Software Qa Analyst Resume
Objective : Over Ten (10+) years experience in the Software Testing with Masters in Information Systems and diversified experience in Manual, Automated testing of Web and Client/Server applications on Unix /Windows environment.
Skills : Quick Test Pro, Unified Functional Testing.
- Provided a suite of real-time reports that are accessible via web browser.
- Provided information that is critical in the identification of issues that initiate change in practice patterns, healthcare delivery, physician incentives and clinical data management.
- Involved in analyzing and writing Test plan, Test strategy in accordance with business requirements.
- Analyzed user requirements and software requirement specification documents.
- Developed test cases as per used cases and prepared test data.
- Utilized to create and maintain test plans and test cases based on project inputs.
- Performed Smoke test on each build.
- Executed test scripts on each build, identified the mismatches and logged defects through Test Director.
Sr. Software Qa Analyst Resume
Summary : Six years experience in Software Testing Lifecycle like Requirement Specification, Test Plan, Test Case design, Test case development, Test Analysis in Software Quality Assurance. Participated in the complete Software Development Life Cycle. Well versed with web and client/server application testing.
Skills : Data Entry, Annotation, Photoshop, Illustrator, Quality Assurance, Merchandising, Graphic Design, Social Media, Web Development, Trend Forecasting.
- Acted as a liaison between financial system users and technology people Identified Use Cases from the requirements and wrote Use Case Specifications Involved in the development of the test plans and wrote test cases Reviewed business manuals and requirement document (BRD) in order to summarize system-specific business rules and other operating conditions.
- Analyzed business flow of the application.
- Created test plan, test scenarios, test scripts and test cases corresponding to the test requirements in order to maximize verification coverage of system variables.
- Used MS Project for Project scheduling during the entire life cycle.
- Created, executed and updated automated test scripts using QuickTest Pro.
- Text checkpoints were used in QTP scripts to verify text data appeared as expected.
- Enhanced QTP scripts by using VBScript in the Expert view, to verify whether buttons were enabled or not as well as maximizing fields and retrieving the maximum values held in these fields.
- Set up QTP scripts to run in batch mode at the beginning of each QA cycle.
- Assisted with setting up the QA build including internationally deploying files across territories for use by the testing team.
Jr. Software Qa Analyst Resume
Objective : Possess over Nine years of diverse experience in Information Technology with emphasis on Software Quality Assurance and Testing. Worked on over six full life-cycles for the projects allotted and consistently maintained a high productivity rate. Familiar with SDLC and development models such as waterfall and Agile.
Skills : Quality center, Manual testing, SQL, Tapestry, Web application testing, Web services testing.
- Worked with the Project team in defining and delivering testable requirements by understanding all the functional and technical requirements and user stories.
- Created Test Plans, Test Strategy, Defect Documentation, and Test Closure Documents.
- Created and Executed Test scripts for all phases of testing based on the test plan.
- Improved specification and design documents through active review and feedback with developers and Business Analysts.
- Helped in analyzing any risks in the application and escalate any challenges to the Project team in a timely manner.
- Assisted in managing the overall scope of the testing effort.
- Helped in completing the required testing documentation accurately and receiving the appropriate approval and signoff for all the testing documentation.
- Provided recommendations / suggestions for improving testing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assisted in creating a Regression Test suite that fully exercises data validation.
Software Qa Analyst I Resume
Objective : 4+years of strong experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Algorithm and Data Structure, Design Pattern analysis, Quality Assurance of Web and Client-Server applications, development, implementation and maintenance of software applications using java. Ability to accurately Log defects, Escalate Issues, Risks using defect logging tools like Jira, Bug zilla and Quality Center.
Skills : Microsoft Windows 7, Expert Rating.
- Typically reserved for high-risk offenders and Voice Verification System (VoiceId) that use biometric voiceprints to monitor large caseloads with varying risk levels.
- Followed the Agile (Scrum) methodology for the project.
- Participated in sprint planning for backlog grooming, sizing, and the work assignment.
- Involved in creating and developing strategic of test plans, test cases, test steps, and generating test reports for manual test.
- Actively involved in internal and external peer review and made some changes on test documents after receiving feedback from team.
- Completed the functional testing by using actual ExacuTrack One device and walking through inclusion and exclusion zone to validate if the system is monitoring the device.
- Participated in weekly status updates showing the progress of the testing effort and open issues to be resolved.
Software Qa Analyst II Resume
Headline : Over 8 years of experience in IT as a Software QA Engineer and Analyst with extensive experience in performing manual and automation testing. 3 years of experience as Technical Test Lead. Involved in entire Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Requirement, Design and Analysis, Development, Testing, Deployment and Support phase.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Involved with the Business and Development team to understand the requirements.
- Analyzed the existing business scenario and business rules.
- Created and executed Test scripts and Test cases based on the business requirements.
- Documented test cases corresponding to business rules and other operating conditions.
- Used HP Quality Center to design Test Documents, including Test Plan, Test Requirements, Test Cases and Test Procedures for functional and GUI testing.
- Wrote test cases to test the application manually in Quality Center and automated using Quick Test Pro.
