Senior District Sales Manager Resume
Summary : To apply 2 years of sales and management experience to a rewarding sales or management position with Senior District Sales Manager.
Skills : Sales, Sales Management, Business Development, Marketing.
- Managed 16 stores, overseeing all operations, supervising 16 store managers, 32 assistant managers, and up to 400 sales associates.
- Coordinated stores and corporate merchandise planners to ensure best mix of products into stores, guiding store staffs to display product in the most pleasing manner for customers to maximize sales.
- Recruited, hired, and trained all management associates, providing effective feedback for improved operations.
- Mentored and trained new and less experienced District Sales Managers, providing the knowledge for top performance.
- Facilitated peer groups of other Senior District Sales Managers, focusing on improving day-to-day operational issues.
- Selected to assume Regional Vice President's responsibilities during his absence.
- Reviewed schedules, paperwork, price changes, and daily store forms for accuracy and compliance, effectively analyzing sales trends.
- Ensured store team focus on most profitable items sold, reducing inventory shrink, and payroll expense control, increasing profits.
- Served as team member, successfully reducing company annual expenses by several hundred thousand dollars per year.
A.S. In General Studies
Junior/Senior District Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Innovative strategist & change agent with extensive portfolio of success driving strategic sales efforts across territories, districts, and specialty areas. Instrumental in setting region-wide sales records, boosting market share, and leading regional & district initiatives. Dedicated to building, cultivating, and mentoring high-performance sales teams.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Excellent Verbal And Written Communication.
- Drove sales goal attainment efforts and supervised, mentored, and motivated up to 13 Sales Representatives in Philadelphia and surrounding counties for Cardiovascular Metabolic Urologic (CVMU) Division.
- Led regional training facilitation, brand strategy development, opportunity identification, sales incentives, reporting, and analysis.
- Identified the strengths and weaknesses of business processes and realize sales revenues.
- Provided strong strategic sales development and execution, establishing sales strategies for new business development, client retention, and account development.
- Fostered proficiencies in assessing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and ROI; exhibit good instincts for market penetration strategies.
- Facilitated regional training, collaborated on identifying customer insights and messaging, and developed and introduced a new targeting tool that assisted with routing and resource allocation as Vesicare & Avodart Regional Point Person.
- Identified regional business opportunities for Coreg CR launch, drove brand strategy development, rolled-out training, ensured message pull-through with representatives; finished as #1 Region on launch.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior District Sales Manager III Resume
Objective : An experienced, knowledgeable & result-oriented sales professional seeks to contribute to bottom-line performance in a challenging position within a progressive beverage company.
Skills : Strategic Business Planning, Tactical Planning, Launch.
- Oversaw all aspects of a vendor leased Beauty advisor and cosmetics program for 60 mass retailer accounts within the region.
- Controlled all areas that directly impact team development and sales results.
- Increased sales volume by over 70% in the Southern California district.
- Ran the top producing region in the Nation, Generating over 20% of total Boots USA sales annually.
- Held the highest average sales per week/per store across the US market.
- Launched a new international partnership between Target Corp and Boots retail in the WA/OR market.
- Managed and developed 3 Area Coordinators and 60+ Beauty Advisors within my assigned territory.
- Responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process including pre-screening, interviewing, job offers, negotiating compensation, benefit administration, maintenance of personal files, performance evaluations and participating in termination processes.
Senior District Sales Manager II Resume
Summary : A Distinguished International and Domestic Business Development and Marketing Management seeking to utilize expertise in identifying and capitalizing upon market opportunity to develop new business and drive sustained revenue, market, and earnings growth by opening new international and national strategic alliances for business and manufacturing growth.
Skills : Agile, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining key agent and community relationships in the assigned territory of Fulton, Cobb, and Cherokee Counties in the Atlanta, Georgia territory.
- Develops strategies to meet and/or exceed territory sales quota objectives for Medicare Advantage-CCP, Plans.
- Maintains and builds professional collaborative relationships with FMOs and/or General Agency partners.
- Responsible for Captive and non-captive broker recruiting.
- Ensures all Brokers in field force are fully certified to sell by monitoring contracting processes and certification completion through WellCare's Learning Management Website.
- Keeps abreast of all CMS regulations regarding marketing of Medicare Advantage products and supplies information to field force through one on one consultations, and/or on-site regeneration meetings.
- Reports any and all non-compliant sales activity to Regional Broker Manager.
Senior District Sales Manager I Resume
Summary : A high performing and accomplished executive sales leader with a proven track record of leading and inspiring teams that consistently exceed sales goals. A strategic thinker with strong business acumen, decisive leadership, visionary in approach, innovative in actions and producer of successful results.
Skills : Management Experience, Frac/Cement.
- Responsible for leading and influencing multi-store teams.
- Accountable for District P&L, including 14 stores.
- Used teamwork to drive performance for 10 districts and 127 stores.
