Senior Systems Consultant Resume
Summary : Alec possesses years of experience administering critical business systems building successful leading edge solutions using variety of technologies. Over past 10 years has focused primarily on SAP R/3 and SAP related technologies. During this time gained extensive experience multiple areas including document management, ABAP development, workflow, basis, SAP systems programming several functional areas (FI, MM, SD, HR PS).
Skills : Abap, Abap Oo, Dynpro, ALV Grid, Archivelink, Dms,interfaces, BDS, Regular Expressions, PERL, VB.
- Worked with customers to create custom technical solutions migrations, image archiving, legacy data archiving special application integration / interfaces.
- Developed solutions, workflow administration, supporting IXOS eConserver, planning upgrades, developing Basis security applications, creating enhanced scan transactions, streamlining existing solutions developing several document imaging solutions.
- Provided staff training document management configuration, archive server configuration, workflow administration, workflow with images, and IXOS Doculink.
- Rapidly developed solution archiving and retrieving vendor 1099 forms.
- Developed enable existing application to work with document imaging.
- Developed that separated existing spooled 1099 output into individual pages, converted each page into Adobe PDF format then archived the individual 1099.
- Created an application which captures and stores user desktop configuration data.
BS In Technology In Computer Technology
Sr.Senior Systems Consultant Resume
Summary : Database Developer with 15 years experience. Extensive PL/SQL, complex SQL, ETL experience. Areas interest for employment: Database development, Java/C++ Software development, Mobil Application development.
Skills : PL/SQL SQL Oracle 11g SQLX XML Java Requirements Gathering PL/SQL Developer JDeveloper Ecliplse Oracle Reports Developer Microsoft Office 2013 C++ Db2.
- Responsible for day-to-day technical issues of 140+ clients.
- Identified system data issues using SQL, PL/SQL, Java, in-house applications research.
- Documented explain issue to non-technical account managers and team directors.
- Created time sensitive resolution to issue using SQL, PL/SQL and Java.
- Assisted teach fellow technical team members to optimize their solutions.
- Developed dynamic XML file parsing extract process used multiple custom client projects.
- Examined XML schemas using Xquery build metadata tables store schema map.
- Created daily XML data extracts by dynamically constructing SQLX queries from schema map.
B.S. In Computer Science
Jr.Senior Systems Consultant Resume
Summary : Seasoned Engineer with training Finance and extensive experience in AIX systems administration, storage engineering, project management, vendor relationship management, process development and strategic planning.
Skills : NetApp Storage CDOT 8.3, AIX Systems Administration.
- Provided systems administration storage engineering services which include: NetApp cDOT 8.3 administration (SAN / NAS) Data Protection: SnapShot, SnapMirror, SnapVault AIX systems administration Research evaluation of new technologies and software products to determine feasibility desirability incorporating their capabilities within the company's products.
- Assisted formulation execution of test plans for Proof of Concepts.
- Performed day-to-day complex system administration monitoring tasks assigned systems.
- Worked with internal and external customers vendors resolve technical system problems timely manner with primary focus results.
- Experienced configuring troubleshooting development production environments.
- Led project teams responsible for tax software installations successfully for more than 200 companies in over 25 states.
- Served as an internal tax expert updating, yearly, tax logic computations for federal, state and international software products as federal and state income tax law changed QA Testing of software upon system changes and prior to releases of the software product.
MS In Computational Finance
Asst.Senior Systems Consultant Resume
Summary : During first 2+ years at one employer, performed above 100% revenue margin quota; once over 200%, despite tough competitive marketplace competitor's product being standard platform. Assisted one company making its product first choice for largest systems requiring its capabilities their winning responses government solicitations.
Skills : Software Knowledge: EHR, General Accounting, Payroll,.
- Converted client data (automated trial balance and previous return filing data) from many competitor tax software including CorpTax and OneSource, for use in new proprietary software.
- Performed instructor-led and virtual classes, to educate end users on software and problem solving techniques, training anywhere from 10-15 times a year and from 3 to 30 participants in the training.
- Provided daily customer support related to software, issues and electronic filing of tax returns for over 300 clients annually.
- Developed import processes for client data from existing work papers with little modification to existing work flows increasing efficiencies in data collection and analytical review.
- Facilitated outsource engagements, as directed, assisting clients with trial balance data gathering and tax return preparation.
- Responded to auctions / RFP's / RFQ's as needed.
- Worked with customers done on-site, but when possible appropriate, leveraged online meeting technologies such LiveMeeting/Lync, WebEx.
Bachelor Of Science In Marketing
Associate.Senior Systems Consultant Resume
Objective : Systems Analysis, Systems Design, Programming, Database Development, Disaster Recovery, Consulting. Adept developing deploying processes documentation increase efficiency, standardization, reduction error, cost reduction.
Skills : Systems Analysis, Systems Design, Programming, Database Development, Disaster Recovery, Consulting.
- Designed, developed, tested, installation of software solutions to meet client requirements.
- Developed Wireless cell phone software demonstrations.
- Developed web-based interface using CA-Jasmine/Opal for county agencies with separate existing legacy and Client Server applications, which provided simultaneous cross-agency searches and resulted in improved customer service.
