Sales Support Associate Resume
Headline : Currently seeking employment for a company with good reputation and organized working environment. Abilities will help your organization meet its overall goals and objectives.
Skills : Computer, Customer Service, Child Care, Quality Management, Organizational, Fast Learner, Communication, Leadership, Interpersonal.
- Receiving Performing the process of unloading and sorting merchandise cartons received on trailers.
- Move new merchandise to the appropriate processing drop zone on the sales floor in a safe and timely manner utilizing equipment such as rolling flats, carts and z-racks.
- Processing Unpacking and unwrapping merchandise to ensure readiness for merchandising on the sales floor.
- Includes applying sensor tags per company standard.
- Merchandising With direction from store leadership team, visual manager / associates, and department associates places sales floor ready merchandise onto fixtures per planogram and visual merchandising standards.
- Maintenance and Housekeeping Replacing sales floor and maintenance supplies.Removal of packing materials from processing drop zones.
- Bail cardboard and prepare plastic for recycling.
- Ensure cleanliness of the sales floor and the receiving area following processing on truck days.
General Sales Support Associate Resume
Summary : Project manager committed to helping the commercial banking sales force uncover and drive revenue opportunities. Lead the planning and execution of marketing campaigns utilizing thought leadership. Proven track record of managing and coordinating the implementation of products and services by enforcing internal business sales process initiatives while managing risk. A problem solver who demonstrates exceptional organization skills by managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Skills : Bid Management, Project Management, ITIL.
- Contribute strategically to company development and growth through effective communications with customers and support of inside sales team.
- Maintain customer service database and assist with systems enhancements testing and implementation to increase users' efficiency.
- Train new staff in use of the company database.
- Draft policies and procedures and communicate updates and news to a sales organization.
- Collaborate with Distribution, Manufacturing and Curriculum Departments to track shipments, and manage product revisions and new product rollouts.
- Sought by department members as a communications specialist for assistance in composing, editing, and proofreading policies, emails, notifications, and other documentation.
- Handle occasional freelance writing assignments for the Marketing Department.
- Compose training materials and present training sessions to new hires during orientation.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr. Sales Support Associate Resume
Summary : Extremely interested in a rewarding and challenging career, with an opportunity for advancement. I pride myself on being a self-starter and a quick learner. Dependable, organized, and motivated.
Skills : Ms Office Suite, Sap, IFO, Oracle, Umbra.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge on Aviva's entire financial services product portfolio, staying up to date on new features and products in order to serve as a resource to internal clients.
- Support sales force by answering product questions and making recommendations for products that would benefit specific clients.
- Allowing the agents to focus on their core selling activities.
- Provide administrative support for producers on product illustration software, creating scenarios that best suit the client's needs.
- Collaborate with producers to provide product expertise and information via an extranet site allowing the sales force to access critical information digitally 24 hours a day.
- Involved with testing of new agent website.
- Organized and reviewed the active agent data base.
- Foster strong working relationships with senior marketing specialists, producers, licensing, and contracting.
Jr. Sales Support Associate Resume
Objective : Seeking an opportunity with a company with upward mobility considerations. With a broad based service background, I understand the key importance in identifying and prioritizing needs and designing solutions to accomplish an efficient and successful outcome. I have proven interpersonal skills, efficient computer knowledge, and attention to essential details. I have strong communication skills and expert phone etiquette.
Skills : Microsoft, Word Processing, Powerpoint, Outlook, Internet, Quickbooks, Finance, Payroll, Respite Service, Self Employed, Call Center.
- Managed and ensured a smooth operation of a distribution center with Sales manager scheduling appointments towards increase sales.
- Oversaw all office operations including managing the shipping/receiving clerk with conference calls and meetings towards shipments sent.
- Managed all incoming calls for product specific performances and pricing competitors to gain client business.
- Verified with follow up calls to new and existing clients to ensure quality service and answer any product specifications.
- Administered inventory control in excel spreadsheets.
- Secure company deposits and verified customer method of payments before processing sales order.
- Managed company database, inventory control, and assisted other distribution centers orders with urgent shipments.
- Maintained all office machines, faxes, scans, sent mail to potential customers, provided accounting and finance reports.
Sales Support Associate III Resume
Summary : Sales Support Associate is responsible for supporting and growing sales teams. This includes supporting sales and investor relations, marketing, product development, and engineering to drive revenue growth. The Sales Support Associate works closely with the Sales Manager to identify new opportunities, understand the customer needs and wants, and deliver innovative solutions.
Skills : Quickbooks, Excel Spreadsheets - Accounting Applications.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
Sales Support Associate II Resume
Objective : Experienced, diligent and hardworking student with a strong work ethic. More than four years of experience in phlebotomy, lab testing procedures and healthcare training. Seeking opportunities to apply skills for growth and development while perusing my education.
Skills : Cash registry, answering phones, database navigation, environmental safety applications.
- Drive business results as a Brand Ambassador for the store and inspire team building skills with the goal of helping customers in the store.
