Senior Contract Manager Resume
Objective : Senior level Management Consultant with twenty years of experience leading business strategy and digital transformation programs, including process redesign, data analytics and legal/regulatory support.
Skills : Complex Project Management, Enterprise Program Management, Management Consulting.
- Directed multi-million dollar initiative to purchase IQNavigator, vendor management software.
- Managed 5-year material supplier contracts with funding valued at approximately $214M for the Transmission category of Supply Chain.
- Headed initiative to contract TVA designed steel poles, which has the potential to revolutionize the way poles are purchased in the power industry.
- Led Supply Chain teams to perform market, usage and cost-benefit analyses to plan, source, negotiate, and contract for items used in the construction and/or repair of transmission lines that provide power for the Tennessee Valley.
- Traveled to domestic and international commodity suppliers to assist in capability analyses and relationship building.
- Worked with suppliers to ensure timely order processing, delivery, reporting, and quality control of materials sent to TVA's warehousing facility or field sites for both Transmission Operations and Maintenance (TOM) and capital projects.
- Developed key performance indicators to lead performance management initiatives with external suppliers.
M.B.A. In Marketing & International Management
Senior Contract Manager I Resume
Objective : With extensive experience in all facets of procurement and supplier management, seeking a senior level position that will allow to apply strong leadership abilities, management skills and procurement knowledge in a challenging work environment and help take the organization to a higher level of productivity.
Skills : Finance, Supply Chain, Forecasting, Pharmceuticals.
- Reviewed incoming internal customer requests for proposals, proposal requirements, terms and conditions for acceptability and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for structuring and administering contractual documents that establish business relationships with suppliers.
- Coordinated inputs from Program Management, Enterprise Sourcing, Procurement, Engineering, Legal, etc.
- Planned and led negotiation efforts with suppliers including the development of negotiation strategies which meet business objectives.
- Reviewed contractual terms and conditions for their acceptability, as well as assessing the risk and impact to the proposal or procurement activity.
- Analyzed contracts to ensure compliance to company policies, government and commercial specifications and other requirements.
- Managed contract performance from beginning to end for conformance to original proposal or contract.
BSBA In Project Management
Senior Contract Manager II Resume
Headline : Twelve (12) plus years of cradle-to-grave, full life-cycle contracting experience as a Government and Commercial Senior Contracts Manager with an APDP/DAWIA/FAC-C Level III Certified Acquisition Professional. Utilized and provided interpretations of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), the Defense FAR Supplement (DFARS), the Air Force FAR Supplement (AFFARS), Department of Labor Regulations, United States Code (USC), Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), statutory regulations, and set-aside policies.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Procurement Desktop 2, Lotus Notes, PRISM, Comprizon.
- Provided contracts management support to National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) valued at $100M plus through Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee (CPFF) contract vehicle pertaining to Programmatic, Technical and Scientific Support Services for The Joint Constellation Observing System for Meteorology, Ionosphere, and Climate (COSMIC) program & Nationwide Multi-Facilities Support Services valued at $50M plus through Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle.
- Responsible for developing acquisition policies, procedures, and advising the Director of the National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Western Acquisition Division (WAD) and Branch Chief of NESDIS.
- Interpreted and explained complex directives and regulations for contracting staff.
- Reviewed contractor's proposals for responsiveness to the solicitation.
- Prepared award analysis and award documentation package including all source selection documents, abstracts, price reasonableness, and buyer's summaries for contracting officer's review and signature.
- Prepared notice to proceed and unsuccessful offeror notifications.
- Provided management, leadership, and mentorship to a 20 member team consisting of Contracting Officers and Contract Specialists.
Professional Military Education In Leadership
Senior Contract Manager III Resume
Headline : Seeking a professional position in Supply Chain Management field.
Skills : Logistics, warehousing, ISO implementation / audit / documentation, Customer Cultivation.
- Contracted with the World Bank, traveled to Zagreb to write a Request for Proposal for an information system adequate to support transactional aspects of the securities depository agency, the equivalent of our SEC.
- Provided expert contract management advice regarding issues during performance and primarily USAID financed international contracts supporting expected annual revenues of $50 million, while providing advice in cost proposal development for approximately 20 proposal efforts with a resulting success of awards in excess of 75 million.
- Served as primary liaison to the USAID Regional Contracting office in Kiev, Ukraine for effective contract management (including staffing, work plan development, subcontract management and deliverable review) of the International Privatization Groups Omnibus I contract for its efforts in support of the Privatization of the former defense industry of the Newly Independent States of the former Soviet Union.
- Served as principal negotiator for follow-on proposal efforts leading to multiple awards of approximately 60 million under the Omnibus II contracts.
- Developed contract training programs and provided training to Partners, Directors and Sr.
- Managed to sensitize them to nuances relative to government contract regulations.
- Performed acquisition actions from cradle to grave in support of assigned line offices.
B.A In French
Senior Contract Manager/Assistant Resume
Objective : An analytical and versatile Contract Manager with a proven track record of leadership and performance in rapidly changing, fast paced environments. Hands on team player with over twenty-five years of progressive success in the Healthcare Industry. Innovative problem solving ability and excellent communication skills at all levels, internally and externally.
Skills : ISO 9001 Internal Auditor, Document Creation, Corporate Training.
- Led large provider negotiations; financial modeling, proposal analysis and drafting of proposals.
