RN Staff Nurse Resume
Summary : Over 25 years healthcare 15+ years healthcare IT Build and Design Analyst, Clinical Informatics MU Expert.
Skills : Nursing Supervisor, Allscripts Home Care, Epic, Oasis Assessment, Medicare Regulations.
- Assessed need for, ordered, obtained and interpreted appropriate lab tests.
- Charged nurse on Medical/Surgical Floor.
- Oversaw average of 26 patients per shift.
- Effectively supervised 24 LPNs, NAs and non-clinical staff.
- Improved annual employee retention rate from 60 to 85 percent.
- Self-directed with astute judgment skills.
- Provided long term care to patients who require long term antibiotics or wound care.
Bachelor Of Science In Nursing
Sr. RN Staff Nurse Resume
Summary : A dedicated and highly motivated registered nurse seeking a challenging position in which clinical knowledge can be utilized to their highest potential. Gained clinical experience in both the hospital and home health settings. Clinical experience includes med surg in the hospital setting and both case management and clinical supervisory experience in the home health setting.
Skills : Telephonic high risk management nursing,Disease Management, and LTAC.
- Registered Nurse - NICU , Postpartum and Pediatrics, Kaiser permanente Hospital, Modesto, Level 3 NICU.
- Started with 3 months NICU orientation with classes: Provide assessments, careplanning and clinical intrventions to babies and families coping with acute illness in the NICU.
- Well experienced in 24 weeks premature babies recovery, admissions.
- Worked as charge RN role in NICU, experienced in managing code situations in labor room as well as in NICU.
- Able to manage conflict situations and solve.
- Changed to prn per-diem pool. Worked all over medical-surgical floors, psych floors.
- Worked well with other team members to get things done, also did direct patient care.
M.S.N. In Family Nurse Practitioner
Jr. RN Staff Nurse Resume
Objective : A position in which may use past experiences to provide exceptional patient care while developing nursing expertise and expanding career knowledge base.
Skills : ACLS, BLS, Clinical Ladder Lll. Very Detail Oriented. Every Yearly Evaluation I Have Exceeded Standards.
- Provided safe care to patients.
- Collaborated of care with physicians, staff, and multidisciplinary departments.
- Charged nurse in the surgery dept for 3 general surgeons at a 50 doctor multi specialty clinic.
- Responsible for assisting in all these disciplines.
- Updated physician on patients' condition, and obtained orders, supervised lpns and nurses assistants, helped them when needed and made sure that we worked together as a team.
- Duties included administration of medications, iv starts and maintenance, phlebotomy as needed, assessment, and coordination of services for "air lift " patients needing more intensive cares than was provided by the hospital.
ADN In Nursing
RN Staff Nurse III Resume
Summary : To further career in the nursing field and to utilize nursing skills to the fullest, assisting the physician in providing the best care possible, patient education and patient advocate.
Skills : Critical Thinking, Attention To Details, Assessments, Management, Computer, Self-Motivated.
- Acute care duties comprised of delivery to up to 4 acute care, 12 "swing bed" patients, o. B.
- Ability to communicate with and relate to children of varying ages and abilities.
- Ability to keep complete and detailed records of patient care, ability to use.
- Ability to adapt to changes in schedule and rotation to weekend schedule to meet resident needs.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, families and other employees and cope with the physical and mental stress of the position.
- Ability to understand and carry out directions and instructions; ability to report changes in resident’s condition and other pertinent information.
- Ability to take and record information and basic records.
AD In Nursing
RN Staff Nurse II Resume
Headline : A Registered Nurse for 20 years, the past 13 years have been inpatient psych nursing. Over 4 years office experience to include; OB/GYN, IVF, GE, Allergy & Asthma prior to psychiatric inpatient nursing. Several years of experience utilizing EMR (electronic medical record) to include Epic, Essentia, and Care Cast operating systems.
Skills : Earning Semester Honors - Dean's List.
- Provided direct patient care to adult patients within an inpatient psychiatric hospital.
- Administered medications, documenting effectiveness of medications, and facilitating medication education groups.
- Worked along side psychiatrists, MD's, case manager, clinical nurse specialist and psych techs in a multidisciplinary treatment program in a hospital setting for patients with mental illness.
- Documented patient care records utilizing electronic medical records (Essentia).
- Used Mantoux (Tb) certification, administering, reading et documenting Tb skin tests for staff and patients.
- Provided education regarding medications & treatment program for adult psych patients within a hospital setting.
- Developed and utilized Nursing Care Plans.
Associate In Nursing
RN Staff Nurse I Resume
Summary : Highly qualified RN Staff Nurse with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : ICU, LVAD, ECMO, Research, Quality Management, Clinical Nurse Manager, Staff Development Director, Infection Control RN, EMR Data Abstraction.
