Junior Regional Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Junior Regional Administrative Assistant with extensive experience in the Administrative/Secretarial fields, as well as Customer Service, Operations, Cash Management and the Loss Prevention divisions of the retail industry. An enthusiastic team player capable of managing, educating, coaching and developing others. Enjoys working with people and know the importance of servicing the external customer as well as the internal customer.
Skills : Documentation, Filing, Coordination With Team, Communication, Teamwork
- Provide administrative support to Regional Manager, Regional Operations Manager, Regional Sales Representatives, Regional Service Technichans,and entire local office staff.
- Key performance elements to include maintaining monthly/quarterly/annual budget, answering all incoming multiline phones, taking messages and responding to any voicemails, incoming/outgoing email correspondence, distribution of all incoming/outgoing mail(including mass mailings), ordering office supplies, and typing letters and correspondence when necessary.
- Maintain the Regional Manager's calendar and schedule appointments, meetings, conferences, and events.
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating large educational and presentation events including creating event budget, reserving conference rooms, coordinating all audio/visual equipment, catering, attendee registration, and event follow-up.
- Make photocopies, faxes, and distribution of literature and material to all Regional staff.
- Responsible for generating and downloading various weekly/monthly reports from company database for distribution to Regional staff, set up and update various spreadsheets and databases containing company sales, financial reports, and operations information.
- Create presentations for Regional Manager using Microsoft Powerpoint or similar software.
- Make travel arrangements for all Regional staff to include flight, car rental, and hotel accommodations, prepare expense reports for Regional Manager and other staff as necessary.
Regional Administrative Assistant - Intern Resume
Objective : Analytical and detail-oriented Regional Administrative Assistant with experience coordinating, planning and supporting daily operational and administrative functions in the office/Administrative assistant role. Looking for a position in a progressive environment, this allows for growth with Customer Service and Management Skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Interpersonal, Time Management, Optimistic, Flexibility,
- Coordinate weekly travel for RVP as well as local and regional travel for District Managers; includes hotel/meeting location reservation and setup, agenda and itinerary preparation, and food coordination when required.
- Manage the Regional office - screen calls and visitors, maintain supply levels, review and route incoming and outgoing mail, and ensure the entire office remains clean, neat and professional.
- Use corporate purchasing cards as required, adhering to strict company policies and utilizing cost-saving methods, assist with budget preparation and compliance monitoring, and review/ensure compliance of divisional staff monthly expenditures.
- Coordinate programs, events, and conferences in conjunction with the Regional Operations Staff, scheduling event location, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget.
- Work across all levels of the organization to compile and create operational, statistical and financial reports, and to provide information and assistance to corporate departments, legal counsel, and outside entities.
- Act as custodian of applicable corporate documents and records, when needed, take/transcribe dictation, compose, prepare and maintain confidential correspondence, reports, presentations, and other complex documents, including e-mail and faxes.
- Perform position functions with a high degree of ethics, confidentiality and in accordance with Advance Auto Parts culture.
High School Diploma
Corporate Regional Administrative Assistant Resume
Headline : Corporate Regional Administrative Assistant with five years in the financial services industry serving two years in a customer service role and three years of administrative support. Proficient in Microsoft Office, oral and written communications and office management. Able to work in a demanding environment requiring efficiency and accuracy.
Skills : Flexibility, Adaptability, Creative thinking, Problem-solving, Time Management
- Liaison for Regional Director, Corporate office and up to 20 stores within my region.
- Handles customer service issues, via telephone, email or walk-in and more than capable of resolving independently.
- Responsible for processing, generating and uploading reports. Prepares travel arrangements for Regional Director.
- Submits several ends of month reports to the VP of store's Administrative Assistant.
- Provide professional administrative and clerical support to agents and managers, prepare, maintain and manage interview schedules and administrator's schedule, schedule interviews, submit background checks and new agent applications, attend and assist with job fairs.
- Maintain social media accounts, assist with recruiting, schedule interviews, prepare interview documents, maintain an inventory of recruitment and marketing material, assist policyholders with accounts, assist with the process of submitting claims, complete clerical duties and special projects as assigned.
- Served as administrative liaison with 21 branch managers, 15 operations managers, Divisional Office, Human Resources, Corporate office, and Accounts Payable departments regarding daily and monthly reports and facilities.
Bachelor Of Science
Regional Administrative Assistant - Entry Level Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging and responsible position on the staff of a prestigious company where vast experience and in-depth knowledge in IT support may be utilized. To obtain the position in a reputed organization where the leadership, hardworking, true dedication and administrative skills can be utilized effectively for the growth of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Good communication skill, quick learner
- Creation/Maintenance of Corporate Website Maintain pre-scheduled work hours and vacations. Order Supplies for 160 schools and 900 staff. Assisted in the preparation and distribution of reports and statistics.
