Regional Program Manager Resume
Headline : Human Resource Professional dedicated and passionate about developing strong employee relations and exceeding organizational goals. Solid reputation for implementing policies and procedures that positively impact company profitability, employee satisfaction, and overall productivity. Reputation for displaying integrity and professionalism when communicating with professional at all levels.
Skills : Project Management, Microsoft Office.
- Managed Service Provider (MSP) managing the end-to-end lifecycles of the contract labor process, directing all inner processes in securing quality candidates to the organization.
- Ensured successful delivery of the ongoing program requirements.
- Ensured SLA/KPI compliance was met at all levels.
- Developed and maintained exceptional business relationships with key client stakeholders and sponsors.
- Responsible for management and implementation of program modifications and enhancements.
- Ensured accurate and timely billing, reporting and ongoing analysis.
- Worked both independently and with Client Leadership to determine and deliver the overarching value proposition.
Sr. Regional Program Manager Resume
Summary : Managed a portfolio that includes a 5 state territory containing 53 teams with a portfolio of over 350 projects Increased the number of active teams . Provided subject matter expertise to Program Stakeholders regarding business development and program expansion opportunities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Grant Writing.
- Subcontracted to T-Mobile, USA Managed all field construction superintendents and construction support staff.
- Monitored and scheduled the day to day activities of all department personnel.
- Communicated with program management as to the overall status of all phases of construction to ensure all the carrier's deadlines are being achieved.
- Assisted with the identification and qualifications of various sub-contractors required for the project.
- Provided coordination and input as needed with the utility companies providing service and infrastructure for the project including schedule and cost management.
- Developed initial project specific cost estimates and lead responsibility with the budgetary management of the various cost components of the project.
- Monitored and ensured schedule performance and quality of workmanship for all personnel and contractors.
Jr. Regional Program Manager Resume
Objective : Compassionate, solutions-oriented Program Manager dedicated to providing exceptional care and support for individuals with mental and behavioral health challenges.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook, Customer Service, Computer , Microsoft Word, Microsoft Word.
- Observed and monitored client behavior and responses to treatment.
- Developed and implemented treatment plans and modified when needed.
- Directed family-centered, strengths-based, culturally competent and individualized intakes and assessments.
- Trained in substance abuse, co-occurring disorders, and the effect of employment and housing issues on mental health.
- Connected clients with community service and resource agencies.
- Displayed sensitivity to the cultural and linguistic needs of the clients and families served.
- Kept abreast of new and developing information in the mental health field by regularly attending professional conferences and workshops.
Masters Of Science
Regional Program Manager III Resume
Summary : Dynamic, result-oriented decisive leader who is highly motivated, entrepreneurial, analytical, and driven by new challenges and passion to serve others. Superior interpersonal and communication skills. Capable of resolving multiple and complex issues. Experience directing all core business functions, including but not limited to operational management, project management, finance, human resources, staff & organizational development, risk management & patient safety, and information technology.
Skills : Program Management, Healthcare, Account Management.
- Organized, managed, developed and provided quality customer service to a wide variety of multimillion dollar national accounts, including corporations, Healthcare Facilities, public entities and communities, for non-diagnostic health assessments and influenza vaccinations.
- Oversaw all operations in the Central Region and operations for Biometric Screening and Vaccination Clinics.
- Monitored Medi-Cal eligibility, applications, and Medi-Cal Treatment Authorization Requests (TAR's).
- Communicated and developed relationships with various hospital systems to cover area of staffing needs.
- Managed existing accounts to develop custom programs and resolve issues.
- Created reports, presentations, trainings, and program manuals to help support clients.
- Supported contract requirements during bidding processes with clients.
B.A. In International Studies
Regional Program Manager II Resume
Objective : Over 16 years experience as Project Manager and committed to maintaining cutting edge technical skills and up-to-date industry knowledge. Consistently managed multiple complex functional projects in various environments such as waterfall or Agile or a combination of both. Very capable of managing stakeholder expectations and willing to take full responsibility for delivering project objectives.
Skills : SCRUM, Agile Methodology & Development, Waterfall Methodology,.
- Worked with multiple teams across different time zones.
- Led and participated in peer reviews of assigned cross country projects to secure global optimization in our local requirements and product features.
- Handled Finance and Tax Requirements for the regions of Asia, USA, and some areas of EU.
- Ensured that our global product teams get the feedback they need in order to develop products that will help our customers and partners realize their full potential.
- Ensured that the Microsoft Business Solutions projects are able to compete locally and globally.
- Successfully acted as ambassador on behalf of our partners and customers towards our global product development teams.
