
- Prepared and managed correspondence, monthly reports and documents Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Provided administrative support as needed Maintains and updates inventory records Assisted with Organizations Fundraiser and Community Events.
- Assisted the families of First Five program X Heavy Electronic Calendaring - (17) daily.
- Answered phones, greeted visitors, filing, and placing/removing clients in our computer system, and billing.
- Responsible for clerical specialists but also included keeping a record of the therapist's weekly work hours.
- Experienced with Cerner EMR.
- Maintained clinician schedules.
Program Secretary Resume
Headline : Knowledgeable and responsible individual. 15 years of Program Secretary experience Able to work under pressure, handle multi-functions, and communicate well with staff.
Skills : Excel, Office Management, Security.
- Maintained and tracked the budget for the program on Excel spreadsheets.
- Utilized Microsoft Office and Oracle Financials software.
- Did VISA Journal Entries for our program.
- Assisted tutors as needed.
- Communicated with vendors, parents, and other school district staff.
- Helped plan the yearly art contest.
- Organized travel for the program director as needed.