QA Test Analyst Resume
Objective : A challenging career as a QA Engineer/Quality Assurance Analyst in Software testing with proven 5+ years of broad technical knowledge and leadership abilities which will offer diverse experiences and utilize strong entrepreneurial ability leading to professional advancement.
Skills : Selenium, Selenium WebDriver, QA, JIRA, Cucumber, Manual Testing, Automation.
- Analyzed business requirements and prepared Test plan and Test cases using Standards Testing methodology.
- Developed and maintained quality assurance standards and procedures throughout SDLC.
- Involved in the specification reviews, test planning, and test case development, executing the test, and reporting bugs.
- Contributed to QA process improvement, maximize the test coverage and improve testing efficiency.
- Represented the quality function in an Agile Development environment based on a Scrum Framework through the application of sound quality principles.
- Worked on software verification and validation.
- Managed requirement and Reported defect in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- Analyzed the logs for various web applications in Windows, Linux, etc.
- Performed the Backend Testing against MS SQL Server, by developing and executing SQL queries, and database tables for data validation.
MS In Sociology
Sr. QA Test Analyst Resume
Headline : QA Test Analyst professional with five years of experience in manual testing, IT service and solutions industries on windows platform; Seeking to pursue a QA analysis position to contribute to the value of diverse, technical, business acumen and professional experience in gathering and analyzing requirements.
Skills : Unix, SQL, Perl, Agile, JIRA, Clearquest, Sourceforge, Quality Assurance, Documentum, Shell Scripting.
- Analyzed system requirement documents to prepare test cases.
- Executed the test cases to verify the functionality of the applications.
- Communicated with developers as needed to isolate the root causes of defects.
- Responsible for documenting test cases as per Business requirements for each release.
- Executed test cases using different testing techniques.
- Gathered test requirements by coordinating with design and development teams.
- Reviewed QA checklists to make sure that all the requirements are met for the releases.
Jr. QA Test Analyst Resume
Headline : Over 7 years of QA Test Analyst experience in the Analysis, design, development, testing and Implementation of Business Intelligence solutions using Data Warehouse/Data Mart Design, ETL, OLAP, Client/Server applications.
- Prepared test data based on the data mapping document.
- Used to prepare test cases, for test execution and to extract testing status and Defect tracking.
- Transformed the XML documents into the various forms using XSLT.
- Tested UNIX shell scripts as part of the ETL process, automate the process of loading, pulling the data.
- Extracted certain columns of data from a number to files using PERL.
- Developed user-friendly forms for easy data entry of members using Visual Basic.
- Experienced at testing ETL's and flat file data transfers without relying on a GUI layer.
- Responsible for testing all new and existing ETL data warehouse components.
Certificate In Paralegal
QA Test Analyst III Resume
Objective : Extensive exposure in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases such as Requirements Analysis, Test Planning, Test Design & Execution, Test Estimation, Test Management. Have good experienced in Implementation of Test plans and expertise in Designing, Creating and execution of Test Cases & Test Scripts.
Skills : Computers, Programming, Project Managment, Testing, Analysis, Documentation.
- Analyzed the Software Requirements Specification (SRS), Functional specs, Design Specs and User Requirements Specification (URS).
- Managed & tracked Test Deliverables during Test Execution.
- Assisted the Client with understanding High-Level Test Data Requirements.
- Analyzed, designed and built testing procedures that deliver the client's goals and provided clients with maximum value and add into Quality Center.
- Created test procedures/cases and scenarios to validate scalability requirements.
- Ran test procedures/cases using simulated production environments and data.
- Reviewed and verified for the adequacy of software life cycle documents e.g. Software Development Plan, Functional Specifications, Risk Management Plan, Deployment Guide, and User Manual, etc.
QA Test Analyst II Resume
Summary : Around 7 years of experience in the IT Industry testing Client/Server, web-based and Mainframe applications using manual and automated skills. Good experience of working with various industries like financial and Healthcare clients.
Skills : QA Tester, BA.
- Led the development of software quality assurance (SQA) test strategies for large-scale, complex initiatives spanning all SQA domains and developing comprehensive project plans for SQA initiatives to drive the development of global SQA Centers of Excellence (COE).
- Performed and led manual/automated testing efforts of multi-tier Web-based application Mentor team members.
- Wrote test scripts and verified the test results for the batch and online components of several projects: Mark-to-Market Valuation, Client Bond Election and Gifted-Inherited.
- Wrote queries to verify the validity of adjustment data received from Wall Street Concepts (WSC) Used QAT (Advanced Query Tool) for Querying Oracle, SQL server for DB2, Teradata SQL Assistant for Querying Teradata and HIVE for big data Hadoop system Generated Vuser scripts for WEB type using Load Runner.
- Created Scenarios using Load Runner Controller for multiple host and scripts and executed scenarios & analyzed the performance results Participated in Performance testing.
- Analyzed LoadRunner test results and reported bottlenecks Developed VuGen to conduct load testing and stress testing in LoadRunner.
- Created Rendezvous points Prepared detailed Test Plan, Test Strategy, functional Test Cases, and Test Script and executed them to ensure the business requirements are satisfied.
