Senior Member Service Representative Resume
Summary : Over 10 years experience in client and financial services. Interests include a career related to real estate.
Skills : Strong communication with 10+ years of customer.
- Promoted and trained in lending and Mortgages.
- Open new accounts, load and close loan applications, maintain IRA accounts.
- Provide excellent service to members Resolve service issues Track and inspect members orders Accurately process members orders Request return .
- Provided support to Member service representatives, ensure that requests for assistances are responded to in a timely manner, ensure full adherence to.
- Researched and resolved provider issues such as authorization and claim issues.
- Identified the right parties or resources, internally and externally, to resolve issues timely.
- Prepared documentation for meetings, schedules meetings, and educates providers regarding member benefits and the referral process.
Real Estate Principles
Senior Member Service Representative III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that allows me to effectively utilize skills and interact with others, Develops, maintains, and distributes reports for assigned provider groups, Submitting change requests to update provider demographics, group information, contract changes).
Skills : Consistently models and inspires high.
- Assisted employees in serving customers by maintaining resource information.
- Operated as subject matter expert for non-routine calls.
- Aided employees in resolving complex customer inquiries and complaints.
- Took escalated supervisor calls from customers.
- Maintained phone quality standards by auditing employee calls for accuracy and assessing training needs.
- Served as a training resource, mentor, and coach by identifying and sharing best practices for policies and procedures.
- Calculated and distributed employee call statistics and metrics.
Bachelor Of Science In Family
Senior Member Service Representative II Resume
Headline : To increase growth potential as a part/full time team associate within a strong Credit Union organization so may continue academic goals in the Business field.
Skills : Fluent In Symitar Operating Software.
- Scheduled MSR breaks and lunches to maximize member service.
- Coached tellers on sales techniques and sales opportunities.
- Accepted and processed customer deposits and withdrawals.
- Assisted customers with funds availability questions.
- Educate customers about credit union products.
- Maintained and balanced a cash drawer daily.
- Received and processed transactions accurately and timely.
Associate In Science
Senior Member Service Representative I Resume
Objective : An excellent performance record, as will be evidenced by professional references, seeking a challenging position, which will allow to further utilize existing clerical/administrative and customer service skills. Seeking a company that will enable growth and acquiring new skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Detail Oriented, Self Starter, Leadership.
- Received incoming phone calls and assists providers and members (500+ call volume daily) o Provide Customer service and act as liaison between various departments.
- Provided information to members regarding Medicaid & Medicare Programs, Benefits, Services, and Resources.
- Assisted members with Prior Authorizations, Referrals, Pharmacy Services and Provider Information.
- Assisted providers with claims review and reconciliation due to overpayment or errors.
- Assisted members with extensive customer service and utilizing problem solving techniques and critical thinking skills o Provide outstanding assistance to members and providers and comply with the HIPAA guidelines.
- Followed up with service forms and route action grams to proper departments.
- Submited forms to members for disenrollment of plan or general information.
Assistant Senior Member Service Representative Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable and professional with years of working with both people and technology. Talent for quickly mastering technology both in a software and hardware level. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records, including Legal and Medical documents.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Microsft Windows, Customer Service, Childhood Development, General Office , Multi-Line Phone System.
- Greeted members, provided information, payments of subscription and programs, covered phones with similar needs.
- Acted as intermediary between Membership Director and rest of staff, providing department updates, creating and adjusting schedules, and taking meeting minutes.
- Compiled and tracked data on all members, including membership status, payments, facility updates and other billing services.
- Helped create a more efficient filing system for member records.
- Created a easy to navigate system for contacting membership staff during changes in shifts.
- Provided updated lists of all member status, payment methods, alternate payment methods, contact information and lapsed memberships.
- Used General customer service.
GED In General Studies
Associate Senior Member Service Representative Resume
Summary : A dedicated and efficient customer support professional with demonstrated experience in determining customers' needs, problem resolution, as well as establishing programs from inception to completion. An adaptable and performance-driven employee who utilizes analytical and communication skills to work with people inside and outside the organization. Possesses excellent computer skills to develop formulas to provide accurate sales metrics.
