Route Salesman Resume
Summary : Over twenty years of experience in the private and government construction and nuclear sectors. Fifteen years of experience in sales and customer service.
Skills : Inventory Management, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point,.
- Compiled lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from local management, newspapers, business directories and other sources.
- Traveled through assigned territory in Company route truck to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit and deliver orders - route may require overnight travel.
- Displayed and/or demonstrated product, using samples and emphasizes salable features.
- Quoted prices and credit terms and prepares sales invoices for orders obtained and collects cash or checks for prior sales.
- Delivered products to customer, stocks retail cases and rotates inventory in customers coolers as required.
- Prepared end of day reports of business transactions, places future orders for sales, prepare deposit slips for cash and checks collected, review days sales and informs local management on any unresolved issues or opportunities.
- Maintained daily Department of Transportation reports i.e.
Mechanical New Equipment Training
Sr. Route Salesman Resume
Summary : A talented relationship builder with extensive DSD sales and customer service/sales experience. Looking for a rewarding position in a fast paced environment that will allow for personal growth and career advancement. CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND TRANSFERABLE SKILLS 20 yrs of DSD relationship building experience Proven ability to gain trust and maintain loyalty.
Skills : fork lift driver,lrt gun.doing inventory.know how to operate computers from windows98 thru windows 8.01.
- Greeted customers and ascertain what each customer wants or need.
- Recommended, selected, and helped locate or obtained merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Computed sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Prepared sales slips or sales contracts.
- Maintained records related to sales.
- Demonstrated use or operation of merchandise.
- Increased sales growth. Make delivery in a timely manner.
Jr. Route Salesman Resume
Objective : Customer-oriented Driver who maintains thorough and accurate records and notes to keep management informed of delivery progress. Responsible Driver adept at navigation and efficient, on-time deliveries. Possesses a comprehensive visual memory and an excellent sense of direction. Previous Veteran served Over 25 years of delivery driver experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, POS, Sales, Merchandising.
- Completed a daily pre-trip inspection checklist before first delivery of the day.
- Picked up and delivered cargo in a tractor-trailer using knowledge of roads, highways and interstates.
- Selected the most efficient routes in compliance with delivery instructions and fuel policy.
- Checked vehicle's fluid levels and tire pressure and scheduled any required repairs.
- Established long-term customer relationships through prompt and courteous service.
- Resolved customer complaints and adjusted orders.
- Operated motor vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
High School Diploma
Route Salesman III Resume
Headline : Looking for a machinist position using the skills have learned from 20 years of on job training as well as 2 years of trade school, where studied Machine Tool Technology.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office Suite Applications , Various CPG Delivery And Accounting Programs .
- Managed all business at five major accounts, including: The Chicago Public Schools, McCormick Place Convention Center, The Chicago Transit Authority, Boys & Girls Clubs of Chicago and Special Olympics Illinois.
- Promoted to maximize profit potential by expanding market share and building a confident and competent sales team.
- Hired, trained and motivated eight Account Managers and six Salesmen.
- Set sales goals, evaluated sales and distribution performance, designed marketing programs that increased sales and promoted products.
- Spearheaded a successful project called Community Marketing, which focused on re-establishing relationships with business and community leaders in the Chicago Metro area.
- Responsible for over 2 million cases annual sales volume and $15M in net sales income.
- Trained, supervised, and motivated six salesmen.
DSM In Business Management
Route Salesman II Resume
Objective : Able to quickly identify problems, review material, develop/evaluate options, and implement solutions Adept at following work assignments and meeting deadlines Proven, thorough, dependable employee Able to communicate effectively with a diverse population Able to master jobs quickly and efficiently Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and positive attitude Maintain a professional image Deliver excellent customer service Strong decision making and problem resolution skills Able to work in a team environment.
Skills : Microsoft Word And Excel, Budget Management, Customer Service, Scheduling, Managerial, Problem Solving, Leadership, Account Management, Self-Motivated.
- Provided quality service and client loyalty by working with store managers and receiving personnel.
- Included; inventory control, managing merchandisers, adding new product displays to stores.
- Serviced convenience stores, truck stops and grocery stores.
- Organized route schedules, provided feedback to staff to increase productivity and profitability.
- Secured new accounts, maintained/expanded existing accounts, and negotiated contracts with store owners.
- Inspected and maintained vehicle supplies and equipment such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights and brakes to ensure that vehicle was in proper working condition.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks, vans and automobiles.
