Shuttle Van Driver Resume
Summary : Enjoy working in customer service and want to set the standard of what today's customer service should be like. Really detail orientated in the work do and have Windows and Microsoft Office.
Skills : MS Office, People Soft, Oracle.
- Passenger van safely and efficiently; follows specific regularly scheduled routes and responds to requests from dispatch.
- Monitored traffic and weather conditions and notifies dispatch of potential problems.
- Reported accidents or other safety situations to transportation administration.
- Inspected exterior and interior of the vehicle at the beginning of each shift for properly operating headlights, turn signals, brake light.
- Responsible for ensuring inside and outside of the vehicle is properly cleaned and fueled on an ongoing basis and keeps the interior of the vehicle neat and orderly.
- Monitored vehicle condition and records malfunctioning items or damage.
- Accurately completes all transportation forms as required.
Shuttle Van Driver I Resume
Objective : Productive customer service minded professional with impeccable driving record. Take great pride in staying calm under pressure, being self motivated, having great common sense.
Skills : MS Office, People Soft, and Oracle.
- Worked from Gang Mills Terminal, under subcontract to transporting NS crew members to and from home stations and trains.
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance. Held Homeland Security clearance (Erailpass).
- Prepared individual tax returns (federal and state), ensuring attention to detail and accuracy.
- Established and maintained professional relationships with clients.
- Drove students in a passenger van to and from various shopping locations of campus.
- Shuttled railway conductors and engineers for BNSF to and from hotel/trains.
- Drove a courtesy van from Rochester, MN to the train station, MN to transport passengers back and forth.
Shuttle Van Driver II Resume
Headline : Highly reliable, self motivated and focused individual committed to achieving tasks to highest standards, comfortable and proficient working in a team or team-leader capacity. Solid communication.
Skills : Customer Service, Communication Skills, Basic Computer Skills.
- Responsible for shuttling workers from the main yard to different locations.
- Stayed with the crew at the hotel and shuttle them to a location on a 12-hour rotating shift.
- Worked the schedule was a day of the schedule, and highways, trip planning, safety-conscious.
- Responsible for daily mileage and fuel logs as well as pre and post-trip logs also daily maintenance of assigned van while on location.
- Very punctual always on time researched all job site locations prior to departure to get crew to the location on time.
- All crew members and co-workers were team players.
- Very punctual, team player, Excellent sense of direction, excellent time management, fast learner,deadline-driven, knowledge of state road.
Shuttle Van Driver III Resume
Summary : Experienced bus driver and shuttle driver. Have a CDL with school bus and passenger endorsements.
Skills : Speak fluently in Spanish, 10-key.
- Pick up passengers at Motels, Hotels, B&B's and drive them to the Alburquerque, Airport, then bring passengers back to Santa Fe.
- Pre-trip inspections on the van use that day and then a post-trip inspection after our shift was over.
- Different locations are at the pick-up passenger and drop them off. Use to train new drivers for several years.
- Drove courtesy shuttle, transporting guests to their destinations.
- Transported workers back to the hotel or back to work BNSF Workers mostly.
- Transported jurors, clerks, and sheriffs to and from courts.
- Destination in a timely manner Skills Used Safe Driving Time Management Customer Service Reliable Being courteous Respectful.
Jr. Shuttle Van Driver Resume
Objective : Experience in construction, fast food, and hotel guest services. Interested more in general labor work but willing and able to perform all the job requirements of any job out there.
Skills : Great with customers, Fast learner, Excellent driver.
- Transported hotel guests from hotels to the desired locations. Accident-free Handles stress and long drives calmly.
- Ensured the company van stays working and meets safety requirements with guests.
- Managed to drive guests to and from the desired destination at a prompt time.
- Picked up railroaders at certain locations and drove them to the depot at Ohio Danville or Tennessee kept a log of driving time and downtimes.
- Transported customer's from their home Transport customers to their home Custodial responsibilities as requested.
- Operated the shuttle van that was responsible for dropping off porters to their designated yards to pick up vehicles.
- Responsible for replacing car batteries and installing rearview cameras on custom vehicles.
Sr. Shuttle Van Driver Resume
Summary : Restricted to a particular route and involves helping passengers with luggage, collecting fares, answering to passenger questions,
Skills : Customer Service, Material Handler, Computer Systems.
- Transported guests to the airport and pick up from the airport and take guests to the hotel.
- Helped cook setup for morning breakfast and clean up when didn't have a shuttle.
- Working with people requires good communication skills and found that learned how to communicate better with people.
- Enjoyed meeting new people and found it very interesting to engage in conversations with them.
- Friendliness, Good driving skills, record keeping, van maintenance, the ability to meet and greet new people continually.Ordered supplies for the kitchen.
- Cleaned eating area at the close of breakfast. Taking guests to and from the airport with luggage to the fight.
- Drove mentally and physically challenged people of all ages to MRCI and workforce centers.
Lead Shuttle Van Driver Resume
Summary : A position where extensive experience can contribute to customers' satisfaction and company's success.
Skills : First Aid Certified, C.P.R certified.
- Transported hotel guests to and from hotel and casino, perform Light maintenance and housekeeping.
- Evaluations have been outstanding, Drive customers to and from the airport.
- Resulted in maximum pay increases, each time.
- Guest feedback on the website and at a hotel about great customer service.
- Transport students to and from campus.
- Drove company contractors to and from the airport, hotels, medical/dental clinics, company headquarters, etc.
- Accommodate patron's requests and needs. This was a temporary contract position.
Asst. Shuttle Van Driver Resume
Objective : Experience in the warehouse industry, team player, problem solver, fast-paced and motivated.
Skills : Microsoft Programs, Office equipment.
- Operated a shuttle van safely and efficiently. Keeps the interior of the vehicle neat and orderly.
- Follows specific routes or responds to requests from dispatch.
- Assisted passengers in boarding and exiting vehicles.
- Responsible for loading, unloading and moving luggage, packages and other items as needed.
- Transmitted and receives information over the two-way radio system and mobile data terminals.
- Counted money and makes a correct change for passenger fares.
- Accurately completes a DVIR (Daily Vehicle Inspection Report) on a daily basis.
Associate Shuttle Van Driver Resume
Headline : To obtain a job with reputable company that can stand behind and provide advancing opportunities.
Skills : Public Relations, Cash Handling.
- Transported clients from homes to the program center safely and efficiently.
- Navigated routes to adhere to time schedules.
- Performed daily vehicle inspections and abide by all traffic laws and regulations.
- Communicated with management to schedule cleaning, fueling, and maintenance.
- Built trusted and impacted relationships with clients and staff.
- Handled adverse environments and diverse characteristics.
- Public Relations, problem-solving, professional driving and safety awareness.
Shuttle Van Driver Resume
Objective : Delivery, Route Sales, and Customer Service. Self motivated and can organize time to complete tasks.
Skills : Hard Working, MS-Office.
- Operates a passenger van safely and efficiently. Management for unscheduled pickups or drop-offs.
- Specific regularly scheduled routes, charter routes or response to requests from dispatch.
- Assists passengers in boarding and exiting vehicles.
- Loads and unloads luggage, packages, and other items.
- Transmits and receives over the two-way radio system.
- Monitors traffic and weather conditions and notifies dispatch of potential problems.
- Reports accidents or other safety situations to dispatch.
Certification In Airlines