Spa Director Resume
Headline : Seeking an entry-level position at a prestigious establishment where can further use customer service and managerial skills.
Skills : Microsoft word, Management.
- Formed and was in charge of all opening and closing procedures.
- Maintained all employee and independent contractor information, client information, payroll, appointments, spa, and salon reports.
- Created and was responsible for all administrative paperwork and systems.
- Produced and was accountable for all marketing events, correspondence, and advertising.
- Ordered all weekly and monthly inventory and retail.
- Assisted the owner with the hiring and firing of employees and independent contractors and handled all formalities.
- Liable for and mediated issues with all spa and salon personnel including Front Desk Staff.
Spa Director II Resume
Headline : Passion for people and sales with a high level of enthusiasm and looking for a dynamic team to utilize the excellent organizational, time management and customer service skills.
Skills : Communication Skills, MS-Office.
- Managed the day to day spa operations and associate relations; including the recruitment and onboarding of all new hires, payroll, scheduling.
- Coaching and counseling relating to disciplinary action and annual performance assessments, while focusing on productivity resulting in revenues.
- Constructed/submitted invoices on behalf of the management company.
- Regularly attended operational and marketing meetings on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assisted with managerial coverage as needed for sister properties.
- Served a proxy for the regional director as needed. Organized & conducted quarterly all-staff meetings.
- Provided training at both the spa & corporate level as needed.
Spa Director I Resume
Objective : Goal oriented with professional strong points in team work, interpersonal relationships, leadership, adaptability, and customer service. An efficient member of a team; respectful and supportive of peers and superiors.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook.
- Assisted the owner with purchasing and setup of both spa and medical aspects of the Medspa.
- Created the menu of services including both medical and spa treatments.
- Installed and created the structure of Harms (Medspa Software) Played a critical role in choosing all retail and operational supplies.
- Responsible for all aspects of payroll and journal entries for daily sales, including daily bank deposits.
- Cost control including product, inventory, purchasing and receiving.
- Implemented and conducted employee training and education. Created marketing for e-mail campaigns and print ads.
- Responsible for Interviews, hiring, employee work schedules, staff maximization plans.
Jr. Spa Director Resume
Objective : An experienced business operator with over 9 years of experience, having managed international facilities. Success is in leading service-based businesses on both at a macro and micro level.
Skills : CPR Cert, National Academy Of Sports Medicine Personal Trainer.
- Lead, motivate and mentor staff through individual goal setting, coaching, and review.
- Demonstrate and protect Forme Spa's core values. Oversea the condition of the spa, it's facilities and equipment.
- Actively develop and implement strategies to develop new business.
- Inspect and measure all systems and processes constantly to ensure complete compliance.
- Encourage, reward, and recognize the achievements of each team member, and discipline when necessary.
- Improving revenues from below target to target within 60 days of joining Forme Spa.
- International negotiations are Completion of Visa application Long distance relocation and travel.
Spa Director/Analyst Resume
Objective : Innovative, self-motivated professional with significant career of related experience in all aspects of retail, sales, marketing, design. Organized and detail oriented individual who exemplifies professionalism.
Skills : Organizational Skills, Customer Service, Communication Skills.
- Responsible for Store Management focusing heavily on Sales, leadership, efficient store management.
- Motivating and empowering a sales team, and ensuring outstanding client service.
- Effectively able to manage independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of a high volume store.
- Inspired employees to improve sales and UPTs (Units Per Transaction).
- Provide guidance, mentoring and coaching to ensure a positive experience for customers.
- Hiring, interviewing and termination of employment.
Spa Director/Representative Resume
Summary : To hold a career that will allow to utilize skills and experience, yet will also interest and challenge. Experience in the hospitality industry give the strengths to service guests with great knowledge.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Social Media Marketing, Event Planning.
- Provide direction to Spa and Fitness staff and monitor staff scheduling practices to ensure efficiency in the operation.
- Manage profit and loss, yearly forecasting, budget and inventory control for spa and fitness.
- Directing sales initiatives for services and retail. All aspects of purchasing and retail inventory for spa and fitness.