- Managed key provider accounts including: Allina Health, North Memorial, HealthEast, Ridgeview and Integrity Health.
- Managed and supervised the implementation of provider contracts, including: financial analysis, negotiations, preparation of provider proposals and contract drafting.
- Served a major role in developing a partnership with Co-Oportunity Health; managed the network and oversaw the setup of health plan on HealthPartners system.
- Led numerous special projects including, i.e.
- Met with providers to review quarterly Total Cost of Care results and next steps.
- Led a staff of 4-6 contract consultants and service specialists.
Bachelor Of Science In Accounting
Associate Senior Contract Manager Resume
Headline : A highly effective Process Improvement Manager leveraging business analytics, Six Sigma, and hands on Lean events to implement organizational transformation for industry leading Construction and Information Technology companies.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Established PHA is the nation's fourth largest housing authority, housing nearly 80,000 people in the City of Philadelphia and carries a budget that totals approximately $400 million.
- Managed contracts that involve construction, preventive maintenance, architectural design and interior design work.
- Reviewed, analyzed and modified standard contracts and agreements with adherence and compliance to policies, standards and regulations.
- Processed invoices and review for proper documentation, ensuring rates and work performed are in line with contracted terms.
- Resolved conflicts or infringements arising from contracts with vendors.
- Responded to requests for changes in standard contracts and agreements.
- Analyzed and interpreted contract data and information and issue reports, work order and modifications Create payment vouchers and maintain contract files within the PeopleSoft system.
Bachelor Of Science In Business Administration
Senior Contract Manager/Director Resume
Objective : Engaging solution creator seeking p/t nights and weekend work in Hendersonville, Responsible for building IT client relationships and educating on the best sourcing approaches.
Skills : Provider Relations, Customer Service, Contract Negociation, Continuous Improvement.
- Responsible for negotiating, evaluating, implementing and monitoring company contracts with individual healthcare providers, hospitals and ancillary .
- Negotiated effective and competitive contractual relationships in accordance with company strategies, while enhancing the quality and cost .
- Monitored provider network and work to fill any gaps that are reported by the State Department of Insurance or to enhance provider networks in .
- Responsible for directing the development and implementation of enterprise agreements for $1.2 Billion in spend for nuclear and non-nuclear .
- Responsible for the strategic sourcing process, as well as category management and negotiations on all agreements.
- Resulted in contract savings, as well as process improvements enterprise wide.
- Lead Kazan teams to develop strategies and meet business goals Reduced spend through strategic methods by 15% Serves as contract technical steward .
Doctor Of Jurisprudence
Assistant Senior Contract Manager I Resume
Summary : To obtain a dynamic position in accounting with an organization where can utilize and further expand analytical and managerial skills.
Skills : Contract Management, Account Management.
- Responsible for negotiating, re-negotiating, implementing and maintaining assigned Northern California Ancillary network for HMO and PPO product lines.
- Responsible for ancillary unit cost management, a key indicator for medical group financial success and network development.
- Participated in transition team addressing conversions and potential medical group terminations.
- Lead contract negotiator for multi-business unit and global client spend for professional service needs, including time and material resources as .
- Interfaced with global IT client leads to understand needs and source needed solutions.
Bachelor Of Business Administration In Accounting
Senior Contract Manager/Infrastructure Resume
Summary : A dynamic, results oriented and highly skilled Strategic Sourcing and Supply Management Professional with diverse experience in managing programs and processes encompassing a broad range of direct and indirect material and services in the Manufacturing and Service sectors. Demonstrated strengths in process improvement, contract negotiations, Supply Chain Management and strategic sourcing.
Skills : Risk Management,Conflict Resolution and communication skills.
- Responsible for the strategic sourcing and management of electrical/electronic components and assemblies that accounted for $25.0 Million in annual purchases.
- Developed and proposed an innovative staff re-organization plan that would result in the creation of a High Performance Work Team.
- Certified Supplier Auditor - Otis Q+ Quality Survey Led cross-functional team that developed, processed flowed, and implemented a Value Engineering process that captured cost savings opportunities submitted by supply base.
- Preferred Supplier Agreement for electrical/electronic components that resulted in a 50% supply base reduction and realized a 15% total cost savings.
- Developed and implemented drop ship program for electrical components that resulted in total cost savings of $50K per year.
- Ensured minimization of work and changes to prevent disruption to existing business services
- Tracked infrastructure assets as well as ensuring the security of infrastructure and applications such as laptops, desktops.
BS In Business Administration
Senior Contract Manager Resume
Headline : Contract Administrator with 10 years of experience in procurement, expertise in contract negotiation, subcontract administration, and proposal evaluation, with excellent knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
Skills : Negotiation , Computer Literate, Adobe Acrobat, Excel, Word, Pricing, Contract Negotiation, Contract Management.
- Responsible for a staff of six to eight Contract Administrators and Contract Managers.
- Lead Senior Contract Manager for the Strategic Asset Solutions (SAS) group.
- Responsible for direct contract management of the EAGLE II and GSA OASIS IDIQ vehicles.
- Worked closely with Business Development and proposal team to review Request for Proposals (RFPs), responsible for contract documentation, interpretation of Section L requirements, ensures that proposal input is in compliance with RFP.
- Negotiated terms and conditions, acts as point of contact with customers for all contractual matters.
- Prepared, submited, negotiated Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) on existing contracts.
- Monitored funding, deliverables, contract progress.