- Build effective presentations to train and coach other District Managers and Owner/Operators.
- Conducted new District Sales Manager training.
- Led in implementing store strategies while being responsible for sales and P&L financial performance.
- Provided organizational leadership in working with customers - setting an example for customer service.
- Identified opportunities to improve and develop action plans based on regular analysis of business performance, store competitor visits, and input from the Hometown Store Owner teams.
Asst. Senior District Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Senior District Sales Manager for MCI Top 15% of Sales Executives for Verizon Contractual Sales of $25 Million. Earned 13 out of 13 Annual Top Producing Sales Incentive Trips.
Skills : Salesforce, Veeva, Microsoft Office, IBM Team Concept Trainer.
- Hired, trained, and coached a team of pharmaceutical sales professionals responsible for driving sales throughout the Western US territory from California to Alaska; and oversaw staffing requirements during two acquisitions.
- Administered $250k expense budget for district activities including lunch and learns, peer to peer programs, recognition and rewards, and travel.
- Allocated these funds for maximum return on companies' investment.
- Participated in multiple company-wide steering committees to establish and implement the company vision and set goals and objectives for new field executives.
- Compiled and analyzed monthly reports including business activity reports, field activity reports, market research, and expense reports for corporate management.
- Responsible for planning and executing the District Plan Of Action and all team training including product messaging, managed markets training, compliance, business planning, and targeting: Set goals and motivated associates toward achievement of all personal and team objectives.
- Conducted performance evaluations and identified areas of potential improvement.
- Provided training and coaching in establishing new business relationships, presentation skills, negotiating, and closing.
- Educated district management peers and sales team in interpretation of market data to refine messaging strategies.
B.S. In Finance
Associate Senior District Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Senior District Sales Manager dedicated to hiring top-notch sales associates and assuring that store operations run smoothly. Organized and effective at encouraging staff cooperation and productivity.
Skills : Quicken, OPUS, Photoshop, Mac, Android, Java, Linkedin, And MS Office Suite.
- Promoted from sales professional to District Manager within 6 months.
- Interviewed job candidates and made staffing decisions.
- Managed staff of 20 sales associates, and 2 store managers.
- Assigned employees to specific duties to best meet the needs of the store.
- Reordered inventory when it dropped below predetermined levels.
- Instructed staff on appropriately handling difficult and complicated sales.
- Hired, trained and evaluated personnel in sales and marketing.
- Planned budgets and authorized payments and merchandise returns.
- Increased profits through effective sales training and troubleshooting profit loss areas.
Associates Of Arts
Senior District Sales Manager/Executive Resume
Summary : A dynamic, self-motivated professional with 30 years' sales experience in the steel industry, including strategic planning, prospecting, negotiating contracts, and closing deals. Proven success in acquiring new O.E.M. accounts, working closely with mill purchasing executives, and growing relationships with existing clients.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MS Excel.
- Analyzed customer needs and market dynamics to develop sales plans and marketing strategies.
- Coordinated new business development, existing account penetration, and client relationship management activities.
- Directed product launch initiatives district-wide.
- Planned and managed the annual sales operations budget.
- Selected as Chairman of Regional Advair Launch Plan.
- Achieved national ranking of #5 out of 24 Regions for implementing successful Regional Advair product introduction.
- Awarded President's Club 4 times for sales in the top 20% nationally.
- Honored with Excellence in Action award for headquarters marketing rotation.
BS In Agricultural
Senior District Sales Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : A skilled and experienced manager, offering a consistent record of success in positions that have provided a strong production, financial, supervisory, administrative, sales and relationship management background. A talented organizer and resourceful problem solver able to adapt to change, exercise sound judgment and coordinate multiple tasks.
Skills : Sales And Training.
- Responsible for managing 8 Educational Sales Representatives within an 8 state area.
- Managed a sales volume of over $17M along with all budgeting for the district.
- Wrote a comprehensive business plan for the Great Lakes.
- Managed and developed Educational Sales Representatives who were promoted.
- Received apis cup for achieving #1 rank out of 55 district managers; further recognition included vision award for leadership, team commitment award, and customer focus award.
- Implemented incentive programs and defined performance targets to maximize productivity.
- Recruited, trained, and directed a sales executive team of 10, providing ongoing performance development and management.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior District Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Senior District Sales Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Office, Excel, Salesforce.
- Oversaw home delivery of the daily newspaper within a specific geographical area.
- Motivated contractors to provide top-notch service.
- Communicated issues to contractors and coworkers to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Required quick thinking and independent working to implement plans on a daily basis.
- Worked on projects to improve contractor communication.
- Automated text notification system has been in place for 3 years.
- Notified contractors, via text message, when newspapers for their routes have been loaded and are ready for transport.
- Developed a website for contractors to notify them of various promotions and provided delivery tools over the internet.
BA In Marketing