Senior Personal Banker Resume
Summary : Proactive Financial Professional with varied experience in the financial, consulting, and nonprofit sectors. Innovative and strategic leader with exceptional financial analysis, business development, and customer service abilities. 7 years experience within financial institutions, effectively performing in highly competitive market environments where accuracy within time constraints is imperative.
Skills : Project Management, PMBOK.
- Developed and implemented effective campaign to increase sales for Citibank Fresno branch.
- Built an outside the box campaign targeting Hispanic customers to increase sales.
- Collaborated with City of Fresno in Cinco de Mayo celebration.
- Result: Increased sales for the branch by nearly 300% Delivered customer service at award winning level.
- Helped customers to change their banking service portfolios in order to achieve substantial savings and eliminate unnecessary fees.
- Educated customers on the benefits of new services and demonstrated methods for effective financial planning to achieve their objectives.
- Result: Nominated for and received Citi Stars award, Citibank's regional annual award for excellence in customer service, in both branches.
- Executed bank regulations and operations.
- Maintained operational excellence on a daily basis and passed all internal operation audits.
Jr. Senior Personal Banker Resume
Objective : Experienced Project and Account Management professional with over a decade of industry experience in leading and managing cross functional projects, account management, new business development, customer research, and project management. Proven ability to deliver results by rapidly cultivating relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Established, developed and sustained new and existing customer relationships in banking and outside sales.
- Consistently provided effective guidance to customers by collaborating with internal business partners, branch management, outside agencies and clients.
- Conducted detailed evaluations of client's needs to identify solutions that align with their business objectives, while continuously driving base business growth and profitable sales.
- Managed sales reporting on a daily basis.
- Executed a broad range of cross-sales opportunities including various bank products, Merrill Lynch products and mortgage loans.
- Substantially increased the mortgage loan pipeline by over 75% through the delivery of effective associate training and partnering with mortgage loan officers to facilitate the identification of basic mortgage opportunities.
- Originated mortgages for home purchases, refinances and new home construction utilizing FHA and conventional loan programs.
- Generated over 60% of loan referrals independently and from previous client business.
Senior Personal Banker/Analyst Resume
Headline : To obtain a Senior Personal Banker position that will effectively utilize; leadership, practical experience skills, willingness to learn, and passion for providing quality care to clients.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Developed rapport with the customers.
- Performed financial center opening and closing duties, provide cash withdrawal, check signing, and transaction approvals.
- Oversaw the teller line, balance ATMs and vaults.
- Initiated conversations with customers to uncover their needs.
- Maintained a balancing record.
- Handled customer issues with professionalism.
- Trained and developed new and current Customer Service Representatives.
Senior Personal Banker I Resume
Objective : 25 years of experience in Customer Service and Sales. Dependable; always being on time arriving early each working day. Offering to work additional hours as needed. Team Player; who is attentive to detail and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Adaptable; taking on all new tasks, and working to master each one successfully.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Event Management.
- Answered clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
- Implemented financial planning recommendations, or refer clients to someone who can assist them with plan implementation.
- Set up accounts for new and existing clients, meet required quarter goals.
- Built and maintained client base.
- Directed support services in an organization, such as office supports.
- Prepared and reviewed staff and department schedules.
- Prepared and reviewed staff and department reports.
- Improved internal procedures and policies.
- Monitored facility safety, security, personnel.
Senior Personal Banker II Resume
Headline : Seeking a Senior Personal Banker position in a respected financial institution that will utilize strong background in retail banking and management as well as provide an atmosphere of teamwork and an opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Google Analytics, Nielsen Answers, Adobe Dreamweaver, PhotoShop.
- Responsible for operation efficiency, audit control and client sales interviews.
- Provided training, operation and administrative support to Branch Manager.
- Assisted the Branch Manager in providing direction and leadership to banking center employees with emphasis on achieving sales goals, remarkable customer service and team work.
- Acted as the primary contact for entire Banking Center staff in absence of the Branch Manager including but not limited to day to day operations, problem resolution, customer service and sales.
- Marketed the bank's product and services, including checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposits, credit cards, loans, and investments including IRA and EE bonds.
- Cross sold existing and new customers through direct and indirect calling programs.
- Coached and modeled behaviors concerning sales and service non-negotiables.
- Used all sales tools, including profiling customer's needs through the use of various technologies and sales coaching tools to ensure a consistent and valued customer experience.
- Responsible for building, retaining and managing customer relationships.
