Regional Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that utilizes office management, customer relations and administrative skills. Regional Assistant is responsible for coordinating and executing activities across the U.S. region.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite.
- Performed enrollment and student registration to obtain confidential information, legal forms and documents, to provide and explain Head Start and Early Head Start policies and procedures to families.
- Scheduled and coordinated enrollment appointments with families for registration.
- Collaborated with local and state agencies to meet enrollment and referral needs of families served, including Department of Human Services, Lane County Public Health, school districts, Family Connections of Lane and Douglas County, Early Childhood Cares, Options Counseling, and CDRC.
- Created spreadsheets and formed showing data from program monitoring.
- Processed data reports.
- Organized and maintained regional financial systems for regional in-kind, parent fundraising accounts, petty cash drawer, purchase orders, staff purchase reimbursements procedures.
- Prepared and presented fiscal reports to Finance department upon request.
Masters In Public Health
Jr. Regional Assistant Resume
Objective : Advanced Corporate Receptionist/Operations Administrator with over 15 years of experience. Motivated to consistently meet and exceed productivity goals. Maintains a high level of professionalism utilizing technical, organizational abilities and business skills. Dedicated to elite service, patient and efficient to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty and contribute to company success.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Outlook, Typing, Dictation, 10key Digit Calculator, Office Equipment, Translation.
- Resourced in the absence of the Regional Operations Manager.
- Assisted and coordinated special regional projects.
- Assisted in regional acquisitions, dispositions, operations, etc.
- Ensured office was clean, supplied and operated efficiently.
- Acted as an Office Manager and perform such duties on-site and regional office.
- Audited site associate bonus packages.
- Responsible for the entry of all the Annual Review Score information into a Data Base for every person employed within the region.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr Regional Assistant Resume
Summary : To secure an administrative position that will allow to manage, plan, supervise and coordinate the operations and activities of a specific major functional area, while continuing to develop skills as an administrative professional.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Provided administrative support to Regional Director and region support staff.
- Composed documentation, handled calls, maintained calendars and files, planned meetings and travel, completed special projects, and administered region budget.
- Planned and organized all region meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinated all communication, transportation, location, meals, supplies, and special events.
- Provided appropriate follow up as required.
- Acted as liaison between regional office and area, other regions, districts, stores and corporate office.
- Coordinated and facilitated special projects and test programs.
Regional Assistant I Resume
Headline : Seeking a stable career move with the opportunity for advancement while utilizing previously gained skills in order to grow with a company in the Rochester, NY area. HR Recruitment Skills Excellent Communication Team Player Positive Attitude Goal Oriented Self Motivated Ability to Meet Deadlines Track Confidential Information Detail Oriented Knowledgeable of IQN system Complete Legal Documents Use of Job Boards.
Skills : Communication, Relationship Management, Customer Relations, Retail, Supervisor.
- Responsible for the maintenance, organization and efficiency of the Regional Support Office which consists of the Regional Director, Area Director, nine district managers and three maintenance staff.
- Answered phones and retrieved phones messages for Regional Support Office.
- Maintained electronic calendar for all staff in the Regional Support Office.
- Performed tasks delegated by Regional Director, Area Director, District Managers and maintenance staff.
- Addressed customer complaints and notified management of incidents.
- Reviewed daily store financial reports and notified appropriate parties of any discrepancies.
- Scheduled interviews and appointments for all staff in the Regional Support Office.
Regional Assistant II Resume
Objective : Dedicated and motivated business management graduate with proven leadership and communication skills seeking to apply and expand abilities in the field of Human Resources.
Skills : Microsoft Suites, Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Payroll Systems ADP.
- Provided administrative support to Regional Director of Operations and staff including HR Manager and Lost Prevention Manager.
- Maintained Regional office for 10 District Managers with 146 retail stores.
- Handled calls; maintained files, calendars and travel; compose documentation and spreadsheets, reports and Field directories.
- Coordinated all communication, transportation, location, meals, supplies, and special events; Plan, organize and schedule meetings and conference calls; complete special projects.
- Redesigned displays and teamed in facilitating ideas including installing displays in store locations, and test programs for finance and lost prevention.
- Ensured timely communications including forwarding out financial reports and Regional changes.
