Resident Services Coordinator Resume
Summary : To continue to personally learn and grow & provide great customer service, provide exceptional customer service, respond to resident requests and inquiries and work address resident concerns and issues in accordance with the companys customer service standards.
Skills : Computer , Leadership, Patient Education, Data Analysis, Excellent Communication , Organizational Development, Operations Management, Speaking.
- Managed the coordination, implementation, and maintenance of resident drug elimination, and social service programs for public housing residents.
- Managed, supervised and trained staff members staff members.
- Directed and monitored intervention and prevention of substance abuse programs.
- Developed substance abuse prevention objectives and goals for the Authority.
- Assessed resident needs and visible hardships for social service agency referrals.
- Developed, implemented, and evaluated individual and family life skills classes to assist residents with how to cope with family, employment and community on a daily basis.
- Encouraged area agency collaboration for resident services.
M.S. In Management
Sr. Resident Services Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, disciplined, and results-focused 14 year professional with experience impacting organizations through leadership and personnel development, project management, collaboration and influencing, organizational development, training and counseling, and relationship building.
Skills : Management, Supervising, Budget Management, Marketing, Knowledge Of Excel And Microsoft Word. Time Management, Prioritizing.
- Advocated for residents with Alzheimer's/Dementia.
- Interacted with residents, family members, staff and third party providers on a daily basis.
- Hired, trained and motivated nurses and caregiving staff.
- Performed ongoing in services and training to staff.
- Coordinated care for residents.
- Communicated with local and mail order pharmacies.
- Daily used of Microsoft word and excel programs to make schedule for employees and other documentation.
LPN In Nursing
Jr. Resident Services Coordinator Resume
Objective : Outstanding customer service and support ethics. Extensive knowledge in Windows/Office software use and administration. Proficient with process development and documentation. Army veteran with active security clearance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows, Website Design, Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Social Media Marketing.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate system status for a portfolio of 800+ properties and tenants.
- Documented all tenant communication, resolution actions, and service requests.
- Managed tenant move-out process.
- Set notice, tracked status, assessed damage reports and finalized ledger charges, prepared deposit statements, submitted finalized charges/packets to attorney/collections agency, and issued refund checks.
- Coordinated and tracked tenant property transfers.
- Reviewed screening results, gathered required documentation, and prepared lease contract.
- Confirmed and sent make-ready punch list items to Construction Management Team.
GED In General Studies
Resident Services Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Graduate with a Master of Public Administration degree plus over 15 years combined professional experience in Human Services, Public Administration, and Career Services.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Fax, Copier, Multiline Phone.
- Coordinated, supervised, developed, and implemented programs for youth, teens, adults, and older adults.
- Ran an afterschool program at the Ames Lake location.
- Directed and supervised an ECFE program and a Montessori program.
- Created and conducted surveys and pre and post evaluations of programs.
- Provided supervision at all events/activities.
- Enforced all policies and rules of the organization and made them known to all participants.
- Monitored behavior of all participants to ensure safety.
Bachelor Of Science
Resident Services Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Utilized strong organizational management skills to provide operational management support for a business organizational.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Performed essential functions as they relate to the accessibility of the building working the front desk.
- Traineed throughout MAC's properties are trained at the Shoreland Apartments a fast paced location.
- Processed marketing and resident account information.
- Created monthly calendar, outreach flyers and newsletters Serve as an advocate and liaison for residents with service agencies and/or property .
- Maintained accurate records for the organization.
- Developed and prepared budgets.
- Provided case management services for individuals and families residing in low-income housing developments.
High School Diploma
Resident Services Coordinator I Resume
Summary : To seek employment in a position that will be suited for, and to be a part of an organization where hard work will be rewarded and where career advancement will always be a possibility.
Skills : Languages: Fluent in reading, speaking, writing Cantonese.
- Assessed residents' needs and facilitates access to services for residents.
- Provided intake and case management when appropriate, refers residents to community agencies, seeks out opportunities for and plans relevant activities, and continually follows up and monitors services Assists and advise residents and families of services which may be necessary to maintain self-reliability and educate on available community resources (homemaker, meals on wheels, transportation, wellness and legal advocacy).
- Updated and maintained current daily and emergency tenant contact lists and tenant information manuals.
- Assisted in the search and application for grants that may enhance the Resident Services Program and serve the specific needs of residents while enhancing the choices available to them.
- Effectively handled and resolved escalated resident concerns.
- Educated management associates on issues related to aging in place, resident rights, service coordination, and the special needs of persons with disabilities as appropriate.
- Worked as a team member with the facility manager and other housing staff.
GED In General Studies
Assistant Resident Services Coordinator Resume
Headline : Interested in knowledge acquisition towards occupational advancement for both personal and professional growth with strong aspirations to improve the quality of life for those within the aging population. Experience working in direct eldercare and senior services. Also interested in Human Resources work as well as customer service.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel. Typing Speed: 109 WPM.
- Researched, developed and maintained a network of service providers.
- Set up and maintained a service directory of local community resources.
- Provided general case management and counseling to residents.
- Provided linkage between agencies and residents.
- Ensured resident rights are preserved.
- Fostered appropriate communication and relations between Resident, Family and Team Members.
- Identified and assessed residents who are frail or at risk.
Masters Of Aging Services
Associate Resident Services Coordinator Resume
Objective : Coordinated the annual resident Self-Assessment. Collaborated with community management staff. Performed service management function and educate residents on service abilities, application procedures, and resident rights and report all suspected abuse situations to appropriate agency.
Skills : Utilities Background, MS Office.
- Conducted neighborhood tours and home showings for qualified potential residents.
- Maintained a fundamental working knowledge of all lease documentation and Resident Guide policies and procedures.
- Administered move-in paperwork and home inspections with residents.
- Conducted move out assessments with departing residents and assess any charge for damages.
- Answered resident questions and assists in resolving resident complaints.
- Provided high standard of customer service to residents through a prompt and courteous response to all inquiries.
- Developed and maintained strong resident relations.
Associates In Applied Science
Assistant Resident Services Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Social Services worker who has benefited several organizations as a community builder and advocate; continually maintains a positive attitude while interacting with clients. Compassionate, efficient, excellent communicator, work well independently but also as a cooperative team member. Highly organized and detail oriented.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Case Management.
- Responsible for showing homes, as well as reviewing and preparing all necessary documents to complete a lease.
- Guided new residents through their leasing consultations and provided any information they needed.
- Organized events for residents (customers) was necessary as well.
- Learned responsibilities quickly and after only a couple months turned into the senior Resident Services Coordinator due to the departure of other co-workers.
- Responsible for completing customer relationship management requirements for the Resident Journey program.
- Assisted with monitoring curb appeal throughout the community and office.
- Arranged and organized events, community outings, monthly presentation on health and awareness, and a directory of community services and makes it available to residents, families and management.
Resident Services Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where can maximize and effectively utilize skills and knowledge, Implemented weekly informational workshops and programs meant to empower economically and socially disadvantaged populations. Received security deposit, hold fee, and transfer fee payments for processing.
Executed new lease contract. Compiled statistics for ROSS grant, documented provided services, managed case files.
Skills : Administration, Customer Service, Microsoft, Computer, Client Relations.
- Responded to emergency pull cords & pendants for independent residents.
- Conducted daily check-in with independent residents.
- Coordinated transportation for doctor appointments with drivers.
- Greeted residents & guests entering establishment.
- Answered resident's questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Maintained clean and orderly work area.
- Completed yearly lease renewals, 1823s, and rate increase letters for residents.
- Provided golf cart transport for residents to activities, meals, hair salon, etc.