Quality Assurance Lead Resume
Objective : Certified professional with 20 years of progressively increasing responsibilities in the areas of program and project management, Quality Assurance, Automation Management systems and software engineering, senior-level advisory and mentoring positions.
Skills : Management, Quality Assurance, Customer Service, Inventory Management.
- Responsible for managing the testing team to oversee all phases of the testing which include system test, regression, manual, automation, performance and user acceptance testing.
- Duties include Implement and utilize a test management tool (Quality center) for test case creation, execution, maintenance and reporting needs.
- Manage and drive software quality across all of BAAS applications utilizing the latest automation tools, techniques, and best practices.
- Guided and hands-on knowledge with Mercury's testing tools LoadRunner, WinRunner, QTP and TestDirector Create user acceptance test plans and other testing artifacts as needed for the project and conduct User acceptance testing with the clients.
- Manage testing resources (Manual, regression and performance testers) to ensure test scenarios and test scripts are properly written and accurately tested using the approved business requirements.
- Ensure user issues and bugs are tested to closure and new bugs created in the defect tracking tool (IPM).
- Mentor and provide training when needed to the testing resources Ensure test scripts are properly traced back to the requirements using a requirements traceability metrics (RTM).
- Collect test metrics and report to management on a frequent basis.
Sr. Quality Assurance Lead Resume
Summary : Around 8 years of professional experience in IT encompassing multiple roles including that of Software Quality Assurance Lead, Test/QA analyst, Data steward/analyst working across different domains like financial, Banking, Health and Insurance industries Extensive experience work with many platforms by using various methodologies.
Skills : Hawk-Eyed Gaze Over Analytics.
- Estimate the testing to be done and negotiate with management to acquire the necessary resources.
- Developed, data mapping requirement specifications, and responsible for documenting functional requirements and supplementary requirements in Quality Center.
- Coordinate with Business and Development team to gather Business requirements and develop a Test plan, Test scenarios and Test cases for ETL processes.
- Responsible in design and implementation of for smoke and regression test suites using Selenium WebDriver Automation Framework Developed test scripts in Ruby using Selenium WebDriver, Executed Automated Test Scripts & analyzed the results and followed Agile methodology.
- Responsible for writing SQL on MS SQL Server Management Studio, PLSQL on SQL Developer test codes to test data transfer to QlikView Report testing on the reports generated by QlikView BI Dashboard.
- Test the report outlines and data integration on QlikView report screens and make sure that the data is being pulled from accurate tables Perform extensive Back-End testing by writing and executing SQL queries on the database-using SQL Query Analyzer.
- Involved in developing detailed test plan, test cases and test scripts using Quality Center for Functional and Regression Testing.
Jr. Quality Assurance Lead Resume
Summary : 14 years experience in the Logistics industry. Wide experience in project management, inventory control and warehouse operation. Familiar with software such as Microsoft Office Suite, and EXE. Confirmed the accuracy of data, and combined data, from various systems to compile spreadsheets.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Functional Testing, Regression, Automation Regression, HP Quality Center, Mainframes, Cobol.
- Improved QA testing within company, guiding action items to improve QA Laboratory.
- Spearheaded quality improvements by leading test planning, preparation and execution.
- Addressed defect tracking, including identification, fixing, retesting and migration of defects, by reviewing the process and developing and publishing test approach and plan documents.
- Measured and monitored testing progress to ensure proper testing, validation and certification of applications by comprehensive reviewing results to ensure they met entry and exit criteria.
- Identified, retested, and resolved defects by working with key stakeholder.
- Developed and executed test plans for key CyberSuite software application projects, effectively supporting software upgrades for inventory for direct inventory and auction sales.
- Automated and streamlined testing by taking initiative to create executable Cron Job scripts using WinRunner and secure CRT and UNIX commands for several CyberSuite applications.
- Ensured operability of web-based Manheim Commerce Engine products and Manheim.com by exhaustively testing software and working with Online Vehicle Exchange (OVE) team to analyze and deliver functionality.
Bachelor Of Arts
Associate Quality Assurance Lead Resume
Headline : To obtain a responsible and challenging position in your company were my dedication and attention to detail will create opportunities for growth.