Route Salesman I Resume
Objective : Seeking a fulfilling position that offers growth opportunities and allows to utilize skills and experience Summary of Skills and Abilities: Positive, Outgoing and Enthusiastic Personality Comfortable working in a fast paced, frequently changing environment Fast learner, works well independently or with others.
Skills : Certified On Forklifts Up To 25K. HAZWOPER Certified. Proficient In Microsoft Office.
- Operated a Class B vehicle, averaging 90 stops daily.
- Provided prompt and courteous service to our residential and commercial accounts.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding monthly sales goals.
- Responsible for achieving 2% or less of total account receivables.
- Reviewed invoices with customers and obtain shipper and receiver authorizations and signatures.
- Maintain trip logs reflecting customer locations and distance traveled.
- Maintained current route cards for each customer.
Assistant Route Salesman Resume
Summary : Received and palletized materials drove forklift truck to move materials to storage, picked orders and delivered to loading dock and to delivery . Ensured employee morale and quality assurance.
Generated invoices, collected payment from customers on a daily basis. Maintained cleanliness of vehicle.
Skills : Warehouse Management, Transportation, Landscaping.
- Verified loads against shipping papers.
- Obtained signatures needed to complete and process all paperwork in a timely manner.
- Responsible for making monthly sales goals, and route service calls for thirty major and midsize accounts.
- Worked with Store Management and Executives to promote holiday incentives and extra rack placement in stores.
- Averaged 11% yearly sales increase thru promotions and improved shelf presence of product line.
- Required to fill, maintain, collect money and inventory banks of vending machines in industrial settings according to company guidelines.
- Managed and grown volume why ensuring to meet sales and program execution.
Occupational Safety Management
Associate Route Salesman Resume
Summary : Forklift and Motorized Power Jack licensed and certified. D.O.T. regulated Excellent Motor Vehicle record. Inventory Control, Customer Service, Shipping and Receiving, Record Keeping, MS Office, Problem Resolution, Process/time management, Technical Support Skills, Type 50 WPM Managerial and retail experience.
Skills : OSHA Outreach Trainer, Construction Safety 10 & 30 Hour class; Red Cross CPR/1st Aid/AED Instructor.
- Maintained a clean driving record at all times.
- Interacted with receiver, grocery managers and store managers to maintain regular sales and product shelf spacing.
- Talked to managers to receive displays for sales.
- Drived sales by informing stores managers and staff about upcoming sales and what their margin of profit would be.
- Drived and maintained vehicle according to state transportation laws and regulations.
- Operated handheld sales device and printer to produce sales bills and receipts.
- Successfully avoided time delivery delays by carefully planning best routes.
Certificate In Culinary Arts
Route Salesman/Executive Resume
Summary : Looking for job in warehouse have experience driving forklifts and scanning merchandise in and loading trucks. Was team leader at Lowe's warehouse. In Durham.NC.for Three years.
Skills : Basic Accounting, Blueprint reading along with repairs of tools other machine items.
- Performed all work associated with ordering, delivering and merchandising products and servicing customers at new or assigned accounts, replenishing retail account inventory, collecting payment (or invoicing) and develop excellent customer relationships.
- Operated route delivery vehicle responsibly in order to meet route and safety requirements.
- Placed stock in coolers or on shelves in order to ensure maximum inventory availability for customer sales and consistent selection of choice for consumers.
- Maintained accurate build-to's/pars by SKU by account on route.
- Reconciled daily paperwork, which can include money and invoices; turn in records in order to ensure accurate financial tracking of delivery activities.
- Completed or maintained route book and other related documentation in order to provide management with product and accounts sales data.
- Followed product rotation and schematic guidelines in order to meet quality assurance goals and ensure customer satisfaction.
Certificate In Culinary Arts
Route Salesman Resume
Objective : To advance career with an organization that will allow to utilize Management skills, Selling skills and financial knowledge while being provided an opportunity to advance in professional growth.
Skills : Good Knife and Good Prepchef When Menu And Reciepes Are Learned, Good Communication.
- Collected money from customers, make change, and record transactions on customer receipts.
- Listened to and resolve customers' complaints regarding products or services.
- Informed regular customers of new products or services and price changes.
- Wrote customer orders and sales contracts according to company guidelines.
- Collected coins from vending machines, refill machines, and remove aged merchandise.
- Called on prospective customers to explain company services or to solicit new business.
- Recorded sales or delivery information on daily sales or delivery record.
- Arranged merchandise and sales promotion displays or issue sales promotion materials to customers.