- Work with MP Leads to list and expedite workload as necessary Guide new and seasoned co-workers through processing shipment, replenishing the floor, updating signs, and marking down past season products.
- Utilize the floor maps and prop schemes to enhance the store's visual appeal.
- Communicate team priorities and at times redirect as needed.
- Uphold consistent styling and presentation of mannequins, bust forms and front display hangars within the corporate prescribed.
- Coordinate props and fixtures placement, storage, and eventual disposal.
- Ensure a manageable and organized stockroom and visual storage closets.
- Share of back of house and customer knowledge to provide support to co-workers.
High School Diploma
Sales Support Associate I Resume
Summary : Demonstrates high level of verbal as well as written communication skills. Ability to train, motivate, and guide employees to maintain well professionalism. Demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and proficiently. Proven ability to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships. Ability to organize, plan, prioritize workload, with little supervision. Several years in customer service & support with recognized strengths in problem solving, trouble shooting, planning and implementing proactive procedures.
Skills : MS Word, Windows, MS Excel.
- Provide direction for up to 10 sales support associates at any given time.
- Provide feedback on said associates performance.
- Assist associates in floor recovery, SET activities, package pick up, fitting room recovery and other assigned tasks to ensure maximum sales and optimum customer service are achieved.
- Assist in leading the Merchandise Execution process including the SET smart activities and pricing and signing processes.
- Motivate customers to participate in the Instant Credit Application Process.
- Manage and diffuse customer complaints and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Visual Merchandiser Implemented seasonal set/sell planners with strong focus on wall and aisle statements with critical attention to trends and color direction.
- Ability to read and interpret plan-o-gram, schematic, diagram, core standards.
BA In Geography
Lead Sales Support Associate Resume
Summary : To find a rewarding, exciting job that I can contribute my skills to. I want to make a difference to each and every person that I come in to contact with.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office And Excel.
- Responsible for the logistical processing of customer orders, including coordination with vendors, sales staff, billing, warehouse and shipping vendors.
- Ability to maintain positive attitude while working under pressure.
- Detail oriented and possess strong written and verbal communication skills with emphasis on customer service.
- Proficient with policies and procedures, ability to follow direction as well as working with very little supervision.
- Maintained all sales files of contracts and correspondence of the Sales team, and all department database records.
- Assisted regional sales staff based in remote locations (i.e., not in the central office) Worked with Accounting Department to ensure that all accounts were billed correctly.
- Handle heavy ingoing and outgoing phone calls to distributors.
Inside Sales Support Associate Resume
Summary : Extensive customer service background and in depth banking and retail knowledge. Skilled in all aspects of banking, customer service, office procedures and equipment, product knowledge and computer related tasks. Received recognition from district manager for superior performance and customer service skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Provided exceptional customer service by going out of the way to please, ensuring the customer's need were met.
- Ensured opening and closing procedure.s were completed properly, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Ensured floor recovery was completed accurately and according to company standards.
- Restocked and packaged incoming and outgoing merchandise shipment.
- Completed merchandise shipment accurately and in the time allotted for each load.
- Completed fitting room recovery, ensured fitting room traffic ran smoothly and according to store policy.
- Ensured product sales were maximized and optimum customer service was achieved throughout the day.
- Handled cash drawer, made sure drawer was in balance at closing time daily.
Sales Support Associate/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented student with strong technical skills and the ability to learn concepts quickly. Over 4 years' experience with conflict resolution and working in team settings.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Edge.
- Design and set up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
- Receive, open, unpack and issue sales floor merchandise.
- Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Itemize and total customer merchandise selection at checkout counter, using cash register, and accept cash or charge card for purchases.
- Answer customers' questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
High School Diploma
Banking Sales Support Associate Resume
Objective : Worked in different companies and have received a variety of job skills. I have worked as everything from a back room member to cashier to manager. I strive to not only meet company goals and expectations but to exceed them. I enjoy working with clients and co-workers closer and efficiently.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
- Dispose of damaged or defective items, or return them to vendors.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
Associate In Cosmetology
Sales Support Associate Resume
Objective : Detail oriented and results driven professional with a background in a fast paced, high volume, money intensive environment. Proven ability to manage multiple projects with various deadlines effectively and efficiently.
Skills : Knowledge gained through work experience: Cost.
- Filling customer orders, accurately, on time, and customer expectations.
- Locates and picks merchandise for customer orders based on system generated pick lists.
- Ensures price marking on merchandise is consistent with the order price.
- Fold, wrap, and pack merchandise as necessary to ensure the product arrives in the customer in first quality condition.
- Use UPS and USPS systems to complete the picking, packing, and shipping orders.
- Ensure customer returns and non-delivered packages are handled appropriately.
- Pricing and markdowns, putting each appropriate sale markdown on merchandise.
- Recovery making sure the area is clean and merchandise is stocked and hung in an orderly fashion.
High School Diploma