Senior Benefits Analyst Resume
Summary : Human Resource Professional with over 10 + years of experience in small and midsize companies, both public and private. Proven track record of success in creative problem solving & project management skills, high customer service standards, and level of professionalism and discretion/confidentiality.
Skills : ADP, Ceridian and Peoplesoft, 10-keypad entry, medical terminolgy, COBRA, HIPAA, ICD-9 coding, record keeping, new hire orientations,.
- Managed ongoing vendors and consultant relationships, all health and welfare plans including flexible spending accounts for 300 employees.
- Assisted in the annual review, negotiation and/or adjustment of benefit plan components with Broker.
- Assisted with design of benefits communication pieces for open enrollment and education throughout the plan year.
- Implemented new wellness program, which included flu shots and monthly health/wellness speakers.
- Responsible for communication, collection input and accuracy of all employee personal and benefits data, personal changes, updates and terminations.
- Ensured that all personal files were in compliance based on company policy and legal requirements.
- Ensured employee benefit elections were accurately entered in a timely manner.
Senior Benefits Analyst III Resume
Summary : Bilingual (Spanish, English) human resources professional with over 15 years of combined experience in employee benefits administration including Health and Welfare (medical, dental, vision), leave and disability (FMLA, ADA, STD/LTD), retirement (401k, 403b, 457, defined benefit), and employee relations.
Skills : Benefit Management, Benefit Management.
- Managed open enrollment and shared services employee websites including all employee communications, data transfers, testing and implementations.
- Conducted and managed company employee webinars and in person meetings for benefit orientation, open enrollments, new benefit plans and enhancements.
- Partnered with accounting, financial and payroll departments for benefit cost analysis inquiries.
- Conducted company employee benefit surveys in search of employee work/life needs and for overall business conditions.
- Interacted regularly with legal counsel to reevaluate benefit plans as regulations and legislation change.
- Key player in benefit severance agreement negotiations with senior management and legal counsel.
- Recommended benefit plan improvements to director and SVP to coincide with current employee benefit trends and developments.
Human Resources Development
Senior Benefits Analyst II Resume
Summary : Human Resources position including employee relations, benefits administration, policy and procedure adherence.
Skills : Skilled in Dynamics AX and JDE EnterpriseOne. Advanced user of Microsoft Office, Ceridian and ADP. Capable but not limited to: text-to-columns, pivot tables and v-lookups. Successfully able to run/modify report queries, import and run interfaces within systems.
- Run and analyzed current benefits HRIS reporting to assist with decision making for future offerings.
- Provided plan participants, HR contacts, and third-party vendors with eligibility and claims issues.
- Set up and ensure compliance of eligibility files by working with third-party vendors.
- Created benefit enrollment materials for employees and human resources.
- Collaborated with health insurance carrier to administer short- and long-term disability and leave management claims.
- Ensured LOA is properly documented and communicated to managers and HR partners.
- Managed soft benefits, including adoption assistance, tuition assistance, and commuter programs.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Benefits Analyst i Resume
Objective : Seeking a Senior Benefit Analyst position in a well-established organization with a stable environment that will offer professional growth opportunities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, WebCas, Hyperion, Oracle, Notary Public, MicroStrategy, Proofreading, Peoplesoft, People Management.
- Managed vendor relationships for 401k, Pension, and Deferred Compensation plans.
- Responsible for negotiating service level agreements.
- Implemented new reports to improve internal reporting of key data.
- Administered executive benefits.
- Drafted communications to executives regarding the benefits available to them.
- Audited payroll deductions and imputed income on executive benefits.
- Created procedures document for executive savings plan and life insurance audit Supported Proxy and 5500 reporting.
B.S. In Psychology
Assistant Senior Benefits Analyst Resume
Summary : Clerical/Administrative Assistant with a professional demeanor, great initiative, excellent communication and computer skills. Working as part of a team or independently able to meet project deadlines. Outstanding telephone, word processing, data entry and documentation skills.
Skills : Customer Service Experience, Education, Insurance Verification, Claims Processing, Administrative Support.
- Managed the relationship between the Company and the Benefit Broker ensuring clear communication and expectations.
- Served as primary contact for plan vendors and third party administrators for 401k, Cobra, FSA, and Ancillary benefits etc., to ensure compliance with vendor contracts, Company's policies, ERISA and other governing regulations.
- Acted as a liaison between vendors and employees and advised employees on eligibility, coverage, and other benefits matters.
- Managed and maintained the benefit related documentation on the Company's intranet.
- Handled 5500 filings for Health & Welfare plans and 401(k) Plan.
- Worked with HRIS vendor and Benefit vendor to ensure interface files are accurate and transmitted in a timely manner.
- Reviewed and processed the monthly benefit bills ensuring the bills were paid in a timely manner and are accurate per the prevailing contract.
Associate Senior Benefits Analyst Resume
Summary : Goal-oriented, solutions-focused Analyst/Accountant with experience in providing detailed financial/benefits analysis at a government level and working as a business accountant. Proven ability to utilize solid organizational and administrative skills to improve office processes that lead to increased efficiency of key operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, HRIS, Benefits, Onboarding, Recruiting, Empployee Relations, Legal.
