Senior Network Consultant Resume
Objective : 8 Years of extensive hands on experience in Network and Security engineering and Network Infrastructure. Experienced with an array of Cisco, HP, juniper and Checkpoint, ASA, Palo alto networking hardware and software Managing and implementing remote firewall for State agencies using NSM, SPACE, SmartDashboard and CSM.
Skills : 17 Years in technology roles, MCP, Comptia HIT Health.
- Performed migration of legacy Bigip and 3-DNS devices to newer version of LTM 8900 boxes Major role in ATT MIS, GMIS, USP and VHO DNS network setup, implementing advanced features such as QOS, Load balancing using Brocade ADX10000, Alteon.
- Configured named for the DNS.
- Wrote the Deployment Guides and MOPS for production network.
- Implemented Multicast for the ATT CDN network.
- Configured and troubleshoot of multicast protocols such as PIM-SM, PIM-DM, PIM-SSM.
- Responsible for all monitoring and troubleshooting all enterprise applications such as MS-Exchange, Citrix/Term Server, Mainframe Access, RACF, RSA Security, Wins, DNS and DHCP Implemented MPLS VPN (RFC 2547) Mechanisms on Cisco IOS and JUNOS.
- Configured and deployed Palo Alto firewalls for remote site implementation, web filtering and application control.
- Implemented Zone Based Firewalling and Security Rules on the Palo Alto Firewall.
- Configured rules and Maintaining Palo Alto Firewalls & Analysis of firewall logs using various tools.
Jr. Senior Network Consultant Resume
Objective : CCNA CCNP Certified Network Engineer with 7 years of professional experience in analytical, instinctive and flexible IT professional with a demonstrated ability to develop high levels of corporate solutions and security in accelerating and cognizant industries.
Skills : IT Management, Network Administration, Networking, Active Directory, Firewalls, Management.
- Experienced in installation, configuration and maintenance of Cisco ASR9K, 7200, 3900, 2800, 2600, 2500 and 1800 series Router / Cisco Nexus 7010, 5548, 2148 Catalyst Cisco 6500 (sup 720), 4500 (SUP 6), 3750, 2950 series Switches.
- Upgraded distribution switches from Cisco 6509 to Nexus 7010.
- Configured included VLANs & VTP, STP port features, Gateway redundancy using HSRP, enterprise security using Cisco Port Security and Dot1X framework.
- Monitored network traffic and developed capacity planning initiatives, making necessary recommendations additional resources or hardware.
- Responsible for creating network documents and Visio drawings for smooth and efficient network operations.
- Provided Layer-3 redundancy by implementing HSRP and GLBP for High availability Experience configuring VPC, VDC, and ISSU software upgrade in Nexus 7010.
- Extensively worked knowledge in BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, IS-IS, HSRP, L2/3 VPNs in IOS, IOS XE, and IOS XR platforms.
- Configured Juniper MX480s, EX8200s, EX4500s, EX4200s, and SRX5800s from scratch to match the design.
Senior Network Consultant/Analyst Resume
Headline : 8+ years of experience in network design, implementation, and support. Routing, switching, firewall technologies, system design, implementation and troubleshooting of complex network systems. Experience in Networking, including hands-on experience in IP network design providing network support, installation and analysis.
Skills : Microsoft 2008 R2, Exchange 2007, ESX 4.1, Active Directory, Symantec, HP Device Manager, Acronis, DNS, DDNS, WINS, DHCP.
- Worked on different networking concepts and routing protocols like BGP, EIGRP, OSPF and other LAN/WAN technologies.
- Replaced old 6500 and WAN routers from DR testing site and Installed Nexus 7K and ASR 9k routers.
- Migrated of IPSEC VPN from one data center to another Data Center Designing and deployment of New Data Center and Moving from Cisco 6500 to Nexus.
- Supported with hardware operations - fixed all problems & RMA's, taking any escalations that dealt with the equipment and its connection: interfaces, VLAN's, routes, etc.
- Used admin on the firewalls, adding and deleting users as they come and go.
- Provided proactive threat defense with ASA that stops attacks before they spread through the network.
