Senior Human Resources Consultant Resume
Objective : Accomplished Human Resources Professional with extensive experience (including International) in Recruitment/Staffing, Training & Development, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Manager /Employee Counseling, Policy Development & Administration and Compensation and Benefits.
Skills : Labor Relations, Employee Relations, Recruiting, Recruiting, Benefits Administration, Succession Planning, Talent Management, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, HRis, HRis, Human Resources.
- Served as the Senior Human Resources Consultant of Military Personnel for two Serco Inc.
- Worked closely with the Chief of Military Personnel Division and the Director of Human Resources.
- Supervised either directly or indirectly a staff consisting up to 56 civilian employees.
- Interviewed, selected and conducted the new employee orientation for each applicant.
- Planned shifts and work based on workload, priorities, and availability of personnel.
- Made changes in organization work, implement plans, procedures, policies and workflow of subordinate work to ensure mission is accomplished.
- Handled Employee Performance Appraisals.
Senior Human Resources Consultant III Resume
Summary : Human Resources Generalist with comprehensive human resources experience including recruitment and retention, conflict resolution, change management, labor relations and benefits administration. Proven experience collaborating with senior management to conduct Human Resources strategic planning in order to support and further corporate goals.
Skills : Employee Relations, Policy Development, Reporting, Compliance.
- Provided high value HR Outsourcing solutions to such businesses as credit unions, government contractors, private schools, associations, for-profit organizations for over 10 years.
- Transformed the HR role to strategic business partner, including working with senior management to drive key business and implement performance initiatives.
- Conducted extensive analysis of existing HR organization and developed business plan to update all policies, procedures, services, programs and operations.
- Directed human resource functions on long-term contracts including recruiting, hiring practices, benefits and compensation.
- Developed standardized organizational model to clarify authority and responsibilities.
- Performed audits of human resources operations.
- Provided employee relations support to both executive management and staff.
Masters In Human Resources Management
Senior Human Resources Consultant II Resume
Summary : Expert Human Resources leader who partners with all levels of an organization Extensive experience in industrial setting including manufacturing and mining Experienced in both union relations as well as union avoidance Skilled recruiter who has delivered measurable results Master of Science in Human Resources and Industrial Relations.
Skills : Ms Office Suite, Accounting.
- Included working with multi-industry, multi-sized companies throughout the US for compliance advice on regulatory and labor laws, FLSA, FMLA, employee termination and layoff, recruitment, personnel records control and processes; drug free workforce implementation; harassment and potential EEO claim investigations; unemployment consultation, and employee handbook review and revision.
- Acted as liaison with client to facilitate resolution of client issues regarding benefits, payroll, human resources, and safety.
- Delivered training seminars for clients and their employees.
- Informed and educated clients about Human Resources policies, procedures, performance management, recruitment, and employee relations issues.
- Developed appropriate strategies for clients regarding employee relations, disciplinary action, operations, and performance issues.
- Assisted clients with resolution of employee issues pertaining to leaves of absence, workers' compensation, and disability accommodations.
- Conducted New Hire Orientations and Annual Enrollment meetings.
Senior Human Resources Consultant I Resume
Objective : Results-oriented, hands-on, performance-driven human resources professional with strong business acumen, proven track record and high standard of excellence. Professional ethics coupled with superior communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
Skills : Expertise In Human ResourcesFully Bilingual/English And Spanish, Written Oral, Computer . Team Work Believer.
- Advised managers on areas of exposure in existing human resources practices and provide counsel on complex employee issues.
- Consulted with managers on the interpretation and administration of corporate policies and legal and regulatory compliance issues.
- Investigated and responded to all potential EEOC claims including employee complaints of discrimination, harassment and retaliation.
- Promoted effective managerial decision-making by analyzing external labor trends, assessment of attitudes and opinions, competitive compensation data and employment law developments.
- Responsible for recruiting at all levels including sourcing candidates, interviewing and negotiating offers.
- Managed the reorganization and closure of several departments without incident.
- Included compliance with the WARN Act, communication to staff, coordination of outplacement services and payment of severance and retention bonus.
Bachelors In Sociology
Assistant Senior Human Resources Consultant Resume
Summary : Skilled administrator with a broad range of experience that encompasses recruitment and retention, compensation and benefits, policy development and administration, conflict resolution, career services, program management, staff development, and legal compliance. Serve as a consultant to constituents of varying backgrounds, industries, and professional levels and demonstrated ability to collaborate successfully with internal and external stakeholders to develop integrated solutions.
Skills : Coaching, Facilitation, Predictive Index Certified, Benefits, Payroll, Employee Relations, Employee Development, Talent Management.
- Consulted with multiple stakeholders (Directors, HR Partners, Managers, and City Leadership) to develop strategies to recruit and select talent, including executive level.
- Consulted with internal clients to provide strategy solutions for department reorganizations to positively influence stakeholder alignment, organizational culture and performance.
- Managed comprehensive data collection and organizational assessments to reduce costs through improving efficiencies and decision making.
- Coached Directors and Managers in performance management strategies to support human capital development and key business outcomes.
- Served as project manager on initiative to reduce or maintain the involuntary turnover rate in four key business units.
- Worked across departments to identify challenges, solve problems, and improve processes.
- Communicated effectively with teammates, customer groups, HR partners, vendors and other key stakeholders.
M.S. In Organizational Change
Associate Senior Human Resources Consultant Resume
Summary : Over Sixteen years of progressive Human Resources Management Consulting & Training experience with the ability to provide decisive strategic advice to help organizations meet their business needs. Proven effectiveness in providing vision & counsel while steering organizations through periods of accelerated growth and economic downturn Analytical decision maker with excellent problem-solving skills Excellent oral and written communication Strong presentation skills.