- Inputted/Received confidential background reports on potential employees, addressed accordingly. Coordinate conferences/calls and meetings maintain calendars.
- Established and directed departmental rules Provide general administrative support to the director(s), CEO and staff.
- Screened calls and addressed accordingly prepared seating arrangements. Created/utilized Excel for count template Tracking budget utilizing Excel for over 900 staff and 160 Schools
- Utilize Excel in tracking audit percentage of passing. Create user-friendly templates for office/employees to use Typed correspondence, articles, reports, manuals and other material on a general or technical subject.
- Reviews and proofreads material Scan documents and transform to PDF, HTML, JPG, TIF, EXE, DOC, DOCX, etc.
- Set up Travel and Hotel needs for Corporate staff. Compiled and prepared monthly reports for expenses by departments.
Bachelors of Science
Regional Administrative Assistant/Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished versatile Regional Administrative Assistant/Manager seeking a position that can utilize knowledge and skills. Strong academic and on-the-job training. Extensive experience in customer service. Excellent attention to detail and demonsffated history of follow through. Proven versatility to adapt and perform in various industries.
Skills : Project Management, Employee Relations, Documentation, Filing, Coordination With Team
- Essential duties involve upkeep of Outlook calendars, monitoring e-mail traffic, setting up conference calls and meetings via Envision V-Tel, reception of visitors and escorts, and intake of clients in need of services offered by the Department.
- Coordination and operation of office technology, business software, and business machines.
- Scheduling and maintaining the Office of the Regional Director (ORD) and Program Support Center (PSC) conference facilities and updating federal meeting space information.
- Maintenance of the PSC regional telephone directory and regional briefing book held on the PSC Portal (Cloud).
- Includes maintenance of the mailroom and meter machine, and monitoring mail machine postage.
- Handle multi-line phones, request for office needs to Maintain and update office files and records Manage all mail (incoming, outgoing, overnight).
- Placing Ads for 13 locations Ordering for the state (13 Locations) and maintaining inventory Handled most all reservations, meeting planning and set up Customer Service Working w/ Visio, Word, and Excel spreadsheets Have worked w/ Vividcare and Misys systems.
Master Of Accountancy
Senior Regional Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Senior Regional Administrative Assistant with extensive experience in the Administrative/Secretarial fields, as well as Customer Service, Operations, Cash Management and the Loss Prevention divisions of the retail industry. Proven team leader with an established record of multi-task proficiency, creativity, resourcefulness, organizational command, and problem-solving.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Database Management, Inventory Management, Customer Service, Administrative Support, Public Speaking, Social Media Marketing.
- Input information for all families approved to be foster parents int the state system. Kept file cabinet up to date and organized following strict filing rules.
- Backed up phone support for customer service. Verified that all foster care agencies' paperwork was up to date and created foster facility licenses.
- Maintained client confidentiality by following HIPPA rules and regulations.
- Oversaw the office and facilities management as well as Human Resources administration, including providing and scheduling training for new hires and existing employees.
- Prepared, analyzed and presented sales and payroll reports to senior management.
- Ensured compliance of retail stores to payroll and business processes. Served as a liaison between the retail stores and corporate office. Planned and executed high-impact regional kick-off meetings and team-building sessions.
- Assist Regional Vice President Manage Calendar Assist with recruiting calls Submission of expense reports Submission of Region check requests. Liaison with Corporate office regarding Human Resources functions: New Hires, Terminations.
Lead Regional Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Dedicated and focused Lead Regional Administrative Assistant hoping to obtain a position in which the organizational and multitasking abilities can be fully utilized. Flexible and hard working with a strong drive to succeed. To work in a dynamic & challenging environment where there are opportunities to perform well and which will pave way for growth in the industry and career.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administrative Support, Public Speaking, Social Media Marketing, Fax
- Enter payables and receivables into point of sale system for 25 offices.
- Verified insurance benefits and ensured receptionists and practitioners were complying with proper insurance protocol.
- Reviewed all paperwork to ensure receptionists and clinicians complied with FDA and HIPAA requirements.
- Trained new receptionists and clinicians Purchased and maintained office supply inventories for 25 locations.
- Created and modified medical contracts for internal use. Handle calls and promptly forward them to the appropriate person among 85 employees.
- Established and implemented administrative policies and procedures Organize, sort and assign corporate documentation, electronic files, inventories and report data, including faxes, letters, and emails.
- Scheduled meetings Assisted with housework & errands Arranged travel, visas, and accommodation.
- Liaised with clients, suppliers and other staff. Managed incoming mail and ensured all bills were paid. Transported children to and from school, after-school events, and playdates.