- Designed and Implemented ASA5550 firewall's interfaces with FTP, DNS, HTTP servers on DMZ with different security levels.
- Enabled to create a Positive Enforcement Model control between two networks that have different trust levels Documented all the work done by using Visio, Excel & MS word.
- Implemented standard configuration template scripts in various network devices for snmp v2, logging, and ntp Coordinating with service providers for WAN link outages.
Senior Network Consultant I Resume
Objective : 7 years of experience in Networking and Security, including hands-on experience in providing network support, installation and analysis for a broad range of LAN/WAN/MAN communication systems. Detailed understanding of different layer 2 protocols like VLANs, VTP, STP, RPVST, Port Security, and Ether Channels (LACP and PAGP).
Skills : Microsoft Office, Account Management, Sales.
- Successfully migrated the cisco legacy environment which consist of 6500, 4500 to Cisco Nexus 7k/5k/2k.
- Migrated old Nokia firewalls to standard HP hardware's.
- Designed and configured of OSPF, BGP on Juniper Routers and SRX Firewalls.
- Reviewed and configured in Palo Alto and Juniper SRX Firewall in offices and Datacenter.
- Configured & managed around 500+ Network &Security Devices that includes Cisco Routers & Switches, Nexus Switches, Juniper and Palo Alto Firewalls, F5 BigIP Load balancers, Blue Coat Proxies and Riverbed WAN Optimizers.
- Deployed the Nexus 7000/5000/2000 architecture into production securing competitive advantage across multiple verticals.
- Worked extensively in Configuring, Monitoring and Troubleshooting Juniper security appliance, Failover DMZ zoning & configuring VLANs/routing/NATing with the firewalls as per the design.
- Converted CatOS to Cisco IOS Config Conversion on distribution layer switches Convert Branch WAN links from TDM circuits to MPLS and to convert encryption from IPSec/GRE to Get VPN.
Senior Network Consultant II Resume
Headline : To work in a challenging environment as System & Security Administrator / Engineer, where can utilize extensive knowledge and experience of a corporate environment, coming up with solutions design, implementing and managing systems, networks, computer software and other current technologies.
Skills : Windows Server NT 4.0 Through 2012 R2, MS SQL Server, MS Exchange Server, Double-Take Software, Network Administration, IT Management, IT Project Management, Linux, Cisco.
- Formed, organized and trained a global operational team to support EMS system.
- Installed, Configured and Maintained of proactive monitoring tools including NetIQ, HPOV, NetScout, SysLog Tools.
- BMC-Patrol-V3.4 and NetIQ-V3x to V5x.
- Setup monitoring policies.
- Formed, organized and trained a global team to support SMS system in Americas, Europe and Asia region.
- Involved in Project Management, formation & coordination with global packaging team and bankers.
- Contracted to workers compensation board, dept of state, thruway authority.
Senior Network Consultant III Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in the cyber, networking, computer hardware, and software fields with skills ranging from cybersecurity checking, network support, service based architectures for Operations systems of systems and advanced network engineering including secure access, permissions, and account control engineering. Proven project management capabilities including budget responsibilities. Expert at network management and surveillance, with current experience.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Developed and engineered a SNMP /HP OpenView distributed environment and NMS.
- Implemented third party applications include the Nortel Optivity suite and OSI NetExpert.
- Implemented a distributed 'Sniffer' configuration for monitoring and troubleshooting and designed and implemented statistical data collection with secure graphical WEB based access for IP network Troubleshooting.
- Completed the development of the internal billing system using OMNIS Studio and MS SQL server, this system is used for all carrier billing resolution.
- Provided both high-level and hands-on implementation to meet clients' information technology needs.
- Involved in configuration of access lists (acl) on juniper and palo alto firewall for the proper network routing for the b2bnetwork connectivity.
- Configured policy statements, routing instances, route manipulation on rip, ospf and bgp.
Asst. Senior Network Consultant Resume
Objective : Over 20 years of Systems administration experience managing and maintaining desktop, server, and network infrastructure. Effectively and efficiently plans, installs, configures and optimizes IT infrastructure tailored to widely varying environments and budgets. Achieves and maintains consistent high availability and performance across all environments.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Acted as a primary point of contact for clients.