- Negotiate contracts for preventative maintenance for spa and fitness.
- Inspecting all work practices of all staff to ensure compliance with Florida law.
- Conduct pre-shift line ups daily, department meetings and safety training monthly focusing on communication.
- Resolving issues regarding disgruntled employees and/or unhappy customers.
Spa Director/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Outgoing personality with the ability to quickly build trust and rapport with customers and team mates alike. Strong work ethic with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Skills : MS-Excel, Power point, Word, Quick books.
- Audit and process expense reports from employees and management.
- Process and post payments from customers accurately and efficiently. Developed an annual skincare training agenda.
- Created training presentations and performed a demonstration for a beauty therapist.
- Developed annual skin care agenda Create training presentations and performed demonstrations for beauty therapists.
- Developed and executed all promotions and analyzed their effectiveness in terms of return on investment.
- Assist and reconcile payroll using advanced excel pivot tables. Keep inventories update for all skincare products.
- Charge of financials and inventory both retail ordering and back bar.
Spa Director III Resume
Summary : Manage spa services offered by resorts, cruise ships, health clubs, and hotels. Their duties include keeping records, promoting the establishment, maintaining stocks, recruiting and training employees.
Skills : Integrate development, Communication Skills.
- Maintain a calendar of activities, attends meetings on behalf and with the CEO.
- Support owner with daily operations of two medium-size full-service day spas.
- Prepare agendas, arrange meetings and facilities and assure secretarial follow through.
- Compose correspondence and activity reports for self and CEO. Monitor progress and deadlines for support staff and CEO.
- Generate new business by implementing new marketing strategies.
- Monitor and maintain HR information on employees and independent contractors while providing professionalism and confidentiality.
- Responsible for timekeeping and payroll for hourly and commissioned employees.
Associate Spa Director Resume
Summary : Strengths to service guests with great knowledge and the ability to predict their expectations. Traveling has provided a great education of what an expect to see in the future of the Spa hospitality business.
Skills : Management, Operations.
- Pre-Opening, licensing, permits, operations, implement policy and procedures, OSHA, hiring and training.
- Developed and executed the media and public relations campaigns.
- Designed and orchestrated a successful Grand Opening event. Implemented Medical and Spa treatments and protocols.
- Managed maintenance and repairs of all medical and spa equipment.
- Tracking system to record marketing, retail inventory as well as the tracking of the procedures done and inquired about.
- Maintain a working relationship with all vendors.
- Initiated an effective cross-promotion program encompassing various departments.
Asst. Spa Director Resume
Objective : A goal driven individual with over 9 years of Guest Service experience. Primarily skilled and diverse in hospitality style operations, management and direct customer service, with the objective of applying expertise in Guest Service.
Skills : Scheduling, Money Handling, Cash Register, Cash Management.
- Hired to take a well-known spa to the next level after the departure of the long-tenured director.
- Responsible for spa, fitness and guest pools. Changed retail mix and merchandising to maximize retail sales.
- Concentrated portfolio with a higher inventory turn. Convinced vendors to take back or exchange of non-moving inventory.
- Optimized service capacity and availability of a variety of treatments to customers per staff by recruiting, training and upgrading staff.
- Increased linen par levels to eliminate routine linen outages. Researches and reports on all relevant information.
- Provide the highest hospitality customer service to our guests.
- Increased customer service scores for the Spa by the last year.
Spa Director Resume
Summary : Motivated Spa Directorsuccessful at using product knowledge and exceptional customer service to increase guest retention and exceed sales goals.
Skills : Management, Guest Services, Sales.
- Anticipated spa and salon guest concerns and addressed them immediately.
- Greeted all guests in a warm and friendly manner to create a positive first impression of the spa.
- Communicated all client reservations to appropriate staff. Led comprehensive spa tours for new members.
- Responsible for all hiring and training processes. Administered quarterly evaluations of staff.
- Planned and executed all staff meetings/training events.
- Monitors guest satisfaction through surveys and focus groups.
- Guides business decisions by staying on top of industry trends.
Associate Of Arts