Senior General Manager Resume
Summary : Engineering BS degree and over 30 years of manufacturing management experience. Fully bi-lingual in Spanish (native language) Hands on expertise in production, including business unit management, deployment & successful implementation/improvement. Lean manufacturing experienced, having deployed it from scratch, have written a book for Sony, achieved improvement on the bottom line results (EBIT) including all end to end supply chain management.
Skills : Management, Lean Manufacturing, Operational Excellence, Manufacturing.
- Partnered with store development, recruited, hired, trained, developed and Supervised a staff of 35 employees.
- Increased units per customer average by 3.2%.
- Outperformed company expectations in PLCC capture by achieving 105% to goal versus company average of 66%.
- Wrote Book on Lean Management for Sony.
- Analyzed company reporting to forecast and goal the business based on Traffic trends, Conversion, Average Transaction, and UPT expectations.
- Promoted the employee experience through proper on-boarding, defining roles, and measuring results.
- Participated in walk-through visits with District Visual Manager, District and Regional Directors to provide field-level feedback to corporate .
B.A. In Business
Senior General Manager III Resume
Objective : Motivated, personable business professional with a successful track record of leading and growing customer-oriented spa and fitness operations. Experience includes business development, sales, marketing, promotions and cost control. Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain positive relations with staff and customers in high volume, fast-paced operations.
Skills : Account Management, Computer Literate, Training & Development.
- Managed and directed all operations, staffing, revenue and expense goals, and marketing aspects of 112,000 sq.
- Corporated fitness/spa and healthcare facility for 22,000 employees at Cisco System Headquarters in San Jose.
- Responded to member/guest suggestions, concerns, and complaints in a timely, professional, and consistent manner while providing the gold standard in customer service.
- Responsible for full cycle human capital inclusive of hiring, coaching, motivating, scheduling, training, developing, evaluating, firing and assigning projects and workload to staff.
- Ensured the staff is providing gold standard customer service and quality programming to the membership.
- Encouraged and supported staff to pursue advanced training, development and growth opportunities, and to apply for eligible job opportunities within Plus One.
- Provided weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to client outlining revenue, utilization, penetration, retention and any other pertinent operational details.
Bachelor Of Business Administration
Senior General Manager II Resume
Summary : More than 13 years' experience in the retail industry with successful focus on building effective sales teams and visual teams. HIGHLIGHTS - Assessing leadership teams to advance management capabilities. - Training leaders to build skill sets. - Coaching to offer direct feedback. ACCOMPLISHMENTS - Increased gross margin to become one of the Top 10 most profitable stores in the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Intuit Quickbase, Salesforce Chatter, Siterra.
- Worked side by side with the Vice President on overseeing 3 apartment communities in Pennsylvania and Delaware.
- Prepared annual budgets and monthly financial reports.
- Monitored marketing trends, negotiate vendor contract and oversee capital improvements.
- Increased occupancy from 79% to 96% within 10 months.
- Restructured the service department to increase productivity, provide 24 hour response time, minimize overtime and provide excellent customer service.
- Created a Superstar Leasing Team with an unmatched sales technique.
- Restructured the office to ensure that company policies and guidelines were being followed.
Senior General Manager I Resume
Summary : Results driven, customer service and operational management. Leader with demonstrated success driving and maintaining rents at sustainable levels while also focusing on cost management. Proven success developing and empowering employees leading to promotability to leadership/management roles.
Skills : Sales / Customer Service, Management Experience, Operations Management, Training & Development, Recruiting, Microsoft Office.
- Involved with all details of preparing, writing, and managing 2 budgets that total $8.2 million in Gross Revenues and $3.3 million in Operating Expenses.
- Managed and executed capital expenditures ranging between $800K and $1.1 million.
- Outperformed every budgeted NOI at both properties since taking control of 2 sites in a highly competitive market that has favored purchasing vs.
- Oversaw the day-to-day operations through effective communication with a 14 member team that consists of 3 office staff and 4 maintenance staff at each site.
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and monitoring training for each staff member.
- Responsible for counseling when objectives are not achieved.
- Detailed knowledge of local submarket through bi-weekly and monthly market surveys.
Accredited Residential Manager
Assistant Senior General Manager Resume
Summary : To help grow and develop a reputable company that strives for high profit, customer satisfaction, and employee growth. can utilize skills with sales, people, and product to exceed expectations of superiors and be of service.
Skills : Management, Sales, Time Management, Customer Service.
- Defined and implemented long term objectives; oversee and control all daily operations, policy implementation, advertising promotions, and strategic direction.
- Interfaced directly with top-level executives, negotiated high-dollar contracts, and coordinate implementation.
- Managed accounts and orchestrated post-sale professional services and resources.
- Trained sales associates to upsell increasing gross and net profits.
- Managed Net VP Rollfoward.
- Performed weekly inspections for sales, staff development, and general upkeep and maintenance of the gym.
- Developed marketing and cooperate partnerships in order to generate repeat business.
