Senior Security Analyst Resume
Objective : A dynamic professional with Eight plus years of rich experience in Network Security service Delivery & Management, which includes five plus years in Managed Security Services (Security Operations) as well Pre-Sales Support in same domain including consulting, design, implementation and not limited to Transition & Transformation project, capability building under various security services.
Skills : Network Security, Network Administration, Personnel Management.
- Performed on Security devices of client's network for an as-is migration.
- Prepared the low level and high level of the new DC design and BOM for device procurement.
- Prepared the entire configuration to be applied to new Cisco ASA devices.
- Managed Security Operation defines the architecture, solution model, and key processes for the way the services are delivered within the global Infrastructure Outsourcing Delivery Centers and Client Operations.
- Communicated with management to ensure proper action taken and proper access provided.
- Responsible for managing and completing all change tickets for all mainframe security events.
- Provided support and recommendations for securing sensitive data in accordance with glba, nppi, and sox requirements.
Jr. Senior Security Analyst Resume
Objective : Highly motivated professional with a continually expanding background in information technology, including experience in incident response and investigation methods, management information systems, information awareness and security. 6+ years of employment or equivalent experience with responsibilities in to large scale environments with hands on data and/or information security functions, specifically perimeter, malware, authentication and OS (Windows/Linux/OS X) security Education and practical, hands-on experience with network security monitoring, enforcement, design, vulnerability assessment tools and techniques, security event management tools, authentication and multi-factor access control systems and malicious code control.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Architects and implements comprehensive alerting and workflow related to security events.
- Serves as key stakeholder in Incident Management processes.
- Collaborates with other team members in providing Vulnerability Management and Assessment (host, network, application).
- Works with internal and external audit teams to provide support for annual audits and control reviews.
- Provides support directly to CISO and other key business stakeholders.
- Manages the implementation of an enterprise SIEM Proof of Concept for Gartner's top right quadrant SIEM products Logging
- Designs alerting, communications, workflows, and training of other IT users.
- Assists in engineering integration to other key security systems (IPS, Ticketing, etc.).
Senior Security Analyst/Executive Resume
Headline : Have broad understanding of hardware, software, and networking technologies to provide a powerful combination of analysis, implementation, and support to an organization. Knowledge in network information and systems security, network administration, network engineering, hardware evaluation, and project management. Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and DNS. Experience in conducting forensic analysis, incident recovery, and incident response services that help identify network intrusions and cyber network attacks as they occur on the network.
Skills : CISM, CISSP, Security+ Certified, Security Assessments, SSAE16, SOX, HIPAA, PCI, NIST, FFIEC, GLBA,.
- Monitors and remediates any security device or performance issues.
- Monitors the release of vendor firmware and security updates.
- Formulates a deployment strategy for security monitoring devices and execute the plan as required.
- Supervises the reporting of the deployment success/failure results.
- Provides third-tier support to Help Desk Analysts.
- Provides technical support to the Information Security Manager on security incident response.
- Documents and updates security monitoring/management device configurations.
- Evaluates DoD security tools; determine compatibility issues with existing network configuration/infrastructure, and present conclusions to management.
Senior Security Analyst I Resume
Objective : Responsible for Evaluating new COTS products (hardware and software) for enhancement of the security environment; determine compatibility issues with existing network configuration/infrastructure, and present conclusions to management.
Skills : CISM, CISSP, Security+ Certified, Unix, Linux, Windows, Nessus, SIEM, Digital Forensics, Security Assessments, SSAE16, SOX, HIPAA, PCI, NIST, FFIEC, GLBA,.
- Manages assigned caseload of disability claims for leave management, absence management, short or long term disability. This includes Blanket Lines claim management.
- Inputs claimant medical and demographic data;
- Evaluates claimant eligibility;
- Develops plan to address disability obstacles and plans with claimants, attending physician and employer;
- Monitors medical condition of claimant, discusses return to work with employer;
- Integrates individual rehab/return to work plans into ongoing medical treatment;
- Monitors social security decisions and other disability income benefits;
Senior Security Analyst II Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Senior Security Analyst with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Project Management, Information Security, Infrastructure Managment, IT Auditing, Risk Management.
- Worked in the NOC at times to backup engineers Updated cyber security manuals to updated cyber security best practices.
- Maintained and support the operation of the network and it security infrastructure.
- Set guidelines, policies and procedures for intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, resolution and remedy using a defense-in-depth strategy Daily vulnerability scans of the network and work with the appropriate teams to address and fix any issues with servers and/or workstations.
- Monitored and daily reporting of network/internet abuse using QRadar.
- Upgraded central firewall logging server, (FortiAnalyzer) to latest firmware and tuning the firewalls for optimal speeds and security.
- Maintained Duo Authentication for authentication for remote access.
- Participated in organizational technical committees on cybersecurity.
Senior Security Analyst III Resume
Summary : Meticulous, driven and focused Professional with experience in Information Security within the domains of Operations, Governance and Risk Management, Asset Security, Network Security Engineering, Assessment and Access Management.
Skills : Network Security, Network Administration, Cyber Security, Configuration Management, Threat Analysis, Security Awaremess, Change Management.
- Engaged in audits of critical third party vendors to ensure security posture complied with the Firm's standards.
- Completed security reviews of technologies, reported vulnerabilities and made recommendations to management.
