Secretarial Assistant Resume
Objective : Secretarial Assistant Knowledgeable and experience in manufacturing procedures. Proven ability to deliver quality customer service, communication and team concept competencies.
Skills : Inventory Management, Microsoft Office.
- Able to independently make decisions.
- Extended background in fieldwork to include in-home visits and interviews of Medicaid Beneficiaries.
- Recorded all information obtained during the interview.
- Authored clear, technically sound and accurate reports containing findings, conclusions and recommendations in both Spanish and English.
- Composed and typed correspondence with speed, accuracy, and neatness.
- Communicated with Medicaid beneficiaries, their representatives, and pharmacies in order to process matters related to the Special Status Unit Program (Lock-In).
- Answered telephones, record, and relay messages assisted clients with appointments and referrals.
Sr. Secretarial Assistant Resume
Summary : Over 7 years' experience in the Administration/Secretarial Assistant field. Ability to design and develop new techniques and procedures to improve performance and overall office flow and organization. Over 10 years' experience in the Education field. Extensive experience in creating, facilitating and executing lesson/activity plans.
Skills : Sales, Management, Customer Service.
- Managed Administrative functions, which included answering phones, typing up legal documents, filing documents, pushing out invoices.
- Managed the reception area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Maintained daily office operations and maintenance of equipment.
- Maintained and reserved the executive conference room calendar.
- Routed agreements, contracts, and invoices through the signature process.
- Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents.
- Made copies, sent faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Planned meetings and prepared conference rooms.
- Designed electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files.
Jr. Secretarial Assistant Resume
Summary : Work in the medical field has made familiar with medical terms & testing/medication needs that accompany them. Scheduling with specialists, hospitals, testing labs and working with patients is an area that required professionalism and caring.
Skills : Proofreading, Document Managing, Incoming Calls, Customer Service.
- Operated telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
- Received payment and record receipts for services.
- Performed administrative support tasks such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, and operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, and other documents.
- Greeted persons entering an establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Resolved complaints from customers and the public.
- Transmitted information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Scheduled appointments, and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Analyzed data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
Diploma In Business
Secretarial Assistant III Resume
Summary : Hardworking individual with 5+ year's experience in administrative and clerical roles. Received TSSCI Security Clearance. Achieved associates degree in Health Sciences. Has 7+ years of experience in childcare.
Skills : Casting, Soldering, Jewelry Design, Enameling, Stone Setting, Merchandising, Sales, Customer Service, Rhino, Matrix, Textiles, Metal Forming.
- Provided administrative duties such as, filing and formatting past & current paperwork, daily office cleaning & maintenance, and assisting with minor technical problems.
- Supplied the office with efficient customer service, assisting with both telephone and email communications, minor schedule managing, and organizing for account meetings.
- Assisted boss with new and backstock inventory, packing for business trips and out-of-office meetings, and organized the products suitably in the office.
- Worked knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Detail-oriented with meticulous attention to the organization.
- Answered and directed telephone calls, participated and overseer of classroom activities.
- Assigned disciplinary forms, registered information in a computer, operated copier, sent and received faxes.
Secretarial Assistant II Resume
Summary : To obtain a Secretarial Assistant position with a company where can continue gaining experience and maximize skills.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Publisher, Type 54 WPM.
- Performed bookkeeping and accounting duties.
- Responsible for paying clients and employees.
- Reviewed hazardous waste documents to ensure they were correct and complete before being sent to the State of California.
- Organized and filed documents.
- Handled incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Interpersonally communicated with company owners, supervisors, and employees.
- Created correspondences to communicate with clients and keep them informed on the completion of tasks.
- Worked with Quicken to track expenses, payroll, and income.
MS In Psychology
Secretarial Assistant I Resume
Summary : Obtain a challenging leadership position applying creative problem solving and lean management skills with a growing company to achieve optimum utilization of its resources and maximum profits.
Skills : Microsoft Office PowerPoint, SOS Database, LAN Network Administrator.
- Agreed upon employment period ended.
- Worked with confidential information in a professional manner.
- Scanned and file physical documents, and organize PDF files on a dedicated document server.
- Answered phones and take messages.
- Ordered Medical records and hunts for client information.
- Organized travel plans and order tickets.
- Kept the recycling and shredding empty, replacing the water cooler refills, and small amounts of groundskeeping ( Shoveling snow, sweeping decks, etc).
Secretarial Assistant/Associate Resume
Objective : Seeking an Secretarial Assistant position that will help me gain experience and develop knowledge, skills, and abilities in a productive way to make a secure professional practice with quality jobs experiences, and opportunities.
Skills : Certified CNA, Anatomy Classes, Developmental Psychology Class.
- Started out in the Circulation Department taking care of the paper carriers and collecting the money from them to pay for the papers they sold.
- Typed a lot, as well as using the calculator to get the money ready for deposits.
- Entered information in the computer, took telephone calls, greeted people when they came in.
- Made phone calls to clients, or advertisers for collections.
- Started out typing articles, then proofreading them.
- Worked way up to paste-up with the comics and eventually was doing page one.
- Developed department schedule to ensure adequate coverage of the clinic and all satellite locations.
Certificate Of Completion
Lead Secretarial Assistant Resume
Summary : Experienced in multiple fields of work and ready and able to take on any new venture. Hard working and versatile.
Skills : Oral Communication, Written Communication, Energetic.
- Answered telephones, filed paperwork and worked on the computer, attended to clients, ran errands and acquired and organized supplies.
- Presented, and have been appreciative of the chance to learn and grow.
- Complimented on work ethic and ability to connect with people and have had many opportunities because of these traits.
- Received the opportunity to work as an assistant to the Casting Director of the Pilot episode for the show filmed in the Memphis.
- Helped to cast hundreds of extras in just a few short weeks.
- Made sure all information within the chart is up to date within the last three years and if not, thin the charts out.
- Organized files through the Datatel system by scanning paper documents and sending them to company computers.
Secretarial Assistant/Executive Resume
Objective : Demonstrated achiever with exceptional knowledge in writing services, customer service and graphic design applications seeks position in a fast paced, diverse facility, with growth potential.
Skills : Customer Service and Communication, Computer.
- Assisted in equipment set up, removal and transfer in the campus recreational center.
- Handled correspondence, documents, and reports.
- Answered the telephone, received messages and transferred calls to respective staff members.
- Operated office equipment (i.e. fax, copiers, printer, and phone system).
- Provided customer service for prospective student-athletes and guardians.
- Collected and handled sensitive paperwork.
- Handled incoming calls Drafted various legal documents Maintained client confidentiality system.
Bachelor Of Arts
Secretarial Assistant Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and goal-oriented young professional committed to pursuing an entry-level Electrical Engineering position focusing on designing, implementing, maintaining and improving electrical instruments and equipment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Multiple Training In Substance Abuse Areas.
- Balanced and maintained accounting books.
- Completed and processed pay roll in computer accounting system.
- Made out proposals for jobs.
- Answered phones and responded to emails.
- Made office purchases.
- Organized filing systems.
- Transferred files from paper to computer.
Masters In Counseling