Associate Senior General Manager Resume
Summary : A challenging position requiring a dedicated and active individual, which will allow opportunities for further growth and development.
Skills : Training, Human Resources, Marketing, Multi-Unit Management, Skilled Salesman, P&L Management, Inventory Management, Negotiating.
- Established clear team objectives and individual goals.
- Created a positive culture linked to the corporate culture.
- Identified what motivates each individual and directing conversations and actions appropriately.
- Recruited and selected brand-right Associates; always on the lookout for promising individuals and cultivating relationships with them.
- Delivered the top Key Results by inspiring associates to provide the customer experience through developing associate competence and knowledge; and analyzing store financial data.
- Forecasted of staffing needs accurately based on available information and scheduling of associates accordingly.
- Appropriately adjusted staffing levels up or down to meet the business.
International Business Administration
Assistant Senior General Manager I Resume
Summary : Eye for increasing operation productivity. Sales and goal Driven, Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Business, or related fields.
Minimum 5 years managing a plant, office, or sterile manufacturing facility in a supervisory role.
Skills : POS, Microsoft Excel And Office, Multi Unit Leadership, LSM.
- Created a positive experience for our guests and employees with a fresh approach to retail management.
- Profitably lead daily operations with an ownership mentality at an assigned store.
- Lead the execution of preparing and maintaining quality and fresh products in the area of foodservice while complying with Health Department regulations at all times.
- Lead a culture of excellent customer service.
- Maintained a fully staffed store.
- Continuously developed all employees towards the goal of achieving advancement opportunities.
- Conducted monthly store meetings that encourage open communication, feedback and follow up.
Associate In Completion Date
Associate Senior General Manager I Resume
Headline : To pursue a management position in a restaurant that will provide opportunities for higher professional growth.
Skills : Property Management, Real Estate, Multi-Family Housing,.
- Achieved a cost savings to the bottom line in Bar Grocery costs of 3% for the 37 units in my region.
- Implemented hub and satellite operation for the Lawton and Altus area, resulting in increased profits Restructured daily operations and staff to.
- Oversee all marketing and operations of a high-volume, fast-casual restaurant concept with multiple revenue generating streams New store opening - .
- Promoted to Senior General Manager in early 2012 Operated Osteria Morini SoHo and Bernardsville, NJ starting in late 2012 Opened and established .
- Responsible for validating profitability, contract compliance as well as company standards and procedures.
- Partnered with the client to manage their operating budget of the site.
- Built strong relationships with other departments/vendors to garner influence on decision making and be associated as a subject matter expert.
- Facilitated monthly meetings with all GMs holding them accountable for individual performance.
Bachelor Of Science In Additional
Lead Senior General Manager Resume
Summary : Dynamic and accomplished catering and food service professional who is customer-centric and team-oriented. Aspires to manage a successful restaurant operation. Notable success in large-scale event planning, food preparation and menu development. Other professional background includes business operations, accounting and marketing. Highlights Staff development talent Proven sales record Customer-oriented Experienced in culinary arts Adaptable Full service restaurant background Operations management Strong leader.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Word, Management, Data Entry, Budgeting, Billing, Billing, Scheduling, Staff Development.
- Managed two restaurants concurrently.
- Increased annual sales from $1.3M to $1.9M at FTW location.
- Managed customer loyalty program increasing marketing database 40% to 13,000 members.
- Developed and maintained delivery/catering database accounting for 30% of gross sales.
- Developed spreadsheet for payroll processing company wide Decreased food cost from 32% to 27.5%.
- Decreased alcohol cost from 33% to 26.5%.
- Best Food Cost for three years, Best annual cost-cutting ideas 2 years in a row, Highest Mystery Shops.
- Trained and coached 12 new managers.
- Reduced turnover from 125% to 25% annually, GM for Fort Worth and Southlake concurrently 1 year.
Senior General Manager Resume
Summary : Relocated to Denver, Colorado a little over a year ago and have been working as a Staff Accountant which absolutely love. However, hoping to find something making more money and closer to home and would love the opportunity to utilize skills and learn new skills with company. If given the opportunity a fast learner and a very dependable and hard working individual.
Skills : Adaptive Traffic Software Sales Management, Government RFP's, Regional Sales Management, Contract Negotiations, Professional Presentations, Trade Shows, ITS Sales Management, Software.
- Handled all daily, weekly and monthly paperwork.
- Counted inventory daily and do a full store inventory count weekly.
- Responsible for the over all operation of sales including sales revenue, production, retention, goals, projections of two health clubs with three .
- Responsible for daily club sales results, retention of members, promotions, prospecting, and participates in daily, weekly and monthly production .
- Enhanced revenue 18. 5% through dramatic ppm reduction by re-structuring production standards to include quality improvements.
- Presided over seamless launch of vertical 841 program through introduction of burst trials on equipment daily measuring results and developing action plans, as well as, garnering adoption as sop for all new launches.
- Directed and managed all food and beverage, bowling, and arcade operations on a daily basis for a staff of over 85.
Bachelor Of Arts In Government