Skills : Attention to detail, organizational , personable, strategic planning, multitasking, dependability, presentation developement, member service, data collection, project leadership.
- Provided first-rate service to members, addressed all non-member inquiries, and welcomed new members.
- Received phone calls, performed member outreach, responded to customers' requests, identified research, and resolved member issues.
- Worked with the administrative assistant to perform office-related tasks, such as managing inbound/outbound deliveries, repairs, and payroll.
- Generated daily reports for 20-plus-person sales team.
- Scheduled and organized office meetings, lunches, and events.
- Assisted in the Member Services department development and recommended changes for improvement.
- Successfully recommend, coach, and deliver ongoing training to member service personnel on an ongoing basis.
Assistant Senior Member Service Representative I Resume
Summary : A customer service professional with manufacturing experience looking to share experience and knowledge.
Skills : General Office , Money Handling, Supervisor, People , Customer Service, Computer.
- Responsible for being able to assist and conduct basic money handling and teller duties.
- Had to have knowledge in using general office machines and softwares to be able to assist members with their financial needs.
- Able to handle time sensitive, important legal documents and get them to their proper file and/or department in a timely manner.
- Carried out basic banking transactions.
- Assisted members with opening and closing closing accounts.
- Assisted members with starting and closing loans.
- Responsible for closing on mortgage loans Notary public.
High School Diploma
Senior Member Service Representative/Analyst Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity apply communication skills, innovative outlook, and educational background within a dynamic company to improve the lives of others.
Skills : Organized, Detail Oriented, Microsoft Office Proficient, 50 Words Per Minute, 10 Key Proficient, Compassionate.
- Researched and resolved cash outages and account discrepancies Provided additional training and support to employees regarding branch security, cash handling, fraud procedures, and conflict resolution.
- Assisted with assistant manager and member service officer duties as necessary including: employee interview/appraisal, reports, training, and account opening/closings.
- Requested and completed additional troubleshooting training from vendors to reduce branch costs of maintenance on ATM and cash dispensers.
- Encouraged membership growth through sales efforts Encouraged associates through team building activities and role-play for sales/solicitation challenges.
- Provided monthly meetings with associates to review work, addresses challenges, and resolve questions or concerns.
- Ability to mediate and resolve conflicts despite varying ages, socioeconomic status, culture backgrounds, academic backgrounds, and professional goals.
- Led management workshops for all branch locations and trained new and existing Member Service Representatives.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Member Service Representative/Specialist Resume
Summary : Offering over eight years of teller, customer service, and manufacturing experience in the financial, optical, and transportation industries. Respected for professionalism, work ethic, and reliability. Recognized for the ability to interact in a team environment and contribute to team efforts. Desires the opportunity to accept challenging projects and learn new skills.
Skills : computer , word,excel, powerpoint and can type 60 wpm.
- Opened and closed branch. Processed branch accounting summary and corporate reports.
- Submitted wires and teller checks.
- Trained member service representatives.
- Maintained a cash vault and supply coin/currency to staff.
- Had primary responsibility for encoding checks, filming and creating cash letters.
- Served as primary contact for member questions and/or problems relating to teller activity.
- Researched teller outages.
- Assisted member service representatives with questions and/or problems.
Senior Member Service Representative Resume
Summary : Experience in A/R, A/P, Invoicing, Balance Reconciliation, General Ledger, Data Entry and Banking. Wish to seek challenging assignments and responsibilities with an opportunity for growth and career advancement as successful achievements.
Skills : Consumer Lending, Notary, Customer Service And Sales, Management.
- Assisted members with basic transactions (i.e. deposits, withdrawals, and transfers).
- Balanced and ran the branch vault on a daily basis.
- Trained approximately 20-30 new hires on the basics of the software they would use every day on the job Trained 12 employees within the branch on running cash drawers and how to do more intensive transactions.
- Sold Sunmark products and services to members on a daily basis.
- Ordered cash to restock the branch vault so that the branch could operate efficiently.
- prepared cash and coins to be shipped out when needed.
- Worked with management to organize weekly branch meetings coordinated lunch schedules for the MSR line daily.