Senior Training Manager Resume
Summary : Practice Velocity - Tier One Customer Support -Provide hardware & application support to our customers Maintain detailed documentation of customer implementation tasks required/completed, general help requests and type of support given. Work with customers and their IT departments via Internet install software , required components Send out Welcome packs new clinics / emergency pivots for new clinics.
Skills : Training and Development - Leadership, entrepreneurship.
- Conducted training assessments.
- Reduced attrition from 11.5% to 6% in less than 90 days.
- Conducted gap analysis internationally and implemented BEST Training Development solutions.
- Provided support to Department Managers and Client Services in response to departmental needs and statistic reporting.
- Ensured proper execution of Training practices and procedures as they relate to New Hire and Leadership training Maintain monthly reporting for all training events which will need to be accurately documented for all lines.
- Delivered training programs, orientation and tracks compliance to set standards.
- Partnered collaboratively with Learning organization, Human Resources, and Operations team to proactively identify training gaps.
Certificate In Howard Lewis Instructional Design
Senior Training Manager/Executive Resume
Summary : Training, client services, account management, and marketing professional experienced in supporting, growing high-level customer relationships. Accomplished in both traditional and intense startup environments requiring flexibility, focused project management, resource administration, while utilizing strong interpersonal problem solving expertise.
Skills : Management, Recruiting, Human Resources, Project Management, Operations Management.
- Conducted basic military training for nonprior service airmen, including those of Air Reserve Forces, and initial military training for cadets of Officer Training School.
- Determined requirements for training, facilities, space, equipment, visual aids, and supplies to support military training requirements, and monitors training program to ensure effective use of support items.
- Managed use of available facilities and ensures proper support during all phases of training, student flow, flight assignments.
- Assisted supervisors with decisions on use of non appropriated funds for training activities or equipment.
- Inspected and evaluates military training activities, personnel, and facilities.
- Conducted periodic inspections of training activities and assists training units in correcting training deficiencies.
- Provided training for Airmen undergoing military training, to include performance and adaptability.
BS In Professional Aeronautics
Senior Training Manager/Representative Resume
Headline : Multi-faceted professional offering extensive experience in pharmaceuticals. Self-directed and integrity-driven individual with strong work ethic which bodes well with penetrating new markets and building relationships with key customers. Inspires motivates others to embrace change creating environment trust, open communication, respect.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite Social Media Devices, Access Outlook, Share-point) Video Teleconference Manager.
- Maintained accountability, supervision, professional development, evaluation of drill sergeants drill sergeant candidates.
- Tasked with recruiting and screening potential candidates for their ability to attend and complete elite Army drill sergeant school.
- Advised command team regarding personnel decisions on all newly graduated drill sergeants.
- Responsible for instilling discipline, enforcing Army values and military standards while providing leadership, guidance and counseling for drill sergeants and initial entry soldiers.
- Ensured all training guidelines met and all Soldiers meet Army standards of a soldier.
- Coordinated and integrates logistics, maintenance, safety in all platoon operations.
- Instructed master resilience training to battalion.
- Taught Emergency Medical Technician courses for 48 students per class cycle.
- Instructed hands on Combat Lifesaver Course that averaged over 98% first time pass rate.
Asst.Senior Training Manager Resume
Headline : Highly motivated, professional with proven track record reliability and excellence. Multi-talented, able to adapt changing expectations - from public speaking, soft skills , technical training to customer care business writing. Demonstrated history excellence - awards, accomplishments include:
Skills : Avaya, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Gap Analysis, LMS, Payroll.
- Managed team of more than 10 instructors and accomplished day-to-day managerial duties, which included performing monthly classroom observations.
- Interviewed prospective employees for open positions.
- Developed curriculum for internal training programs in brick and mortar and virtual environments.
- Provided training support for multiple departments: Operations, Human Resources, Workforce and Quality.
- Implemented mandatory onboarding process for all new instructors.
- Designed training schedules to meet needs of client.
- Participated in interdepartmental calibration conference calls with client to improve training , development experience.
- Created RFPs for potential clients.
- Provided consistent feedback and support to team members through shadowing and peer feedback.
General Business And Management
Associate.Senior Training Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking management level position, where skills for developing metrics , processes and procedures utilized to fullest. Highly effective team player who can build consensus among colleagues various departments, including operations, recruiting, quality. Key figure in launch and success of multiple clients with multitude of different lines business.
Skills : Talent Management, Training & Development, Professional Development, Coaching, Organizational Development, Strategic Planning.
- Designed, documented, implemented training for customer service department, providing support for both technical and customer service related issues.
- Created activities to insure that Open Enrollment issues were communicated to 75 customer service advocates in timely and interesting manner.
- Developed call volume predictions for this upcoming benefit year.
- Insured new student's usernames, passwords, telephone equipment, computers installed, available and/or programmed, prior to end of training.
- Maintained Intranet Client Service Library with updates for new clients, changes to existing clients new product information.
