Information Technologist Resume
Summary : Dedicated Information Technologist professional with motivation to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success.
Skills : Natural Leader, Procedure Development.
- Managed backup, security and user help systems, set computer and networking permissions.
- Configured and defined parameters for installation or testing of local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), hubs, routers, switches, controllers, multiplexers, or related networking equipment.
- Configured wide area network (WAN) or local area network (LAN) routers or related equipment and set up permissions.
- Evaluated local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN) performance data to ensure sufficient availability or speed, to identify network problems, or for disaster recovery purposes.
- Installed and configured wireless networking equipment.
- Installed network software, including security or firewall software.
- Installed new hardware or software systems or components, ensuring integration with existing network systems.
Sr. Information Technologist Resume
Summary : Seeking full-time or part-time employment in Information Technologist, Infrastructure Support or Design to use skills and experience.
Skills : IT, Customer Service, Photography.
- Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting a company's computer systems.
- Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments.
- Supports LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Maintains system efficiency.
- Ensures design of system allows all components to work properly together.
- Troubleshoots problems reported by users.
- Makes recommendations for future upgrades.
- Maintains network and system security.
- Analyzes and isolates issues.
Jr. Information Technologist Resume
Objective : Strong experience with computer networking, project management, network engineering, systems security, VoIP, hardware and software installation, as well as application and technical support. Strong ability to work in a team setting. Advanced knowledge of network architecture, and TCP/IP. 10+ years of experience in supporting Enterprise-level applications.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Served as a Senior Level User Support Technologist for over 200 end users on-site.
- Participated in various OS and application migrations.
- Serviced and supported Laptop and Desktop computers and servers in HP and Dell environment.
- Managed and administered Server 2003, Microsoft Windows 8.1/7 and Mac OsX.
- Managed and configured RSA Console, encryption using Sophos and PGP.
- Monitored Servers for system alerts using Solarwinds software.
- Utilized Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server to create and manage user accounts and mailboxes.
- Supported users remotely using Altris software in on-site location.
Information Technologist I Resume
Objective : Seeking Information Technologist position involving Network/Systems installation, configuration, repair, maintenance, and support.
Skills : Management, Technology.
- Designed, installed and configured all networked components including cabling, routers, switches, printers, NT Primary and Back-up Domain controllers.
- Performed aerial cable repairs and tower climbing up to 300ft.
- Inspected for secured spaces, set up user accounts, password resets, imaging, installation of applications such Composite Health Care Systems (CHCS), deployment and support of desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
- Installed and maintained of application software such as (CHCS); drivers and patches.
- Ensured current virus and security protection.
- Repaired broken equipment and installed new equipment including all networked Servers, PCs and printers.
- Imagined and configured of servers, desktops and laptops engaged and corrected BIOS.
- Responsible for back-up of data and applications ensuring system integrity and restart capability.
Information Technologist II Resume
Headline : A highly competent, adaptable and responsible professional, with a proven record of providing outstanding services and implementing necessary systems, procedures, policies, and necessary support.
Skills : Computers, Mobile Phones, Radio, RTLSDR, Digital Control.
- Provided all administrative support related to the telecommunications requirements for three sites of the Headquarters, U.S.
- Placed all orders for telephone line installations, disconnections, changes in service, and all peripheral equipment (Cellular Phones, Pagers, etc.) as needed.
- Troubleshooted all ISDN (Integrated System Digital Network) and Analog telephone lines, voicemail, and fax equipment as well as performing most internal phone line work.
- Programmed all telephones for use within facility.
- Maintained communications with service providers and customers daily.
- Assisted in the major reconfiguring of the telephone closet and cabling of new telecommunications system.
- Created, maintained, and updated telecommunications database.
- Provided assistance in the planning, coordinating, and scheduling of VTC (Video Teleconferences).
- Established and maintained VTC continuity in point- to-point and multipoint modes involving the most senior leadership in both military and civilian environments by operating a one-of-a-kind, state of the art VTC system.
