Security Coordinator Resume
Objective : Experienced, results-driven Security Professional with proven expertise in planning, implementing, and evaluating security controls. Hands-on experience in design, requirements definition, installation, support and testing of large, complex information systems. Outstanding project leader; able to coordinate and direct all phases of project-based efforts while managing, motivating, and guiding high performance teams.
Skills : Microsoft.
- Advisor to the Vice President of Information Technology for all matters related to systems and network security.
- Developed a university-wide security program.
- Managed the budget to develop and operate security education and awareness programs, monitor the effectiveness of security mechanisms, and develop security policy.
- Built and operated a security testing lab for evaluating products, developing vulnerability and penetration testing scenarios and training information security personnel.
- Installed Solaris, Redhat, Windows 2000, Slackware and Debian hosts.
- Trained on Nmap, Nessus, Lophtcrack, John the Ripper, and various reconnaissance, footprinting, fingerprinting, penetration, privilege and escalation tools.
- Performed Local Registration Authority duties for Versign certificate management for PKI pilot projects.
Operations Security Coordinator Resume
Headline : Several years of direct client service with focus on providing customers with an exceptional experience. Strong communication and presentation skills. Great attention to detail and accuracy in oral and written correspondence. Top notch problem solving and critical thinking skills. Experience operating multi-line phone systems. Goal oriented team player with experience in team building and boosting morale.
Skills : UNIX, PBUSE, C2, GCCS, TBMCS, COMSEC, Physical Security,.
- Oversees/provides direction of the Security Specialists and 40+Security Guards daily activity to include guard mount (official call to duty) and all posting assignments.
- Performed information security risk assessments and served as an internal auditor for all security and personnel issues at the installation.
- Review all system-related security plans throughout the installations' network, acting as the focal point to all Information Security Systems.
- Advised military units and civilian corporations of current information about information security technologies, manpower issues, theater operations and related regulatory issues concerning the installation.
- Reviews reports and daily journals submitted by Security Specialists, and takes statements; conducting interviews for installation investigations pending.
- Provides employee evaluations, counseling and disciplinary actions for 40+ Security Guards and Four Security Specialist.
- Liaison between military units and civilian corporations of current information about information security technologies, manpower issues, resource protection, theater operations and related regulatory issues concerning security on the installation.
Bachelor Of Arts
Ground Security Coordinator Resume
Summary : Hands-on leader with proven operational expertise and an exemplary record for devising cost-saving solutions. Superb relationship builder with a demonstrated history of leveraging solid business relationships with staff members, executive management, and third-party vendors. Innovative problem-solver with more than 14 years of security and supervisory management experience complemented by a solid background in security and public safety.
Skills : Dish washing.
- Directed daily operations and with a staff 13 security officers and a parking attendant team of 15.
- Evaluated staff performance, identified opportunities for improvement, and recommended strategic solutions.
- Performed comprehensive security planning for on and off-site hospital-sponsored special events, galas, picnics and fairs.
- Collaborated with security vendors to optimize purchase and servicing of security equipment such as access control systems, panic alarms, and CCTVs.
- Managed hazardous materials program, including team supervision and training, and established formal protocols for chemical spill incidents and procurement of decontamination equipment and gear.
- Determined security access levels, and led hospital identification activities for all staff, including physicians, vendors, and law enforcement.
- Advised senior management team of weekly status, and participated in hospital operations, finance and security meetings.
- Played key role in transforming the emergency management function to a formal Emergency Preparedness protocol, collaborating with executive management in site selection to preserve business continuity in the event of an emergency (HICS).
Security Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Defensive Tactics Training Incident Command Training Extensive experience in Microsoft office products including Access. Creation and Implementation of several policies and training modules including Active Shooter Knowledge of The Joint Commission Requirements for Environment of Care NFPA Experience Security Coordinator.
Skills : Self taught Mechanic in working on cars from pulling engines, changing brakes components, oil, differentials, and minor electrical work., Troubleshooting, computer issues and automotive electronics and mechanical systems.
- Made recommendations to grant, deny, revoke, or suspend security clearances of volunteers, current federal employees, and contractors.
- Reviewed and evaluated security submissions and request clarification of discrepant information.
- Provided e-QIP assistance including personnel account initiation, password resets and review of the Standard Forms Reviewed the JPAS database to review recorded clearance eligibility determinations and access to classified information.
- Tested and implemented personnel security processes, maintained and updated personnel security databases, monitored security processing, and personnel security database.
- Prepared requests for investigative agencies to conduct appropriate investigations and reviewed, evaluated, and made adjudication recommendations on personnel security investigations conducted.
- Served as a liaison between customers and agency representatives to ensure conformance of customer requirements.
- Prepared security and orientation briefings for all new federal hires and contractors.
- Supported the Program Coordinator, coordinated to the agreed project proposal and developed new activities.
Information Systems Management
Security Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Seeking a new opportunity that will utilize my management, security and operations experience as well as highly developed interpersonal skills and proven track record as a multifaceted professional with an active security clearance.
Skills : Security & Safety Program Management FMP Investigations.
- Provided physical, personnel and base access control support for the company and the United States Government during Operation Enduring Freedom.
- Directed and participated in security operations with a team of security officers, force protection screeners and administrative personnel to ensure the protection of military installations in hostile environments.
- Implemented and produced policies, procedures and directives for the company and the military to include standard operating procedures and statements of work.
- Conducted security and threat briefings to staff officers and company management on a regular basis.
- Performed and provide personnel to do site assessments as directed by the company.
- Produced comprehensive and detailed daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for the company and as required by the military.
- Responsible for the accountability and security of the BATS system.
