Senior Customer Service Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in customer service working from home, offering opportunities for advancement and professional development in a company recognized for customer relations excellence, where can apply the experience and knowledge gained over the past 7 years of being a customer service specialist.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Work Flow Management, Vision Systems, Infomanager Systems.
- Answered customer questions regarding problems with their phone bill.
- Advised customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Received inbound calls from customers who are requesting a payment extension.
- Informed clients of overdue accounts and the amount currently owed.
- Conferred with customers by telephone to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts.
- Arranged for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
- Handled complex or escalated calls from customers or internal partners while providing seamless delivery of service.
Vocational In Travel
Junior/Senior Customer Service Specialist Resume
Summary : Efficient worker who demonstrates strong time management and prioritization skills, highly trained in the area of business management with a focus on customer services with years of experience, able to lead and assist within an organization, having a strong belief in the importance of urgent, direct attention to promote positive outcomes, desiring a position to utilize and enhance current skillset.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Management.
- Resolved the status of inquiries, complaints, and errors on the Yellow Pages Advertisement.
- Analyzed advertisements daily for over 500 accounts.
- Prepared status reports of the bills/advertisement to negotiate credits.
- Managed and scheduled meetings with co-departments to analyze the advertisement account billing system.
- Provided training to new employees and peers relating to team metrics.
- Analyzed as well as investigate the relevant information and determine whether an error was committed in the Advertisement and Publishing department's part or the customer's part.
- Negotiated credits based on the contract that was agreed upon, the guidelines of the company as well as the error rating policy.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Customer Service Specialist III Resume
Headline : Strong customer service skills, goal oriented, self-starter, motivated, driven, strong analytical and technical skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, extremely productive in a high volume, fast paced environment, while working well under pressure, while meeting goals or deadlines.
Skills : Multi line phone system, Auto dialer, Customer service.
- Handles customer inquiries by telephone and/or email and/or in-person from individual members, groups, providers and brokers in a customer service center.
- Troubleshoots and resolves customer complaints.
- Ensures that responses to inquiries are completed timely and according to established service and quality standards.
- Resolves customer inquiries and complaints via written, telephonic, or face-to-face communication in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepares adjustments for services not properly processed, either systematically, or by forwarding to the appropriate area for follow up and resolution.
- Meets all production, quality, and adherence standards.
- Attends all required training classes.
- Elevates issues to the next level of supervision, as appropriate.
- Maintains accurate records, including timekeeping records.
Senior Customer Service Specialist II Resume
Summary : Senior Customer Service Specialist with record of success in retail sales management, marketing and customer service. Creative Problem Solver- Ability to drive revenue growth, organize, delegate, set priorities, meet deadlines, and follow-up.
Skills : Windows, Android, Android, IOS, Linux, Sdlc, Team Leadership, Technical Support.
- Performed full range of customer satisfaction duties.
- Maintained ongoing interaction with the sales team, sales support, account managers and customers.
- Performed customer problem analysis and resolution.
- Established and maintained a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitored and tracked customer orders to assure compliance with delivery promise dates.
- Coordinated order changes revised ship date, etc with production staff.
- Processed customer orders into Production Plus.
- Conducted customer site visits to investigate and resolve production quality issues.
Senior Customer Service Specialist I Resume
Headline : To attain a position with a client and team oriented business that promotes customer service aptitude while expanding company-wide knowledge to meet office oriented goals.
Skills : MS Word, Excel, Internet, MS Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Dedicated and focused on researching and resolving patient issues and concerns.
- Utilized by billing and accounting teams to generate statements for accounts receivable collections.
- audit medical claims prior to distribution to the insurance providers.
- Utilized reporting for Blue Cross Blue Shield contacts to obtain authorizing approval for the patient to receive medical equipment.
- Negotiated with insurance providers on the amount covered by insurance.
- Approved and declined certificates of medical necessity or prescriptions; review documents for accuracy initiating medical provider contact together missing data.
