Residence Director Resume
Headline : A position focused on the college access, advising, program management, community development, supportive services, assessment, and retention of college students while providing them with the necessary proactive and intrusive approach to learning with a student centered focus to mentor, inspire and propel students towards the achievements of enhanced student performance and a successful and positive college experience while reaching their educational and career goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Retention Strategies, Program Management And Development.
- Supervised various residence halls, and various staff members Worked closely with USciences Department of Public Safety & Security with Crisis management, safety and security of the residence halls and desk areas.
- Supervised and Implemented opening and closing procedures of residence halls.
- Managed on-duty schedule for Residence Life Staff and participated in an on call duty coverage.
- Developed a holistic program model for first and second year college residential population of students to meet the needs of students.
- Responsible for the management of the Residence Halls programmatic budget.
- Oversaw the implementation and adherence of USciences Code of Conduct and Residential Life Handbooks as relates to residence hall living.
- Developed the Student Desk Workers manual.
Sr. Residence Director Resume
Summary : Over 12 years of experience, including as an Administrator, as a Director and as an Activity Director in industries including Nonclassifiable Establishments, Health Services and Social Services. Most recently, Working as a clerk for a construction company. Experiences include: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Child Care, Invoicing, Marketing, Payroll, Assisted Living, Budget Preparation, Budgeting, Payroll Processing, Public Relations, Staffing.
Skills : Leadership, Training & Development, Event Planning, Coaching, Communication.
- Provides direct supervision of resident care staff which includes monitoring job performance, coaching, counseling, and conducting performance evaluation.
- Ensures the recruitment and retention of qualified staff throughout the residence, as evidenced by good morale, enthusiasm, team spirit, and dedication to the residents and their families.
- Provides training and education to resident care staff on an ongoing basis.
- Orientates new team members to the policies and procedures; resident care; cleaning schedules, activity schedules, staff schedules, food preparation, and medical distribution.
- Verifies all team members hours and processes the bi-weekly payroll.
- Organizes and plans monthly staff meetings.
- Prepares monthly staffing schedules to assure staff resources are managed and scheduled efficiently to meet resident's needs and according to budget.
Jr. Residence Director Resume
Objective : Unconventional nurse who always keeps options open, very open-minded and willing to entertain any challenge that would involve expanding and advancing career, no matter what direction that may be, Able to adapt to a whole host of career opportunities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Spss, Spreadsheets, Event Planning, Event Marketing, Management, Conflict Management.
- Managed and ensured the safety of 150 residents living in a community style female residence hall and 150 male and female residents living in a freshmen residence hall.
- Directed 15 RAs through daily interactions, weekly staff meetings, and activities.
- Adjudicated conduct violations using the Maxient System on behalf of the Vice President of Student Affairs.
- Provided crisis management response for 600 residents by serving on a weekly duty rotation schedule.
- Developed, trained, and evaluated 30 Desk Assistants across campus.
- Oversaw Residence Hall programming budgets for the academic year.
- Responsible for day to day hall operations, including room assignments, room changes, key management, and maintenance concerns.
Residence Director III Resume
Summary : To obtain a long-term position that enable to use strong organizational skills, leadership training, and ability to work well with others.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Budget Management, Conflict Resolution, Customer Service, Customer Service.
- Responsible for one to two residential communities housing approximately 190 to 1000 residents.
- Supervised 1-2 Graduate/Assistant Residence Directors, 5-26 Community Assistants, 1-2 Head Community Assistants, 8-10 office workers, and 1 office manager.
- Served as the primary housing official on the Punxsutawney Campus for two years.
- Opened a 20 bed residential area in a building shared with the Culinary School.
- Planned and implemented training twice a year for the Punxsutawney Residence Life Staff.
- Participated in the on-call rotation and respond to crisis situations as they occur.
- Coordinated room assignments and changes for approximately 120 students.
Child Development Associates
Residence Director II Resume
Objective : Offering over 9 years experience in management processes and procedures associated with the healthcare industry and a Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration. Recognized by peers, management, and academics for excellent leadership, communication, and healthcare administration related abilities. Works well in team-oriented environment or as a self-starter.
Skills : ACSM Personal Trainer, 2011 American Heart Association First Aid and CPR, 2014.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Assured compliance with all laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Oversaw property management, personnel administration and provision of resident services.
- Assured a high degree of customer satisfaction for all residence and their families.
- Promptly investigated complaints and implement corrective actions as needed.
- Acted as an advocate for residents, maintaining an open line of communication with responsible parties.
- Performed all recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, supervising and performance evaluations for all facility employees.
Residence Director I Resume
Objective : To obtain a significant and challenging position with a company that will utilize managerial, supervisory, and administrative skills to benefit mutual growth and success the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word Processing, MS Office, Microsoft Excel, Bilingual, Customer Service.