Bachelor's In Criminal Justice
Regional Assistant III Resume
Objective : To obtain a full-time job working with youth and their families. Communicating effectively with customers/clients/partners/stakeholders across the region.
Skills : Microsoft Office, basic HTML and CSS, communication and customer service , event planning.
- Supported a store count growth of 114 stores over a one year period.
- Supported entire Ann Taylor Factory division for a 12 month period while an additional Regional Assistant was sourced.
- Created training materials for District Managers and newly hired Regional Assistants.
- Prepared Divisional annual meeting, which included 12 district managers and other support staff.
- Created innovative success tracking systems, which included the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Coordinated all activities for the regional sales offices and training centers relating to travel, scheduling, corporate.
- Directed multiple calls to proper staff or other offices. Inventoried and ordered all office supplies. Assisted all other departments with any special projects.
Bachelors In Medical Administratio
Regional Assistant/Assistant Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in which can advance and use training and coaching skills to develop, lead and be a vital part of a successful team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Excel, Event Planning, Project Management, Sales.
- Maintained the Calendar for the Regional Manager which included the travel with 12 DM's' the Zone Vice President and any Home Office staff.
- Made all travel arrangements within budget.
- Maintained Sales Leadership Team and District Manager Employee Files.
- Consisted of the employees for 131 stores and 12 Districts.
- Planned all meetings for the region which could include 15-200 people; secured meeting rooms; looked into the theme material and decor; created agenda for the attendees; ensured that meetings stayed within the content provided.
- Organized meetings according to the company goals.
- Supported the Home Office Store Operations team at specific meetings throughout the year which required travel and event services.
Associate In Arts
Associate Regional Assistant Resume
Headline : A highly accomplished and results-driven senior communications manager with a proven record of accomplishment in training, KPI establishment, performance evaluations, relationship development, corporate program implementation, communication surveys, and communication plans. Leverages dynamic forward-thinking and strong analytical skills to implement best practices and provide lasting solutions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, WordPro, Paint Shop.
- Created PowerPoint Presentations Booked travel and lodging for Management members Coordinated offsite meetings and contracted for outside services.
- Processed documentation. Typed correspondence.
- Updated files. Handled multiple telephone lines.
- Logged documentation on database. Utilized various office machinery.
- Interpreted DHH, OAD, and regional policies and procedures and coordinates the implementation of programs and procedures.
- Assisted in planning, organizing, directing and controlling activities of the region such as fiscal, human resource management, training, leases and contract management.
- Established and maintained controls over expenditures to ensure adherence to fiscal constraints.
Associates In Business
Regional Assistant/Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a corporation that could benefit from knowledge and career experience. To use skills, interests and experience to foster both efficient operation and profitable growth for that corporation.
Skills : Public Relations, Media Relations, Social Media, Event Planning, Promotions, Communications.
- Analysed of reports, opportunities and key business indicators.
- Performanced recognition weekly, monthly and seasonally.
- Trainined and roll-out of new programs.
- Travelled budgets and expenses.
- Ensured all reporting activity from the field executive directors, managers of retail operations, senior trainers and stores were completed and delivered.
- Processed all regional and store invoices per company policy via sap.
- Managed the front office with a team consisting of a Sales Director and 14 Sales Associates Organized meeting and events for the Director and Sales .
BA International Business
Regional Assistant Resume
Objective : Office professional with years of office experience. Possess an excellent ability to prioritize and multi-task with great organizational, internet, and phone skills. a caring and professional team-player while providing excellent customer service to internal and external clients, quickly and enthusiastically adapting to ever-changing environments. Objective is to work for a professional, friendly company where can be an asset in regards to administrative or general accounting duties.
Skills : Quickbooks, Excel.
- Efficiently and professionally performed administrative functions for the Regional Vice President.
- Scheduled conference calls and appointments, monitored Outlook, and provided calendar management.
- Greeted visitors while performing receptionist duties using a multi-line phone system.
- Reconciled monthly financial reports and managed and reconciled department's corporate P-card.
- Performed various human resource functions.
- Ensured corporate compliance when coordinating travel arrangements for staff.
- Performed the on-boarding process for all region new hires and the out-processing for departing staff.
- Redesigned region's administrative processes to streamline functions, eliminate redundancy, and expedite on-boarding and out-processing of staff members.
- Provided customer service via phone and email requests from internal and external clients.