- Determined plan beneficiaries' entitlements under pension plans.
- Processed death benefit claims, survivor pension payments and annuity disbursements.
- Provided retirement annuity estimates.
- Calculated insurance premium adjustments.
- Responded to inquiries or complaints from plan beneficiaries, attorneys, and estate representatives.
- Supervised the administration of both weekly and monthly disbursements.
- Initiated and maintained ACH reclaims and check voids.
Master Of Business Administration
Assistant Senior Benefits Analyst I Resume
Summary : Operations Professional with extensive experience in diverse areas of manufacturing. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail that contributes to cost effective operations and risk mitigation. Recognized for ability to develop relationships and lead teams to enhance skills and expand developmental opportunities.
Skills : Human Resources, Human Resources, Benefits Administration, Project Management.
- Researched, analyzed, evaluated and administered corporate retirement plans and programs.
- Coordinated 401(k) and pension plan audits for diverse retirement plan options, conducting research and providing information to ensure timely completion with no documentation.
- Managed 5500 tax preparation for all pension plan levels, preparing documentation and reports needed for regulatory compliance.
- Facilitated participant, manager and third party administrator inquiries regarding 401K, retirement benefits and pensions, working with third party administrators to expedite issue resolution and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintained plan documentation for Summary Plan Documents to reflect plan changes in alignment with corporate requirements and government regulations.
- Scheduled and conducted internal audits of plan activities to identify discrepancies and reconcile accounts, ensuring accurate and appropriate fund distribution.
- Managed trust funding for pension payroll, reconciled cash flows to provide accurate payment distribution for retirees.
BA In Business Management
Senior Benefits Analyst/Administrative Resume
Summary : Benefits Program Management, Leave Management Benefits Project Management Federal and State Legal Compliance FSA and HSA Banking.
Skills : Peoplesoft, Lawson and ADP experience.
- Retireed Health Plan and COBRA Administration, Short-term Disability and Leave Administration - Administered enrollment into COBRA and Retiree Health Plans on an on-going basis.
- Coordinated annual open enrollment for COBRA and Retiree groups.
- Administered Leave of Absence program.
- Administered the in-house Short-term Disability plan on an on-going basis.
- Conducted leave preparation meetings for employees in various states.
- Recommended transition from the salaried continuation plan to the company short-term disability plan.
- Wrote Leave of Absence policies and procedures.
- Transitioned COBRA and Retiree administration from a boutique-style administrator to a leading national firm to provide participant online access and improve customer service quality.
- Developed business requirements and rating scale for vendor comparison and selection.
M.A In Change Leadership
Senior Benefits Analyst/Specialist Resume
Summary : Self-motivated individual seeking a position with an organization that utilizes skills to effectively contribute to organizational goals. Demonstrated ability to work independently and/or as a team and prioritize tasks, as well as adapt skill set to changing business needs.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Customer Service , Microsoft Office.
- Managed the employee health & welfare programs and leave administration, along with HRIS system for 6000 active employees, retirees, disabled and COBRA participants.
- Outsourced medical coverage for 1400 retirees to the health care market place exchange, reducing one-time the IAS19 (International Accounting Structure) by a one-time profit and loss curtailment credit of $16M Implemented a wellness program offering incentives for completing wellness initiatives.
- Managed annual Open Enrollment, including communication and system changes.
- Managed vendor relationships and contract negotiations.
- Researched and processed paper and/or electronic medical claims according to standard operating procedures (SOPs) Investigated claims for validity.
- Reviewed, paid and tracked invoices for administrative/trust services, ensuring timely payment to vendors and cost effective operations.
- Conducted research for benefit appeals, providing information to management needed for effective decision making.
Senior Benefits Analyst Resume
Summary : HUMAN RESOURCES Service-driven, award-winning, and cross-functional leader leverages 19 years of progressive experience including a Master's Degree in-progress and a PHR (HRCI) Certification in-progress. Also presents a wealth of achievements in progressive leadership and HR functions for a multibillion-dollar, global enterprise.
Skills : Proficient With Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint PeopleSoft,Workday,Excellent Knowledge Of Databases Such As Access, SDE And SQL.
- Achieved a series of rapid promotions and increasing leadership responsibility within an American, global corporation selling top-tier business services and state-of-the-art document technology products resulting in $18B+ annual revenue and market dominance.
- Hand-selected to manage a large-scale account for Lockheed Martin Corporation.
- Acted as a vital member of the HRIS PeopleSoft implementation and upgrade team to improve the management and processing of a high volume of human resources data.
- Captured cost savings by strategically negotiating rates with insurance carrier and by consulting with broker for review proposals and expense reduction tactics.
- Exercised collaborative leadership with QDRO department to address pension and health issues while also interpreting SPDs and RDs, updating payroll for termed and retirees, and auditing benefit plans.
- Supported the training curriculum development and deployment by authoring in-depth training manuals.
- Monitored ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, OSHA and Worker's Compensation regulation, compliance and reporting.
Master's In Human Resource Management