- Managed quarterly durable medical equipment inventory including physical count with product code and description, update tracking spreadsheet and email updated information to the field sales team.
Senior Customer Service Specialist/Analyst Resume
Headline : Over 10 years experience as a customer service specialist. Enjoy working with customers and general public detail oriented.
Skills : Project Management, Report Writing, Dashboard and Statistical Analysis, Report Developer.
- Handled 50+ calls daily Resolved problems involving customers, production, sales reps.
- Managed shipping and receiving transactions for specific customers/territories.
- Participated in annual inventory by verifying and reconciling inventoried products.
- Processed orders, replacements, and provide order shipment status.
- Placed orders for office supplies for the department.
- Reviewed customer contracts to identify needs and requirements.
- Trained new employees on order entry, warranty processing, product knowledge, and company policies.
- Managed weekly reports.
B.A. In Political Science
Senior Customer Service Specialist/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Conducts group and individual in-depth interviews. Provides information about the full array of agency services and programs; assign clients to the most appropriate internal or external resources and/or support services. Trained, counseled and facilitate employment workshops emphasizing job retention and other intensive job search workshops.
Skills : Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Powerpoint.
- Handled inquiries from other financial institutions, being accountable for a successful positive resolution.
- Mastered multiple systems (over 25 typical use), to resolve customer requests taking ownership for successful resolutions of escalated issues.
- Required to investigate/resolve a wide variety of issues and requests that include gathering additional information, setting expectations and working with other support organizations to fill the request.
- Remained abreast of the State and Federal FDIC regulations, also monthly Knowledge eLearning module updates.
- Effectived and frequented communications with hard to serve customers; customers with communication or emotional challenges.
- Experienced defusing difficult situations unpleasant or threatening.
- Experienced handling emergencies with a broad range of individuals via telephone and face to face.
Senior Customer Service Specialist/Executive Resume
Summary : Seeking a more rewarding and challenging career in Customer Service/IT providing the opportunity of increased responsibilities and product diversity where leadership skills and decision-making are required, utilizing education and experience, allowing for personal and professional growth.
Skills : Management, Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Human Resources.
- Assisted customers with teller transactions, including selling additional products.
- Opened new accounts (checking, savings, term and retirement accounts).
- Ordered checks and checking products.
- Ordered cash and prepared shipments.
- Completed training on some loan products.
- Performed a wide variety of tasks associated with financial services.
- Performed multiple audits in the financial center.
B.A. In Humanities
Senior Customer Service Specialist/Coordinator Resume
Summary : An organized, detail-oriented, and conscientious self-starter, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to complete multiple tasks and maintain composure under pressure.
Skills : Customer Service Experience, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable.
- Worked in the propane industry for nearly seventeen years.
- Customized database system and handling delinquent account collections.
- Served as a district trainer, educating new managers on customer service duties and procedures.
- Assisted management with contracts, wholesale purchasing, and general operations.
- Performed credit checks for review and was responsible to carry out collections on approximately 300 accounts a month.
- Traveled and developed professional relationships with area contractors and suppliers.
- Guided banking center personnel through our policy and procedures resources to assist them with any problems.
Art Of Listening
Senior Customer Service Specialist Resume
Summary : Senior Customer Service Specialist professional with over 20 years in the private and public sectors, broad experience working with diverse populations and building professional and productive business relationships at all levels.
Skills : Call Center, Customer Service, Documentation, Data Entry.
- Negotiated and collected consumer and mortgage accounts that were beyond sixty days past due.
- Filed warrants in debt and garnishments with local court systems.
- Prepared and tagged mortgage accounts for foreclosure.
- Serviced bankrupt mortgage accounts, and reported necessary information to the bankruptcy servicer.
- Solicited available loan products, preparing closing documents and conducting loan closings.
- Reviewed residential appraisals and submitted high-risk data checklist for senior-level approval.
- Achieved high sales percentage with a consultative, value-focused customer service approach.
- Posted customer payments, balanced cash drawers, prepared and made bank deposits.