- Wrote test cases in HP ALM and raised defects in HP ALM.
- Developed test Scenario, Test Cases and Test steps for test Schema and loaded into HP ALM after sign-off for Functional, System, Integration and Performance Phases.
QA Test Analyst I Resume
Summary : Result oriented Software Test Engineer /QA Test Analyst experienced in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Extensive experience in analysis of Software Requirement Specification (SRS), Functional Requirement Specifcations (FRS), software design documents (SDD), use cases design documents and development of software test plans, test strategy, test cases, and traceability matrix.
Skills : SDLC, Agile Development, HP Quality Center, JIRA, STLC, Regration Test, Integration Test.
- Analyzed the software functionality.
- Developed test plans based on the business functionality of the application.
- Performed System Testing.
- Tracked and logged in HP ALM and JIRA as defects.
- Used HP ALM for the execution of manual test scripts.
- Developed a test plan and modified the test plan when required in later stages of testing.
- Conducted Multi-User, Smoke and System testing.
- Wrote SQL Statements to extract Data from Tables and to verify the output Data of the reports.
- Performed extensive functional GUI level testing and wrote /modified tests from scratch.
QA Test Analyst/Specialist Resume
Headline : Over 7+ years of diversified experience in Manual and Automated testing in Software industry. Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) can thrive in agile, results-driven, team oriented environment, and has a passion on building automated solutions for web applications.
Skills : QA Analyst, QA Specialist, Quality Assurance Lead.
- Used by the commercial Lending Centers to assign credit risk of automotive dealerships in International Operations.
- Reviewed requirement specifications, developed Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Scripts.
- Performed Functional, Regression, and Compatibility testing by manual and automated methods to deliver a seamless user experience.
- Involved in providing the Testing Effort estimates and provided timely feedback on the progress of the testing activity.
- Performed unit testing using Junit/TestNg, integration and deployment of applications done using tools such as ANT and Maven and debugging through Log4j.
- Exported Test case Scripts in Eclipse IDE and modified the selenium scripts and executed them.
- Prepared automation test framework.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead QA Test Analyst Resume
Headline : Over 8 years of extensive experience in Quality Assurance testing of Data warehousing, Backend and Business Intelligence processes, Web Based and Client/Server applications. Excellent knowledge in implementation of different QA methodologies/policies, strategies and plans in all stages of SDLC.
Skills : Excellent knowledge in test planning, coordinating, Execution and leading the testing process.
- Participated in design, testing business solutions and contributed under Broadband operation and Business Intelligence (BOBI) project which aims to fulfill Cox's need for reporting to better understand the market trends, behavior, future opportunities and to improve their decision-making process.
- Coordinated with the business and P&A team to understand the system requirements and then analyzing and designing ETL solutions to accomplish the same.
- Involved in various successful releases to accomplish the company's reporting needs under order-activation (OA) functional area.
- Responsible for validation of Target data in Data Warehouse and Data Marts which are Transformed and Loaded using Ab Initio components.
- Responsible for creating Test plan, development of test scripts, execution, validate Test results and document test evidence.
- Executed test cases, and test scenarios for User Acceptance (UAT), Functional and Regression test cases.
- Used Business Objects OLAP Intelligence to natively access and analyze OLAP servers.
Master In Logical
Associate QA Test Analyst Resume
Summary : QA Test Analyst Professional with around 3 years of software testing experience working on Enterprise applications. Experience in using Interactive automated Tools like Selenium, Quality Center 11.0 & NUnit. Experience in Development of Test Automation Frameworks. Experience in preparing Test Analysis and Test Summary Reports.
Skills : Test Plan, Test Approach, Test Strategy, Test Design, Test Script, Test Data, Defect Management Methodologies.
- Conducted Automation/manual testing using higher Standards, guidelines and structured methodology in testing the application.
- Implemented Page Objects, Data-Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid automation frameworks using Selenium WebDriver.
- Documented and executed Test plans, Test cases and Test scripts based on business requirement document.
- Experienced in C# programming for automation/Performance testing in Visual Studio Ultimate.
- Prepared test cases for the system covering SRS document, design document, reviewing them with the developers and finalized the test cases.
- Involved in developing Test plan and Test scripts using the business documents in Test Director.
- Performed all aspects of quality assurance Work with the management team with the development and integration of new processes and procedures.
QA Test Analyst Resume
Headline : Over 7+ years of IT experience in Quality Assurance and Software Testing of various business applications in Client Server, Data Warehousing solutions. Excellent testing experience in all phases and stages.
Skills : Testing methodologies, Disciplines, Tasks, Resources and Scheduling.
- Performed manual testing using the test cases for positive and negative testing.
- Created a Test Plan and developed a test suite for testing purposes.
- Defected Tracking and Bug Reporting was performed using Quality Center.
- Developed test plans based on test strategy.
- Created and executed test cases based on test strategy and test plans.
- Reviewed Test assignments and executed test cases as assigned.
- Created Test Cases, Test Scenarios in Quality Center ensured traceability to Business Use Cases and according to application.
Detail And Formulae