Quality Administrator Resume
Summary : To obtain a customer service or adminstrative postion in the Conway, AR area, Performed additional tasks as requested by various supervisors. Take ownership of cases and maintain contact with customers to ensure satisfaction and resolution. Offer appeasements as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
Skills : Customer Service, Training, Communication , Microsoft office.
- Performed quality audits on 95 technical support phone advisors to ensure client standards are being met.
- Provided constructive coaching and feedback through writing.
- Created and maintained spreadsheets tracking a variety of metrics in order to analyze data to identify behavioral trends.
- Worked in conjunction with Operations to create effective coaching plans for increased performance.
- Presented seminars in an informal classroom setting on a variety of technical and procedural topics and issues.
- Issued corrective action forms when necessary as part of coaching plans.
- Troubleshoot advanced technical issues over the phone.
Sr. Quality Administrator Resume
Summary : oversee the quality management (contract monitoring) team, work closely with the quality and design administrators and other team members to identify and implement systemic and service design improvements to strengthen the design and deliver of services.
Skills : Microsoft Applications, Customer Service, Web Design, Programming.
- Responsible for ensuring products and service meet the established .
- Worked outbound and inbound calls for the company DTE Energy activating credit and debit cards while .
- Provided IT support to medical staff with the implementation of EPIC, St.
- Interviewed patients, analyzed feedback and provided reports to executive.
- Participated in recruitment and development of a high-performance team.
- Provided direct support to operations/team leaders and their online agents to foster a collaborative environment where employees.
- Motivated to demonstrate excellent customer service.
Jr. Quality Administrator Resume
Objective : Self-starter. Multi-tasker. Time manager. Organizer. Provide support to team members to ensure the greatest success of projects and improve the bottom line of the organization.
Skills : Data Entry, Excel, Multi-Line Phone System, Accounts Payable, Record Keeping, Filing, Word, Powerpoint.
- Developed and revised office policies and procedures. Managed staff.
- Drafted written correspondence in response to customer inquiries.
- Managed the distribution of procedural information to legal publishing companies.
- Developed and analyzed customer service surveys.
- Lead interdepartmental project and process improvement teams.
- Policy/Procedure Responsibilities: Developed operational procedures for all staff.
- Managed the design, testing and evaluation of procedural manuals.
Quality Administrator III Resume
Headline : Strong computer skills Team oriented Perform engineering calculations Produce electrical schematics and wiring diagrams Familiar with simulation software Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Inventory Management, Procurement, Document Control.
- Helped in working with vendors to obtain products needed in the lab, as well as, obtaining quotes for commonly used products to save the company money.
- Checked in shipments to ensure the items received matches the purchase order.
- Distributed the items to the appropriate lab.
- Expired and consumed standards and reagents from the shelves.
- Reconciled controlle substances internally and then inventory them for a third party to dispose of them.
- Maintained training records for laboratory personnel and new hires.
- Scheduled annual training sessions for the lab.
BS In Chemistry
Quality Administrator II Resume
Objective : Quality Control worker seeking full-time employment using over 20 years of experience,
Skills : Organization, Time Management.
- Served as liaison between vessel and shore-based management of all issues relevant to safety, quality, and security.
- Maintained detailed records and inventory on all personnel training records, all wire rope reel files, and employee training certificates.
- Coordinated with organizational development (HR) specific timetables to complete required training.
- Completed training in Hazardous Material Handling.
- Developed and implemented registers and ledgers to aid in inventory control.
- Served as point man on weekly conference call with shore-based management.
- Served as member of company safety committee.
BA In Liberal Studies
Quality Administrator I Resume
Headline : To contribute to the success of the company while enhancing personal growth, Handled both inbound and outbound calls Responded to emails regarding the quality of products and prototypes Shipped and received samples of future. Worked independently on numerous projects involving all facets of quality.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Quality Assurance.
- Directed lead processes optimization projects at this company with a workforce of 220 employees.
