Psychology Extern Resume
Objective : Completed APA predoctoral internship in clinical psychology at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte Counseling Center; completed all course requirements for Psy.D. in clinical psychology at Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology.
Skills : neuropsychological assessment, psychodiagnostic testing, psychotherapy, cognitive remediation, statistics.
- Observed clinical work with the infants and families on the Green Unit as well as the toddlers and preschool-age children on the Purple Unit.
- Assisted in the administration, scoring, and interpretation of results of assessment tools for infants and preschool-age children.
- Gained experience in writing reports on the Bayley Scales of Infant and Toddler Development -III as well as the Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence - III.
- Attended therapy coordination conferences, team meetings, Department meetings, and parent conferences.
- Observed children during their therapy sessions when behavioral consultation was requested by the psychologist.
- Observed CPSE outpatient psychological evaluations, including the process where children (ages 3 - 5 yrs.) were tested, the parents were interviewed and feedback was provided as to the test results and the recommendations.
- Provided psychotherapy treatment to children, adolescent and adult patients Diagnoses included mood and anxiety disorders, behavioral disorders and .
Ph.D. In Dissertation
Sr. Psychology Extern Resume
Summary : Licensed Profession Clinical Counselor (LPCC), bilingual Spanish speaking, Cognitive Behavioral specialist, with 28 years of experience in behavioral health. Experience with wide range of presenting mental health issues, and populations served.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, SPSS, Research Coordination, Writing, Supervisory, Survey Programming.
- Scored and analyzed test results for the MMPI-2, CPI, PAI, SCL-90-R, and SASSI-II.
- Wrote and revised reports for job suitability screenings and fitness for duty evaluations.
- Proctored and supervised testing of applicants and sworn officers.
- Reviewed forensic case materials and created notes to assist supervisors with expert testimony.
- Researched and created PowerPoint presentations on stress management for police officers and psychological autopsies.
- Completed 10 test batteries.
- Received weekly individual supervision.
Doctorate Of Psychology
Jr. Psychology Extern Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Psychology Extern with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : SOCET GxP Training, MS Office.
- Conducted individual psychotherapy and psychological testing with an ethnically and culturally diverse sample of veterans.
- Co-facilitated weekly group psychotherapy sessions focusing on stress management.
- Conducted individual psychotherapy in an in-patient medical setting with veterans afflicted with cancer.
- Provided couple and family therapy focused on helping veterans and their families work through end-of-life and bereavement issues.
- Served as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team and consulted with medical staff about the emotional impact of medical illness.
- Developed diagnostic formulations and treatment recommendations.
- Administered diagnostic assessments and clinical interviews designed to screen for depression and/or cognitive impairments.
Psy.D. In APA
Psychology Extern III Resume
Objective : Prior TS/SCI Security Clearance w/ CI Poly. Defense Contractor - 5 years' experience as United States Special Operations Forces Appropriations Manager/Program Consultant supporting a Quick Response Capability (QRC) program within Special Projects under the MQ-1 Predator and MQ-9 UAS Reaper programs. Civil Service - 3 years' experience as an Appropriations Manager, GS-11/Pay band 3, with the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency working with Acquisition Finance office and Commercial Remote Sensing programs.
Skills : Fluent In French And English, Case Presentation.
- Provided psychological evaluations, crisis interventions and ten hours of weekly psychotherapy to children, adults, families and couples each week both in-home and at clinic.
- Clients presented with a range of mental health disorders and clinical problems including trauma-related problems and interpersonal difficulties.
- Participated in five hours of weekly didactic training in family systems, cognitive-behavioral, narrative, and interpersonal theories, two hours a week of case consultation and one-way mirror group supervision, one hour a week of EMDR training and one hour of individual supervision.
- Provided play therapy to children who are primary and/or secondary victims of crime.
- Provided individual psychotherapy to adults and adolescents who are primary and/or secondary victims of crime.
- Developed and lead psycho-education group for female adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse who are residing at a drug rehabilitation facility.
- Provided psychotherapy for various populations; including patients with a history of chronic substance abuse, sexual and gender identity issues.
Psychology Extern II Resume
Objective : Project management and/or applied research studies, Provided psychotherapy for various populations; including patients with a history of chronic substance abuse, sexual and gender identity issues.
Skills : Psychology, Psychology.
- Provided individual and family therapy 43.
- Conducted full-battery psychological evaluations and diagnostic assessments 44.
- Completed all necessary documentation Supervisor: Rebecca Alperin, Ph.D.
- Included, clinical interviews, neuropsyhcological assessments, IQ/Achievement tests, and psychological evaluations for children, and adolescents.
- Provided twice weekly individual psychotherapy with two severely emotionally disturbed children in a special education program setting, participated .
