Senior Web Designer Resume
Objective : Results orientated, self directed Senior Web Developer and Graphic Artist with 18 years comprehensive experience. Team player in fast paced high technology environments. Designed and managed corporate and e-Commerce responsive web sites, database applications, multimedia presentations, online marketing programs.
Skills : HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Video Production.
- Designed work includes extensive use of graphics, Flash animations, multi-language micro-site, and database applications.
- Created websites for corporate events that included customized reservation web page using CFML and SQL, customer feedback and market research applications for customer and partner events.
- Worked with individual departments to develop and manage content.
- Developed and implemented the partner website.
- Received "Outstanding Performance" award for designing and implementing network security issue micro-site.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr.Senior Web Designer Resume
Objective : Seasoned User Interface (UX) professional, with 9+ years of extensive experience in leading multi-disciplinary design and research teams in UX/UI and Information Architecture arena for large and small companies across several industries.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, Axure RP.
- Extensively worked with Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Picture Manager, Microsoft clip organizer, and many other design applications.
- Implemented strategies to increase program effectiveness by creating a database to automate procedures and track participant problems.
- Mediated between host companies and interns regarding program compliance.
- Advised clients and web developers on user interface principles such as the proper utilization of layouts, colors, fonts and graphics usage and content.
- Designed website proofs in Photoshop using knowledge of the proper optimization for graphics, artwork and photos.
- Created an innovative UI design for Morinda's new order/payment kiosk system.
- Received the Bravo Award 2 years in a row for work with Purdue Conferences' Business Office video presentation and Digital Education Action Plan campaign.
Jr.Senior Web Designer Resume
Objective : Proven record of accomplishment in designing and implementing campaigns in support of business goals and objectives. expertise in creation of ads, corporate identities, social media, material, sales material/collateral, 3D animation, package design, tradeshow displays, email templates, photo shoots, video production, websites/landing pages and UI/UX design.
Skills : HTML, CSS, Agile/Scrum, Project Management, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Plone, Wordpress, Miva Merchant, Shopify, Salesforce, MS Project, Video / Audio Editing.
- Designed and coded multiple web sites for international programs.
- Managed web projects from conception completion.
- Designed wireframes and compositions in Photoshop for new web projects.
- Created and formatted graphics for blog posts, newsletters, and other materials.
- Provided content and designs for marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all assigned projects.
- Managed the operations of an international internship program with over 800 participants.
BA In Religious Studies
Asst.Senior Web Designer Resume
Summary : Over nineteen years of experience designing and developing close to 200 websites ,custom application templates using HTML/CSS. Eight years of experience working with Drupal site builder.
- Designed and hand coded sites in HTML/CSS for multitude of industries including following; real estate, financial services, banking, medical services, industrial manufacturers and resellers, law firms, telecomm, and non-profit organizations.
- Worked with client base ranging from entrepreneurs to local and regional businesses multi-million dollar companies.
- Met with prospective clients to assess their needs.
- Wrote proposals based on requirements, schedules, time costs.
- Communicated directly with business owners, company presidents, marketing managers, ad agencies and IT professionals from initial project concept to completion.
- Coordinated with backend development team for custom application and Drupal development.
- Served project lead working with client and development team.
BA In Film Studies
Associate.Senior Web Designer Resume
Objective : Seasoned experience in design, prototyping, web development, project management, business analysis, quality assurance, multimedia, technical / creative writing. Additional experience in mobile and e-commerce development search engine optimization. Strong skills scoping, resource allocation, communication and the ability to drive project from inception implementation.
Skills : Web Design, Visual Design, Responsive Web Design, Interaction.
- Worked with various departments to visually promote company's marketing campaign initiatives and improve sales through increasing online interaction with their e-commerce solutions.
- Designed and developed strategic global websites which were successfully translated into over 100 countries' native languages.
- Interpreted analytical data and gained insight from user research create visual design of company's digital assets including websites, landing pages, kiosks, and email templates.
- Created workflows, storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes in order to evaluate and work through usability issues and get approval from project stakeholders.
