Senior Human Resources Business Partner Resume
Objective : Passionate hands on strategic business, human resources and change management professional. Over 20 years of overall HR experience with a key focus on leadership development, performance improvement, recruitment, change management, M&A and talent management experience. I have proven success as an executive and leadership coach driving process alignment and strategy execution as well as career and organizational development, succession planning and companywide culture and change management programs.
Skills : Change Management Talent Management Performance Coaching.
- Partnered with executives and managers to leverage HR systems to drive the Company's culture.
- Provided strategic advice on establishing Company culture, and the related policies and procedures.
- Ensured legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements.
- Conducted investigations; maintain records.
- Represented the organization at hearings if necessary.
- Lead and administer Reward and Recognition program to reinforce positive behaviors.
- Communicated with employees and managers regarding HR policies, practices and programs.
Master Of Science
Senior Human Resources Business Partner III Resume
Headline : Strategic and engaging Senior Human Resources Leader with over 20-years comprehensive experience coaching and influencing leaders to attain business success. Experienced in the areas of organizational effectiveness and design, talent management, leadership development and employee engagement. Collaborative style with demonstrated ability to build strong relationships across organizations and to motivate others, individually and in groups. Excellent interpersonal and client management skills built on trust, cooperation and teamwork.
Skills : Management, Project Management, HR Policies, HR/Employment.
- Partnered with the leadership teams in Sales and Marketing, Finance, IS&T and Legal to increase organizational effectiveness and capability.
- Advised and consulted with senior leaders in the areas of business strategy, organizational and team effectiveness, employee engagement and change management.
- Developed strategies and plans that increase leadership and organizational impact.
- Assessed, designed and delivered timely solutions that address key client priorities, company-wide culture change, business transformation initiatives and acquisition integration.
- Collaborated and leveraged expertise with all HR functions to meet the needs of the organization.
- Facilitated leadership and employee development programs.
- Designed training for acquisition-related activities including Employee Assessment Process, Manager Notification Training and Transition/Change Management.
Senior Human Resources Business Partner II Resume
Summary : Human Resource Professional with over 10 years of progressive Human Resource Management experience.
Skills : Systems: Workday, PeopleAdmin, Successfactors, PeopleSoft, Understanding of leaves.
- Responsible for full HR support for the Sandy ETrade site (360 FT employees).
- Coached and counseled managers and associated on all human resource issues.
- Facilitated employee relations resolution by investigation, mediation, etc.
- Provided direction and guidance to exempt and non-exempt human resource staff when needed.
- Managed site level roll-out of corporate HR programs such as benefits, training classes, compensation programs, success sharing bonuses, etc.
- Maintained trend analysis on direct and indirect attrition, making recommendations when appropriate.
- Ensured compliance and consistency of all company policies, procedures and practices.
B.S. In Organizational Behavior
Senior Human Resources Business Partner I Resume
Summary : Human Resources Certified Professional with over 15 years of comprehensive management experience including strategic planning, independent research and analysis, conflict resolution, recruiting, training, succession planning, diversity planning, benefits and compensation administration, & performance management (to include experience with expats). Security Clearance Secret Clearance (current) issued by Department of Defense (DoD).
Skills : Compensation Management, Benefits Administration, Employee.
- Served as a trusted HR advisor to 500+ employees (CONUS and OCONUS) by supporting managers and demonstrating business acumen as it related to government contracting and proposals (OFCCP/ SCA compliance), and understood the associated impact to resources.
- Provided direct leadership support as a Business Unit Business Partner in the implementation and delivery of HR services in the areas of Organization and Employee Development/Workforce planning &Talent Management, Coaching & Facilitation, Compensation mapping, Benefits, and Employee Relations, Recruiting and Retention, all while understanding the Business Unit's strategic priorities and the customers' business.
- Planned strategies and completed actions related to recruitment of applicants for new business opportunities to support proposal preparation, provided input to Operational plans, and lead resource transitions at time of award.
- Involved completion of job analyses and workforce planning activities to determine recruitment priorities and strategies and compensation mapping.
- Partnered with leadership team and managers to identify talent gaps and development needs.
- Lead the HRIS (Success Factors) automation implementation.
- Provided guidance, consultation, and assistance to managers and employees on training and development matters.
B.S. In Business Administration
Assistant Senior Human Resources Business Partner Resume
Summary : Successful and highly qualified Human Resources Professional with accomplishments in recruitment, performance management and employee relations initiatives while maintaining the goals of the organization. Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with management and employees at all organizational levels. Excellent business skill set accompanied with proven success managing all Human Resource functions in a dynamic, multi-functional, multi-site global organization.
Skills : SPHR, Certified Myers Briggs facilitator, Certified Achieve Global management trainer.
- Remotely provided support to field sales personnel and sites without HR Support.
- Served as a liaison between business managers and employees to improve communication, working relationships and foster a more productive work environment.
- Participated in rollout of Pall's Customer First initiative.
- Assisted in evaluating staffing requirements to develop appropriate recruitment strategies for positions at all levels of the organization.
- Collaborated with hiring managers to drive recruitment efforts and coach manager through all phases of the hiring process.
- Developed and implemented web-based training, onboarding, coaching, career and leadership development programs, and evaluated the effectiveness of these programs.
- Supported the implementation of the new Learning Management System, developed statements of work to procure a variety of training programs, and managed those programs.
Certificate In Human Resources Studies
Associate Senior Human Resources Business Partner Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in Human Resources where can successfully utilize combined passion for business with understanding of Human Resources principles in building and developing exceptional teams.