- Worked with a multidisciplinary treatment group.
- Participated in interdisciplinary treatment team meetings.
Doctoral In Health Psychology
Psychology Extern I Resume
Summary : Clinical practice is integrative and incorporates a broad range of client-centered, strengths-focused, evidence-based interventions for the treatment of mental health and substance use disorders. Demonstrated comfort and competency in treating diverse demographic segments. Knowledge of the behavioral managed care environment with demonstrated leadership in the areas of utilization management, administration, customer service, negotiating, problem-solving and public speaking skills.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Case Presentation.
- Provided effective substance abuse and co-occurring treatment.
- Conducted biopsychosocial assessments Collaboratively develop integrated treatment plans with clients Provide individual, family, and group therapy using CBT for Substance Abuse (Kadden et al.
- Produced a lengthy psychological evaluation for Family Court that included five people given full batteries and clinical interviews to determine custody arrangement.
- Planned and implemented psychotherapeutic interventions for adults.
- Conducted functional behavioral assessments and developed behavioral modification plans for adult patients with behavior problems which staff found difficult to manage on an inpatient psychiatric unit.
- Conducted group therapy with adult inpatients utilizing CBT, DBT, and Seeking Safety approaches.
- Used the modern principles of wellness and recovery, Friends Hospital strives to provide patients with the tools they need to understand and manage their illness.
Doctor Of Psychology
Assistant Psychology Extern Resume
Objective : Psychology Extern will conduct research on topics related to the psychology of work, and present findings to management.
Skills : MS Office, Case Presentation.
- Attended weekly competency to stand trial and competency to be sentenced evaluations with a variety of licensed psychologists and psychiatrists.
- Worked alongside a multidisciplinary team to determine competency, as well as treatment recommendations.
- Completed forensic interviews and wrote integrated forensic psychological reports.
- Administered, scored and interpreted forensic assessments (M-FAST, SIRS, TOMM).
- Observed Supreme Court and Mental Health Court proceedings.
- Provided weekly cognitive-behavioral and brief supportive therapy to adult burn and wound inpatients and outpatients presenting with PTSD Provided .
- Completed Psychiatric assessments of patients in the PES and CL Services.
Psy.D. In Clinical Psychology
Associate Psychology Extern Resume
Objective : Participate in the disposition of patients
Supervises psychology interns and externs as assigned by the Director of Psychology or Designate. Participates in psychology staff meetings and Internship and Externship training programs.
Skills : MS Office, Case Presentation.
- Completed 128 curricular hours at Hospital General as a therapist in training.
- Engaged clients in cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Offered diagnoses using the CIE 2010 diagnostic manual.
- Workload consisted of weekly visits with four to nine clients.
- Composed progress notes, attended weekly meetings and engaged in patient-oriented discussions.
- Provided counseling, referrals and support to children couples, and families referred upon judicial request for sexual abuse.
- Included providing individual, couple, family and group psychotherapy services.
Assistant Psychology Extern I Resume
Headline : Provided intake, intelligence and personality assessment to children and adult inpatient clients with severe psychopathology.
Skills : MS Office, Case Management.
- Administered, scored, and interpreted psychological test batteries.
- Conducted clinical interviews and mental health screenings.
- Attended individual and group supervision.
- Provided services to patients who were referred for psychological evaluations.
- Services included psychological assessments: intelligence, achievement and behavioral, on-site assessment of clients, individual therapy, behavioral management, and family conferences.
- Administered integrative cognitive, achievement, and brief neuropsychological assessments to clients exhibiting a range of psychopathology o Served .
- Conducted individual psychotherapy, group psychotherapy, psychological evaluations, and behavioral medicine counseling Administered and interpreted .
Doctor Of Psychology
Psychology Extern Resume
Objective : Keeps abreast of current psychological theory, treatment and testing approaches designed to maintain and/or increase population specific therapeutic and diagnostic assessment skills through attendance at workshops, conferences and seminars. Participates in training committee meetings as assigned by the Director of Psychology, or designate.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Micorsoft Excel/Access/Power Point.
- Provided family therapy to families with diverse backgrounds and presenting concerns.
- Provided individual and family therapy to inner-city children, adolescents, and their families exposed to traumatic events and conducted .
- Provided individual and group therapy to inner-city adolescents involved in the criminal juvenile system and an after school diversion program.
- Worked collaboratively with court personnel (e.g., probation officers and judges) to facilitate juvenile treatment goals.
- Responsible for providing or supervising psychological testing on the unit as needed.
- Participated in active research projects including tasks related to subject recruitment, assessment and intervention in the context of research, and assisting with regulatory affairs and participation in human subjects research training.
Professional Life Coach