- Served as facility liaison for parental inquiries, community based resources, Review staff reports; staff and student discipline; program initiatives.
Bachelor Of Science
Regional Program Manager I Resume
Summary : Highly energetic, results-driven manager with more than 13 years of experience spanning human resources, management, and training. Demonstrated success in planning, directing, and coordinating human resource activities to augment performance and cement employee-employer relations in support of company objectives.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Curriculum Development, Team Leadership, Business Development.
- Educated administrators, supervisors and coordinators ensuring compliance with federally mandated initiatives.
- Audited facility operations detecting and reducing deficiencies by providing solutions for corrective action.
- Strengthened regional commitment to PREA initiatives.
- Collaborated with unit administrator to achieve 100% compliance on first PREA audit conducted by the Department of Justice in September 2014.
- Assigned to conduct first day paperwork and orientation for new hires assigned to attend our training facility.
- Empowered cadets with knowledge and skills to perform according to agency rules, regulations and state and federal mandates instilling a commitment to do the right thing.
- Engaged veteran supervisors and employees during the annual In-Service Training curriculum as supervisor and instructor.
M.S. In Management
Assistant Regional Program Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a career, in a challenging environment that will allow to progress professionally in leadership, expand social service experience, and further education.
Skills : Customer Relationship Management, Customer Relationship.
- Responsible for identifying sales and service opportunities across multiple business lines, obtaining customer buy-in and solving customer business needs through the delivery of high quality services.
- Responsible for $60+ MUSD in annual revenue, including forecasting of resources, revenue cost and margin.
- Managed both hardware & software Product Roadmaps (requirements, documentation, milestones & testing through customer acceptance).
- Interfaced regularly with R&D product lines, on behalf of Care Services team and coordinates Root Cause Analysis / Corrective Action responses to key customers.
- Increased National Hardware Service Sales 500% YoY, through proactive product milestone management with customer supply chain executives.
- Maintained revenue and cost forecasting accuracy in the 90+ percentile, with healthy margins.
- Managed supply chains from point of event inception through the end of event to ensure all supplies are handled properly.
Associate Regional Program Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a program management, logistical support management, field service management, security, technical, or field service position in support of Government programs in high risk areas throughout the world.
Skills : Program Management, Project management, Team building.
- Provided supervision and support to staff and clients.
- Ensured the appropriate delivery of services to people with disabilities in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Ability to utilize experience in these areas to assist in the development and application of a variety of treatment services including the coordination of specialized healthcare, training in activities of daily living and behavior management strategies.
- Knowledged and experienced in completing reports for social or developmental assessments, home study reports, behavioral assessments, functional assessments and investigations of complaints of abuse, neglect or general disagreement.
- Responsible for writing narrative reports applying knowledge of professional terminology, descriptions of appropriate treatment strategies and assessment content using good English and spelling skills.
- Knowledged and experienced in dealing with conflict and performing therapeutic interventions that promote healing and well being with staff, clients, and caregivers.
- Knowledged and experienced in using Microsoft Word and ability to professionally format documents using this software.
B.S. In Psychology
Assistant Regional Program Manager I Resume
Headline : Developing, managing and implanting programs that help build our community, Ensured profitability through analyzing financial risk with clients. Consulted with and trained highly skilled mental health and medical staff. Gathered and analyzed cultural, educational, social and demographic data about the community to guide local program development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Program Development, Staff & Volunteer Supervision, Community Outreach, Marketing Management.
- Organized and planned for group discussions.
- Used all the resources available for a student's individual needs.
- Helped to organize the Colorado Student Assessment Program (CSAP).
- Counseled individuals on a weekly basis through personal hardships that affect their schooling.
- Helped to motivate and prepare students for the college process.
- Worked with administration and teachers to provide the best educational experience for all students.
- Created scopes of work, and take a hands-on approach for the creation of blueprints and other technical drawings.
Masters In Counseling
Regional Program Manager Resume
Headline : Responsible for delivering standard contract support services to states and territories to ensure a continuity of services for military members. Worked closely with the architect, contractors and associated consultants in developing site specific value engineering options for the project.
Skills : Certified Financial Coach; Moral Reconation Therapist; Licensed Insurance Broker; Bi-lingual.
- Established policies and procedures for Lobby Ambassador program.
- Developed and executed training programs.
- Maintained lobby schedules and resources across.
- Managed The Resource Tool - web team (design and development on Mambo CMS).
- Managed the Remote Training Team for the Lobby Ambassador program.
- Demonstrated exceptional performance in planning and implementing client-driven events.
- Rendered assistance in venue/site selection, menu planning, room set-up, payment arrangements, contract negotiations, and credit card reconciliation.