Senior Assistant Store Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain employment where can utilize educational background and work experience to help the company achieve it mission and vision.
Skills : Inventory Management, Merchandising, Retail Management.
- Monitored the sales floor to ensure all associates are completing tasks/projects in a timely and clean manner while maintaining the highest level of customer service and safety.
- Answered customer's questions and resolve any problems or complaints.
- Trained new employees on sales basics, merchandising, and bridal consultation.
- Conducted potential employee interviews.
- Responsible for employee schedules, writing and delivering performance reviews and execution of any training/disciplinary actions of employees within the department.
- Ordered departments weekly and solely in charge of all decision making regarding department resets/aisle features based on store's customer base, seasonality and specified monthly sales goals.
- Wrote monthly action plans based on the review of department successes/opportunities for district review.
Junior/Senior Assistant Store Manager Resume
Objective : An organized and disciplined results-oriented professional with strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and a proven ability to excel both independently and in a team setting. Exceeding the challenges and demands of previous positions.
Skills : Multi-line Phone System, Cashier, Microsoft Office, Managerial.
- Assisted the store manager with all HR-related functions which included recruitment, candidate selection, performance evaluation as well as staff training exercises.
- Handled staff introductions as well as product training for an array of SKUs sold in the department.
- Identified sales, merchandising and customer service issues, instituting training programs to improve individual skills.
- Executed the company's performance evaluation program, identifying both superior achievements as well as areas of concern.
- Addressed questions concerning company policy, hours, vacation and comp days as needed.
- Reviewed job applicants for Sales Associate positions' participated in the interview process and evaluation.
- Assisted Store Manager with recruitment, hiring, and on boarding of all store positions.
B.A. In Human Resources
Senior Assistant Store Manager III Resume
Headline : Results-driven leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a strong emphasis in Merchandise Presentation and Sales. Capable of significantly contributing to increasing company performance and profits. Solid ability to rapidly assimilate new technologies and concepts to meet the demands of dynamic environments and customer satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Kronos, Human Resources, Word, Windows, Lotus Notes, Business Analysis.
- Responsible for all store functions in the absence of the Store Manager, as needed.
- Ensured consistent implementation of store responsibilities including day to day store operations.
- Supported Store Manager in the implementation of initiatives and achievement of goals and objectives with a focus on Operations, Brand, and Talent.
- Achieved and exceeded personal and store sales goals and performance metrics through the implementation of revenue-building strategies.
- Coached and developed staff to exceed individual and store goals, including coaching and development of the assistant store management team.
- Partnered with the Store Manager to ensure on-going specific and immediate coaching and feedback are provided to the staff.
- Assisted the Store Manager with recruitment, hiring, and on-boarding of all store positions.
Associates In Business
Senior Assistant Store Manager II Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic, passionate, dedicated, hard working retail manager with twelve years experience in retail management. Well versed in developing and motivating team members, achieving goals, merchandising, communicating, problem solving and promoting teamwork. Experience back- ground in consumer converting, appointment and commission sales as well as fashion buying.
Skills : Proficient in both Microsoft Word and Excel, Strong in both Merchandising/Visual Presentation and Operations.
- Engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts and perform services for customers.
- Ensured weekly schedules are prepared to provide proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines; review times sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy.
- Promoted customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; respond to customer inquires and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintained a visually appealing store, ensuring proper housekeeping, visual merchandising and organization are kept to highest standards.
- Monitored associate sale activities and productivity; acknowledge and communicate performance to associates; motivate and train associates to achieve full potential.
- Performed all financial activities effectively and in accordance with policy including cash handling and reporting, price changes and merchandise handling; ensure all register transactions are completed accurately and in accordance with policy.
- Prepared and oversaw physical inventories, ensuring proper accounting of receipts and outflow of merchandise.
- Managed the general operations of the store ensuring the store is in working order and adequately supplied to ensure safe and efficient operations.
Senior Assistant Store Manager I Resume
Headline : Looking for a fast paced company for a fresh start in which will allow growth to demonstrate abilities, and utilize comprehensive knowledge, experience, customer service and bilingual skills, a position that provides potential and professional growth and advancement.
Skills : Store Supervisor, Store Manager.
- Trained and developed employees to management level.
- Ensured compliance of employees with established security, sales, and record-keeping procedures and policies.
- Implemented store policies, warnings, and terminations.
- Coordinated sales promotion activities including supervision and execution of merchandise displays.
- Performed and supervised inventories, reconciliation of cash with sales receipts and maintain operating records.
- Ordered merchandise and prepare requisition to replenish inventory on hand.