- Served as ISO9000 Lead Auditor, updated all ISO documents to the current ISO standard.
- Created employee awareness and improves employee morale through creating company newsletters.
- Kept records and organized the returned goods, for resale opportunities.
- Developed a database for calibration and corrective actions.
- Procured new product lines and developed the quality system.
- Managed eight inspectors and two Engineers and 50 indirect assemblers.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Quality Administrator Resume
Summary : Administrative Assistant with more than 14 years' experience supporting various levels of executive staff, including management teams in the power generation and manufacturing industries. Have worked in Project Management, Engineering, Marketing, Quality, and Facilities. Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and success in handling organizational and process problems.
Skills : Completed certifications for ISO 9001 Lead Auditor.
- Handled and screened incoming calls, correspondence, faxes and reports for management in a professional manner.
- Interacted and reported to various levels of personnel within ALSTOM.
- Established and maintained all department data files related to projects and materials.
- Processed all purchase requisitions for Quality department and material orders, including postings for budget tracking and invoice reconciliation.
- Monitored and controled department office supplies in accordance with 5S standards.
- Assisted Continuous Improvement Manager with Internal Audits, and process and follow- up with Corrective Actions, while ensuring conformance to ISO9001:2000 standard.
- Acquired metrics on non- conformances, deviations, and cost of poor quality for monthly reporting to Management team.
Associate Quality Administrator Resume
Summary : Maintained managers' schedules accurately and without conflict. Oversaw warehousing and storage practices and housekeeping.Planned and laid out work to meet production and schedule requirements. Procured the start up of new business for two of employers.
Skills : Process Improvement, Healthcare Leadership, Medical Staff Relations, Policy Administration, Human Resource Management, Quality Management.
- Responsible for document creation and control as certified under the requirements of and all applicable Customer Specific requirements.
- Certified for Internal Management Systems Auditing.
- Responsible for testing Parker coating weights, and making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Responsible for testing and analyzing parts returned for warranty reimbursement.
- Responsible for testing and certifying automobile parts as ready to ship to customer.
- Interpreted and implemented written regulations in accordance with OSHA, ANSI, and Maritime policies and procedures.
- Recorded quality data and certified dimensions Record and track rejected jobs to assure they are address properly Contacting vendors/customers .
Quality Administrator/Specialist Resume
Summary : To work in the human resources and training field to serve employees that need continuing education and/or to gain skills to be able to perform their job duties at an optimal level.
Skills : Computer, cashier, fast food, production, Director, customer service, printing stacker.
- Reviewed drawings for tank specifications to incorporate in to the tank car file notes.
- Verified tank measurement and metal thickness readings, and create the standard MQAR for each tank car.
- Built file packets and schedule and attend pre- production meetings for file review and final approval.
- Maintained MTR database and issue codes for parts.
- Entered all defects in to the QMS database and generate daily reports.
- Facilitated weekly defect packets for end of week QA meeting.
- Verified all UT and X-Ray reader sheets for accuracy and enter in to database.
- Maintained and updated controlled document manuals.
Quality Administrator Resume
Headline : To find a position that will utilize ISO, MOS certifications, office procedural experience, communication and professional skill in a full-time position that will provide an opportunity for growth within a company based on proven performance and initiative.
Skills : data entry, file management, loan underwriting, product assembly, packing, shipping, mechanically minded, detail oriented, use of quality measurement instruments.
- Maintained, controlled, and performed internal audits related to ISO 9001:2008 for plant.
- Responsible for and maintained reports and quality system records in Compliant Pro system.
- Maintained all control plans in Access Database.
- Participated in PFMEA and control plans meetings.
- Maintained and controlled sales quotes with Plant Manager.
- Logged incident reports from the plant in Intellex system for Safety Manager monthly.
- Worked with suppliers to ensure quality material is on hand.
- Oversaw waste management by working with disposal companies to follow disposal regulations.