- Worked as a nurse aid from 1980-1987, as an RN on a medical-surgical unit, with a specialty in continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis from May, 1987 until November of 1988, as a staff nurse on day turn & charge nurse on night shift.
- Directed patient care in a psychiatric inpatient hospital serving children, adolescent et adult patients.
- Charged nurse experience, assigning beds for admissions to the adult unit.
- Demonstrated therapeutic care in managing psychiatric and geriatric patients effectively and compassionately.
- Performed resident care according to policy/procedure & standards as delegated by the NM, CC, RN, or Charge Nurse.
- Demonstrated appropriate knowledge base when performing resident care.
- Demonstrated appropriate technical skills when performing resident care.
Associate In Nursing
Assistant RN Staff Nurse Resume
Summary : To attain a nursing position to provide skilled, compassionate pre-op, post anesthesia and post op care, Performed all tasks with a patient-centered focus while seeking opportunities for improvement of processes and treatments.
Skills : Proficient In Office Suite, Including Access, Visio And Project.
- Assumed patient assigment nightly for acute care, telemetry, med/surg, geriatric mix clients with wide variety of health issues.
- Assessed, gave meds an treatments prescribed, start an adminsted meds ordered, admit, discharge, transfer patients prn.
- Collected an evaluate patient care needs, call md for new orders, educate an talk to pt&family.
- Used skills & knowledge according to resident’s identified geriatric and age-related needs
- Assisted in maintaining a clean & safe environment for the resident, visitors, & other staff.
- Recognized & responded to emergent situations efficiently & effectively.
- Assisted the resident with ADLs and any special care needs as indicated on the resident care assignment sheet for which they are properly trained.
Associate Nurse Degree
Associate RN Staff Nurse Resume
Summary : Semi-retiring from 40 yrs of full time nursing and will be spending winters in Clearwater. Seeking a one day a wk or per diem position with hospice, the elderly or home care. If you are interested in experience and dedication.
Skills : Critical Thinking, Effective Communication skills.
- Provided direct care to adult pt's ages 18 and up in Inpatient Behavioral Health.
- Evaluated, assessed and developed an interdisceplenary treatment plan.
- Monitored and assessed physical and mental health, report abn findings, labs, side effects, behaviors to MD.
- Revised tx plan as needed.
- Administered meds, observed for and documented side effecnutritionts, effectiveness of, pt ed.
- Provided community resources to same.
- Provided Critical care in Medical Surgical Floor setting.
Assistant RN Staff Nurse I Resume
Summary : Performed assessments, injections, pt scheduling, surgery scheduling, office procedures. Sets priorities according to residents needs, organizing & reprioritizing work throughout the shift.Ensures necessary supplies/equipment for patient care are available and stored efficiently.
Skills : BLS; ACLS, NIHSS, Word; computer eMAR charting, CPOE.
- Observed residents for specific signs & symptoms as instructed by team leaders.
- Reported changes in the resident’s behavior or condition to the team leader.
- Demonstrated understanding of role limitations relating to patient care.
- Documented resident care accurately on appropriate forms and in a timely manner.
- Used Assessments, head to toe; administered ordered medications- which included IV, flushes, breathing treatments, insulin and blood glucose .
- Responsible for patient care, including admission, administration of: meds, blood products, tube feedings iv starts and maintenance pre- and post-op care accomplishments was able to develop strong clinical experience in an acute care setting and help many many patients.
- Assumed responsibilities for 20 patients for direct care by assessing critically ill patients - cardiac/ pulmonary/ortho/gi/diabeties, trach care, monitoring pts for changes and notifying physicians, taking verbal orders, administrating medications po/im/sc/iv/inhalation/peg tube.
Certificate In Emergency Nursing
RN Staff Nurse Resume
Summary : Registered Nurse with 21 years in excellent communication and teaching skills. Skilled care of adult and pediatric patients with chronic and acute conditions. Assisted provider's in diagnosis, treatment, prescription and follow-up with patients from pediatrics to geriatrics. Additional expertise includes IV and venipuncture as well as wound care, triage assessment and case management.
Skills : Advanced training in cosmetic injections, including.
- Disciplined, energetic employee who quickly establishes rapport with patients and colleagues.
- Developed and maintained quality care systems andstandards, including but not limited to, creating and improving medical protocols/guidelines.
- Recorded patients' medical history, vital statistics and test results in medical records.
- Administered IV therapy and treadmill stress tests.
- Sound, ethical and independent decision-making ability consistent with medical protocols.
- Assisted patients with healing and recovery after surgery.Provided patient diagnosis under strict time constraints.
- Evaluated patients presenting with asthma, appendicitis and hernia.
- Assisted patients with multiple chronic diagnoses including COPD and asthma.
Associate Of Science In Nursing