Headline : Experience in Requirement Gathering and Analysis, System Design and Development phases of Software Development. Strong experience in Data Warehousing experience using a Power Center.
Skills : Technical Skills, Analytical Skills.
Objective : Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides.
Skills : Data Quality, Data Warehousing, Data Analysis.
Summary : Focused industry experience in IT with a strong background in Oracle Database development and Data Warehousing and about process using Power Center.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
Objective : Experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides.
Skills : Data Warehousing, Data Analysis, SQL.
Objective : Exposure on optimizing the SQL and performance tuning using Explain Plan. ETL developers are responsible for designing and creating the data warehouse and all related extraction.
Skills : Communication Skills, Organized.
Objective : Seasoned IT professional with proven technical skills. Experience in information technology, with specific focus on Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Data Conversion, Testing, design.
Skills : Management, Technical Skills.
1. Responsible for the development and maintenance of applications with technologies involving Enterprise Java and Distributed technologies.
2. Collaborated with developers, product managers, business analysts, and business users in conceptualizing.
3. Assisted in the definition, development, and documentation of software's objectives, business requirements.
4. Collaborated with the QA team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results.
5. Assisted in the design and implementation process for new products, research, and create POC for possible solutions.
6. Developed components based on business and/or application requirements
7.Created unit tests in accordance with team policies & procedures
Objective : Experience in all aspects of software development and systems management - including analysis of project, development, deployment, testing, implementation and documentation in various industries.
Skills : Communication Skills, Analytical Skills.
1. Experted in Informatica and should have used various transformations in Informatica
2. Reviewed the informatica programs to ensure that high levels of quality are being met.
3. Experienced in ETL migration projects. Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills.
4. Reviewed the Informatica jobs to ensure that high levels of quality are being met.
5. Experienced with JSON, XML formats.
6. Able to understand complex SQL queries, procedures, and functions.
7. Experienced on other ETL tools such as Pentaho and DataStage etc.
Objective : Informatica developers analyze a business's database storage and warehousing capabilities and assess the company's data requirements.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Organized.
1. Implemented of High Availability ( HA ) and Disaster Recovery planning.
2. Performed Tuning of MDM Real-Time and Batch Processing.
3. Mentored application team members and junior administrators.
4. Provided Subject Matter Expertise in the Informatica suite of products including but not limited to PowerCenter.
5. Supported and troubleshooting of Informatica MDM and ETL Server implementations.
6. Installed and configured Informatica environments, upgrade Informatica server software (as required).
7. Performed root cause analysis of any platform issue and resolve the issue. Work with Informatica vendor support if required.
Objective : Design, develop, and test data processes per business requirements, following the development standards and best practices as well as participate in code peer reviews to ensure our applications comply with best practices.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
1. Experienced in setting up and tuning Informatica Powercenter Services.
2. Experienced with various operating platforms, metadata management, and good experience with SQL and ETL.
3.Handed-on Knowledge of various Informatica administration activities, security, backup, performance tuning.
4. Provided effective and timely communications to users, infrastructure team members of system downtime, outages, and issues.
5. Worked with Development and Solution team to assist with implementation & rollouts.
6. Assisted ETL users with issues related to access, configuration, or any other Informatica infrastructure-related issues.
7. Experienced in setting up and tuning Informatica Powercenter Services.
Objective : Solid understanding of the software development process, including requirement gathering, analysis/design, development tools/technologies, release/version control, contemporary testing methodologies.
Skills : Leading Skills, Management.
1. Planned for effective execution to meet the stringent timelines.
2. Worked closely with architects and developers and QA engineers to discuss and evangelize features.
3. Collaborated with geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams in an Agile environment.
4. Participated in internal/cross-team meetings, scoping, decision-making, and technical documentation.
5. Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommending appropriate solutions.
6. Co-ordinated with L2 and L3 support for application bug/ enhancement requirements.
7. Ensured high quality of all development work; following the development process without guidance, but with reviews.