- Developed training curriculum, schedules and scheduled guest speakers.
- Provided one-on-one training in support of Health Saving Account product.
- Developed Quality Assurance Program for auditing of Customer Service Advocate calls, including but not limited to the development of Audit forms, criteria and audit categories.
- Created database to maintain audits, reports and coordination of Quality Analyst for evaluation of calls.
Bachelor's Degree In Business Administration
Senior Training Manager III Resume
Summary : Experienced Management Professional with over twenty years of leadership experience. Focusing on; Human Resource Management, Performance Management, Talent Management , Development of High Performance Teams, Operations Process Management.
Skills : Specialties: Employee Development, Career Development, Competency Mapping, Learning Management System.
- Implemented change management strategies to ensure rapid deployment and store adoption of technology capabilities/solutions.
- Responsible for delivering dynamic, engaging training programs to enhance learning and development.
- Visited opportunity locations, coordinated and assisted the District Manager with any training requirements.
- Ensured all training initiatives and processes are in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations and company policies.
- Coordinated effective training by ensuring that appropriate subject matter experts are identified and utilized district to facilitate training.
- Managed on- and off-site facilities and developed plans for asset protection.
- Developed and managed budgets, plans, and schedules.
Senior Training Manager II Resume
Objective : Highly experienced in working with customers managing personnel. Proficient in Personnel and Asset Management, Instructional Systems Development, Training Management, Technical Writing, Exercise Development, Project Leadership, Instruction, Emergency Management, Compliance Training, Safety, Assessments, Asset Protection, Maintenance Operations, Security Operations, Configuration Management, Incident Command.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Technical Writing, Instructional Designer, Training & Development.
- Managed site training managers at multiple locations throughout Saudi Arabia.
- Managed training assets (facilities and equipment).
- Developed budgets, plans, schedules.
- Led development of Job Analysis for Lead development Analysis's Job Surveys.
- Managed course development and maintenance.
- Conducted training program assessments.
- Managed training at unit to headquarters levels.
AAS In Instructional Technology
Senior Training Manager I Resume
Summary : Self-motivated proactive Senior Training Manager with experience in multiple roles managing multiple projects. Experienced at managing leading teams for successful training operations. Ability to receive and act on feedback enhance department overall company.
Skills : Avaya, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Gap Analysis, LMS, Payroll.
- Conducted regular audits training processes, documentation and training governance, with average audit score of 98%.
- Solidified partnerships between clients to provide feedback and improvement to current training curriculum.
- Recommended solutions for performance issues and potential areas of training that drive attrition.
- Built new reporting capabilities to evaluate consumption trends and determine effective use of budget.
- Partnered with legal team and instructional design organization on core curriculum language.
- Liaison-ed between account management, senior operation, executive client services, and quality directors.
- Managed, lead, motivated developed Training Managers internationally in seven different locations to ensure new hire success and reduced attrition.
Bachelor Of Arts In History
lead Senior Training Manager Resume
Objective : Proven expertise designing and managing full cycle training solutions both technical developmental areas produce meaningful, rewarding, effective, relevant and measurable programs. Highly energetic presenter with experience developing creative learning environments conducting active learning programs to stimulate motivation and participation across all levels of educational, technical, cultural backgrounds.
Skills : Organizational Leadership Development, Human Resource, Learning And Development Management, Corporate Training, Talent Development.
- Designed and implemented Worldwide Services Readiness Program - strategy, skill gap analysis, training assets, program execution, budget & ROI measurement.
- Created instructional design team and worked across 7 new lines of business to build & deliver cross- organization training solutions & curricula roadmaps.
- Changed culture around what Training & Readiness meant to organization incorporating technology, current learning practices, order to deliver high-quality and agile training assets.
- Built SBN (Services Broadcast Network) to deliver just-in-time, relevant training.
- Exceeded SBN reach and download ROI goals, launching 7 SBN worldwide localized Regional subs with over 125,000 downloads & an average feedback rating of 4.5 (out of 5).
- Improved ROI reducing cost and time to release each asset 50%.
- Increased the number of deliverable by 60%.
Senior Training Manager Resume
Objective : Teach and inspire people to achieve their dreams in life, business and their entrepreneurial pursuits. authentically connect and communicate with people motivating them to step into leadership roles, responsibilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales, Customer Service.
- Coached, trained, developed students through new processes, systems, procedures, continuation training for multiple regions.
- Helped Desk applications: reset, resume, and change passwords for systems access.
- Performed administrative duties in SAP: request, book, follow up sessions.
- Performed many relief duties (RD) including filling in for Coach Manager, handling customer escalations, training with new service representatives.
- Facilitated "Train-Trainer" sessions Lead trainer to keep team abreast of all new processes.
- Provided feedback to Area Managers progress of students any areas of concern opportunities improvement.
- Consistently received across-the-board superior results in end of training client surveys and have become one of the most highly requested instructors in AT&T's training department.
Bachelor's In Psychology