Senior Store Associate Resume
Objective : To be a thorough diagnostic sonographer that provides synergy and dependability within your ultrasound department and team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing 65 WPM, Volunteer Management, Military Community, Problem Solving, Customer Service, Money Handling, Banking.
- Performed payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
- Trained and evaluated new and current employees.
- Read and answered emails from corporate office.
- Created, maintained, and entered information in databases.
- Opened and closed store, manage safe, deposits, and print reports.
- Greeted visitors or callers and handle their inquiries.
- Resolved customer complaints regarding sales and service.
High School Diploma In Biology
Asst. Senior Store Associate Resume
Summary : An extensive administrative and customer service background. Observant and often modify processes to increase efficiency. Process driven and aim to beat deadlines. Enthusiastic and very dependable team player. Strong oral and written communication skills.
Skills : Secretarial/Adminsitrative, Retail Supervision.
- Handled exchanges, returns, and credits to customers when due.
- Made displays with items from weekly ad sales.
- Acknowledged and greeted each customer upon contact.
- Assisted customers (internal & external), by providing general information and assistance.
- Advised customers of new items and requirements of military dress.
- Completed special orders, catalog orders, rain checks and customer convenience orders.
- Operated a cash register or other sales related equipment, to enter new accounts, sales transactions, refunds and/or other related transactions.
Senior Store Associate/Representative Resume
Objective : Seeking employment that will utilize, build, and further employment experience, with a prominent and ambitious company/employer.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer Aided Drafting, Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Worked behind the jewelry counter .
- Maintained sales floor as well as stock floor.
- Handled cash, operated cash register, cashed checks and balanced drawer with zero discrepancies.
- Resolved customer complaints, processed returns.
- Verified and accepted cash, credit cards/checks, etc.
- Verified credit cards, personal checks for payment, makes change and is accurate with a zero variance.
- Balanced daily financial transactions.
Associates Of Arts
Senior Store Associate/Executive Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a company that will utilize personal and professional skills, broaden knowledge and expertise, and provide an opportunity for professional and career development. Job-Related Skills Experienced Defense Contractor, working in a diverse background in management and operational logistics; having a broad and wide knowledge of logistical support, customer service, and leadership skills.
Skills : ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer; ISSA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
- Supervised, assisted, and was responsible for 10 personnel at Car Care Center.
- Assisted in areas such as: Retail/Sales, Payroll, Credit payments, and Disbursements Departments.
- Managed and distributed the workload equally and to their capabilities in accordance with (IAW) the established job specifications.
- Performed special register transactions such as returns, .
- Provided quality merchandise and services to its customers at competitively low prices and of generating earnings which provide a dividend to support morale, welfare, and recreation (MWR) programs.
- Operated cash register or other sales related equipment in a timely manner in order to provide exceptional customer service.
- Verified and accepted cash, credit card/checks and personal checks for payment with zero variance.
High School Diploma
Senior Store Associate II Resume
Summary : Seeking an entry to mid level technology position with a dynamic organization that is willing to invest in me as continue to increase domain knowledge in the field.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Performed "lead " functions and assigned to more then one selling centers.
- Specialized product expertise.Compares merchandise to invoices when received in store.
- Designed and set up advertising signs and displays to promote sales.
- Stocked shelves with new or transferred merchandise, cleans display cases, shelves and aisles.
- Requested merchandise from supplier based on available space and merchandise on hand, customer demand and advertised specials.
- ASAP certified, flag Item reports, researching merchandise and making labels for existing products.
- Handled money and operates a cash register.
Senior Store Associate I Resume
Summary : Challenging and rewarding position within a growing organization. Utilize skills and experience, as well as offer growth opportunity.
Skills : Able to type at least 50 words per minute, Leadership.
- Rotated stock, Greeted customers, Answered customer questions, Maintained product knowledge.
- Performed services as lead senior store associate in shoe department, with additional functions of being assigned to more than one selling center.
- Maintained separate computerized databases to include the ability to use a personal computer, to enter verify and retrieve information, process reports and forms.
- Entered and verified accuracy of data and updates data as changes occur.
- Operated a cash register and other sales related equipment and balanced financial transactions at the conclusion of each shift.
- Provided customer service support as needed with all patrons.
- Practiced loss prevention procedures and perform other related retail duties as required.
High School Diploma
Lead Senior Store Associate Resume
Objective : Strong and proven analytical and decision-making skills; consulted and recommended plans to higher command for security, movement and staging of hundreds of vehicles and thousands of people for training Leadership experience in training program development, operational planning and supervision, and inventory management twelve years of technical maintenance and management experience.
Skills : Management , Cash Management , Intermediate Computer.
- Promoted twice within first three months of working at company.
- Opened the store and set up registers for the day.
- Checked emails for any new store sales or policies.
- Handled any issues with customers or employees to allow the work day to continue smoothly and productively.
- End of day shutdown, closed registers and submitted daily revenue reports.
- Safely delivered cash revenue to bank.
- Provided specialized and custom merchandise to customers utilizing salesmanship and courtesy.
Process Technology Certification In Process Technology
Senior Store Associate/Consultant Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that utilizes extensive computer and strong interpersonal and organizational skills with a keen ability to multitask a variety of challenges and responsibilities.
Skills : MS Word, MS Excel, Planning And Scheduling Written Communication.
- Engaged and connected with customers to make them feel welcome.
- Opened/Closed store, nightly bank deposits Walk thrus with Regional Manager Full responsibility when store and assistant manger aren't present.
- Performed and completed price changes on designated department.
- Prepared and put out labels and signage for Sales events and in-store specials.
- Maintained a clean work area along with organizing the stock on the shelves throughout the store.
- Effectively contributed and moved between various Work Centers as directed by the Manager on Duty.
- Routinely checking out customers, issuing receipts, take money and make change.
Senior Store Associate/Coordinator Resume
Headline : To obtain an administrative position that will enable to use strong organizational skills and excellent ability to work with people.
Skills : Customer service, Leadership.
- Operated as a Western Union Agent, properly process money transfers, check cashing and making Military Star Card payments.
- Regularly out-processed military soldiers who are ETSing/PCSing.
- Maintained customers movie rental accounts, sign-up new accounts and check out movies.
- Sold a variety of merchandise to customers using salesmanship, product knowledge, and courtesy.
- Operated a cash register, fax machine, and other sales related equipment.
- Balanced daily financial transactions.
- Practiced loss prevention procedures.
Senior Store Associate Resume
Headline : Seeking to secure a position that will benefit from customer service experience, enable to use strong communication skills and the ability to work well independently or as a team player.
Skills : Microsoft Office Professional, Including Word, Excel, PowerPoint And Access.
- Responsible for training and supervision, retail/sales, payroll, credit payments and disbursements.
- Processed orders and re-stocked merchandise displays.
- Replenished assigned inventory.
- Provided excellent customer service and addressed military members by name and rank.
- Assisted military members in locating items that where required for their duty uniforms.
- Responsible for verifying the safe, counting draws, and verifying bank deposits, including financial forms preparation.
- Led, trained and created weekly team schedule for 10-12 store employees.
MS In Accounting