- Managed hardware and software infrastructure.
- Responsible for recommending upgrade or migration paths and providing action plans for those projects.
- Acted as an intermediary between clients and vendors to maintain communication paths and minimize misunderstandings between various groups.
- Worked with multiple clients to maintain and optimize existing networks.
- Provided support at desktop and server levels, as well as working with network infrastructure to insure constant internet connectivity.
- Monitored and maintained hardware and software, and confirmed successful backups and provided data recovery as required.
- Provided troubleshooting and problem solving skills as necessary.
Associate Senior Network Consultant Resume
Headline : To obtain an IT Technical or Management Senior Network Consultant position where can use vast experience to move a company to the next level.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Operates under the umbrella of a managed IT services company to provide medium sized businesses with an elite class of IT support and project management for small to large IT rollouts.
- Maintains and manages multiple unique active directory environments and provide IT support for hundreds of users in various organizations and industries.
- Regularly develops complex project proposals and organize resources to complete each project within time contraints.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with key executives at each organization, and obtain business referrals through these relationships.
- Plays a key role in the strategic development of Xonicwave and the continuation and generation of profitable business.
- Takes over a QoS project from a previous consultant (a CCIE holder) who spent 28 hours on it and couldn't finish it.
- Exhibits a mastery of IPv4 and routing protocols for businesses.
- Earns a positive reputation within the company in relation to Cisco/Sonicwall routing and layer 2+3 operations.
Senior Network Consultant/Executive Resume
Headline : To obtain a Network Consultant position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company. Wide knowledge of network hardware and tools, and enterprise monitoring software.
Skills : IP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, Linux, Network Security, PERL.
- Collaborated with CheckPoint on the release of the then-new FireWall-1 product; provided pre- and post-sales system integration services to external customers as the sole support provider for FireWall-1.
- Worked closely with CheckPoint development team to resolve bugs and implement new features on SunOS, Solaris and HP-UX platforms.
- Wrote Inspect code to allow FireWall-1 to support dynamic opening of ports for passive mode FTP (PASV).
- Assisted Fortune 500, government, financial and military customers with definition and implementation of corporate information security policies, including FireWall-1, router ACL's, VPN configuration and authentication.
- Performed vulnerability audits against customer network security configurations.
- Designed, built, and managed NeTegrity's network including UNIX and NT servers, inter-platform file sharing, printers, LAN hardware, and IP addressing.
- Implemented and maintained NeTegrity's Internet facing services including: Internet connection, firewall, SMTP, POP, IMAP, DNS, Web & FTP servers.
Senior Network Consultant Resume
Summary : CCIE level skill sets with over 12 years of experience transforming, optimizing and supporting medium to large scale internetworks using broad range of multi-vendor technology platforms, best practices and cutting edge architecture and design principles. A creative problem solver, excellent customer facing skills and out-of-the box thinker.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Configured switch ports (vlan tagging, switch port mode, port channel) at distribution and access layers for new server builds and critical server movement as per requirement infrastructure trouble shooting and tcp/ip protocols experience worked in hp blade centers for server storage and used hp one view for automated lifecycle management.
- Configured & managed around 500+ network &security devices that includes cisco routers & switches, nexus switches, juniper and palo alto firewalls, f5 bigip load balancers, blue coat proxies and riverbed wan optimizers.
- Coordinated with store technician for switch addition, movement and replacement creating, managing and maintaining rules to adhere corporate security standards using checkpoint firewall coordinating with vendors for creating and modifying firewall and nat rules and maintaining site to site and ssl vpn design and configuring of ospf, bgp on juniper routers and srx firewalls.
- Designed and configured of ospf, bgp on juniper routers and srx firewalls.
- Immediately and effectively escalated critical issues and implemented strategies for their timely resolution.
- Successfully migrated the cisco legacy environment which consist of 6500, 4500 to cisco nexus 7k/5k/2k.
- Facilitated, prioritized, and communicated requirements of large-scale projects to it teams; serve as liaison between clients and staff.