Recruitment Coordinator Resume
Objective : Perfectionist and dedicated person who believes in putting forth a great attitude and effort to help build my character as well as make a difference in a company. Work Experience History.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite To Include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook And Entourage - Mac And PC Platforms, SAP TalentWorks SuccessFactors, ADP VirtualEdge, Ceridian, Paylocity, UltiPro, Learning Tracking Systems.
- Positions ranged from entry level manufacturing to senior management in a fast paced and high turnover environment.
- Analyzed and updated HR processes to insure adherence to HR laws, regulations and best practices with a strong focus on cost containment.
- Projects included employee handbook, company policy and procedure handbook, job descriptions, compensation policies, recruitment and onboarding processes which decreased time to hire and increased length of stay.
- Designed and implemented corporate wide employee engagement initiatives which resulted in improved communication and cooperation at all levels which significantly improved interdepartmental cooperation.
- These engagement initiatives also increased employee job satisfaction, retention, built interdepartmental trust and respect, greatly improving team's ability to work towards a common goal.
- Many of these initiatives also helped to reduce stress levels during economically challenging times and newspaper readership change.
- Researched multiple payroll/HRIS systems and time and attendance systems.
B.S. In Business
Sr. Recruitment Coordinator Resume
Summary : Self-directed, resourceful and passionate administrative professional looking for a position as an Administrative Assistant. Bringing 20+ years' in clerical work, leadership, time management and communication to provide effective support to organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Multi-Line Phone System, Recruiting, Sales, Customer Service.
- Responsible for partnering with Client Relationship Specialist to ensure all aspects of the hiring process were completed quickly and accurately.
- Strategically sourced various job boards to find highly qualified candidates.
- Completed phone screens for selected qualified candidates.
- Coordinated on-site interviews and managed the "candidate care" aspect of the candidate's interview day.
- Managed full life cycle of pre-hire registration, background and credit checks for all candidates and partnered with Associate Registration to ensure all checks were within compliance of FINRA and company guidelines.
- Responsible for managing and retaining all candidate documentation required through the hiring process.
- Tracked all candidates through client's ATS system and dedicated spreadsheets.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Recruitment Coordinator Resume
Objective : Accomplished a better knowledge of people and how to deal with individuals in highly stressful environments or scenarios. As a customer service rep in retail as well as on the phone I have solved customer problems so efficiently that it has earned me kudos calls, requests for my services again, repeat customers, as well as managing a team of 5-10 people.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Service Representative.
- Onboarding healthcare and upper level management in the human resource department Handled high volume new employee on boarding Interacted with upper level management, physicians, nurses and many other disciplines.
- Maintained information on Position Manager and other Human Resource Information Systems.
- Accounted for accurate completion of the new hire paperwork and to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Interacted with candidates and hiring managers to ensure a successful on-boarding experience.
- Interfaced with internal resources and outside vendors regarding pre-employment requirements, including background checks, fingerprinting, drug tests, etc.
- Served as Subject Matter Expert in areas of on-boarding, new hire processing and related activities.
- Performed work in compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunity, immigration and company policy per management direction.
- Supported up to 3 recruiters in their day to day work flow.
Recruitment Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Able to get projects done in a timely manner. Creative experience; worked with In Design, Photoshop and Microsoft Office programs. Writing proficiency; wrote news releases and direct mailings which were then published by local media. Strong work ethic; earned and maintained the Promise scholarship throughout college experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CRM, Public Speaking, Recruiting, Telephone Skills, Management, Recreation Management.
- Administered all aspects of the attorney summer associate recruiting process for a firm of over 600 attorneys.
- Acted as a liaison to the Law School and Judicial Clerk Recruitment Committee to assist them with planning and implementing the firm's attorney hiring program.
- General responsibilities included screening resumes, coordinating and scheduling interviews with both the applicants and attorneys and meeting with all associate and summer associate applicants during their office interviews.
- Completed registration for on-campus interviews with law schools and job/career fairs, which included managing the interview teams per school.
- Planned and executed recruiting functions at law schools across the United States.
- Managed the Summer Associate Program for a class of 53 students.
- Compiled and maintained various firm statistics, which included number of candidates interviewed, hired, and other various data including breakdown of schools, along with interviewing expenses.