Senior Personal Banker III Resume
Summary : Over 6 years customer service and 3 years of financial counseling. Excellent communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to work with diverse clientele and liaison to field personnel. Positive, disciplined and driven individual with a proven history, in the financial field.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Actively engages in customer outreach efforts focused on managing a weekly lead list.
- Responds to customer inquiries and concerns to create positive solutions.
- Conducts customer appointments and engages in customer conversations following a prescribed sales process designed to effectively uncover customer needs and provide relevant customer solutions.
- Interviews and processes consumer loan/credit line requests for customers, and obtaining referrals from loan customers.
- Provides consumer loan solutions for customers from origination through closing.
- Efficiently processes both the paying and receiving of customer transactions.
- Develops and maintains relationships with business partners to increase cross-sell opportunities and achieve sales goals.
- Develops and maintains relationships with in-branch partners to include the teller team.
Asst. Senior Personal Banker Resume
Objective : To maximize profitability and yearly revenues by means of incorporating all skill sets acquired through business and retail banking experience, by means of proven achievements and demonstrated leadership.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Recognized as a top 20 performing Senior Personal Banker in OR, WA and ID tri-state region.
- Managed day to day customer services for personal banking clients.
- Analyzed customer needs, identified and sold financial products and services, annuities, and insurance products.
- Achieved up to 118% above quota in annual sales of products and services that included lines of credit, lending, cash management products, life insurance, and annuities.
- Developed and conducted community investments seminars.
- Provided a variety of community seminars and workshops on financial literacy, financial product education, understanding risk, and risk mitigation strategies.
- Established new business accounts and loans, developed and expanded existing banking relationships and services for clients.
Associate Senior Personal Banker Resume
Headline : Enterprising, resourceful and motivated Senior Operations and Human Resources Management Professional with a history of advancing critical initiatives for value-added results. Experienced in all phases of talent acquisition life cycle, from recruitment and hiring process to on boarding and training. Additional expertise in managing complex operational functions.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Computer, Type 60 Wpm, Ten Key By Touch, Training & Development, Scheduling, Loss Prevention, Ms Word.
- Develops, maintains and service clientele of a $95M retail banking branch location.
- Responsible for increasing banking center deposit balance growth by $2M annually.
- Expands and enhances customer relationships by cross-selling bank products and services, resulting in over $1.5M in annual loan growth.
- Refers customers to appropriate business partners for additional sales and service opportunities in automobile lending, mortgage lending, small business lending and investments.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis.
- Demonstrates ability to create specific business financial outcomes by interpreting financial statements and recommending solid solutions.
- Outstands the ability to build partnerships with financial and accounting professionals.
- Proactively identifies and manages risk in every business, product and service transaction.
Senior Personal Banker/Consultant Resume
Summary : Confident, competent, and organized banker with considerable banking & management experience augmented by a formal education refined by specialized training. Qualifications include knowledge of and skills in: Sales Management Decision Making Persuasive Negotiations Problem Solving Project Management Scheduling/Prioritizing Staff Coordination Strategic Planning Time Management.
Skills : Problem Solving, Time Management, Sales Management, Decision Making, Staff Management, Scheduling, Prioritizing, Persuasion.
- Responsible for the sales, service, and day-to-day operations.
- Handles all areas of operations (e.g., loans, payments, wires, new accounts, checking and savings account activities, overdrafts, CD's).
- Works directly with clients in resolving inquiries or issues with the ability to uncover cross-selling opportunities.
- Actively builds relationships with internal business partners across all business lines.
- Procures, boards and monitors consumer and business credit commitments, while managing and growing an existing portfolio of clientele in excess of $50MM.
- Acts as de facto Branch Manager in the absence of the Branch Manager.
- Responsible for Management expertise includes motivational leadership strengthened by an innate ability to maximize employee productivity while minimizing costs.
Senior Personal Banker Resume
Summary : Personable and responsible Service provider with 4 years in cash, sales, management, and customer service experience. Solid team player with upbeat, positive attitude. Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Mature Talented, Experienced Bilingual, Multi-tasking employee.
Skills : Tier 1 & 2 Help Desk/Network Support Desktop Support.
- Established new products and lines of credits for prospective clients and their interest.
- Provided knowledge and sales strategies to the tellers and bankers to achieve the branch sales goals.
- Supervised a team of 6 bankers to achieve the branch sales and revenue goals.
- Worked closely with the internal audit team to achieve an excellent score in the semiannual government audit.
- Assisted clients with opening savings, checking, and other bank products to meet the clients' needs.
- Exceeded total loan dollar goal four consecutive quarters totaling more than 4 million dollars.
- Developed two hourly staff associates for promotion to management positions.