- Scheduled and assigned shifts and duties for the company security personnel on site.
Security Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Seeking a professional career as a government or private company personnel security specialist. Government security clearance processing, with less than 25% travel involved. 15 years of personnel and facility security experience.
Skills : Training & Development.
- Develops, administers, coordinates, and monitors the comprehensive security programs for the company.
- Creates and maintains employee security files in accordance with government and company guidelines.
- Coordinates, implements and ensures that proper industrial security procedures are followed in accordance with the National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM) and company's Standard Practice Procedures.
- Prepares and maintains detailed records pertaining to control of classified matter, safes, keys, personnel clearances, badges, etc.
- Supervises all duties of the Security Specialist, Force Protection Specialist and Database Administrator.
- Investigates losses and security violations and recommends corrective actions.
- Monitors and conducts security briefings and security education programs.
- Audits and initiates procedures to improve the existing security system as deemed necessary.
Sr. Security Coordinator Resume
Headline : Over 20 years of administrative and office management experience in the engineering, entertainment, web development and banking industries. I am a well-organized, resourceful, creative, and dependable professional.
Skills : Proficient And Educated In Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point And Access.
- Supervise and train security personnel in the area of document control, personnel clearance processing, and visitor control.
- Ensure adherence to regulations for generation, transfer, storage and handling of classified materials.
- Plan and coordinate security services and related functions including the implementation and supervision of programs to ensure maximum utilization within the facility.
- Manage incoming and outgoing visit request, personnel clearance applications, and shipment of secured materials.
- Maintenance of secure area, monitoring and controlling appropriate access to restricted areas and materials.
- Training of current and new employee, maintenance of audit and logging requirement for annual assessments.
- Manage onsite Security Guards, scheduling, and payment processing.
- Plan and execute all facility functions, i.e.
Jr. Security Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in a professional environment that would utilize my skills to benefit the company, while providing the opportunity to peruse a career in business management.
Skills : Emergency Vehicle Operator Class 3, Adult First Aid/CPR/AED Certified.
- Managed the security and camera system for the facility.
- Created badges for all employees, visitors, and vendors.
- Created security and facilty reports regarding employee incidents and damages and changes made to the facility.
- Managed visitor logs, facility cameras, and conducted weekly site checks for CT PAT.
- Ensured that the facilty was in compliance with safety and security codes.
- Managed the facility's Wave Reader security camera system that covers the facility with 42 cameras; abilities include reviewing, recording, storing, and capturing images needed for security reports.
- Enforced safety procedures and facilty rules to 150 plus employees.
- Assited with facilty audits and other Xerox state sites and international sites.
Security Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Extremely interested in a new challenge. Interested in security, Instructing, and safety and health positions. Very eager to gain new experiences and explore new opportunities. I have a proven track record of success and would like the opportunity to expand and take on new challenges.
Skills : Able to use all mircosoft programs, and to work flexable hours.
- Monitor alarms and coordinate emergency response to the Corning valley and domestic locations, also following protocols in handling international incidents.
- Responsible for numerous customer service requests during each shift.
- Assist with Executive Protection, often interacting with the Management Committees of many fortune 500 companies.
- Monitor global events which have an impact on Corning facilities or travelers (i.e.natural disaster, plane crash, political unrest, etc.) and take appropriate action.
- Prepare and send Critical Incident reports outlining the impact to facilities and employees to management.
- Interaction with customers among all divisions within Corning Inc.
- Mentor Security Officers throughout the posts.
Security Coordinator Lead Resume
Summary : Proficient in operation of personal computers and various office equipment including, fax machine, copier (color and standard), office phone systems (office automation skills), secure phone and fax (STU III).
Skills : Microsoft Office/Word/Excel.
- Responsible for initiating and following up on background investigations of individuals requiring access to MIT special programs facilities.
- Received, reviewed and processed requests for investigations, security clearances and reported unfavorable information.
- Conducted checks to determine available data at the Defense Central Index of Investigations.
- Assisted with conducting visits and personnel security inspections.
- Provided advice and assistance pertaining to the Electronic Personnel Security Questionnaire.
- Received personnel security investigations.
- Prepared DA Forms and supporting records in each case.
- Recorded the security investigation/clearance status in the MIT database.
Associate Security Coordinator Resume
Summary : To contribute outstanding customer service skills and strong commitment to achieving your company's goals in a part-time or full-time security capacity.
Skills : Microsoft Word And Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Supervisory.
- Greets and registers all visitors to the building and checks employees entering the building for identification badges.
- Rotates through the various security areas in accordance with the established schedule.
- Patrols the building regarding security incidents, safety and fire hazards.
- Performs fire inspections on a weekly basis.
- Completes security incident reports for all security violations occurring on shift.
- Responds to emergency situations in accordance with the department policies and procedures and responds to off-site facilities during emergencies.
- Maintains a variety of logs, i.e., lost and found, company-owned vehicles, and operations logs.
- Disposes of confidential trash in accordance with company policies.
Security Coordinator Resume
Summary : Obtain a position where I can bring my extensive experience in international business and leadership skill, to engage in world class procurement and customer support activities.
Skills : MS Office.
- Complete security incident reports for all security violations occurring on my work shift.
- Develop and maintain a variety of logs, i.e., lost and found, company-owned vehicles, operations logs, and security incidences.
- Respond to emergency situations in accordance with the HR/Security policies and procedures and responds to off-site facilities during emergencies.
- Perform fire inspections and conduct safety hazard inspections on a weekly basis.
- Performed multiple presentations for 7-11 market management team on products and collaborative business practices.
- Managed monthly team meetings covering individual and division share of market numbers.
- Hosted multiple account meetings with business owners.
B.A In Communications