Skills : Data Analysis with Infinity Quality Management System.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the department.
- Help ensure the department is running smoothly and all SOP's and safety guidelines are being followed in the absence of the QA Manager/Supervisor.
- Assist Quality Auditors in performing their daily functions to help the department meet inspection goals while maintaining accuracy and quality of work.
- Maintain Quality Inspection's database using Microsoft Excel and create monthly graphs posted in the department.
- Manage meeting schedules on Microsoft Outlook and meeting meetings using Microsoft Word.
- Resolving any issues as they arise when necessary, bringing any major issues or safety concerns to the attention of the QA Manager/Supervisor.
- Ensure employees are working in a safe and efficient manner, suggesting areas of improvement as necessary.
- Take on a leadership role with training/ retraining of QA employees, communicating policy changes to the department and ensuring accuracy and efficiency of the QA process according to department's SOPs.
Asst. Quality Assurance Lead Resume
Headline : Quality Assurance Lead with 2 years of experience implementing robust systems engineering and integration processes and over 20 years of experience in designing, programming, testing, and implementing mainframe and JAVA applications.
Skills : Quality Center 10, Quality Assurance, SDLC, Test Planning, Test Case Design Creation, Defect Management.
- Team lead on the implementation of MasterControl, an electronic document system.
- Manages the electronic documentation management system (EDMS) with regard to backend system administration, information input, distribution, and retrieval.
- Identifies and classifies documents or electronic content according to characteristics such as security level, function, and metadata.
- Administers document and system access rights and change controls, updates, and addition of dictionary values to ensure security of system and integrity of master documents.
- Configures document management system features, such as user interfaces, access profiles, and document workflow procedures.
- Responsible for employee training and issue resolution associated with the EDMS.
- Prepares support documentation and training materials for end users of document management systems.
- Oversees the execution of software validation by assisting with writing, reviewing, and executing plans for testing new or established document management systems.
Master of Science
Quality Assurance Lead/Analyst Resume
Summary : To ensure that all products meet company standards, also develop a good working relationship with my co-workers while leading by using my impeccable character, excellent people skills, and gain experience with the brand.
Skills : Training Delivery, Project Coordination, Microsoft Office Suite, Management, Insurance Support.
- Boosted customer retention by resolving customer complaints expediently and professionally.
- Trained, developed, and coached new hires and recommended business process improvements.
- Enhanced customer service resolution time to 99% within 5 days and reduced billing errors by providing detailed analysis of complaint statistics, continually reviewing procedures, and monitoring new processes.
- Assistance Manager, Customer Services Prepared and managed budgets; reduced operational costs by 10%.
- Improved customer satisfaction index rating by facilitating the training of frontline employees.
- Increased sales revenue by creating programs to support vendors.
- Oversaw merger of teller services, order processing, and sales into major customer service center.
Quality Assurance Lead/Manager Resume
Summary : Expertise in QA Analysis, Waterfall and Agile Testing, HP Quality Center. Have Total 7 years + IT Industry Experience. Have Valid H1B Visa and Work Permit. Core Qualifications Functional Testing-Agile and Waterfall Designing Test Plans, Exit Reports, Test Conditions Test Lead and Management and Test Scripts.
Skills : Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Visio, Data Warehouse, Testing, ALM, SQL, People Manangement And Development.
- Set direction of the Quality Assurance team within IPS and provided hands-on testing services to the various business teams that worked with our organization.
- Administer and configure all tools used by the testing team such as Test Director and Quick Test Pro.
- Coordinated system integration testing efforts between Citigroup IPS and IS teams of various high profile customers such as The Home Depot, Zales, Amazon.com, and Radio Shack to name a few.
- Planned and performed fraudulent credit card application and authorization tests in coordination with various consumer credit reporting agencies.
- Participated in website hacking tests with outsourced testing team specializing in website security.
- Continuously improved and redefined testing processes and procedures as needed.
- Trained new team members and contractors on current testing processes and procedures.