- Reported and reviewed the defects with development team using Quality Center.
- Responsible in consolidating the test results sent by the testers and updating the Quality Center.
- Set the QA environment for Manual Testing as well as Automated Testing using QTP.
Software Qa Analyst III Resume
Summary : Results-oriented and deliverables-focused Software Quality Analyst with 9 years of professional experience in Web based, Client Server, and Mobile (iOS and Android) technologies. Extensive Quality Analysis experience in leveraging appropriate tools, methodologies, and experience to deliver effective business solutions for clients in diverse industries.
Skills : QA, Web, Tester.
- Performed functional, integration, system, and regression testing in Dev and QA testing environments.
- Used Quality Center 10.0 as a defect tracking tool and was used as a means of documenting the whole QA process.
- Applied agile methodology for the application development.
- Reviewed business requirements and design specifications for completeness and logic; developed and maintained test plans, test environment, test cases, test scripts, and workflow use.
- Analyzed the user requirements and interacted with system architect, developers and business users Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) and SharePoint for reporting purposes, to track the progress and to enter tasks.
- Created test cases from the user stories stored in it.
- Prepared, maintained, and reviewed test case documentation; tracked metrics on defects and test results.
Asst. Software Qa Analyst Resume
Objective : Provide objective business advice of uncommon clarity that helps clients achieve market-leading results by channeling knowledge and value, coupled with commitment to quality software services.
Skills : Management, Testing.
- Reviews and analyzes user stories to determine reasonability, testability, resource requirements and sequencing.
- Provides work estimates for testing user stories.
- Creates and executes test cases on web based products.
- Develops test cases from business requirements.
- Identifies and raises risks as early as possible in the system development life cycle.
- Creates test data as required.
- Identifies and logs defects, work with development to resolve, and verify fixes when implemented.
Associate Software Qa Analyst Resume
Headline : Knowledge of many types of testing, including functional, integration, system, regression, black/white box, acceptance, usability, load, performance, volume, and stress. Knowledge of complete software development lifecycle (SDLC) of projects, including requirements, analysis, design, development, functional testing, integration and system testing, validation, and maintenance methods using waterfall, and agile models.
- Serves the electric utility industry by developing hardware and software systems for automated meter reading and management of the power distribution networks.
- Responsible for Customers included some of the largest utilities in North and South America.
- Designs carried a great deal of sensitive information and had the capacity to cause a lot of damage if accessed by the unscrupulous.
- Restricts access based on user role assignments was a high priority, but was too big to perform effectively with manual testing.
- Develops an automated system that updated the permissions for a test account and walked through the application validating page access, control visibility and data displays based on the current account permissions.
- Successfully detected several security violations which were corrected before production deployment.
- Automates Functional Regression Testing CPS supported several legacy Java applications, Database Editor (DBE) was one of these.
Lead Software Qa Analyst Resume
Summary : 9+ years of experience in Software QA Analyst and Testing profession with Banking, Health Care/Insurance and E-commerce, AWS/Amazon. Expertise in Manual testing with knowledge of software development methodologies, testing methodologies, QA strategy, cloud testing process and tools. Involved in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
Skills : Microsoft OS, Testing.
- Understood business requirements for Imation marketing department to proper implement project Circle Customer.
- Involved in Test Plan and created Test Cases for the project ALM and Report and track defects accurately in ALM and linked them to Test Cases and User Stories.
- Designed test plan and test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Designed and preformed tests for mobile devices like in Android, Windows, and iPhone to access the company's website.
- Performed Frontend/Backend testing using SQL queries.
- Managed QA documentation using ALM and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Worked closely with developers to coordinate Functional and Graphical User Interface testing.
- Coordinated testing efforts with department management to ensure functionality and usability.
- Assisted in root cause analysis on critical defects and implement preventative actions in testing to ensure similar defects are detected in the future test cycles.
Software Qa Analyst Resume
Objective : Solid understanding of Software Development Life cycle and testing processes. Proficiency in design and execution of Test case, Test script, Test plan formulation. Experience with agile testing methodology. Experienced in HP Quality Center, Quick Test Pro, WinRunner, LoadRunner. Expert in writing and executing Test Plan, Test cases, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts, RAR, TAR, and LOE.
Skills : Single Page Design, Typography, Branding, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Focused on helping people share their precious knowledge and experience with the communities, teams, projects and organizations they work with.
- Tested Knowledge Exchange repository across various functionalities: Mass Update Tool, Reporting, User Profiles, User Feedback, User Acceptance, Batch Jobs, Contributions, Download Cart, Navigation and User Interface, Topic Pages.
- Analyzed system requirements and developed detail Test Cases for Functional, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance and GUI testing.
- Involved in writing various Test Scripts on different Scenarios to run tests.
- Backend testing was done to verify and validate data using SQL.
- Involved in testing the customer account validations online.
- Created Object repository and function libraries, Enhanced, debugged and updated previously written QTP scripts.
- Automated test cases for Regression testing, functional testing using Mercury Quick Test Pro.
- Developed the User Defined Functions for functional testing with the complied modules using QTP.