Recruitment Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of recruitment know how plus 6 years of management experience. My strongest attributes are presenting benefits and features to potential customers (FBIC's approach), goal oriented, quickly developing rapport and making data/metric driven decisions. However, when combined with experiences in evaluating talent and performance, directing activities.
Skills : Computers, E-Commerce, Microsoft Office, Web Design, Sales, Creative Writing, Musician.
- Provide general administrative support to recruitment partner and HR.
- Recruitment tasks include: short listing candidate CV's against job descriptions, updating vacancy and applicant status within the recruitment procedure, organizing interviews and producing interview schedules, liaising with applicants to provide updates on their progress etc.
- Participate in pre-screen interviews with potential candidates/interns Arrange interviews - room booking; candidates; hiring managers.
- Candidate management and Input applicant's information into appropriate database Posting internal job adverts and participating in recruiting events.
- Support the recruitment partner in the implementation of recruitment objectives, policies.
- Preparation of management information - monthly; quarterly; annually.
- Responsibility for managing client and candidate feedback forms.
- Assist recruitment team with internship program, maintain relationships with key schools.
B.S. In Travel
Recruitment Coordinator I Resume
Summary : A Human Resources position utilizing my extensive recruiting experience, proven employee relations capabilities, management skills, human resources management education, and record of being extremely detail oriented and thoroughly dedicated to doing my best work at all times.
Skills : Taleo, HRIS, Sourcing, Recruiting, Negotiation, Peoplesoft,.
- Coordinated with all departments to ensure smooth operational field candidates for placement opportunities via corporate searches, Internet, lead groups, telemarketing, and referrals.
- Conducted pre-screening interviews and forwarded qualified candidates to appropriate departments for final consideration.
- Coordinated employment events, such as job fairs and college recruiting trips for employment suited to their skills and compared their abilities with the current job openings.
- Coordinated all activities involved in the recruiting process, including interviewing, negotiating, and scheduling training sessions.
- Conducted staffing interviews, background checks as well as presented job offers.
- Interacted with all levels of employees within the corporate office, as well as human resource managers and staff within each division, and vendors outside the company.
- Analyzed economic conditions, business trends, and potential markets.
Human Resources Management
Asst. Recruitment Coordinator Resume
Objective : Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for recruiting and hiring new employees, candidates, and interns through a variety of means. This includes helping to recruit candidates for internal openings, assisting with the hiring process for new hires, and providing resources to assist with interviewing in the field.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Negotiate corporate employment contracts and temporary staffing agreements.
- Generate and present job offers in coordination with hiring managers.
- Develop and initiate Human Resources strategic planning with executives and management.
- Coordinate with HR, Finance, and Operations to design workforce planning, employee retention strategies, and recruitment programs for future growth.
- Design, develop, and implement compensation strategies and programs, participate in compensation benchmarking, create pay practices and administration.
- Develop pay matrix for field and corporate employees, maintain current on industry compensation trends and minimum wage changes.
- Conduct screening and behavioral interviews, complete reference and background checks, evaluate applicant qualifications, and coordinate orientation/onboarding of newly hired employees.
- Coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring managers up to executive level.
B.A. In Sociology
Associate Recruitment Coordinator Resume
Objective : To find a stable yet challenging position in a financing environment to learn new technologies and skills while utilizing my previous experiences to improve beyond my current abilities. I expect to build strong business relationships within the company and with clients; and to exceed expectations in all aspects of my work in addition to career opportunity advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Excellent Written And Oral Communication Skills, SPSS, Statistics, HTML, Responsible, Efficient, Creative.
- Supported and kept track of hiring initiatives for Human Resources department in the United States as well as in the Netherlands.
- Worked directly with departments at company to best determine specific hiring needs.
- Assisted in analyzation of applications and interviews of applicants to obtain work requirements and job skills.
- Reported to Senior Recruiter, Director of North American offices, and the Global Recruiting team in the Netherlands and generated weekly updates and reports of hiring campaigns.
- Sent out and received phone calls to candidates, agencies, and within company departments.
- Facilitated meetings and interviews between applicants and staff within Outlook calendars.
- Drafted, edited and proofread correspondences from the Human Resources department; Organized and filed Human Resources information on staff and hires.