Quality Assurance Lead III Resume
Headline : Extensive root cause analysis and problem solving activities for automotive powertrains and components. Reviewing Control Plans, PPAP, PFMEA and DFMEA documents with suppliers for permanent correct actions. Engine diagnostics, engine service material review, and Root Causing issues found in field on engines after they are returned from dealers, dynos, or 3rd party testing.
Skills : Data Entry, Computer Skills, GMP, Laboratory Management, Time Management, Communication Skills, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Responsible for daily activities and personnel in Audit Room, Dyno, Hot Test, Lot Release, Warranty, and 3rd party testing.
- Troubleshooting and Root Causing customer issues with internal and external testing.
- Lot Release program for 3 engine families built at engine plant for Production Control.
- Procuring services and setting budget for internal and external testing, equipment, maintenance, and manpower.
- Developing test schedules and test plans to root cause new emerging issues found both internal and from the customer.
- Supervising the Warranty Return Analysis Lead and FastFeedback Coordinator on new engine programs.
- Oversee day-to-day Audit Room activities and personnel.
- Review all engines returned to the plant for manufacturing or design defects, and report to the Quality Center Manager and Plant Management.
Master Of Business
Quality Assurance Lead II Resume
Summary : Proven capability in the research, identification, and implementation of new business models that increase viability in new and existing markets Superb Analytical ability and Managerial skills. Rapid comprehension and assimilation of written and oral material.
Skills : Test Automation.
- Managed and coordinated the Quality Assurance Group while interfacing directly with the customer to ensure product reliability and accuracy.
- Wrote technical specifications in conjunction with the customer and Development to present clear product documentation and accurate implementation.
- Developed software releases for distribution while keeping time factors and version control a top priority.
- Met daily with customers and development to keep synthesis of software and expectations intact and cogent.
- Traveled to customer sites to increase software implementation accuracy and speed.
- Performed administrative functions for the Quality Assurance Group and wrote weekly and monthly status reports.
- Performed costs analysis and maintenance control while keeping customer expectations satisfied and elevated.
Quality Assurance Lead I Resume
Summary : Competent individual who is seeking a position within a company where can utilize skills acquired throughout job-related experiences to the opportunity to grow professionally.
Skills : Adobe Illustrator, Graphic Design, Inventory Management, Microsoft Office, Documentation.
- Ensured every area of facility follows proper protocol and standard operating procedures.
- Facilitate corporate events; educate other departments on corporate events.
- Responsible for scheduling volunteers to facilitate events including supervising all volunteers and new members of staff.
- Staff includes set-up crew, hospitality and quality assurance.
- Responsible for ensuring all meeting rooms, special event room, green rooms and hospitality service areas are cleaned for reserved use by staff and volunteers.
- Check paper work thoroughly and delegate tasks to volunteers and follow-up as necessary.
- Train and supervise 5-20 volunteers at any given time.
- Scheduled conference calls, meetings and educated other departments regarding specific requirements of clients, partners and customers.
Associates In Applied Science
Quality Assurance Lead/Engineer Resume
Summary : Gained through almost eight years of experience in Software Quality Assurance. In addition to my experience as a Software Quality Assurance Test Lead, experience in management and administration of HP Quality Center.
Skills : Communications, Dependable, Multitasking, Prioritizing, Initiative and problem-solving abilities.
- Lead the test engineering team with responsibility for planning, design and development of all testing needed for software products and for the systems developed.
- Responsible for integration, functional and systems testing, which specifies the scope of technical approach and their schedule.
- Participate as a member of the development team throughout the development and test life cycle.
- Provides direction to globally distributed test engineering resources assigned to test development and execution activities on his/her programs.
- Schedule, plan and execute all phases of testing through system test and UAT readiness.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of software quality metrics relating to assigned projects.
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
Quality Assurance Lead Resume
Objective : Dedicated professional with copious experience and expertise in quality assurance, project management, sales, sales management, cloud technology, IOT and engineering.
Skills : Test Management, Project Management.
- Evaluate and test new or modified features of the product, including documentation, diagram, and flow chart to determine if functionality will perform according to the provided acceptance criteria and conform to guidelines.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Plan and execute test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers and product owner.
- Monitor bug resolution and track open issues and successes.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Manage third party testing group for mobile applications.
Sales And Marketing