- Exceeded company goals for truage.com website design which received over page views, a 71% completion rate, and 9% bounce rate in first 3 months.
- Applied best practices and good judgment in selecting design solutions and techniques for truage.com website which generated over  within 2 month period.
- Increased home page visitor number on morinda.com from 5,000 per week to over 8,000 visitors per day building an effective user experience and visual website design.
Senior Web Designer III Resume
Summary : Highly imaginative and well rounded Web & Graphic Designer with extensive experience creating visual graphics for web, print, and video production. Effectively independent while also exceptional team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Started Web Designer & Developer in September 2012 for Purdue Extended Campus (PEC) department.
- Promoted to Senior Web Designer in April 2014.
- Designed, developed, maintained websites for each unit of PEC.
- Developed templates for CMS used by department.
- Created graphics and HTML layout for email campaigns.
- Worked development group for Purdue Conferences' Mobile Sales App.
- Made sure that sites are responsive and follow Purdue University brand guidelines.
Senior Web Designer II Resume
Headline : Multidisciplinary and proven Senior Graphic Designer with over all 15 years of experience in visual communication strategy, corporate branding, packaging, multimedia, web design and project management find success in providing creative strategy to all design and production according to highest design standards.
Skills : Graphic Design Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Designed and constructed 3 different online enterprise level game sites.
- Provided strong design aesthetic and demonstrated deep knowledge design and typography.
- Executed creative leadership development of assigned projects.
- Created wireframe, project specification and aesthetics of web design concept.
- Translated cutting-edge ideas into tangible, executable designs to meet company's goal.
- Provided solutions for information design, information architecture, content strategy and user experience.
- Created interactive flash animations for all 3 online game sites.
Web Master Certificate
Senior Web Designer I Resume
Headline : To work full-time as Senior Artist/Web Designer/Mobile where can use overall Multimedia skills with Adobe and interactive through Multimedia Design. business rules and making them easy to use, fun, colorfu.
Skills : Wordpress, Joomla, Photoshop, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Adobe, Social Media Marketing, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Web Design.
- Built 35 unique websites for M.C.
- Built whole intranet system and redesigned their "dot com" website.
- Managed and developed an intern and her projects.
- Taught how to develop technical requirements.
- Created 3D animations, brochures, static websites, flash animations and navigation systems.
- Took clients requirements and created a 4 page designed spread.
- Provided excellent communication skills to present creative concepts to clients and team members.
B.S. In Marketing
Lead Senior Web Designer Resume
Summary : 15+ years of front-end, user-centered (UI) design experience comprised of web site design, software application design, and consulting Expert knowledge of user interface design process and deliverables throughout the development lifecycle including requirements refinement, task flows, storyboards, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, and design documentation Understanding Internet market, branding, content delivery, graphics creation and optimization, browser compatibility, accessibility, and search engine optimization Professional use of: Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.
Skills : User-centered design, Interaction design, Information.
- Designed new web applications and maintain/update current ones.
- Involved in process from conception to completion.
- Worked on company's internal employee portal when needed.
- Participated in conceptual meetings and transform requirements into wireframes and prototypes.
- Provided design and usability best-practices and liaison between the Business Analysts and Programmers/Developers.
- Made sure Developers code within existing style guides, which define and maintain.
- Helped convert existing desktop applications to web applications.
Diploma In Computer Programming
Senior Web Designer Resume
Objective : 10+ years in website design / development; experience stretches from static web page creation to custom full-scale solutions that integrates with multiple business systems. Comprehensive understanding and experience with all aspects of the website lifecycle: investigation, planning, design, development, launch, maintenance and decommissioning.
- Responsible for all aspects of digital presence of company and clientele including websites and social media accounts.
- Required establishing brand guidelines, adhering to brand guidelines for clients and brands they represented.
- Established branding standards allowing for consistent use company marketing collateral both internally and externally.
- Designed 20+ customizable design templates allowing company to quickly turnaround beautiful websites for clients.
- Overhauled main company website properly represent company and help promote company's new product - Drive360 CRM.
- Created web design graphics for the entire New York office and work closely with the marketing/branding teams.
Bachelors Of Science