- Performed background checks on hires; Maintained candidates and applications in ATS.
BA In Psychology
Recruitment Coordinator Lead Resume
Summary : An enthusiastic, accomplished Human Resource Manager with over seventeen years' experience. To obtain a position where my knowledge, experience, and skills will be an asset to my employer.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Customer Service.
- Responsible for four temporary employees within the University Relations Department.
- Consolidated recruitment efforts for two merged Fortune 500 companies to present a unified front on campus.
- Created and maintained database, generating reports in MS Access and Excel to keep senior management informed.
- Coordinated relationships with over 100 University placement offices establishing 300-375 recruiting schedules per semester.
- Functioned as a member of a multiple task force to track recruitment efforts and results.
- Assisted in interviewing prospective candidates for positions within the company, prepare and conduct new hire orientation.
- Evaluated billing process and procedures to identify and implement needed improvements and to train the staff while serving as subject matter expert.
- Managed the distribution, collection and processing of staffing new hire materials.
Recruitment Coordinator (Temp) Resume
Objective : More than 10 years of aggregate and 8 years of HR & HR Operations work experience with last 2.5 years in managerial role. The area of specialization includes HR Service Delivery, Benefit Admin, Payroll, Process Reengineering, Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Project Management, Employee Lifecycle, and Data Management.
Skills : Peoplesoft, Taleo, Microsoft Office, HRis.
- Interaction with the candidates, hiring managers to schedule interviews, organizing candidate travel arrangements, reserving conference rooms.
- Conduct initial telephonic interviews to screen the candidates, background checks, reference checks and educational verifications.
- Create and distribute employment-related correspondence, such as applications, hiring forms, offer letters and regret letters.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (facilitates, IT, and HR) to ensure that onboarding logistics are satisfied prior to start.
- Conduct new employee orientation and assist with benefits enrollment issues as required.
- Perform exit interviews and generate appropriate paperwork for payroll and benefits.
- Data input for all new hires/terminations in People soft (HRMS) and local HR applications.
- Properly communicate process and procedures across all levels of management.
Recruiter/Recruitment Coordinator Resume
Summary : Incorporated new office system which decreased state fines from $12,000 to $0 in first year of employment and each subsequent year thereafter. Earned 5% production bonus by exceeding the normal, employee retention rate for two consecutive years. Modified company's background investigation procedure, which decreased the time between the hire date and the actual start date by 33%. Managed a staff of 6 to 10 full time employees while tracking merchandise (worth 500k to 2MM) for a large, logistics company.
Skills : Human Resources, Recruitment.
- Answered queries and briefed qualified candidates on roles before creating a shortlist and submitting profiles to clients.
- Established a seamless process for successful candidates by confirming start dates and explaining pre-hire requirements on behalf of clients.
- Scheduled interviews with candidates on the behalf of clients.
- Ensured a timely and accurate feed into Chameleon-i (internal system) by keeping the status of jobs up to date.
- Diary management for both business Partners/ Recruiters and supporting them with ad hoc duties on a daily basis in a high pressure environment.
- Building an online presence to enhance the company brand; writing relevant blogs to encourage interaction amongst candidates and clients.
- Assisting with the creation and launch of the new website whilst learning how to update and amend relevant information for online use.
BA In Commercial Music
Recruitment Coordinator Resume
Objective : Over seven years' of experience in teaching Maths with an in-depth knowledge of mathematics and its theories, including complex maths concepts. Skilled and well versed in various methods of classroom teaching as well as management techniques.
Skills : Recruiting, Human Resources, Executive Support, Project Management, Training & Development, Bilingual Spanish, Operations Management, Payroll, Customer Service.
- Maintain and grow Talent pool by developing long-term relationship with Talent.
- Continuously source and qualify Talent in geographies that align with clients/industries.
- Develop and implement effective and innovative recruiting strategies for attracting and sourcing high quality candidates for client companies.
- As necessary, maintain active, billing orders after placement (ensure accurate invoicing, QCs, Client/Talent feedback, resolve problems).
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with client hiring managers by understanding their needs.
- Utilize creative and outside-the-box sourcing techniques to target candidates using Boolean search strings, social media, and other methods.
- Actively identify and attends recruiting events including being part of SIGs, MeetUps, association or industry event.