Bachelor Of Science
Regional Administrative Assistant II Resume
Summary : An administrative professional with substantial experience supporting top level executives in a variety of industries. Major expertise in project management, organizational planning, and employee relations. A thorough, conscientious individual with excellent problem-solving and communication skills who works well independently, or in a team environment.
Skills : CPR, Interpersonal, Time Management, Optimistic, Flexibility,
- Responsible for coordination, planning, and oversight of up to 10 regionwide events for 100+ team members per year, including management meetings, charitable community activities, and other projects as assigned.
- Provided Regional level support to the Corporate Human Resources Department to ensure Store Managers' compliance with company policy and State and Federal regulations regarding all new employee hires.
- As part of the Administrative Assistant team, established Corporate/Division/Region procedures, policies and expectations for all support positions.
- Calculated and prepared critical business production statistics for Regional Manager on a daily/weekly and monthly basis.
- Coordinated with Divisional Administrative Assistants to provide Division and Corporate offices with required production information by the requested deadline(s).
- Prepared Memos to send to the region, on important procedural policies and compliance reminders to ensure conformity with company policies, etc.
- Developed tracking methods to ensure all Region employees completed all WFF Compliance, Diversity, and Development Initiatives.
Bachelor Of Science
Regional Administrative Assistant - Full Time Resume
Headline : Seeking an executive administrative, management or program analysis or specialist position to capitalize on strong organizational, time management, analytical and interpersonal skills while contributing previous administrative experience. Looking for a challenging career that demands the best of the professional ability in terms of analytical skills and helps in broadening and enhancing the current skill and knowledge.
Skills : Flexibility, Adaptability, Creative thinking, Problem-solving, Time Management
- Provide high-level administrative support to Regional Manager of Operations. Day to day support to 9 District Managers and 9 Associate District Managers.
- Prepare daily and monthly reports to monitor sales and service activity. Maintain accurate files and tracking mechanisms.
- Create presentations, spreadsheets, memos and other communications with minimal direction Handle domestic travel arrangements, including obtaining necessary travel documentation.
- Manage the accurate processing of invoices and expenses. Handle administrative tasks related to corporate credit card use and expense reporting, using Concur.
- Plan and execute team meetings with multiple participants, oftentimes in multiple locations and time zones, through the use of video conference, teleconference, WebEx and/or other web-based tools.
- Manage meeting setup and ensure all sessions are well-coordinated and executed with high impact.
- Assist with office duties including file maintenance and retention, ordering office supplies, data entry, onboarding logistics for new staff, workspace movement, IT hardware and access, etc.
High School Diploma
Associate Regional Administrative Assistant Resume
Headline : A seasoned Associate Regional Administrative Assistant ready to join an organization that thrives on service and quality, with the opportunity for future growth and achievement. Highly motivated, diligent in the work, and dedicated to ensuring the organization's' needs are met with the greatest level of efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Database Management, Inventory Management, Customer Service
- Management of fiscal-year budget planning and program execution of Pain Education Programs for Clinician Training, including Physician "On-Site" Surgery Center Training, Preceptorships, Proctorships, Speaker's Bureau/Forum Dinner/Luncheons, and Complex Cadaver Programs.
- Included: Budget projection and organization of program with corporate/facility contacts, travel management for program faculty, course attendees and company staff.
- Enforced budget guidelines throughout the process. Point person to Pain Education staff in all program logistics, course product specifications and ordering, and post-program wrap-up.
- Organize monthly regional/district and customer meetings at off-site banquet facilities, with and without accommodations.
- Negotiate and manage meeting space contracts, guest accommodations, and banquet services details.
- Attend programs to manage the execution of the event, working closely with facility staff.
- Maintained client confidentiality by following HIPAA rules and regulations.
Bachelor Of Science
Regional Administrative Assistant Resume
Headline : Regional Administrative Assistant seeking an opportunity which will enhance my experience, corporate exposure and enrich the inherent knowledge in the field of human resource for being able to serve the organization better with full energy and enthusiasm. To work with challenge managerial skill with an innovative & analytical approach. Also to motive team members to display skill & maintain a healthy work environment.
Skills : Customer Service, Administrative Support, Public Speaking, Social Media Marketing.
- Provided direct support to the Regional Managers and 17 branches to ensure all Banking Centers and the Regional office are efficient and operating at the highest standard.
- Created and analyzed management information and reports, which are sent to branch staff and also to the head office.
- On a daily basis performed a variety of clerical duties such as typing memos, organizing files, answering a high volume of calls, etc.
- When needed provided all-around support to the Manhattan, Brooklyn, and New Jersey branches.
- Coordinated meetings with high-level business clients and the senior management team.
- Organized monthly Branch Managers and Assistant Managers meetings/ weekly conference calls.
- Monthly attended board meetings, community events, banking seminars, etc.
- Performed a variety of tasks for the Human Resource Department including the processing of new hires, leave of absence, time correction, etc.