- Created test database for testing complex batch subsystems unique client-server project.
- Developed scripts load, backup, restore test database.
- Led Technical Analyst charge coordinating efforts between off-site conversion center and on-site conversion teams through Y2K renovations.
- Coordinated production turnover efforts for entire applications following major enhancements renovations.
BA In Economics
Senior Systems Consultant III Resume
Objective : Continue expand role Implementation Project Manager Software Trainer being intimately involved planning, managing, coordinating approving many aspects implementation process. have successfully managed over 180 projects multiple industries through effective consistent communication with all stakeholders managed projects objectives bringing each project to successful close.
Skills : Big Data, Management, Security, Network, Finance Industry, Business Strategy, Military Contracting, Technology Evaluation, Systems Integration.
- Discussed, demonstrated Dell's value add compared with competitors.
- Worked tirelessly to find new projects which filled the pipeline of opportunities for 1-2 years out and provided test equipment for such projects (POC's).
- Worked with selected partners to ensure they were adequately trained to represent or demonstrate Dell's products to our common customer.
- Provided testing methodology (scripts, test data, etc.) expertise.
- Assisted with date field recognition.
- Provided conversion strategy advice.
- Provided tool technique, knowledge.
Bachelor's In Computer Sciences
Senior Systems Consultant II Resume
Summary : Systems Architect, have designed developed software products that include IBM Manufacturing Floor Control Operating System, Teleprocessing Monitor, Data Base Manager, several Integrated Banking Systems, Customer Service Call Centers, automated Enterprise Network Management Product.
Skills : COBOL, Mainframe, TSO, IMS, Db2, CICS, Project Management, Programming, Analysis.
- Verified copybook data components.
- Validated line of code component counts.
- Gathered application detail information.
- Determined location of date sensitive variables, file expansion requirements and conversion strategy.
- Identified programs used by on-line transactions and by batch jobs.
- Created WBS (Work Budget Statements) and SOW (Statement of Work).
- Architected deployed new XenApp 6.5 Farm (XA 6.5 Server, WI, CSG), NetScaler AccessGateways Train Customer Employees with Knowledge Transfer Continuing Certifications other IT Industry Certifications.
B.S. In Computer Information Systems
Senior Systems Consultant I Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented professional with experience coordinating projects meet specific customer needs, business in international markets. Offer excellent interpersonal communication abilities, quickly building rapport with customers, colleagues senior management.
Skills : Program Management, Project Management (10+.
- Worked fully partitioned and distributed application (n-tier, thin client) developed in PowerBuilder 6.5 utilizing the PFC along with Riverton's HOW Object Modeling and Component Design Tool with a Server Oracle database.
- Able create System Service Error Object, a System Service Security Object Print Service Object application.
- Assisted in writing an Independent Publishers Clearinghouse application using Riverton's HOW to generate system components, business logic and Task/Workflow navigation along PowerBuilder 6.5, the PFC with a Sybase database.
- Held accountable for $9M in technical product and professional service sales, supporting 5 Account Managers across aspects of technical prospecting, consultation, proposal development, and contracting.
- Provided representation company portfolio industry events , trade shows.
- Created and conducted technical seminars to promote product and educate target market.
- Drove sales team to adopt a professional and structured technical presentation process.
Bachelor Of Science In Technical Management
lead Senior Systems Consultant Resume
Objective : Over 20 years of experience media, digital media, online operations, content management, development production, marketing, both online offline, web production development, project management, new media Commerce. Accomplished online marketing manager content developer. Experienced web producer/editor for two major market news radio stations. Experienced New Media Manager Experienced Global eCommerce Operations Manager (Americas, EMEA, APAC, Southeast Asia and Oceania).
- Conducted client meetings with radio station management customize software systems.
- Installed software onto networks client radio sites.
- Managed field installation teams.
- Trained clients through in-house and client site classes.
- Produced reports on client installations and training for internal review.
- Analyzed, tested, and resolved client database problems.
- Tested and installed software upgrades.
Certificate In Internet Design And Technology
Senior Systems Consultant Resume
Objective : 20+ years' experience technical analysis, system requirements discovery documentation for various enterprise software suites. Background primarily customer facing services specializing system design, implementation and tuning with major focus relational database management systems (RDBMS).
Skills : Powershell, Active Directory, Vmware.
- Installed new / rebuild existing servers configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage (NetApp and 3Par) etc.
- Engineered Systems solutions for various project operational needs for DOD designing these systems operations needs customer meeting Configure layer two and three switched environment supporting fiber channel communications.
- Developed , maintain installation configuration procedures.
- Participated Blue Team Audit and CCRI.
- Performed daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability hardware, server resources, systems process, reviewing system and application logs, verifying completion scheduled jobs such backups.
- Led VMware data center consolidation effort utilizing ESXi 4.1 Managed Windows 2003 to 2008 migration.
- Worked with IA staff to ensure integrity of systems.
- Provided Tier III/other support per request the ADP or various constituencies.
VILLANOVA UNIVERSITY Six Sigma Greenbelt)