Information Technologist III Resume
Summary : A dedicated Network and Systems Administrator who is skilled in areas of technical support, troubleshooting, and network/system administration. To make a significant contribution to the values and future goals of the company.
Skills : Network Administration, System Administration, Blackberry, Windows 7, Microsoft Office.
- Maintained user accounts and network access using Active Directory, as well as Microsoft Exchange.
- Setup and maintained user access to the wireless enterprise network.
- Directly helped users with desk-side issues.
- Setup user access for VPN and remote connections.
- Handle DIACAP packages received for other sites.
- Assisted in the coordination of scanning servers.
- Installed applications and implemented group policies.
- Handled all setup of workstation for all individual users.
- Imaged systems using Symantec Ghost Server.
Asst. Information Technologist Resume
Objective : Seeking challenging, full-time computer support, network administration or related position that will utilize diverse information technology background, communication skills and strong technical problem-solving abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Technologies, System Administrations, Training / Reporting & Analysis.
- Developed a manual of standard IT procedures used to support GLP Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Monitored, tested and maintained office network, installed and supported new computer hardware and software.
- Diagnosed and resolved software/hardware conflicts and computer user issues.
- Created and implemented disaster recovery plans.
- Facilitated data recovery when needed.
- Administered NAS device and ensured GLP data integrity.
- Performed Computer Validation of computer systems used to collect GLP data.
- Administered domain names and websites, Avaya phone/voicemail system.
- Created and maintained VPN to link second location to main office network.
Associate Information Technologist Resume
Headline : An Information Technologist position within an organization that allows utilizing skills while giving the opportunity for professional growth. Highly motivated individual with over 25 years of IT and customer service related experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Web Design, Web Development.
- Rewrote the Public Libraries of Saginaw's main website in HTML5 & CSS3 to make it a responsive site.
- Assisted the Genealogy Department of the library in bringing our local historical digital collection to all patrons through the creation of an online website using the CONTENTdm program.
- Responsible for Hardware and software support for system-wide computers including but not limited to security updates and software installs.
- Assisted in budgeting IT-related expenses.
- Developed training materials to teach staff and public users of the library on how to use various software applications.
- Created and maintained library Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Trained local non-profit grant seekers in researching available grants using the Foundation Center's Funding Information Database.
Lead Information Technologist Resume
Summary : Organized, take-charge professional with exceptional follow-through abilities and detail orientation; can effectively prioritize a broad range of responsibilities in order to achieve maximum level of organizational operating effectiveness; problem solver, troubleshooter; have proven ability to manage multiple projects; possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with individuals on all levels.
Skills : Solaris 11, Solaris 10, UNIX Administration, Server Deployment, OS Integration.
- Installed printer onsite for various businesses.
- Checked in with the client.
- Diagnosed were run on the old printers.
- Disconnected, the area of placement was cleaned, and the new printer(s) was installed.
- Responsible for the Diagnostics were run on the new printer(s).
- Called remote team to install the new printer(s).
- Packed up the old Printer to be shipped back to the printer provider.
Information Technologist Resume
Objective : IT professional with experience as a Systems Administrator and Network Security Administrator. Strong written and verbal communicator with excellent conflict management and problem-solving skills. Thrives under pressure and works well independently, on a team, and as a leader. Active TS/SCI Clearance.
Skills : Solidworks, Autocad, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Provided migration for 4700 users' terminals with Windows 7 to 8.1 and from legacy VPN RX software implementation.
- Built and deploy new images using Ghost for upgraded Dell, HP Desktops, and Laptops.
- Second level support of VMware Virtual Desktop, Office 2010, Lotus Notes, Outlook, and McAfee Antivirus.
- Modified network resources by using Active Directory group policies.
- Provided, create, remove, and modify user's accounts.
- Designed and maintained LANs and system-level wide area networks.
- Performed regular server configuration and management.
- Developed group network security policies.
- Provided and updated router and firewall security.