Skills : Qualified MBTI Practitioner, Certificate From Association Of Workplace Investigators, Certified In FIRO-B And FIRO Business.
- Responsible for employee relations for client group of approximately 700 individuals ranging from hourly workforce through director level.
- Created development opportunity program hourly employees to take on leadership roles preparing them for advancement.
- Developed, administered & coached managers utilizing self-created performance management training modules.
- Recruited for roles within the manufacturing plant.
- Supported client groups in the creation of their employee engagement plans to drive a highly engaged workforce.
- Built comprehensive succession planning and communication to ensure achievement of business results and support change.
- Created innovative performance appraisal tool to bring manufacturing plant to a more consistent practice in rating employees.
Human Resources Management
Senior Human Resources Business Partner/Manager Resume
Summary : Human Resources Leader with over 20 years experience in deploying HR programs and plans across high technology, manufacturing, and aerospace businesses. Eight years experience managing HR teams ranging from 4 to 9 employees. Recognized as an effective decision-maker with a strong and diverse HR Generalist background in Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Employment Law, Compliance, EEO/Affirmative Action, Compensation and Benefits, Executive Leadership Coaching, Workers' Compensation and Training & Development.
Skills : Communication, Scheduling, Project management.
- Provided full range of HR services across departments.
- Worked with Line Leaders to ensure department goals and objectives align with business strategy.
- Increased leadership effectiveness by providing training to Line Leaders on Leaders' Guide, Conflict Resolution, Maintaining Union-free Workforce, Documentation, Compliance (FMLA, ADA, Appropriate Workplace Behavior and DOT Drug Testing Program) and Individual Leadership Improvement Plans.
- Successfully managed employee investigations and interventions on variety of issues related to job performance, appropriate workplace behavior and Affirmative Action/EEOC charges.
- Researched and validated intervention data, developed and implemented action plans and follow-up metrics improving organizational effectiveness.
- Reduced recruitment costs by 25% Co-created first employee handbook Adapted and effectively streamlined HR processes and assisted in integration after two mergers Increased performance appraisal completion rate by 60% On 9/11/2001, our office located on the 92nd Floor of the World Trade Center office was destroyed and 69 colleagues killed.
- Returned to work the next day and balanced the needs of surviving colleagues and families of deceased while playing key role in keeping business open.
Human Resources Management
Assistant Senior Human Resources Business Partner I Resume
Summary : Ensured positive Employee Relations by using a variety of tools such as Management By Walking Around (MBWA), employee roundtable discussions, and one-on-one employee meetings. Created process to ensure consistency around disciplinary actions inclusive of understanding good manufacturing practices, facilitating discussions, and creating follow up tools to ensure compliance. Advised and counseled on people-related issues while protecting the organization from potential litigation and supporting the overall business .
Skills : Communication, Project management.
- Established and constructed comprehensive HR functions and operations as a strategic business partner to three separate lines of .
- Represented division in corporate initiative to redesign Human Resources Shared Services.
- Increased organizational capability by conducting organizational assessments via employee surveys, management focus groups, and one-on-one executive interviews to enable high performance and drive best practices.
- Improved communication practices and increased team productivity and effectiveness by facilitating customized team workshops and new manager assimilation programs.
- Increased organizational performance by coaching business leaders on strategic planning, leadership, change management and communication strategies.
Directed all aspects of HR activities for assigned client including multi-state locations and field locations.
- Oversaw the design and development of compensation strategy and programs; develop and manage annual budgets for the department, and perform periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Ensured planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; schedule management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee concerns.
Master Of Arts
Associate Senior Human Resources Business Partner I Resume
Objective : Business executive with over 16 years of comprehensive management, human resources and operational experiences including consulting with C-Suite executives, strategic planning, conflict resolution and benefit program management PERFORMANCE MILESTONES Achieved highest associate engagement survey results from for the south market Achieved client retention of 92.
Skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, ADP HR/Perspective, HRIS.
- Oversaw onboarding, employee relations, recruitment, progressive discipline, compensation, and performance management to 5 North America offices.
- Established strong consultative relationships with senior management and acted as a resource to employees on policies and benefits.
- Managed processes including year-end salary review, performance appraisal process and budgets.
- Interpreted employment laws, policies and procedures to ensure consistent application and legal compliance.
- Trained, directed and supervised a staff of four.
- Organized and oversaw college internship program.
- Organized annual WTC family programs and events.
MBA In Human Resources
Senior Human Resources Business Partner Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Senior Human Resources Business Partner with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : MS Office, Customer service, Project management.
- Built business partnerships by understanding and contributing to the integration of HR initiatives and customer business strategies/objectives.
- Met with business partners weekly to develop business acumen and supported business partners with HR initiatives such as performance management, succession planning, employee relations, leadership development, workforce planning and policy interpretation.
- Supported office of 250 office based/700 part-time remote employees.
- Managed and coached 1 direct report to ensure achievement of goals and work responsibility.
- Collaborated with business partners to provide creative solutions, and continuously developed partnerships by providing value added services.
- Strategized with department leaders to meet HR driven corporate goals for performance and talent management.
- Reduced employee complaints regarding line leaders leadership, by partnering with HR specialty team developed department line leaders leadership skills by providing developmental tools; coaching subordinates, manager vs.
- Implemented succession plans for leadership positions within supporting departments; collaborated with department leaders and identified department critical positions and competencies, developed top talent to be in ready positions.
Bachelor Of Science