Skills : Executive Level Strategic Human Resources Management.
- Served as a business partner to senior management and line management in all areas of Human Resources.
- Responsible for a client group of over 900 employees at multiple site locations.
- Coached managers on HR strategic planning, selection, and competency development.
- Provided consultation on all Employee & Labor Relations issues to managers and supervisors, including the handling of all stages of the grievance process Work with managers to diagnose organizational issues and identify appropriate strategies to resolve problems and improve team performance.
- Provided interpretation of policies, contracts, employment law & benefit packages.
- Established cooperative working relationships with union representatives and officials, resulting in the reduction of grievances and the creation of common goals and performance standards.
- Assessed company-wide training needs and developed/conducted new training sessions for staff on HR-related topics, including Sexual Harassment & Diversity.
- Developed and implemented HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with employment laws.
- Provide input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Provide Human Capital consulting and project management, strategic planning for start-ups, reorganization plans, HR practice efficiency, process .
- Finance experience includes budget forecasting and reconciliation, GL, benefits reporting and payroll administration.
- Provides HR consulting services including sourcing and recruitment primarily to the retail industry.
Senior Human Resources Consultant/Administrative Resume
Summary : Seasoned strategic, tactical, and operational professional with extensive expertise in the full scope of administrative, accounting, customer service, and human resources operations. Impeccable business acumen with outstanding qualifications and a talent for delivering excellence. Highly collaborative project and team leader, inspiring superior performance through development, coaching, and mentoring.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Effective Communication Skills.
- Responsible for a large variety of HR functions in a unionized environment, including recruiting, performance management, and managing HR records
- Interviewed and hired qualified candidates to fill student level roles.
- Worked in coordination with the hiring managers to understand the goals and requirements, in order to define candidate profiles to ensure the right talent is selected to align with their business requirements.
- Composed and placed advertisements in local and regional publications for technical and professional employment needs.
- Implemented and executed training for employees on How to apply for a position seminars, in order to efficiently train staff on how to submit an application.
- Supervised HR team and increased service levels by 20%, while successfully accomplishing full compliance with policies and procedures for recruitment processes, organizational and leadership development, organizational planning and employee relations.
- Researched, analyzed, prepared and presented metrics to develop a baseline from which to compare results for future projects and undertakings.
Bachelor's In Business
Senior Human Resources Consultant/Generalist Resume
Objective : Client-driven, seasoned HR professional with expertise in Talent Acquisition and Employee Relations within financial services.
Skills : HR Stretegy, Talent Management, HR Projects, HR Transformation, HR Compliance, Compensation, Benefits Planning/Administration.
- Sourced and recruited candidates for high-volume non-exempt and exempt Retail positions.
- Responsible for recruiting Tellers, CSR's, Branch Managers, Financial Services Representatives and Relationship Managers.
- Developed and implemented staffing solutions to meet departmental needs.
- Developed relationships with various organizations and identified networking opportunities to increase candidate pool.
- Responsible for diversity recruitment efforts.
- Facilitated new employee orientation.
- Verified and processed necessary documentation for I-9 purposes.
Senior Human Resources Consultant/Analyst Resume
Summary : Efficient Human Resources with expertise in developing and implementing HR plans and procedures smoothly and with little guidance. Senior Human Resources Consultant offering 20+years in Human Resources, expertise in Recruiting, Interviews and Business Developer. Experienced with Pharmaceuticals, Marketing and Promotions Events Start Up Projects, (Logistics and Coordination).
Skills : Fluent in Itslian and Spanish, working knowledge of French.
- Contracted Position Partner with HRIS implementation team in education and implementation of HR systems and data transfer from SAP to Workday.
- Served as Navigator and Point of Contact for questions and processes.
- Partnered with management and employees to manage a variety of employee relations issues.
- Trained and provided guidance to managers to effectively deal with ER issues on their own.
- Interpreted and supported compliance with company employment policies and government regulations.
- Liaised with other employee relations champions within Direct Energy to provide a consistent approach to employee relations issues.
- Served as a champion to promote a culture of employee growth and development across Direct Energy Business.
- Represented Human Resources as a member of various working groups and committees.
- Provided functional knowledge on employee engagement, training and development, and building a better workplace through the company's Vision and Values of Simple, Friendly, and Direct.
Senior Human Resources Consultant Resume
Objective : Experienced, influential senior HR and Labor Relations leader, who has successfully taken roles with increased responsibility. Assembled and led high performing teams and accomplished at aligning human capital to business strategy. Adept at working in multi-business, matrixed organizations. Trained in and committed to, stellar client service.
Skills : Proficient In A Variety Of Computer Software Applications Including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visual Basic 6.0, PeopleSoft, HRIS, Quick Hire.
- Directed and delivered strategic consulting in leadership development, engagement, talent management, and succession planning to executive management in order to improve business results.
- Saved $1 million in operating costs by resolving workforce/business problems through diverse organizational interventions.
- Increased employee engagement by 20% through counseling leadership on effective management strategies.
- Elevated student Net Promoter Score (NPS) by 18%.
- Reduced regrettable turnover from 10% to 3% through institutional succession planning and focused development plans for mission critical roles and key talent.
- Developed strategic workforce plan incorporating a comprehensive dashboard of 15 people-related metrics and business goals enabling talent optimization.
- Led change management initiatives, departmental restructures, and job role design that improved cost, efficiency and delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Realized 95% of Service Level Agreements (SLAs), favorably impacting student persistence and resulting revenue stream.
Human Resources Management