- Hired, directed, and maintained facility personnel to fulfill functions of their job duties by monitoring overall day-to-day operations at the facility.
- Directed resident relations by providing oversight of resident retention, leasing and marketing programs.
- Initiated customer service strategies for current and potential residents.
- Prioritized workload for facility personnel to guarantee timeliness of make-ready deadlines and residents' maintenance needs.
- Conducted property inspections.
- Approved and allocated expenses according to company guidelines and budget.
- Supervised student staff of 14 community advisors Oversaw the approval and assessment of programs put on in assigned building of 344 residents.
Assistant Residence Director Resume
Headline : Technical professional with experience in transportation hardware manufacturing at Advanced Transit Manufacturing. Focus on creating control systems and wire harnesses for use in modular vehicles. currently hold a degree in Electrical Engineering Technology from Alfred State with a concentration on power technology and electronics systems.
Skills : Experience with the Pharmaceutical Industry, Project Management, Contracting Specialist, Regulations Guru, Learning Center Leader, Operations Director.
- Provided community relations, marketing, fiscal management and oversight of resident and staffing issues and all operations of a 40 unit licensed Assisted Living Facility.
- Completed competitive analysis quarterly for all local facilities.
- Planed ad campaigns, completed newspaper, radio, and television ads.
- Organized internal and external public events.
- Creatived advertising to assure facility is operating within a limited marketing budget.
- Built and maintained relationships with local doctor's offices, the hospital, and community agencies.
- Focused on customer service and customer satisfaction.
Associate Residence Director Resume
Summary : To join an organization that will allow me the opportunity to utilize professional skills, education, and work experiences to achieve the goals and objectives of that organization.
Skills : Computer Technology, Communication, Organization, Analytical And Leadership .
- Established personal and group contacts with over hundreds of residents throughout the academic school year.
- Counseled hundreds students on their academic progress throughout the academic school year.
- Documented and referred student incidents/situations that needed additional intervention or behavioral modification to the appropriate parties.
- Communicated and connected with campus, community and external resources in coordinating program services, activities and events for student engagement.
- Ensured that residence hall facilities are properly maintained for health & safety, housekeeping, maintenance and repair.
- Supervised 4-8 Resident Advisors (RAs), 1-2 Community Support Assistants (CSAs) and 2 Desk Assistants (DAs) and providing them with their job descriptions and daily duties within their assigned residence hall.
- Communicated with the department of Residence Life and hundreds of students via email, telephone and written correspondences.
Masters Of Arts
Assistant Residence Director I Resume
Summary : Domestic and international experiences have taught me the value of serving others, the importance of being detail orientated, and the significance of being part of a larger team. Seek a position, where can help facilitate and resolve conflicts, influence positive change, assist in staff development, and coordinate projects.
Skills : Budgetary Responsibilities, Customer Service, Evaluations, File Creation And Maintenance, Fluent In Spanish, Mediating Conflicts, Project Management.
- Supervised three residence halls, twelve resident assistants, twenty front desk workers, 220 first-year and 80 upperclass residents, two Living Learning Communities (LLCs), and oversee a  operational budget.
- Recruited, hired, trained and directly supervised a staff of 30+ employees.
- Evaluated each staff member regularly and provided performance enhancements plans as needed.
- Investigated and adjudicated cases of misconduct, documented findings and presented sanctions.
- Facilitated/mediated conflicts and guest lectured conflict resolution techniques to audiences.
- Trained professional and para-professional staffs on conflict resolution best practices.
- Served as a first-responder for emergency crisis.
Master Of Arts
Residence Director Resume
Objective : To acquire a position in which can utilize experience and education to establish a fulfilling and successful career, Collaborated with RAs and professional staff on the Resident Advisor Committee to plan RA selection and marketing, staff appreciation events, and the RA training program.
Skills : Emergency Medical Technician, American Heart Association Instructor.
- Supervised and trained a staff of 22 Resident Advisors in a residence hall housing 782 freshmen residents.
- Provided on-call crisis management on a rotational basis for 10 residence halls housing 2,300+ residents.
- Supervised the implementation of cultural, educational, intellectual, and recreational programming.
- Administered the judicial process and determined sanctions for students violating residence hall policies.
- Helped supervise front desk staff in providing customer service, security, and information to residents.
- Collaborated with professors through the Faculty in Residence program, and Living-Learning Communities.
- Conducted weekly staff meetings, one-on-one Resident Advisor meetings, and scheduled RA duty shifts.
- Experienced working with housekeeping and maintenance staffs to address student concerns and work orders.
B.B.A. In Accounting