- Accountable for controllable expenses, cash management, merchandising, and loss prevention accuracy Consistent sales increased store's management operation profit and achieved sales goals applying innovative ideas.
BBA In Business
Senior Assistant Store Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : More than 10 years in administration and management. Excellent problem solving skills and am highly analytical. Able to parlay the skills learned in research, presentations, and writing into any position that requires in-depth communication skills.
Skills : Event Planning, Graphic Design, Photography, Customer Service, Public Speaking, Management.
- Supported the company vision through co-ownership and co-accountability for overall sales, profitability, leadership, and management.
- Supported the store experience by executing the day-to-day people, presentation and process operations of the business.
- Created an environment consistent with the Charlotte Russe customer experience by modeling selling behaviors and providing coaching to sales associates.
- Drove the team to execute their job duties by creating a fun, challenging, and rewarding culture.
- Partnered with the store manager to drive and execute daily/weekly/monthly store priorities, and set the tone for compliance with Charlotte Russe's policies and procedures.
- Oversaw a well-trained and developed team, shortage control, safety, and mall/community involvement.
- Completed operational requirements by scheduling and assigning operational projects; expediting work results Responsible for sales generation, proper floor coverage and excellent visual presentation.
- Ensured backroom and sales floor are organized and maintained to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Assisted ownership of merchandise flow and visual merchandising process.
Bachelor's In Business
Senior Assistant Store Manager/Executive Resume
Summary : Senior Assistant Store Manager is responsible for stores day-to-day operations and plans for future success, and youll be the one person ultimately accountable for setting the standard for amazing customer experiences, top-notch employee performance, and budget-beating sales.
Skills : Team building, organizing a group of individuals into a team, to accomplish a goal.
- Ensured customer service was given to all customers.
- Received and staged product on a weekly basis.
- Assigned tasks to employees and ensure general professionalism was always in place.
- Scheduled and bookkeeping.
- Started as a sales associate, and gave great customer service to all customers.
- Staged merchandise and trained employees to greater impact positive sales through customer service and merchandise knowledge.
- Responsible for managing the employees, checking.
Senior Assistant Store Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : To obtain a senior management position in the consumer retail industry, provide leadership and accountability, while increasing revenue and grow profitability.
Skills : Recruit And Retain Top Talent.
- Managed and operated a $6 million dollar business.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory control, new receipts, transfers, and MOS.
- Accountable for managing store sales, profit and inventory control.
- Acted as the key liaison of communication from upper management to sales and stock associates.
- Planned and executed floor sets, window changes, signage placement, etc.
- Completed all required Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and annual bookkeeping as well as adhere and enforce all operational policies.
- Controlled all store expenses within budget guidelines.
Senior Assistant Store Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : Hardworking retail management professional versed in all aspects of running a department store and district, including driving Sales, Operations, Merchandise presentation, Loss Prevention and Recruiting.
Skills : File Management, Time Management. Profit And Loss Statements.
- Assisted the Store Manager with the operation of the associates through the execution of company business plans/objectives to drive sales, be profitable and provide a superior customer and associate experience.
- Enforced all policies and procedures to ensure excellent customer service is provided and to maximize the P&L performance of the store.
- Assisted with the general maintenance and appearance of the store by ensuring a safe and pleasing environment for both customers and associates, requested store maintenance when required.
- Ensured the store opens and closes at the appropriate time and the proper procedures are followed for cash transactions and bank deposits.
- Interacted with vendors to order ad, seasonal, and basic merchandise for the store.
- Executed weekly sales ads and price changes; process recalled, damaged, outdated, and transferred merchandise.
- Received merchandise deliveries from vendors and distribution centers; verify vendor invoice information is accurate and enter vendor invoices into the accounts payable system.
- Prepared the retail store for physical inventory by ensuring merchandise on the sales floor and in the stock room is in order and easy to access.
Senior Assistant Store Manager Resume
Headline : Over Five years of experience in the Technical and Financial Services industry. Served as IT Assistant, Helpdesk Analyst, Network Administrator and Assistant Technology Director. Currently a senior manager on $6M retail account searching for opportunities to enhance and further diversify platform.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Human Resources, HR Policies & Procedures.
- Oversaw store logistics to ensure efficient incoming and outgoing processes.
- Created a weekly audit system to effectively oversee inventory control.
- Developed and executed strategic plans to achieve forecasted sales & performance indicators for self and total team.
- Partnered with Store Manager to recruit & interview candidates for employment.
- Represented our store on leadership conference calls and in-store visits from the corporate team.
- Managed wage payroll budget & sales associate scheduling; ensure payroll is within allocated budget while optimizing business.
- Helped achieve a $6M sales plan, while lowering store shrink by more than 2%.
Bachelors Of Arts