- Developed policies, guidelines and procedures for various security operations.
- Responded to external audits by clients and was involved in remediation plans for any gaps discovered.
- Performed Nessus vulnerability scans of critical enterprise servers and devices; reported results to management.
- Reviewed Sourcefire IDS events and alerts for potential security breaches.
- Performed malware analysis utilizing the Cuckoo automated malware analysis platform.
- Analyzed the security logs of various devices and servers.
- Utilized Trend Micro DSM for server integrity monitoring.
Asst. Senior Security Analyst Resume
Objective : Experience is comprised of 30 years of Cybersecurity / Information Technology experience leading departments/divisions/teams and advising CIOs, CTOs, and CISOs. Government contractor experience with the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), the Department of Justice, Department of the Treasury, and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Skills : Backhoe, Frontend Loader, Forklift, Bobcat Operator.
- Translated client strategic requirements and objectives into action plans that resulted in the development of Lifecycle Management Plans, IDS Incident Response and Alarm Escalation Plans.
- Coordinated project plan tasking that integrated an outsourced national Intrusion Detection System, firewall, and VPN monitoring capability and combined those newly identified processes into the Managed Security Services Network Security Operations Center daily procedures.
- Evaluated and developed comprehensive security policies (Business Continuity, Firewall Management using Managed Security Services, Disaster Recovery etc.) and procedures for Dot Coms and DOJEOUSA, and contributed to the overall knowledge and skill development of the Government Security Group.
- Developed documentation for DOJEOUSA's National Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (NIACAP) System Security Authorization Agreement (SSAA).
- Provided third-tier analyst support and management guidance to operations personnel of client Intrusion Detection Systems during the incident determination phase of the Incident Response and Alarm Escalation procedures using product-specific analysis and reporting tools.
- Developed a white paper and recommendations for use of ingress and egress packet filtering within a specific US Government Department's networking environment based on requirements from OMB A-130 and using RFC 2827 as a development guide.
- Teamed with client security organization personnel to determine their specific information systems security assessment requirements and ensured that the conduct of security assessments, evaluations, and penetration testing of global network operations remain within the negotiated rules-of-engagement.
- Performed network systems security assessments and evaluations for a large financial client in order to verify the implementation of previously reported vulnerabilities in a defense-in-depth strategy, and to determine the level of effort required by intruders to access internal network resources and potential of insider personnel to abuse user privileges.
Associate Senior Security Analyst Resume
Headline : Offering a strong professional background in IT combined with excellent operational experience in a myriad of IT fields. Consistently recognized for both technical proficiency and professionalism used to rapidly and cost-effectively resolve challenging issues. Quickly learn and master new technology; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and proficient in a range of computer systems, languages, tools and testing methodologies.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Responsible for the overall malware detection.
- Engineered a full Symantec Data Loss Prevention suite to include network and endpoint detection.
- Implemented a full disk encryption Solution using hardware encryption technology.
- Gathered and compiled metrics used to present to senior members of IT leadership.
- Worked on multiple security initiatives to further enhance the security posture.
- Designed and initiated corporate Phishing tests to drive user education of malicious emails.
- Provided education and training in security matters across all platforms.
Senior Security Analyst/Consultant Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, detail-oriented, Information Security Analyst with over 10+ years of experience in the Certification and Authorization (C&A) process. Expertise in performing risk assessments and vulnerability assessments. Well versed in NIST 800-53 Rev 4 requirements. DoD 8570 Security + Certification.
Skills : Writing/Editing/Proofreading, Microsoft Office.
- Consistently earned the highest customer approval rating for training, Recommended including Plain Language in orientation for new employees nationwide.
- Introduced tips for communicating effectively from the first day on the job.
- Promoted best practices for producing publications and training modules, and documenting USCIS policies, processes, and procedures.
- Developed and delivered Chapter 1 of the Office of Security and Integrity (OSI) Handbook within two months of OSI's startup, a Top-10 Strategic Goal.
- Earned the Outstanding Service & Initiative Award.
- Saw the need and established the OSI Style Guide and the OSI Glossary.
- Proactively produced reference tools such as Better Communication Via E-mail, Foolproof Proofreading, the OSI Document Checklist, and Best Practices for OSI Document Clearance.
Senior Security Analyst Resume
Objective : Experience Summary A technically strong and skilled Information Security Analyst with expertise in risk management, unauthorized access, viruses and a wide range of Vulnerabilities and threats. Possess excellent technical knowledge, communication skills and enthusiasm to learn new technologies.
Skills : Ms Office Suite, Ms Project.
- Conducted Vulnerability Assessment using QualysGuard to evaluate attack vectors, identified system vulnerabilities and developed remediation plans and security procedures.
- Managed the assets in the network and creating asset groups based on OS and network devices.
- Configured maps to identify the rogue devices in the network using Qualys.
- Scheduled vulnerability scans and creating option profile for the devices in the Datacenter.
- Performed infrastructure vulnerability management on corporate and PCI, SOX scoped production devices providing remediation plans and risk mitigation strategies.
- Extracted the logs, perform real time log analysis using Q-Radar SIEM and Forensics Analysis of logs as per the request.
- Monitored and analyzed Offenses on IBM Q-Radar Security Incident and Event Management on a regular basis and giving the result of the investigation to the remediation team to further action.
- Created and documented reports, rules, and Dashboard in SIEM.